- Text Size +

 

 

All three of them watched as Jessica, the hottest chick in high school walk past their lunch table.  Kyle wouldn’t be lying if he didn’t feel a boner forming right now,  Evan did his best not to stare at her, and Simon didn’t bother hiding the fact he was looking right at her round lush ass.  The moment she walked past the table all three boys looked at each with the same thing on their minds.

 

“Duuuude, it’s so not fair that she can walk around looking so hot,” Kyle complained.  “Like come on there is no way she doesn’t know what she doing to us,” Kyle remarked as he watched Jessica sit down next to her brother.  Both were the same age, twins to be exact.  Jessica’s brother Taylor looked very similar to his sister, with body build and some very striking features as twins.  In fact Taylor used to be mistaking for his sister from behind, which is why he cut his hair this year.  Now it was much easier to tell the difference between the twins without having to wait till they turned around to make sure you weren’t ogling the ass of a boy.

 

“What I wouldn’t give to have 5 minutes with her…” Simon muttered.

 

“Oh come on,” Kyle said rolling his eyes, “Like you would know what to do with all that,” Kyle mocked.

 

“Oh shut up, like your one to talk.  Hell none of us probably would know what to do,” Simon muttered insulting everyone at the table.

 

“I’d just watch her…” Evan remarked.  “She wouldn’t have to do anything but stand there and be… Jessica,” Evan sighed.

 

“Riiight,” Simon and Kyle looked at each other not remarking at the kind of creepy comment Evan muttered.

 

“Anyway I would just play with that fine booty,” Simon added.

 

“… I had a dream about her last night.”  Kyle confessed to the others at the table.  “We were in the shower together, just rubbing each other’s body in the water… oh god,” Kyle blissfully recalled the scene than sighed, “Than my alarm went off before we could even get to the good part.”

 

Simon laughed, “It always does.  I swear I wouldn’t even come to school if it weren’t for Jessica.  She’s like the sole reason I even come here.”

 

“Same,” Evan and Kyle nodded in agreement.

 

“You know I heard Jessica is still single.”  Simon added.

 

“I don’t believe that rumor one bit,” Kyle protested.  “How could she not have a boyfriend?”

 

Simon just shrugged, “Like I said I heard it from someone.”

 

Evan nodded, “I hear it’s like a parent thing or something.  Like she can’t date till she graduates high school.”

 

“That’s just a stupid rumor,” Kyle stubbornly denied their words.

 

The trio of high school boys sat there for a few moments in silence.  Until Evan said, “Speaking of rumors… have you guys heard of that wishing stone thing?”

 

“The what?” Simon asked in confusion. 

 

“The wishing stone,” Evan repeated like that was all he needed to say.  When Kyle and Simon didn’t answer Evan went on, “You know it’s a magical stone that suppose to grant wishes.  Like you could wish for like a billion bucks and like you win the lottery or an unknown grandparent dies and you inherit the money… the wishing stone…?  No?”

 

Simon and Kyle looked at each other before they burst into laughter.  “The wishing stone?!  What kind of grade school bullshit you listening too,” Kyle asked.

 

“It’s not bullshit,” Evan protested, anger building at his friend’s disbelief in something he thought was real.  “There are forums online with people talking about-”

 

Simon cut Evan off, “Oh right, cause the internet is soooo reliable,” Simon mocked Evan’s source.

 

“Oh just shut up,” Evan told his friends.  “I’ll show you…”

 

Kyle waved his hands around as he continued to tease Evan, “Yeah you show us this MAGIC ROCK thing.”

 

Evan rolled his eyes.  They were laughing at him now, but he would get the last laugh.

 

 

 

 

 

“BOOM, fucking told you,” Evan said slamming a purple looking rock down on the cafeteria table.  Evan looked at Simon and Kyle as they both looked at the rock than Evan.

 

“What?”

 

“It’s the fucking wishing rock,” Evan explained.

 

“Wishing…?  That’s just a purple dyed rock,” Kyle told him, eyeing the strangely colored but normal looking rock.

 

“Please tell me you didn’t pay for this,” Simon added feeling sorry for Evan who clearly got conned.

 

However Evan was the only one at the table who believed in the weirdly colored rock.  “I’m telling you this shit is real,” Evan emphasized his words jabbing at the rock.  Kyle and Simon were really skeptical about it.  In fact they looked tempted to just get up and walk away from Evan and his rock.

 

“Kay, prove it,” Simon simple added.

 

Evan was hesitant, “Well-”

 

“See I knew it,” Kyle shook his head.

 

“You bought a simple rock from someone,” Simon laughed.

