- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Get next week's story early, or add a character to an existing story by joining


https://www.patreon.com/kickyou


Or just to chat and stuff


https://discord.gg/AC87bgP


 


 

 

Mr. Pu walked into the noisy science classroom, full of teenagers.  It was the last class he had to teach, right after the younger sixth grade science class.  The moment he walked in it seemed they started to quite down.  Good, some discipline in these kids was needed-

 

Mr. Pu felt his eyes twitch as he looked on the white board and had a childish image of a mostly drawn person.  However the top part, or the head of the person, had what looked to be a pile of poop.  Or as the kids these days call them EMOJI or something.  The poop head had two eyes and a smile and the words, “GET BACK TO WORK, I’M MR. POO! YOU ALL GET AN F”

 

Mr. Pu felt his face grow red.  “Who did this?”  He asked the class.  The whole room seemed to hold back a laugh or snicker as they were clearly enjoyed seeing him upset.  “I said who did this?!”  As his anger grew so did the humor in the situation as the class was doing their best not to openly laugh at him.  “JOE!  It was you wasn’t it?!”  Mr. Pu glared at the teenager who was trying not to laugh the most.

 

“M-me?  No way … Mr. Poo, I mean Pu,” Joe snorted as he tried not to laugh.

 

Mr. Pu was furious.  He knew it was him!  But he had no evidence, and he couldn’t just send him off without proof.  Heading over to the whiteboard, he started to erase the drawing.  As he wiped away the maker stained board, he found everything coming off easily.  That was till he got to the very last part.  MR. POO seemed to not want to come off.  In fact… it seemed to be unerasable.  Mr. Pu’s anger shot up as he realized it had to be a permanent marker.  He now had a permanent “I’M MR. POO” on his board that wasn’t coming off.  He quickly glanced back at Joe who was snickering even more as he failed at looking innocent.

 

“I swear it wasn’t me,” Joe laughed holding his hands up like he was innocent.  

 

“You may think this is funny, but really I would say your grade is the joke here,” Mr. Pu retorted.  The classroom let out a low “oooo”  That seemed to quite down Joe as he looked upset at the comment of his grade.  “Now that you are done being so childish, everyone follow along with today’s topic, digestion and the inner workings.”  Mr. Pu started his class with much less distraction now that Joe seemed put in his place.  It didn’t take too long for Mr. Pu to teach about digestion and how the human body processed food.  Finally Mr. Pu was getting to the end of his lesson he ended with the left overs, the excrement.

 

“You mean poo,” came a muttered from the other side of the room, from none other than Joe.  

 

“Yes, as little children would call it,” Mr. Pu remarked giving Joe a look, “Poo, poopy, or doody.  Anything else you would like to add, with to your vocabulary?”  Joe looked even more embarrassed as it seemed that Mr. Pu had finally found a way to shut the obnoxious teen up.  “Now class is almost over, but don’t forget to bring in your science fair experiments.  They are due tomorrow,” There was groaning from most of the students but Mr. Pu went on, “I said Friday and I meant it, so don’t forget.”  As Mr. Pu started to hand out the homework for preparing for the class he went over to Joe and handed his paper back, “You may want to study up on the digestion system, or you’re going to be repeating this class next year.”  Mr. Pu set the failing grade down for the boy as he moved on handing out the graded assignment.  Mr. Pu didn’t want to say he enjoyed that but the cocky boy had it coming since day one with his Mr. Poo jokes.  Karma was a bitch.

 

 

 

 

 

“He gave me an F, dude,” Joe complained to Tommy as they walked back home.

 

Tommy gave Joe a look, “You think that’s bad, I totally forgot about the science fair!  What am I going to do?!”  

 

Joe just shrugged, “Just do something last minute.”  It wasn’t the first time either of them did that.

 

Tommy looked to Joe, “Like what?  Mr. Poo,” Tommy couldn't help but smirk a the name “Is going to flunk me if I don’t have a science fair project.”

 

“So just do one,” Joe told him again as like it was clear as day as to what he should do.

 

“Where the fuck am I going to get a science fair project, JOE?!”  

 

Joe rolled his eyes as he returned the aggressive tone back at Tommy, “Mr shit’s house!  Duh!”

 

Tommy took a few seconds as he thought it over and smiled, “Oh yea… Dude that would totally work!  I can use the apple exploder for my science fair project!”

 

Joe smiled, “See easy.”

 

Tommy turned to Joe.  “What about you?  What’s your science experiment?”

 

Joe had a smug look, “Fido.”

 

Tommy arched an eyebrow… “Your dog?”

 

“Yeah dude, he’s the perfect sciences fair project.”  Joe waved his hands as he tried to show Tommy his idea, “FIDO’S DIGESTION!”

 

“Digestion?” Tommy repeated.

 

“Yeah,” Joe said excited, “that way I can show Mr. Pu that I know my shit.  Than he can’t fail me!”

 

“… uh yeah sure dude,” Tommy said not so sure.  “Look I don’t know, but whatever.”

 

“There’s no way Mr. Poo can give me an F for this,” Joe said already having everything figured out.

 

 

 

 

Mr. Pu walked into his classroom after school was over.  Most students had brought their science fair project in already.  However… there was one that got his attention out of all the other ones.  It was an enormousness looking device at Tommy’s desk.  Mr Pu was curious, what the heck was that thing.  There was NO WAY that Tommy made this.  However, for the life of Mr. Pu he couldn’t tell what the heck it was.  It was big and bulky, and made Mr. Pu wonder how he even got it into school.  What the heck-

 

“Mr. Pu,” one of his students called out to him.  It belonged to Mark, a smart and very capable student.  He was always helping not just Mr. Pu but the others who needed help in class.  “Where do I put my project,” He asked as he held up a his cardboard display board.  

 

“Over by your desk please,” Mr. Pu responded as he pointed to where Mark usually sat.  Stephen, another student, probably the shyest and most quite of the class, was over next to Mark’s desk.  As Mark went to head over there, a clicking and whirling sound came over from the odd device.  All three of the people in the room turned their heads toward the odd device at Tommy’s desk.  “Did it just turn on?” Mr. Pu asked with a hint of uncertainty.

 

“I...I don’t know,” Mark said standing near Mr. Pu.

 

“Is that thing dangerous,” Stephen called from the back of the room.

 

Mr Pu slowly shook his head as he said, “I don’t think-”

 

There was a blinding flash of light that filled the room.

 

 

 

 

 

Luke ran ahead of Joe and his mom, as he had a question he wanted to ask Mr. Pu.  His older brother had to drop off his project for Mr. Pu, but Luke had a question about exoskeletons.  They just learned about bugs and Luke forgot to bring up a very important question he had.

 

Luke saw Mr. Pu and another student in the classroom already.  It seemed they were talking about something.  Luke was about to open the door when a bright flash filled the whole room and soon disappeared.  It seemed to come from some very strange looking device that was left in the classroom.  

 

“Mr. Pu,” Luke called out as he slowly opened the door not sure what that was.  He looked inside and didn’t see anyone.  “Mr. Pu?  It’s Luke,” He announced himself as she slowly stepped inside wondering where he went, “From sixth period.  I... I had a question about bugs.”  Luke looked around and at Mr. Pu’s desk.  Where did he go?

 

 

 

 

Mr. Pu was stunned.  Literately, he couldn’t move.  He wanted to but his legs felt weird.  In fact his whole body felt weird.  He tried to look over at Mark, when he did, he let out a horrible shout, or what he thought was a shout.  Over to his side he saw a bug right where Mark should have been, only it was larger than it should have been.

 

“MR. PU?!” Came Mark’s voice from the insect.

 

“MARK!?”  Mr. Pu asked as he observed the bug in front of him.  “Are you a bug?!”

 

“ME?  YOU’RE A BUG!”  Mark shouted at him.

 

“What…?”  Mr. Pu asked as he spun around trying to see himself.  He felt his feet stumble around as he tried to turn, that’s when he got a glimpse of just how many feet he had.  “WHAT THE FU-heck...  happened,” Mr Pu shouted as he forgot Mark was near him for a moment. 

 

“I don’t know… I think that thing,” Mark said moving in a weird way.  He must have tried to point to the giant device way away.  “Changed us.”

 

“Tommy made a transformation machine...” Mr. Pu asked stunned and confused.  “how...when...no What?!  Tommy!?”  As far fetched as Mr. Pu becoming a bug was, Tommy making the machine seemed WAY less likely.  

 

Mr. Pu was completely confused but the sound of the door open was heard.  Mark and Mr. Pu turned toward the noise.  A child’s voice was heard calling out for Mr. Pu.  

 

“Luke?  Is that Luke,” Mr. Pu asked Mark who wouldn’t know who that was.  “It’s Joe’s little brother, he’s in my sixth grade class.  I teach him,” Mr. Pu explained quickly to Mark.  “LUKE!”  Mr. Pu called out to the boy.

 

It wasn’t till Luke walked into view did Mr. Pu have a sense of unease about this.  The large middle schooler walked away from the front of the classroom and stood there looking around.  Mr. Pu and Mark were in the middle of the main aisle of the biology lab.  On either side were the large lab tables used for desk, and they were out in the open.  Luke didn’t look down, instead he was looking around as he called out again.

 

“Luke!!  LUKE!!!”  Mr. Pu screamed out as the boy slowly approached him.  “DOWN HERE!”

 

“Mr. Pu he cant hear us!” Mark told him.  “It’s no use!”

 

Mr. Pu got an idea, “But he can see us, quick start running in a circle.”

 

Mark was going to question Mr. Pu but it seemed that he could only do what the teacher asked of him.  Both of them started to run in two separate circles out in the open clearly visible to anyone looking.  Mr. Pu just hopped that Luke noticed before it was too late.

 

“Mr Pu-” Luke called out again very much closer than before.  Finally Mr. Pu saw it, Luke looked down.  “Bugs?!  Gross,” Luke said as he started to lift his shoe.  

 

“NO IT’S US!”  Mr. Pu shouted as he watched the child prepare to step on him.  “Mark reverse!  Counter clock wise!”

 

Mark didn’t protest but it seemed since that he wasn’t the focused one, he would do as he was told.  As Mark and Mr. Pu ran in the opposite directions at the same time, Luke froze.  He looked down at both of Mark and Mr. Pu.  It took him a few seconds before Luke frowned, “M...Mr. Pu?”

 

Mr. Pu never felt happier in his life as the boy recognized him.  Mr. Pu stopped running in a circle and did his best to jump up and down.

 

“HOLY SHIT!”  Luke shouted as his eyes nearly popped out of his head.  “How?!  You’re a bug.”

 

Mr. Pu jumped up again to let him know he was right.

 

“Whoa… and,” He pointed to Mark who stop running.  “He’s that other kid?  What was his name again?”

 

“It’s Mark!”  Mark tried to explain.

 

“I think it was Mark?  Yeah, Mark!”  Luke said recognizing or remember who the kid was.  Mr. Pu looked to Mark and felt a wave of relief at Luke’s rational mind.  He was able to comprehend the unusual behavior and actions that two bugs, Mr. Pu and Mark, were doing and put together the absence of the large people had to mean they were one and the same.

 

“You can’t hear us can you,” Mr. Pu asked now that Luke was crouching down and looking at the two of them.

 

There was no response.  

 

“I figured,” Mr. Pu commented.  “Okay… uh we need to communicate with him...” Mr. Pu said trying to think of what to do next.

 

“Here,” Luke said as he pulled his book bag off and pulled out two empty bottles of water.  The see through plastic container had just a little water in them, but nothing worth for the boy to try and sip.  “I was going to recycle these later, but I can use them to keep you both safe.”  Luke said nodding.  He unscrewed the tops of both and set them down.  “Go on,” Luke encouraged them to get in.

 

“Mr. Pu… is this … should we,” He asked hesitant.

 

“Luke is a smart kid, we can trust him,” Mr. Pu told him.  To show that he believed what he said, Mr. Pu climbed into the empty bottle.  Mark slowly did the same, as he and Mr. Pu were now in two separate water bottles.

 

“Let me just put your names on them,” Luke chuckled, “You both look the same, don’t want to get you confused,” Luke said.  Soon he pulled out a marker and started to write on them.  He wrote Mark on the bottle in big black letters and than MR. PU on his bottle.  “Now I wont get confused.” Luke told them as he put the marker away.  Luke slowly picked up both bottles and slowly tilted them upright.  “You need air too,” Luke said as he pulled out a pair of scissors and stabbed a few small tiny holes at the top of the cap.  Than he placed the caps on before he picked up both bottles with their name on it.   “Don’t worry my mom and brother are here, they should be able to help… where are they?”  Luke asked.  Mr. Pu wasn’t sure how relieved he was at hearing Joe was here.  However Luke was a very capable kid, he should be able to get his mom and brother to help turn them back.  

 

Mr. Pu heard some distant talking.  One belonged to what sounded like an older woman, must have been Luke’s mom and that voice… Joe.  Mr. Pu did his best not to roll his eyes at the sound of the pretentious kid.  He couldn’t hear it but it sounded like he was gloating about his project, whatever that could be.  Mr. Pu watched Luke turn his head from the door back to both bottles.  “See, told you my mom-”  Mr. Pu frowned as he watched Luke stop talking and look past him and Mark.  Mr. Pu turned around and to his complete shock, saw Stephen!  He was here too!  Oh, how could he have forgotten about Stephen?  Maybe cause he was always such a shy and silent kid.  

 

“Stephen, your here too?!”  Mr. Pu called out.  “Don’t worry Stephen everything is going to be-”

 

Luke moved too fast for Mr. Pu to stop him.  The child lifted his sneaker up and slammed it down so hard and fast, that no one had time to stop him.  

 

“Stupid bug!”  Luke said as he slammed his foot down and the sound of a harsh crunch could be heard.  Luke lifted his foot off of Stephen.  Mr. Pu was left speechless as he watched Stephen squirm and twitch as his body looked broken.  There was some green goo coming off of him as his legs and body spasmed.

 

Mr. Pu could just make out Stephen’s soft and quite broken voice, “h-h-hel-”

 

Luke finished the job by bring the same sneaker back down and pushed harder onto Stephen’s crumpled body.  The sound of a softer and squishier crunch was heard and Luke pushed all the say down.  He slowly twisted his shoe left and right and finally dragged it backwards.  A small line of bug guts was dragged across the tile floor.  “Got him.  Dumb bug,” Luke laughed. 

 

Mark and Mr. Pu were too terrified to say anything at what they just witnessed, Luke killed one of their classmates.  No remorse or hesitation.  If Mr. Pu didn’t get Luke to notice that they were people… he could have ended up like that.  A stain to the bottom of Luke’s shoe and on the floor.