 

“I did not!”  Evan growled at them, “It fucking works, I’ll show you.  But like I was saying I only have 3 wishes!  Not going to burn one on a field test.”

 

“3 wishes?  You mean like a genie?”  Kyle asked, “That’s a lamp stupid,” Kyle shook his head at his friends mix up.

 

Evan rolled his eyes, “No.  Not like a genie, look just come over to my place after school and I’ll show you.”

 

Simon shrugged, “Alright.”

 

Kyle gave a bland bored look, “Man I got homework that I’d rather do than watch you play with a rock-”

 

Evan let out an annoyed sound, “Bitch you never do homework.  I’ll let you be the first one to make a wish, okay?”

 

Still Kyle seemed like he had better things to do, “And what if it doesn’t work?”

 

Evan groaned as he covered his face with his hand, obviously annoyed with his friends doubt.  “Than you wasted like what 3 seconds?  Than you can go home or play some video games.  What do you have to lose, huh?”

 

Kyle mused over Evan’s words.  He did have a point, “Fine, but when this rock thing doesn’t work I call first controller,” Evan told them with a grin on his face.

 

Evan shook his head, “Oh it’s going to work…”

 

 

 

 

 

Evan, Kyle, and Simon were all sitting in Evan’s room, as Evan pulled up something on his desktop.  It was the instructions on how to make a wish with the rock.  Evan turned to Kyle as he held the rock with a look of doubt.  “Okay so you just have to say I wish… alright?”

 

“This is stupid,” Kyle complained.

 

“Just fucking do it,” Simon urged him on.  “Or you chicken,” He grinned at him.

 

“Yeah right, it’s just a stupid purple rock!”  Kyle protested.

 

“Look,” Evan told him, “Just make a wish, like you want a million bucks.  But be specific or it might get twisted.”

 

“TWISTED?!  What the hell does that mean?”  Kyle asked sounding worried.  Now it didn’t seem as much of a joke.

 

Evan held his hands out and shrugged, “Like… the million bucks if not specified where it comes from, you might get it from health insurance of a dead family memeber-”

 

Kyle almost dropped the rock, “Dude the fuck?  Why would I wish for my family to die for a million dollars?!”

 

“It was just an example,” Evan explained.  “I told you I’ve never done this.  Everyone just said be clear and straight forward with what you desire.”

 

Kyle looked at the purple colored rock with more worry than before. “uh… dude what do I wish for?”  Kyle asked Evan and Simon who both shrugged.  Kyle shook his head, “… keep it simple?”

 

“What do you want right now,” Simon asked trying to simplify it for Kyle.

 

Evan snapped his fingers, “Your dream!  The one with Jessica-”

 

Kyle’s eyes bulged out of his head at the reminder.  Not to mention another part of him reacting at the hot dream.  “So say what, I wish my dream with Jessica comes true?”

 

Evan shook his head, “No, cause it could be ANY dream… just like wish that you want to be in a shower with her?  That should be good.”

 

Kyle nodded, “Alright… alright yeah.  Okay,” Kyle leaned into the rock in his hands and said, “I wish… to be in the shower with Jessica from school, and to be able to wash her naked body.”

 

Kyle waited.

 

And waited.

 

Nothing happened.  

 

Kyle felt embarrassed as he looked to Evan ready to throw the rock at him for making him look so stupid in believing in- 

 

Before Kyle could move a strange whisper flew into the room.  

 

“Assssss yooooooou wiiiiiiisssssshhhh,” the almost ghostly whisper filled the room.  

 

Kyle set the rock down when he felt something tingle in his body.  He looked around and suddenly everything was dark.

 

“HEY, HEY WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!”  Kyle shouted not knowing what was happening.  He was in darkness and couldn’t see a thing.  There was something soft beneath him.  It was kind of fluffy and smelled fresh.  However Kyle found he couldn’t move at all, he was stuck.  Unable to move Kyle cried out again, asking for Evan and Simon or anyone to help him.  Kyle struggled again and heard something from far off.  It was a soft light thud, like if someone was walking or something.  Kyle didn’t know what it was, but it got closer and closer and finally the sound of a doorknob turning could be heard.

 

Kyle was hit by a bright light and let out startled sound as he was blinded for a few moments.  Something hard and big grabbed him and yanked him upward.  He was moving through the air and found he was carried and sung back and forth by something.  Kyle was still trying to get his eye sight to work when he heard the loud deafening sound of watering flowing.  It sounded like a shower was being turned on.

 

“WHAT’S GOING ON!”  Kyle screamed when finally something stepped in the way of the light…

 

Or someone.