 

“MOM MOM,” Luke called out dragging Mr. Pu and Mark away from Stephen’s death scene.  Mr. Pu watched as Luke’s mom came through the door.  Mr. Pu slightly recalled who she was due to the amount of parent teacher conference he had to have with her about her kids, especially about Joe.  As if he could hear Mr. Pu’s thoughts, Joe came in through the door talking.

“Mom, it’s like a guarantee A+.  I promise you Mr. Pu is going to lose his shiii-tuff.” he corrected himself with a smile.

 

“Your teacher just emailed me the other day, he warned me that your not taking class serious enough and your close to failing.”

 

Mr, Pu heard Joe sputter, “Wha- no well, it’s not like that.  Mom this will bump my grade up I swear it!”

 

“Joe-”

 

Luke cut in as he shouted at his mom, “MOM look, I found Mr. Pu and Mark!  They were turned into bugs.”

 

Luke’s mom didn’t seemed to listen as she just nodded, “That’s good sweet heart.”  She kept talking to Joe ignoring her other son who was pleading with her to look.  “Joe if you have to repeat the grade again… you’re going to lose all TV and video games till you pass the class.”

 

Mr. Pu saw the look on Joe’s face.  His mouth hung open.  “Mom!  That’s insane your going to-”

 

“NO, what’s insane is my son keeps messing around with his education when he knows how I feel about failing a class!  Now, go and put your project up for your teacher to grade and we can leave.  I need to stop by the store and pick up some food for tonight.”

 

“MOM!”  Luke said finally getting his mom’s attention.

 

“Yes Luke,” She said sounding a tad bit annoyed.

 

“Look,” Luke repeated holding up the bottles that had Mr. Pu and Mark held inside.

 

“Those are some nice bugs you found,” She said before looking over at Joe.  “Hurry up Joe!”

 

“I am MOM!”  Joe snapped back at her as he set up his display.

 

“Don’t you take that tone with me,” Joe’s mom warned.

 

“Sorry,” Joe muttered as he looked at his work with a slight look of pride.

 

“But mom,” Luke said, “Mr. Pu is right here,” Luke tried to say waving the bottle shaking Mr. Pu around a little in the plastic container.

 

“Mhmm, that nice.  TODAY JOE!”

 

“Gosh,” Joe complained as he finally stepped away from his project and followed his mom.

 

“Let’s go Luke,” his mom called out as they were leaving the class room.

 

“But… mom… okay,” Luke said unable to explain to her that the machine that could fix Mr. Pu and Mark was right there.  

 

Mr. Pu tried to call out, “Luke, you have to tell her!  Don’t leave the classroom!” 

 

However the boy didn’t want to get in trouble with his mom, so he left the empty class room carrying the two bugs he found with him.  

 

 

 

 

Mr. Pu and Mark were in each of Luke’s hands as Joe sat up front and Luke was in the back of the car.  Their mother was in the store grabbing a couple things and would be back in a few minutes.

 

“So what are you carrying with you,” Joe nonchalantly asked as he looked out the car window.

 

“Mr. Pu and Mark.  They been turned into bugs.”

 

Joe snorted.  “Whatever.”

 

“No I’m serious, look,” Luke said trying to convince at least his brother.

 

Joe sighed and turned around and looked straight at Mr. Pu.

 

For a moment he could see the bored look on the boy.  Suddenly it changed.  “Oh my god.  Your right!  IT’S MR. POO!”

 

“It PU not Poo!”  Luke corrected as his brother laughed.

 

“Oh come on, it’s a fucking bug.”

 

“NO IT’S NOT!  I SAW HIM TURN INTO A BUG,” Luke argued.

 

“Whatever, if that’s really Mr. Pu than prove it.”

 

“well… uh…” Luke said.

 

“Thought so,” Joe said looking away from the bugs and back out at the parking lot.  “Besides, who the fuck is Mark?”

 

“Mom says your not suppose to use that word,” Luke warned.

 

“Whatever, you going to tell on me?”  Joe waited a few seconds and said, “thought so…”

 

“Mark is from your class, he was there when Mr. Pu-”

 

“Poo.” Joe corrected.

 

“It’s not POO it’s PU”

 

“You can mispronounce his name all you want, but its Poo,” Joe mocked.

 

Mr. Pu rolled his eyes at how annoying Joe was being.  The kid was a pain in his class and he was a pain apparently out of class too.  It was obvious he was just bugging his brother to pass the time, and Luke was falling for it.

 

“It isn’t!  Stop calling him that!  I’m sorry Mr. Pu,” Luke said to him in the bottle.

 

“Just ignore him Luke,” Mr. Pu tried to tell him but it wasn’t helping as he couldn’t be heard.

 

“So what you can talk to bugs now,” Joe asked with a mocking tone.  “You going to tell me what he said?”

 

“I can’t talk to bugs, but it’s Mr. Pu and Mark.”

 

Joe sighed, “Who is Mark?  Is that the other bugs’ name?  Why would name him Mark,” Joe asked with a look of confusion.

 

“I DIDN’T NAME HIM,” Luke shouted, “That’s his name!”

 

“Fine… sure, whatever,” Joe said rolling his eyes.  “Mark who?”

 

Now it was Mark’s turn to look hurt and upset, “Mark who?  I HELPED YOU WITH YOUR HOMEWORK THE OTHER DAY!  I’m in your damn class, I sit right in across from you!”

 

No one but Mr. Pu heard Mark, as Luke went on, “I don’t know his last name, but he was in your class.”

 

Joe frowned, “Mark… Mark… Maybe Mac?  I think there’s a Mac in my class…” Joe just shrugged, “Whatever I’ll just wait till Monday,” Joe muttered as he tried to recall his classmates.

 

“You don’t even remember whose in your class?”  Luke asked.  

 

“Nah, I know a few, but like the others?  Psh, like what do I need to know their names for?  Like this,” Joe did air quotes, “Mark”, Joe scoffed, “Couldn’t be anyone important if I don’t remember him,” Joe said as he pushed his seat back a little and put his feet up on the dashboard of the car.

 

Mr. Pu looked at Mark who was in the other bottle looking like he wanted to attack Joe.  He was shouting things at him that went unheard by everyone but Mr. Pu.  If Joe could hear them… he might have apologized but it was pointless as Joe huffed, “What’s taking Mom so long.”

 

“She said she needed to get some cinnamon.”

 

Joe just sighed again, “Whatever… hey, give me one of the bugs so I can crush it.”

 

Mr. Pu and Mark froze at the words.

 

“They’re not bugs!”  Luke shouted again.  

 

“Oh my god, FINE!  Give me MR. POO or MARK to kill, god so annoying,” Joe said as he started to turn around.  “Come on hand one of them over, I’m bored.”

 

“NO, get away,” Luke said as he started to pull the bottles back away from Joe.  Mr. Pu watched as Joe reached back from the front seat and started to grab for one of the bottles in Luke’s hand.  Luke on the other hand tried to turn away and keep both Mark and Mr. Pu out of reach.  Mr. Pu’s body slide and slammed into the side of the plastic as Luke shouted, “STOP IT!”

 

“Just give me one of them, you have two!”

 

“NO!”  Luke protested as he tried to squirm out of the way.