 

It was Jessica, and she was BIG.  Kyle took in the naked form of Jessica for a few moments before it clicked with him.  She wasn’t big, he was small.  He was SMALL?!  Kyle tried to move or call out to Jessica but she couldn’t hear him, or didn’t care.  Kyle started to take in the surroundings.  It looked like a bathroom and behind him, Jessica was testing the flowing water from the shower head.

 

Kyle wasn’t a slow kid, but it did seem to take him a while to understand what was going on.  He was going to wash Jessica’s body with his body or if he could call his new fabric form his body anymore.  He was going to shower with Jessica.

 

“THIS WASN’T MY WISH!  PLEASE CHANGE ME BACK OR WHATEVER!”  Kyle called out.

 

There was no response.

 

Instead he was held under the water and was pelted by the countless droplets falling from the sky.  Kyle let out a chilly sound as the fresh water soaked into him with the freezing cold sensation.  Kyle could feel it going into him and filling him up, like he drank a gallon of water.  Finally after a few long moments the water changed to a warmer and hotter temperature.  Kyle found this much better, the hot steaming water and air warming his body up and making him feel more relaxed.  Kyle forgot that he was in a shower with Jessica, well for the most part.  He only recalled Jessica when she thought of joining him in the shower.

 

Kyle watched as Jessica stepped into the down fall of water and let it run down her skin.  

 

“oooh god oh…” Kyle moaned watching her soak in the water just like in his dream!  Only this was so much better.  Okay so maybe this wasn’t so bad.  Kyle thought as he watched Jessica move in and out of the water getting wet and damp.  Soon, Jessica grabbed a bottle of liquid soap and poured it on Kyle.  

 

Kyle was ready for it to hurt or burn, but the cold liquid only filled him with the scent of melon and cucumbers.  The body soap didn’t sting or anything, just tickled.  Granted it wasn't ideal for Kyle, but he got used to it.  When Jessica got enough soap on Kyle, she went to using Kyle like anyone would use a washcloth in the bath.  She gently but firmly put Kyle on her skin, and started to rub and glide the cloth over her body.

 

Kyle was in heaven as he rolled over Jessica’s skin.  It was so smooth and clean.  Kyle wasn’t sure why Jessica was showering if she was this clean, but he was not complaining as he lathered up her skin and formed suds and bubbles all over her body.  Kyle felt every crevices and spot on Jessica as she tucked him between her breast and rubbed him over her hardening nipples and jugs.  It almost went by too fast as before Kyle knew it, he touched every inch of Jessica’s body and cleaned her up.

 

“noooo,” Kyle whined, “Are we done already?”  Kyle complained as Jessica set him to the side draped over a plastic bar when she was done.  Jessica walked into the water and washed all the soap off her body.  “Jessica,” Kyle moaned watching her rinse her hair and finish showering.  Once showered, Jessica turned of the water and stepped out of the shower leaving Kyle there to hang dry.  Kyle watched Jessica dry herself off with a towel, almost hopping that he could be her towel too, as she wrapped it around her before she started to leave the bathroom and Kyle too.

 

“That was amazing…” Kyle panted in ecstasy as he lay there.  The lights to the bathroom turned off.  It wasn’t till a few moments later that Kyle said, “Now what?”

 

 

 

 

 

“You want to go next,” Evan asked Simon.

 

“What about Kyle,” Simon asked wondering where he was.  It had been over 20 minutes and he still hadn’t appeared.

 

Evan laughed, “Probably running back here to get another wish out of the stone.  He got sent all the way to Jessica’s house!  That’s like across town.”

 

Simon grinned, “So it worked?  I mean I guess it did cause Kyle isn’t here.  YEAH,” Simon said excited as her grabbed the stone.  “Okay okay,” Simon told himself as he steady his beating heart.  He was so excited for this, he just couldn’t wait!  “I wish,” Simon spoke to the stone, “To be able to hold Jessica’s sexy ass in my hands,” Simon grinned as he went on, “I want to feel her booty, to be smothered by them enormous round cheeks.  I wish Jessica would sit on me!” Simon nearly shouted with excitement and eagerness that matched his growing arousal.  Simon stood there for a while, waiting for that weird creepy ghost whisper to speak.  Just as Simon thought it didn’t work, that sound filled the room.

 

“Assssss yooooooou wiiiiiiisssssshhhh,” the spectral voice told him.  Simon’s delighted look blossomed on his face as one moment he was there and next he was gone.