 

“GIVE ME ONE!”  Joe shouted back as he tried to nab one of the two bottle out of Luke’s hand.  Mr. Pu watched as Joe’s large hand reached out and nearly grabbed the water bottle that he was in.  If Luke was even a moment late, he would have been in Joe’s hands for sure.

 

There was a tapping on the window that pulled Luke and Joe’s attention toward it.  It was their mother.  “What’s going on?”

 

“Joe’s trying to kill Mr. Pu and Mark,” Luke yelled to his mom.

 

“You little,” Joe muttered, “I wasn’t going to, I just wanted to see them,” Joe protested.

 

“Leave your brothers’ bugs alone.”

 

“They’re not bugs,” Luke said for like the millionth time.

 

She didn’t respond as she said, “Joe, help me with these,” She told him.  Joe let out a huff before leaving the passenger seat and helped his mom with the few bags of groceries she got.  

 

“I’m sorry about that,” Luke apologized to Mark and Mr. Pu.  “He can be a jerk.”

 

Mr. Pu knew exactly what Luke meant but he also wanted to say that murdering him and Mark isn’t “being a jerk” it was being a monster.  Even if they were just two regular bugs, which they were most definitely not, killing two helpless bugs trapped in water bottles seemed like a horrible and cruel thing to do.  Still, thanks to Luke they were safe.  But for how long?

 

 

 

 

 

The car ride home wasn’t as eventful as Mr. Pu would want.  Luke tried to tell his mom about both him and Mark, but she was clearly not listening.  

 

“So we have to get back to Mr. Pu’s classroom,” Luke told her mom.

 

“Well, you can visit Mr…?” His mom paused to recall his name.

 

“Poo,” Joe laughed.

 

“It’s not Poo,” Luke shouted at Joe.

 

“Stop it,” Their mother said, “You’ll just have to wait till Monday to go to his classroom.”

 

“But mom-” Luke started to protest before his mom stopped him.

 

“I’m not driving all the way to school for some silly bug- person… thing?”  Luke’s mom seemed to get agitated at the idea of turning the car around and heading in the opposite direction of where they were going.  “You can wait a few days,” She told Luke.  Mr. Pu wasn’t sure if he heard it or not but he swore he heard the mom say under her breath, “It’s not like they are going anywhere...”

 

Luke let out a sigh as he found that this wasn’t an argument he was going to win.  “Fine,” Luke said giving in.  

 

“WE have to wait till Monday?!” Mark cried out.

 

“H-hey at least we’re going back to school,” Mr. Pu said trying to stay positive.  “Than we can try and fix this… whatever this is.”

 

“Monday… that’s just a few days… like less than 72 hours,” Mark muttered as he started to nervously break down the time, “4320 minutes…. 259200 seconds...”

 

Yeah that wasn’t long at all.

 

The ride was quite after Luke’s mom refused to drive them back, and Mark was busy muttering about how many more seconds to go.  Mr. Pu on the other hand couldn’t help looking forward.  He was able to see the rear view mirror where he was at, and he swore he saw Joe’s eyes dart up ever few moments and lock onto him.  Each time the look he gave him increased with a sense of dread and fear.  Was Joe glaring at him?  

 

“Finally home,” Luke’s mom said.  Luke practically jumped out of the car and ran into the house.  “HEY, Groceries,” She called out.

 

“I’ll be right back,” Luke called out as he dashed inside.  Mr. Pu and Mark were thrown around as Luke ran to his room to place the water bottles down on his desk.  Luke was gone in a flash as he went to the car to help with the groceries like his mom asked.  Mr. Pu looked around the new room and found it to be a typical average looking little kids room.  Posters of cartoon characters from some show and toys scattered the room.  On the desk was a computer and some homework from other classes.  Competed homework, some of which Mr. Pu had graded, where covering the desk with A+ marked on most of them.

 

Mr. Pu continued to do the only thing he could do in a plastic bottle, wait for something to happen.  However minutes passed and nothing happened, Luke hadn’t returned.  Maybe he was doing some other choirs?  It didn’t really mater, Mr. Pu just hoped that-

 

The sound of pitter patter of clicking could be heard getting closer.  Mr. Pu wasn’t sure what it could be when an enormous dog came walking around the front of Luke’s door.  The canine sniffed around and for whatever reason, headed into Luke’s room.  It sniffed around a little on the floor before it turned around and left the room.

 

“They have a dog?” Mark asked.

 

Mr. Pu was shocked till he remembered.  It was the beginning of the school year, he had the students do a certain show in tell.  Everyone was suppose to bring something “scientific” in.  Something basic really.  A fork for eating, maybe a small plant, or a picture of a pet.  Nothing fancy or amazing, Mr. Pu was really just testing the kids on how creative they could be.  That was till Joe came in with his dog, Fido.  He brought his actual dog into class to show everyone.  Obviously that wasn’t suppose to happen.

 

Mr. Pu recalled what Joe told him, “Brought my dog, Fido, where can he sit?”

 

“I told you to bring in a picture of your pet,” Mr Pu said flabbergasted at the boy.

 

“This is even better, it’s the real deal.  I mean if I brought a picture could it do this,” Joe asked as he turned to his dog, “Fido, jump boy!”

 

Mr. Pu watched the large dog bark and started to spin around chasing his tail.  It was clear the teen didn’t have control over his dog.  So Mr. Pu had asked him to take the dog out of the classroom.  However Joe kept insisting that Fido would behave or could do the trick.  Joe wasn’t listening till finally Mr. Pu snapped, “Get your stupid mutt out of here, or you’ll receive an F for the day.”

 

It seemed after that Joe got more snarkier afterwards, more annoying and bothersome.  Always finding new ways to get under his skin, like calling him Mr Poo…

 

The dog wasn’t frightening that day, its size was large but not horrifyingly large.  However today it was different, the massive dog trotted out of Luke’s room and Mr. Pu couldn’t help but remember just how small they were compared to the giant pet.  Just like with Luke’s shoe, and this water bottle he was stuck in.  This was a whole new concept of size difference.  

 

Luke hadn’t returned to his room for a while, soon the sun was starting to go down.  Finally after a while, Luke came back in and spotted both Mark and Mr. Pu.

 

“Sorry, mom had me help with dinner.”

 

There wasn’t anything Mark or Mr. Pu could say to Luke that he would hear.  So Mr. Pu saved his strength and words as he figured it would be best.  Luke opened the top of the water bottle of each of them and sprinkled what looked to be bread crumbs.  Sure enough Mr. Pu looked at pieces of the falling debris and found that they were in fact pieces of bread.  Mr. Pu wasn’t hungry but figured he might need his strength or energy if they were spending the weekend here.  There was no telling what might happen.  So Mr. Pu and Mark fed on the remains of whatever kind of bread that Luke had.

 

“Well, I can’t bring you guys back to school till later, but don’t worry you’ll be safe in my room,” Luke said.  “I’m going to play some video games and than I need to go to bed early for tomorrow.”  It was clear again that Mr. Pu and Mark had nothing to say or add.  The boy headed off out of the room to play some games.  

 

“This is going to be the longest weekend of my life,” Mr. Pu told Mark.

 

Mark agreed.  It was going to be a very long and boring weekend.

 

 

 

 

 

Joe woke up to Fido jumping on his bed and whining.