 

Simon didn’t even have time to blink as he was in darkness.  He felt cramped and shoved into like a ball or something.  Very tightly compacted.  Simon cried out, “WHAT THE HELL?!”  Trying to struggle he couldn’t move.  “K-kyle?”  Simon whimpered afraid that this was all wrong, and that this is where Kyle ended up.  Maybe this was why he wasn’t back yet?  Did the rock fuck them up-

 

A sudden jerking motion and Simon was blinded by a bright light.  Simon let out a cry of alarm, only to  have the light blocked out and a large figure looking down at him.  Simon was going to scream till he saw who it was.

 

Jessica. 

 

Only she was big.  Like the size of a building or house or something.  Simon didn’t know how she got that big or what was going on, but just looking at the slightly damp hair on Jessica’s face helped calm him a little.  

 

That was until her large hand came out and grabbed at him.  Simon gasped as the grip of Jessica clamped down on him as she extracted him from what looked to be a wooden drawer filled with colorful balls or rolled up fabric.  Simon quickly called out to Jessica as she kicked the drawer he just came from closed.  Jessica didn't respond as she walked away and held Simon up to her face to examine him.

 

With a new perspective of his surroundings, he could see the inside of a room.  He guessed it was Jessica’s as it did look pretty much how he would imagine her room to look like.  Simon’s gaze narrowed down from the large room to Jessica as he realized she just got out of the shower.  She still had a towel around her and the fresh smell of soap and cleanliness coming off her.  Simon wanted to wave or get her attention, however he couldn't move his balled up body.

 

As Jessica held onto Simon close to her face, he watched as her other hand let go of the towel and he was blinded by Jessica’s nude body.  The sight of Jessica’s angelic body hit Simon with such a sight that he was stunned.  Her body and skin was flawless and amazing.  Simon couldn’t help look down at that rump that just begged for someone to slap it or give it a nice jiggle.  Simon continued to examine Jessica’s form for the next half a second before her other hand touched Simon.  That was when he unfolded in front of Jessica.  It was like he was a piece of clothing…

 

It clicked with him before he saw himself in the mirror behind Jessica.  He was the pink panties with a couple of white hearts scattered around on them in Jessica’s hand.  It was now the words he used to describe his wish coming back to haunt him.  He was Jessica’s panties?!  That cant’ be right, this was not what he wanted-

 

Jessica wasted no time.  Maybe she was in a hurry or she was cold, but Simon for one moment was looking at Jessica’s face, and next he was already down by her feet.

 

“W-wait!”  Simon protested as Jessica slipped her feet through the leg holes in Simon.  He was now looking up at Jessica as she prepared to pull Simon upward to cover her butt.  Simon felt a weird sensation at the amazing sight.  Maybe it wont be that bad?

 

It was something that Simon could only hope for as he flew up Jessica’s legs and toward his destination.  Once he collided with Jessica’s warm and fresh skin, Simon’s fear and panic seemed to vanish.  Simon felt himself attach to Jessica and it was like they became one.  He could smell her, feel her, hear her, and be with her.  It was fulfilling to be stuck to her body as she quickly found some shorts and put them on.  Simon didn’t mind feeling the weight of Jessica pushing back into him as she walked around wearing Simon.  

 

“oh my god,” Simon moaned as he was in heaven.  This may not have been what he wanted, but in a weird way it kind of was.  Simon stayed attached to Jessica as she walked around wherever she was going.  Over the next couple of hours, Jessica’s butt was all that Simon knew, and it was all he cared about.  The way she walked felt interesting.  It was a little painful with her butt pushing harder into his face and body but it was worth it in a weird way.  When Jessica sat down with Simon still on, that was the frosting on the cake.  He daydreamed so many times of Jessica smothering her booty all over him.  Covering his face and burring him in a world of just her ass.  This was just what he dreamed of.  Well, minus being a mute and unmoving pair of panties.  Finally after however long Jessica had worn him, Simon found the shorts covering him come off.  

 

To Simon’s disappointment, it seemed their time was over, as Jessica slipped him off and pulled him down off her ass.  Jessica walked past Simon’s discarded body and grabbed what looked to be green pajama pants and put them on as she left the room.  

 

Simon sighed, that was amazing.  There was nothing that could compare to what he just experienced.  

 

“So when do I change back,” Simon pondered.

 

 

 

 

 

Evan looked at his clock and saw that it was getting late.  Where the heck were the others?  Did they just go home?  Evan picked up the wishing rock.  He waited so long for this moment.  He knew exactly what to wish for.  Unlike his friends, Evan was content with just watching Jessica.  He didn't need to touch her, she was like a symbol of perfection and he just wanted to observer her in her natural element.  To see her but not be seen.  That was all.