 

“I’m up… I’m up,” Joe complained as Fido was used to his early mornings.  They usually took an early walk and than a dump.  Typical routine for Joe and Fido.  Joe got up out of bed and headed for the front door as he took Fido on the walk.  It lasted as long as they usually do and by the time he got back his parents and brother were gone.  They had some kind of thing going on, soccer game?  It didn’t matter he wasn’t going to watch his brother play soccer when he could do other things.  Like hang out with Tommy… 

 

“oh, right,” Joe said as he headed back to his room.  Tommy was also doing something this weekend.  Something about family get together or something.  Again Joe didn’t know the exact details except  that Tommy was going to be gone, leaving Joe with a very boring weekend.  “God, I'm going to be so bored.”  Joe said out loud as he watched Fido trot ahead of him.  However Fido didn’t head off to the right down the hallway to his room, instead he took a left into Luke’s room.  “hey… hey Fido, no, that’s not my room… stupid dog,” Joe sighed as he walked after his dog into Luke’s room.

 

 

 

 

 

Mark was woken up by the sound of jingling and clicking of claws on the ground.  He watched as that enormous dog came into the room again, like yesterday.  However instead of leaving it seemed to be snooping around for something.

 

“FIDO,” Joe’s voice called out.

 

Mark watched as his classmate came into the room looking for Fido.  “Come on boy, what are you doing...”  However Joe didn't’ seem to be in a hurry to retrieve his dog.  The dog continued to sniff around and wag his tail.  Finally it seemed Fido found what he was looking for as his nose pointed upward.  Right at Luke’s desk and right at him.  The dog gave out soft woof as it seemed he found what he was looking for.  Mark came toward the dog asking, “What is it boy?”

 

That was when Joe’s eyes locked onto the bottles with Mark and Mr. Pu in them.

 

“So that’s where he’s been hiding you bugs,” Joe smirked.  “Good boy Fido.  You found them.”

 

Mark felt a tremor roll up his body as Joe quickly pulled the rolling chair out from the desk and sat in it.  He rolled forward toward the desk as he leaned in looking at both Mark and Mr. Pu.  He grinned with a devilish smile, “Well, I'll say.  You do look like Mr. Poo… You know what, yeah I think I can see the resemblance.”  Joe laughed as he looked around and found what he was looking for.  He grabbed a sharpie from a pile of markers and pens.  He quickly picked up the bottle with Mr. Pu on it and grinned, “But my brother spelled your name wrong, here let me fix that,” Joe snickered as he scribbled out the Pu part and put Poo.  Joe than set the bottle down laughing.  “Fixed it!  What do you think Fido, doesn’t it look like that piece of shit teacher that called you stupid?”  Joe picked up the bottle and brought it to Fido who sniffed it with interest before let out a bark.  “I know right?!  Fuck Mr. Poo,” Joe laughed before practically tossing the bottle back on the desk sending Mr. Pu tumbling around the plastic container before it settled down.

 

Than Joe’s eyes turned on Mark.

 

Or more precisely, the name.  “Mark… Mark… Mark?  Yeah, no, not ringing a bell,” Joe said picking up the bottle.  “I mean, I’m pretty sure I would remember someone with a simple name as Mark.”  Joe shook his head, “Weeeell, I guess if you’re not in my class, than you got to be a regular bug right?  I’m sure my brother mistaken you for something else.”

 

“Wh-what?  What does that mean??  What?!”  Mark shouted as Joe just gave him a shrug.

 

“If your a normal bug… that means I can deal with you like any other pest in our home.  Right?”

 

Mark on the other hand was protesting at the logic.  It was bad enough that Joe had simply forgotten about him and now, he was treating him like bug… which meant what exactly?!

 

“What do you think Fido,” Joe asked spinning the chair to the side where his dog waited patiently.  “Do you think we should show this little insect what happen to the last one we found in a house?”

 

Fido let out a high pitch whine as it seemed he was getting excited for something.

 

“Well you heard it from him,” Joe laughed.  “That’s two to… well your not a person so you don’t get a vote!  It’s unanimous!”  Joe peered down at Mark who looked up in horror at Joe’s sickening grin as he looked down at him through the opening in the bottle.

 

“Mark!”  Mr. Pu called out watching from afar.

 

Mark turned toward his teacher who was powerless to save him.  Still it didn’t stop Mark from calling out for help.  But the only one that could save him was the wicked boy holding the bottle he was trapped in.  The fate of his life was in the hands of stupid classmate that couldn’t even recall the one who helped him complete his homework the other day!  

 

Fido let out another whining sound as his tail wagged harder as he sat there looking up at Mark.  Suddenly the dog licked it’s lips.  The long pink tongue darted out for a few split seconds before retracting back past those lips.  The large dark eyes fixated on every movement that Mark was making as he tried to dodge the dog’s attention.  

 

“No...” Mark cried as it slowly clicked with him.  He didn’t have to be a smarty pants to know exactly what was going to happen.  “Don’t do this to me!”

 

Joe tilted the bottle and Mark tumbled down the smooth slick wall of the plastic bottle till he tumbled out and landed on Joe’s open palm.  Before Mark could recover, Joe had his fingers pinched around his body squeezing him nearly to the point of crushing him.  However that death wasn’t what was on the menu right now.  Joe stood up from the chair as Fido’s tail was kicking up a storm right now waiting for  his master.

 

Mark was crying as he was brought up to the teen’s uncaring face.  Suddenly a smirk broke across his face as he let out a soft chuckle, “Now MARK.  I don’t want you leaving any marks on your way out, you got me?”  Joe asked, “No one likes a big party pooper, so I want a smooth clean exit, nothing too messy, just a typical Fido turd.  No hassle, we good?”

 

Mark screamed out at Joe, “NOOOOO! FUCK NOOOOO! DON’T!  PLEASE!!!”

 

“Good,” Joe said with a smile, “Welp, here you go boy, snack time,” Joe said as he just let go.

 

Mark didn’t have time to react as he fell from Joe’s fingers.  He tumbled through the air and was greeted by the hungry looking maw that opened up below him leading to Fido.  As Mark tumbled he was greeted by a devilish looking smirk from Joe as he watched him fall, and the dog’s mouth getting large and wider as he got closer and closer to Fido.  Mark couldn’t cry enough as he soon meet his fate.  He landed on the tongue in one instant and suddenly the tongue flicked him to the back of the dog’s mouth.  The jaw clapped down and Mark was gone.  He was swallowed faster than the dog could close it’s mouth.  The slick wet doggy saliva gave him a smooth slide down the throat of the dog and into the stomach.  

 

Mark slide into the stomach with a gooey mess as he collided with the dog’s gut.  The warm hot walls were slightly alive as they moved and wiggled.  Mark was still screaming and cry as he wiggled around trying to find a way out.  The sound of the dog’s breathing and heartbeat was only matched by the loud laughter of Joe who kept praising Fido for his good job.  

 

 

 

 

 

Mr. Pu’s legs shook with horror as he watched Joe laughing and petting his dog after swallowing Mark.  There was no crunching sound, just a quick, NOM, and than a few tongue flicks to gather whatever after taste that was left.  One clean swallow was all it took for Mark to vanish and disappear into the gut of this horrifying canine.  The creature didn’t even seem to know the difference between the bug it just ate and a normal dog treat.  It looked like he didn’t care.

 

“Ohhh, such a good boy!  Yes you are!  Come here,” Joe said kneeling by Fido and already rubbing his gut.  He got the dog to lay down and gave him a good belly rub, praising his dog.  “Yes, yes, yes, you are such a good boy!”  Joe gave the dog a nice belly pat sending the hollow sounds of patting through the air.  “Let’s get you some breakfast!  There’s no way that little bug filled you up.”

 

Mr. Pu watched the teen and dog leave the room together not even giving the empty bottle that Mark used to live in a second look.  The words Mark were still writing on the plastic container as it laid on it’s side where Joe tossed it when he was done.

 

Mr. Pu couldn’t imagine what Mark was going through right now, as biology teacher he knew how the human body and other mammals digestion worked, and what Mark was going through would be a literal hell.  However what was worse, was Mr. Pu couldn’t help but think when it would be his turn.

 

 

 

 

 

Mr. Pu heard footsteps coming to Luke’s room.  It had been hours since Joe had fed Mark to Fido.  By the sound of the footsteps it sounded like he was coming back for him too.  Just as the stomping feet got closer, the younger brother, Luke came around the doorway and walked into his room.

 

“I’m sorry,” Luke said running into his room with something in his hands, “I forgot to get you breakfast- what?  Where’s Mark?”  Luke headed to the empty bottle and picked it up and looked into it as if his eyes were playing tricks or if Mark might be hiding in there.  “Mark?”

 

“It was Joe,” Mr. Pu tried to shout at Luke but his words didn’t get to him

 

Luke looked around his desk for a few seconds when Mr. Pu saw Joe walking past the door before he stopped and looked into Luke’s room and at his brother.  “Oh your back,” Joe said bringing Luke’s attention to his brother.

 

“Have you seen Mark?”

 

“Mark?”  Joe asked confused, “Mark… oh you mean the bug?”

 

“He’s not a bug,” Luke told him yet again.

 

“Oh right, my bad… no I don’t recall seeing,” Joe held his fingers up as he bent them using air quotes again, when he said, “Mark”.

 

Mr. Pu saw Luke pick up on the sarcasm in Joe’s voice.  “MOM!”  Luke called out.

 

“What’s going on,” Luke’s mom asked as she came by standing next to Joe in the doorway.

 

“Joe did something to Mark!”  Luke accusingly pointed at Joe who tried to look innocent.

 

Their mother turned toward Joe, “What did you do?”

 

“What?  I didn’t do anything,” Joe protested with a slight smirk, “I just saw a bottle with a bug in it…” he shrugged, “The bottle might have tipped over, and a bug might have fallen out and…” Joe kind of quickly muttered the last part, “Fell in Fido’s mouth and got swallowed.”

 

“You fed Mark to FIDO?!” Luke shouted.

 

As of hearing his name Fido was now in the door way and everyone was looking at the dog who looked up at it’s owners.  Fido let out a soft burp that made Joe chuckle.

 

“JOE!”  Their mother said turning on him.

 

“WHAT?”

 

“I told you to leave your bother’s bugs alone,” She told him.

 

“Their not bugs mom,” Luke said defensively.

 

“I was going to buy him more,” Joe defended himself through the chaos of everyone attacking him.  “Their like 10 cents at the pet store.  I was going buy him a couple more.  No biggie.”

 

“They’re not bugs,” Luke repeated again finally understanding no one believed him or just didn’t care.

 

Again Joe’s mom gave him a stern look, “I warned you… your ground, for a week.”

 

“WHAT?!  WHA-what you can’t do that!”  Joe shouted throwing his hands up angry, “I didn’t do anything!  It’s just a stupid bug-”

 

“you want two weeks?” His mother asked.

 

Joe just gaped and looked between Luke and his mom, both giving him a look of hate or warning, blaming him for this.

 

Mr. Pu watched as Joe’s eyes seemed to lock onto him as they narrowed at him.  Mr. Pu felt something sinister run through him.  Did he blame him for this?  “Whatever!”  Joe said as he grumbled and walked away to his room and slammed his door shut.

 

Their mother added one more thing as she shouted toward Joe, “AND YOU’RE PAYING FOR ANY PET BILLS IF FIDO GETS SICK FROM EATING THAT BUG!”

 

Joe opened his door to shot back, “He’s eaten plenty of bugs before, he’ll be fine.”  Mr. Pu watched the mother hold up her finger in a warning tone and Joe finally said, “Fine!  Whatever.”  Joe closed his door again.

 

“That boy...” Luke’s mom complained and walked off.

 

“Mom,” Luke protested as apparently he had more to talk to her about as she left.

 

That just left Mr. Pu on the desk, looking at Fido, who also had his eyes locked onto him.  Sure enough the dog licked his lips hungrily, before Joe called him away.  Mr. Pu wasn’t sure how long he was going to last with these monsters.  He just had to wait till Monday, that wasn’t too long from now.

 

 

 

 

Sunday wasn’t eventful for Mr. Pu, like the others.  Luke made sure to be in his room for most of the time.  Either playing video games at his desk, on his bed, or on his floor.  The boy fed Mr. Pu his breakfast which was again, more bread, or to be more exact toast this time.  For how long Luke was in his room, Mr. Pu didn’t feel any more safe than the day before.  Every now and than, he would watch Joe walk by the doorway.  Sometimes with Fido following, sometimes just him, however ever time, Joe made sure to look at Mr. Pu.  It became almost like a game for him.  One time he paused just outside of the door way so Luke couldn’t see him.  Joe opened his mouth and pointed at his mouth and throat, before closing his mouth and rubbing his belly.  Mr. Pu was horrified as the teen was mocking or threatening him…

 

Another time Joe was walking by with Fido and loud enough for everyone in Luke’s room to hear, “Whoa, Fido did you fart?  That was nasty, it must have been something you ate.  Come on boy let’s take you outside to take care of business.  I’m sure Mark is ready to come out now.”

 

“JOE!”  Luke shouted at his brother, who laughed as he headed off.  “Stop being a jerk!”  Luke called out at him.  Mr. Pu wasn’t sure if it was if Joe was taunting him or teasing Luke, or maybe it was both?  It was hard for Mr Pu know for sure, but to Mr. Pu’s joy the day was coming to an end.  Soon it would be Monday, and Luke would take him back to school, and hopefully someone will listen to him.  Than they could try and turn him back to being human again.

 

 

 

 

 

The sound of Luke’s mom opening his door and turning the lights on startled Mr. Pu from his sleep, the same for Luke.

 

“You’re going to be late, honey time to get up,” She called out.

 

“Mmmm,” Luke muttered as he got up and ready to leave.

 

Mr. Pu never felt so relieved and pleased for a Monday in his life.  He made it through the night and into the morning.  Part of Mr. Pu thought that Joe would sneak in when Luke was asleep, but he was still here. 

 

Luke slowly got out of bed and headed off to somewhere, probably the bathroom like every morning.  Mr. Pu waited for Luke to return.  It was a few minutes before he came back and changed into his school clothes.

 

“Luke,” Mr. Pu called out to him.  The boy hadn’t even glanced over at him since he woke up.  “Luke, hey, over here,” Mr. Pu said trying to tap or bump into the side of the bottle to get his attention.

 

“HURRY UP LUKE YOUR GOING TO BE LATE,” Luke’s mom called out, alarming the kid.  He quickly grabbed his book bag and ran out the door.  Leaving Mr. Pu behind.