 

“Okay,” Evan told himself as he picked up the rock and held it in his hands.  “I wish,” He spoke as he had the wording in his mind.  “To be able to watch Jessica as closely as I can.  I want to be near her but never have her notice me, like I’m invisible.”  Evan waited for that ghostly voice to fill the room.  It took just as long if not longer till the sounds came.”

 

“Assssss yooooooou wiiiiiiisssssshhhh.”  The voice seemed to come out of nowhere and everywhere at once.  Evan stood still as he felt some weird feeling.  Before Evan even knew it, his room drastically changed.  One moment he was in his usual bedroom standing there, next he was on a vast white landscape.  The ground was softer than the hard floor he was stepping on before.  

 

Evan looked around puzzled by what was going on.  He was confused and shocked as he had no idea where he was.  Looking around the space, he never saw something so bizarre.  The land ran for what seemed like miles in both directions, all white and fluffy like.  Behind Evan he saw three large white mountain or hills behind him.  Turning back around looking in front of him, Evan gasped.  Was that a doorway?  A desk?  It was now that Evan started to put together the insanely large and distant objects and shapes.  He was in a room, just not his room, and he was small too.   

 

“This… this isn’t right,” Evan muttered as he took a step and found the soft ground and realized he was on a bed and blanket.  

 

Evan was just about to have a panic attack when there was some soft thumping heading toward the room.  Just as Evan was about to break down from fright he saw his angel...no goddess, Jessica, walking into the room.  Evan immediately felt any fear and worry vanish as he saw Jessica come into the room.  That was until she was looking right at Evan.

 

“J-Jessica?”  Evan whispered.  “I, I can explain,” Evan shouted as she walked toward him.  “W-wait-”

 

Jessica was standing over the bed before she turned around and sat down.  The sound of the bed creaking and groaning under her weight filled the room as Evan watched that half of the bed dip under her massive weight and size.  Evan startled until he realized that Jessica didn’t see him.  He was just too small for her to recognize.  Evan smiled.  This wasn’t what he wanted, but it could work.  Grinning like a mad man, Evan decided to get closer and observe Jessica as she went about her night.

 

Jessica continued to sit on her bed, the sound of texting filled the room as Evan approached her from behind.  Evan was enjoying just the fact that he was around Jessica and her presence, in her room and this close to her.  It was amazing and kind of frightening.  Evan had always saw Jessica as like a queen or goddess, and now she really was one.  He only planned to watch her from the corner of her room or so, but now… he was living in her actual shadow.  

 

Evan looked up at Jessica from behind her and watched as she started to get up off the bed.  The ground shifted and moved and Jessica’s bountiful butt came up off the bed in her pajama bottoms.  She slowly started to walk out of the room texting, unaware of Evan watching each and every gigantic step she took that sent a slight jiggle up her body in the most beautiful way imaginable.

 

“Oooo man… this is amazing,” Evan giddily spoke watching her leave.  When she was gone, Evan decided to look around the room.  It was relatively clean except for a pair of panties on the ground that had been worn by Jessica.  Pink panties with some white hearts covering them.  Evan decided while he was here, might as well enjoy himself.  She started the long ordeal of trying to reach the treasure of Jessica’s used underwear.

 

 

 

 

 

Kyle was starting to dry up, or he thought he was.  It was a weird concept to be laying there letting the water dry and drip off him.  Still he couldn’t help but recall the feeling of Jessica’s body all over him.  It was pure delightful for him.  The way her skin was-

 

“I NEED A SHOWER,” came a voice from somewhere off in the house.  Kyle thought he had heard that voice from somewhere else.  It definitely wasn’t Jessica.  “Give me like 30 minutes sis,” It called out again as it was getting closer.  “I just got back from track and I am disgusting,” it laughed.  Kyle recognized the voice as Taylor, Jessica’s twin.  Sure enough the sound of the lights and the bathroom fan turning on startled Kyle.  

 

Kyle watched as Taylor walked in wearing the school track uniform.  Disgusting might have been an understatement.  The teen really loved track and it showed on his clothes.  Fresh sweat stains were dripping from his clothes.  Kyle could smell the scent of the boy from here.  Kyle watched as Taylor turned on the shower and started to reach for his clothes.  Kyle wanted to cover his eyes as the teenage boy pulled off his shirt and shorts in a simple yank.

 

“DUDE?!  STOP MAN!”  Kyle shouted unable to look away or close his eyes.  He was just a washcloth.  