 

Mr. Pu panicked as he shouted and hit the side of the bottle even hard just barely wiggling it a tad, “LUKE!  LUKE YOU FORGOT ME!!!”  However the little kid was gone before Mr. Pu’s actions were picked up on.  Trying to be reasonable, Mr. Pu figured someone would notice he didn’t call into the school and is missing.  Maybe Luke can tell someone at school about it?  

 

It was the only hope that Mr. Pu had as he waited for Luke to return.

 

 

 

 

It felt like the longest day ever for Mr Pu as he waited for Luke to return.  The hours ticked by slowly.  The only thing that happened was when Joe’s and Luke’s mom came through the door.  She was cleaning up the room and looked at Mr. Pu.  His heart froze as she gave the same disgusted look that a parent would if they found a bug.  Fearing that maybe she would treat him like Joe did, she came over and picked up the bottle.  She set it down as she rearranged the stack of paper he was on before leaving with the boy’s laundry.

 

“Can’t believe he made such a fuss and than forgot his bug,” She said as she left the room.

 

After that, Mr. Pu hadn’t seen her or anyone else.  He was left alone for the remainder of the day.

 

Around noon was when Mr. Pu realized that he hadn’t been fed today.  As bad as it was that he was hungry, it was made even worse with the fact he was like a pet to the boy.  His life depended solely on Luke.  Food, protection, and even company.  It was all in Luke’s power, the little kid in his sixth grade class.  It was pretty humiliating.  

 

When the hunger finally dissipated, Mr. Pu looked at the clock and saw that school had ended.  Soon Luke would be back home and than he maybe he would feed him something?  He hated to admit it but being hungry as a bug was-

 

The sound of a door slamming and some heavy stomping broke Mr. Pu from his thoughts.  Was that Joe?  The footsteps were coming toward the door.  However when it turned out to be Luke stomping into his room, Mr. Pu was shocked.  Why was the boy so upset.  He watched the kid yank his backpack off and pull something out as he came toward Mr. Pu.

 

“Luke?”

 

“You gave me a C?”  Luke asked sounding upset and confused.

 

“wh-what?”

 

Luke couldn’t hear Mr. Pu but he went on with his rant, “I worked really hard on this!  And you gave me a C?  Why?”

 

Mr. Pu was racking his brain as he tried to recall why he marked the paper a C.  Sure enough looking at the paper and recalling going over it, Luke made good points and covered MOST of the desired requirements.  However he did miss a few things.  Which is why he marked it a C.

 

Mr. Pu wasn’t sure why but he tried to explain, “Luke, you forgot to-”

 

“I should have gotten at least a B or B-,” Luke told Mr. Pu angrily.  “Now my class grades going to drop to a B!”

 

Mr. Pu didn’t like how Luke was acting so aggressively toward him.  “W-we can change this!  I can get you an A+!  Just… you can’t understand me can you?!”  Mr. Pu shouted as he tried to jump up and down to get him to calm down.

 

Finally it happened, “Why should I even help you anymore,” Luke asked giving Mr. Pu a grumpy remark.

 

Mr. Pu didn’t like how he said that.  That cold look.  Things only got worse when Joe was walking by and laughed.  “Talking to your bug again?”

 

“SHUT UP,” Luke shouted.  “It’s Mr. Pu, and I'm mad at him,” Luke told him.

 

“Oh, your mad at Mr. Poo?  Why?”

 

“It’s not poo...” Luke muttered before saying,  “he gave me a bad grade,” Luke explained.

 

“You too?” Joe asked.  “He does that.  Been giving me bad grades all year, he’s a jerk you know.”

 

Mr. Pu shook his head, “No, your just a stupid moron!  I’ve tried to teach you but you just don’t care!  You sleep like 60% of the time in my class!”  Mr. Pu vented knowing no one would hear him.

 

Joe smirked from behind Luke’s back as Joe stood in the doorway and went on, “you know… since that’s MR. PU,” Joe finally saying his name right, “You could just get rid of him.”

 

“Huh,” Luke looked confused.  Mr. Pu on the other hand felt his heart beat faster.

 

Luke turned around to look at Joe who just shrugged, “I’m just saying.  No more Mr. Pu no more bad grades.  It’s pretty simple, yeah?  Buuuut, you could always try and fix him, so he can give you another bad grade,” Joe offered.

 

“No… no don’t listen to him,” Mr. Pu shouted.  It was so clear that Joe was playing his brother.  He couldn’t believe a word of anything he was saying.  The snake was manipulating his brother!

 

“But-” Luke said hesitant.

 

“Hey,” Joe said holding up his hands, “It’s cool, I mean yeah you turn Mr. Pu back to normal and than when your final grades come out you can tell mom and dad why you didn’t get a good grade.  Or...”

 

Luke looked back at Mr. Pu, and there was a moment.  The kid wasn’t sure what to do.  That was till he looked down at his paper.  That’s when it happened.  Mr. Pu saw the rage come back.  All the hard work and time he spent, was wasted for a C.

 

“HERE,” Luke said handing the bottle over to a surprised but happy Joe.

 

“You want me to-”

 

“Just get rid of Mr. Pu-”

 

“Mr. Poo,” Joe smirked.

 

“Yeah, get rid of Mr. Poo,” Luke said as he walked away.  “I’m going to go play some video games.”

 

Mr. Pu screamed for Luke to take him back, to be reasonable.  But the child couldn’t hear and probably wouldn't have listen to him anyway.  When Mr. Pu turned around he saw a very twisted and gleeful look on Joe’s face.

 

“COME ON FIDO, WE’RE GOING FOR A WALK,” Joe called out.  Mr. Pu didn’t like the way he was grinning and the sound of Fido running from Joe’s room to him frightened Mr. PU even more.  Joe carried Mr. Pu with him as they headed out the front door and started to walk through the neighborhood.

 

“Wow, Mr. Poo,” Joe snickered as he talked to him.  “It feels kind of refreshing talking to you like this, like a bug,” Joe laughed as he obvious was joking around.  “You, know I've been thinking about what you said in class the other day.  You know about knowing more about the digestion system?  Well I did take your advice,” Joe said as they continued to walk.  “I studied up on it, and did you know that the body will try and use as much as it can from what you eat?  Than the rest comes,” Joe made a farting noise, “Right out your butt?”  Joe laughed at what he was saying.  However Mr. Pu was not.  He was freaking out.  It was clear that Joe was planing on finishing him off, and the way that Fido kept looking at the bottle in Joe’s hand was clear.  

 

Finally Joe paused standing in front of some random home.  The yard looked in bad shape, like it hadn’t been cleaned in a while.  However the dog that the owner had seemed to be enjoying the yard to it’s greatest desire.  “Mr. Poo, I wanted you to meet someone before,” Joe smirked, “Well before it’s too late.  Mr. Poo, meet Mr. Shit,” Joe laughed as he pointed the bottle close enough for Mr. Pu to witness the old dog dung left in the yard.  Maybe he was seeing things, but he swore he could see similar bug parts sticking out from the large pile.  “HOLY SHIT ARE YOU FREAKING OUT,” Joe asked laughing at Mr. Pu’s reaction.  Sure enough, Mr. Pu was trying to scramble away from the old crap on the ground.  “Oh man that’s hilarious.  But don’t worry Mr. Poo, I'll make sure you guys stay friendly.  I mean poo and shit are the same thing, so you both have so much in common already,” Joe laughed as he seemed to be enjoying this.  “Oh man, yeah, this is amazing.  I never thought fucking teasing a bug would be so much fun,” Joe commented as he and Fido started to finish their walk.  