 

Taylor stripped down and Kyle was able to see his nude body.  Slightly tone from all the running he did but not much if any muscles, as to not weight him down.  He looked like his sister only with a flat chest and well the thing that made you a male and not a female between his legs.  Kyle shivered in disgust at the manly object that he didn’t want to look at.  Kyle wasn’t gay, but it was easy to see how people could mistaken the two siblings.

 

Taylor stepped in the water and let out a yelp at the coldness of the downpour.  Kyle tried not to watch the giant as he showered and got some water on his body.  He watched as the giant grabbed some of the same body soap as Jessica.  Than it dawned on Kyle… “Where’s his washcloth-”

 

Taylor’s large hand pulled Kyle off the plastic bar in a moment.  Kyle let out startled noise as he was now in Taylor’s hand and getting covered in water.  The warm liquid covered his form as he looked up at the teenage boy.

 

“W-wait, no… no please not this!”  Kyle cried out as the bottle of soap squirted on him and soon he was ready to clean up Taylor.  Kyle was immediately put under Taylor’s armpit and he was hit by the harsh smell of old sweat and male body.  Kyle wanted to gag, this WAS NOT the same smell as Jessica.  He was shoved deep into the skin and he learned that the taste of Taylor's body overpowered everything else.  Kyle sputtered and gagged as he rolled over Taylor’s skin, over his arms, chest, legs… than he came to Taylor’s groin.  Kyle could smell it before he saw it.  The hint of musk and crotch stench was getting stronger as Kyle was forced toward the very place he dreaded.  Right toward Taylor’s cock and balls.  Kyle wanted to protest this so much but it was useless as he soon was pushed up toward the dangling orbs.  

 

Kyle got his first taste of balls in his entire life, and he was NOT a fan.  The smell was overwhelming through the sweet smelling body soap.  The taste of salty skin and sweat cut through every other scent that Kyle was smelling.  Taylor’s unique body taste and smell was being grind into Kyle as Taylor played with his testicles and got them all soaped up.  Once done scrubbing there, Taylor moved on and upward.  Kyle was dragged and soon wrapped around a round fleshy pole.  It was Taylor's cock.  Kyle could see down the long length that was already hardened for whatever reason.  

 

Taylor was intent on scrubbing down every part of his body, which included the full length of his member.  Kyle was wrapped around and soon pulled up and down the length washing and absorbing in old sweat and other unmentionable things.  Kyle’s whole body was able to taste and pretty much lick over Taylor’s shaft.  Kyle waited for it to be over… in fact how long did it take to clean your dick?

 

It wasn't till he heard some panting that he noticed the speed of which he was being “jacked off with” increasing.  Kyle wasn’t sure what was going on but as he and Taylor were under the water fall, the soap had vanished and soon Kyle was only able to taste Taylor’s skin unblocked by any sweat smelling soap and just fresh Taylor scent.  A smell Kyle didn’t want to know.  The throbbing sensation under Kyle was increasing… Taylor was enjoying this shower and washing a little too much.  Kyle watched as Taylor stepped out of the falling water and held Kyle still attached to him.  He quickly pumped a little harder and faster, water splurting and wringing out of Kyle and falling down tot he bath tube floor.  Kyle let out a cry for him to stop when he yanked him off his shaft.  Figuring it was over, Kyle wasn’t prepared for the finale.  Taylor brought Kyle up and balled him up around the tip of his cock as he let out his man seed into Kyle.  Screeching at the sudden and alarming sensation of Taylor’s warm hot spunk splashing into him, Kyle could taste the seed that ran into him.  Kyle found with horror that as a washcloth that absorbed liquids and was now empty, he was now absorbing the seed into him.  It was like he was swallowing the cum with each passing second.  Taylor let out muffled gasping sounds as he thrust and pumped his hips in time to his climax.  Wave of creamy gunk covered Kyle as Taylor let loose all his pent up sexual desires.  It lasted a few long moments, but when Taylor was done he simple tossed Kyle to the side of the tub to sit and stew in the boy’s baby batter.  Kyle felt so disgusted as he held onto the semen unable to do anything but watch Taylor finish washing up. 

 

Kyle found he desired to get back under the water, to rinse off this disgusting feeling and smell… but he wasn’t close enough.  In fact he was too far away for any water to reach at all.  He was on the driest part of the bathtub.  Worse, Taylor shut off the water and not rinsing Kyle out.  As if he forgot about Kyle, Taylor stepped out of the shower and dried off.  

 

Kyle gurgled through the gallons of cum in him, “he-lp rinse… wash me, d-on’t...le-ave” Kyle sputtered through the copious slime in him.

 

Taylor didn’t react at all.  In fact he was already walking out of the bathroom leaving Kyle in his mess, to clean up later.  However long that may be…

 

 

 

 

 

Evan made it!  He was in those panties!  Oh man, Evan was go glad that he was this small, forget being invisible.  Shrinking was where it was at!

 

Evan laid down on the clothing and smelt the scent of Jessica.  She must have just taken them off not too long ago.  Evan grinned, being this small he could have some fun with-

 

There was the sound of footsteps coming toward the room.  Evan turned around expecting to see his goddess, instead he saw a God.  

 

“Jess,” Taylor called out softly looking for his sister.  Taylor looked inside and than outside really quick, “Nice…” Taylor muttered as he came into his sister’s room.

 

“w-what are you doing,” Evan asked as he watched Taylor in a bathrobe walk into the room.  He seemed to be looking for something on the ground.  That was when his eyes locked onto Evan.  “Can-can he see me?”  Evan asked wondering if Taylor spotted him.

 

Sure enough he was marching his way over to Evan.  Evan let out a cry of alarm as Taylor walked closer and closer.  Evan tried to move but the fabric he was on tangled up his feet.  By the time he turned around Taylor was on him.  Looking up he watched as Taylor’s looming face smiled with an excited look.  Evan wasn’t sure why he looked so happy, that was when he grabbed the underwear he was on.  Evan felt the world rising and shifting as he was quickly picked up with the undies.  It was like he was a piece of lint in the fabric as Taylor held him in the clothing.  

 

Evan tried to call out for him to listen to him, but Taylor couldn’t hear a thing.  There was more foot steps and walking, and finally a door closing.  Evan could only guess that they were now in Taylor’s room.  Sure enough by the time the panties were opened up from the balled up state, Evan was looking up at a naked Taylor from down at his feet.  Evan shook his head, but it didn’t stop what was happening next, Evan was pulled all the way up ward.  Taylor yanked the panties up and trapped Evan inside them, right where Taylor’s junk was at.  Evan felt the warm hot skin collided with him and keep him pinned to the fabric beneath himself.

 

“HELP!”  Evan screamed trying to break free from the pressure, but it was too strong as he was now stuck under Taylor’s balls.  Ever movement he did was in vain as the panties were tight, and the flesh was just damp enough from a shower to keep him attached to them.  Evan cried and tried to break free but being so small, he was powerless.  He was stuck to Taylor’s balls for as long that would be…

 

 

 

 

Simon wasn’t too worried being a pair of panties on the floor, that was until he saw a small Evan appear.  Simon was confused as to why he was that small and what he was doing here.  He tried to call out to him or get his attention, but he couldn’t hear him.  Simon had a bad feeling and it got worse when Evan’s small body climbed into him.

 

“Dude get off me!  What are yo doing?!”

 

Things got far more worse when he felt the vibrations of someone coming back to the room.  Instead of Jessica’s amazing body, he was greeted by her twin, Taylor.  Simon wasn’t sure why he was in her room, but when he spotted Simon, he got the worst feeling running through his fabric body.  The large hand reaching out for him made him cry out in alarm with Evan still inside him.  In a matter of seconds, Simon was picked up, carried out of the room, and soon reopened to a grinning Taylor.  Simon had a feeling he knew where this was going.

 

Sure enough, Taylor started to pull Simon up his legs and toward his crotch.  

 

“NO!  WHY?!  WHY ME?!”  Simon yelled as he felt himself get tugged up and into Taylor’s crotch and butt crack.  Thankfully he showered before, but it didn’t help that his natural scent down here was so much different from Jessica.  In fact the smell seemed to invade his memories and forced him to forget what his lovely Jessica actually smelled like.  He could only recall Taylor’s.  Simon hated the way he looked on the boy as he grinned in the mirror.  If it weren’t for his face and upper body, Simon wouldn’t have known he was attached to Taylor and not Jessica.  Well… the cock pushing into him helped but that was a given.  

 

“Thank god were twins,” Taylor muttered as he showed off the underwear on his body.  Simon hated this as he was forced to examine Taylor more than he wanted, still attached to the giant as he showed off.  Simon grimaced every movement Taylor made as he pushed into him.  Taylor might have been Jessica’s twin but he didn’t exactly fit the same way Jessica did.  Simon could tell all the spots that he was pushed into, especially Taylor’s ass.  Simon was dragged deep into his butt.  The smell of him made Taylor wince, even if it was cleaned recently.  He just couldn’t get over the fact that this butt hole was a boy’s.  Maybe if it was-

 

A poof of gas was launched out of the pucker and directly into Simon.  Simon gagged around the gas that was blasted into him.  It was an unexpected attack that left him coughing and gagging from the stench of whatever was lurking in Taylor’s bowels.  Simon tried to escape, but was stuck fast.  This wasn’t what he wanted!  He didn’t want to be here!

 

A louder fart cut into Simon’s body making him scream for mercy as Taylor continued to wear him like they belonged to him now.

 

 

 

 

Evan didn’t know how long it had been but, he was glued to Taylor’s balls and it didn't’ seem like that was changing any time soon.  After hearing the rumbling and loud farts exploding out somewhere off in the distance, the smell seemed to creep up to him.  The toxic gas was god awful and he needed to escape now!  Evan attempted to peel his tiny body of the ball sack he was attached to.  It was difficult but with a lot of effort, Evan ripped his arm, and than his legs free from the skin he was plastered to.  Evan yanked his body upward, dragging across Taylor’s testicles.  Evan felt like he was making progress, slow but progress none the less.  That was until something crashed into him through the fabric.  Something large yanked and pulled, grabbing at Evan’s location.  Evan let out a scream as he was pulled with the panties as Taylor’s large fingers scratched at what could only be an itch that Evan caused.

 

The enormous fingers probing and exploring the itchy area, found it’s target.  Evan was nudged, poked, and pushed around as the fabric under him shifted and was pulled around all over the place.  Before Evan knew it, he was out from under Taylor’s balls, and now was somewhere else.  He was still stuck to something fleshy, but it wasn’t the underside of Taylor.  Evan looked around the area with a pink hew for light, that was when he knew where he was… he was on the tipy top of Taylor’s dick.  The head of his cock.

 

Evan let out a disgusted sound as he tried to back way but something bumped into him from behind.  Taylor’s hands were back at looking for the annoying itch as he started to tug and scratch around Evan.  Still in a state of disgust and panic, Evan kept moving, causing more irritation and more rubbing which lead to only one thing, Taylor’s arousal.  Evan felt the ground under him swelling and coming to life.  The fabric behind Evan pushed into him more, pinning him down to the growing flesh.  The feeling of compression was immense as the large cock started to grow and expand.  Evan was trying to get free but couldn’t.  He felt like he was about to pop.  The pressure on him building up threatening to break him.

 

As if a miracle happened, Evan was freed from the fabric and was out in the open.  Gasping Evan quickly looked around and saw that he was still on Taylor’s penis.  Looking through the mirror, it seemed Taylor pulled his rock hard self out of the underwear.  The panties were already sliding down his legs, as he started to rub his hands up and down the shaft.  Evan felt the head underneath him pulsate in pleasure.  

 

“Stupid hormones,” Taylor complained as he started to touch himself more.  Although something in his voice told Evan that Taylor didn’t seem to mind the erection as much as his words would have suggested.

 

As Taylor was jacking off in his room, Evan was trying to find a way out of this situation and far from the large godly being.  It was bad enough Evan had to be stuck under him, now he was on top of a twitching dick that wanted to release it’s pent up cum.  As Evan tried to move, it became clear that there was no where to go.  Each jerking motion that Taylor did, sent an earthquake through the towering member.  Evan would have fallen off if he wasn’t careful, which didn’t seem like such a bad thing right now…

 

However before Evan could even think of jumping, something from behind caught his attention.  There was a large shadow that descended toward him, and it was in the shade of pink and white.  The panties were already in Taylor’s hand as he pushed them up against the tip of his dick.  Evan was mashed into the fabric as Taylor started to climax.  Evan was hosed down with a layer of hot sticky cum as it squirted out and all over him.  The panties gather and collected much of the seed as it held it all together in a puddle that was starting to form.  Evan was forced to swim and crawl through the slime.  Everything was chaos as waves of new gunk spewed and ran over him, Evan was nearly washed away with the stream.  He couldn’t stop panting and gasping for air as it soon stopped.   When it was over Evan looked up to see a very pleased and spent Taylor pulling the panties away from his drooping cock.

 

“mmm,” Taylor moaned, “I might have to keep these from sis.”  

 

Evan did his best to try and wave down the giant as he was looking directly at him, but there was no sign that he noticed him.  He was invisible to him at this size.  Evan gulped only to watch as Taylor started to fold the used panties inward.  He balled them up and trapped Evan inside the stained panties with his cooling sperm.  Evan found he couldn’t get away as everything got dark and he was trapped inside countless folds of fabric, all with the stench of fresh spunk clinging to him.

 

Taylor sighed as he tossed the balled up pink panties into his laundry basic, right next to a cum soaked washcloth left over from his shower earlier.  All three teens were near each other soaked in the large boy’s juices.

 

This was not what they wished for...