 

Mr. Pu on the other hand was freaking out as he tried to get Joe’s attention or at least try and escape or something!  But there was literately nothing he could do.  He was trapped.  The bottle that should have been helpful carrying himself around, was now a death trap.  Mr. Pu watched as they headed back to Joe’s house only for him to stop in front of their yard. 

 

“Alright boy, you want to play?”  Joe asked Fido who seemed excited at his master’s words.  Joe shook the bottle around sending Mr. Pu flying around pinging off the plastic and hurting him just a little.  “Yeah, yeah?  Okay boy, ready?  FETCH!”  Joe shouted as he chucked the empty bottle as hard as he could.  Mr. Pu was carried with the bottle as he flew through the air at an awkward angle and direction.  The mostly empty bottle wasn’t very aerodynamic and so it wobbled and fell to the ground at a weird pathing.  Mr. Pu was just getting his senses back when out of nowhere a large object slammed into the bottle.

 

“WHAT THE-” Mr. Pu screamed as the sound of crunching and crumpling could be heard as Fido’s mouth biting into the bottle and picking it up.  “LET ME GO!  OH GOD OH FUCK,” Mr. Pu screamed again as he watched the dog continue to hold the bottle in his mouth.  The large teeth poking on the siding of the bottle, the tongue curled under the plastic as the bottle was held sideways in the mutts mouth.  The dog continued to carry the bottle around and suddenly it bite down a little harder on the only safety that Mr. Pu had left.  The bottle let out a series of creaking and crackling noises, and suddenly one of the many teeth punctured into the bottle startling Mr. Pu even more.  The large canine tooth was as big as he was as it stabbed it’s way into the bottle.  “OH NO NO NO!”  Mr. Pu cried out even more, till the bottle was yanked out of the dog’s mouth.

 

“Get ready boy,” Joe said as he held the bottle before chucking Mr. Pu again.  Sure enough he was flung through the air before landing with a soft bounce on the grass.  

 

Mr Pu watched the large dog running toward him.  The immense dog grew in size in a split second as it snatched him and the delicate bottle up from the ground with a fierce bite.  More teeth sank into the bottle and pierced more holes into the bottle as the dog bite into.  Mr. Pu could feel the dog’s breath gushing into the bottle from the few puncture holes that he left.  The rotten dog breath reeked as it slowly filled the bottle with it’s stench.

 

“Bring it back boy,” Joe called out.  

 

Mr. Pu was waiting for Fido to do as he was commanded, but the dog had other plans.  Fido laid down in the lawn.  He kept Mr Pu’s container in his mouth as panted.  Suddenly Fido set the bottle on the ground.  Than he went to work.

 

Fido tried tearing into the bottle as his teeth smashed and slashed at one end of the bottle and used his paw to hold the bottle down.  The sound of plastic being ripped, chewed, and crushed filled the air.  Mr. Pu tried to get away but the dog kept tilting and jerking the plastic around and shaking it just enough to send Mr. Pu this way and that.  Teeth marks littered the bottle as more holes were stabbed into the plastic and soon, Fido bite off the bottom of the bottle and ripped it off.  Mr. Pu screamed as the dog maneuvered the bottle so his snout was pointing in at the bottle.  The tongue of the horrid beast started to dart out and slide into the bottle looking for the little prize hidden inside.  Mr. Pu tried to back up but the dog kept trying to shove it’s whole nose and mouth into the small opening, slowly stretching it open wider.   The spit rolling of the tongue of the dog started to drop down the sides as it slowly gathered around Mr. Pu.  After about five or more heart destroying seconds, Fido stop trying to lick Mr. Pu out of the bottle.  He went back to chewing.  Fido brought the side of his mouth to the end of the bottle that was chewed off, and started to chew more off.  The smashing and chomping of the rows of teeth at the end of the chamber started to grow closer as the dog gnaw off more and more till he was growing closer and closer to Mr. Pu.

 

“GIVE ME THAT!”  Joe shouted as he yanked the destroyed water bottle.  “What did I tell you about eating plastic,” Joe reprimanded Fido. 

 

Mr. Pu was shaking as he looked up at Joe who looked down at his damp and trembling form.  “So much for playing fetch for a little longer, looks like Fido is hungry for some Chinese food Mr. Poo.  Get it cause your Asian?”  Joe laughed as he dumped Mr Pu out into his hand.  “Now I know how I am after some Chinese food,” Joe continued to joke around, “I’m hoping Fido isn’t like that.  Like seriously Mr Poo, it’s not a pretty sight.  I’d hate for Mr Schitt to come back from whatever vacation he’s on to have to clean up after Fido’s Chinese shit, you hear me?  That’s just so disrespectful, you know what I mean?”  

 

Mr. Pu had no idea what the teen was ranting about!  It didn’t make sense, but he was looking at Fido who was busy whining for him right under Joe’s hand.  

 

“YOU CAN’T DO THIS TO ME!  LUKE!!”  Mr. Pu cried out hoping the boy would change his mind.  Where ever the kid was!

 

Joe seemed to be laughing as he had to have thought something up, “Oh, one more thing before you go Mr Poo, don’t forget to grade my science fair project, yeah?  On your way out let me know what you think, it’s all about Fido’s digestion… which your about to experience first hand.  You need to let me know what you think of my STUPID mutt’s gut.”  Joe laughed, “Alright, this dumb mutt is hungry for some food, which you should do nicely.  So, see you later, PEACE!”  Joe said as he dipped his hand toward Fido.  

 

Mr. Pu didn’t have time to scurry away from the behemoth of a dog as it’s nose and mouth was on him in a second.  The long tongue slurped out of the dog’s maw and swiped him up in a sticky hot trap that curled around slightly and pulled him cleanly off Joe’s hand.  He was down the dog’s throat in a second.  Mr. Pu barely had time to cry out as he was swallowed and went down easier than he could have possibly imagine.  He was in a dark damp chamber that smelled rancid, worse than the dog’s breath.  The hot slime that was around him made him want to throw up, but he wouldn't’ be able to, not as a bug.  The sounds of Fido’s heart beat pumping blood through out his body filled the air along with the deep gurgling and growling of his gut.  Mr. Pu, knew that digestion would be a slow but horrible process, and needed to get out.  RIGHT NOW!

 

Mr. Pu tried to climb back up the way he entered but the walls were to slick and the way the stomach was designed he would have to wait, which he couldn’t.  The air in here was already getting to him as it wasn’t meant for something to live on.  The room started to move as Fido went somewhere.  The constant walking tossed Mr. Pu around.  He had to get his legs’ situated.  Once Mr. Pu was more familiar with how to stabilize himself-

 

Suddenly a rushing sound of liquid pouring in from above started to grab at Mr Pu, dragging him around in the gut.  It was water.  The dog was drinking water!  The liquid sloshed around picking Mr Pu up again and slowly filling the chamber slightly.  Just when Mr Pu thought it was over. The sound of faint crunching was over heard, before something was deposited in the liquidity chamber.  The air filled with the smell of dog food.  Fido was eating.  He was chowing down on whatever food that was left in his dog bowl!  

 

The water and kibbles and bits sent signals to the body to speed up digestion.  The groaning and gurgling that was heard deeper in the gut was starting to build up.  As the noises grew so did the tingling sensation that Mr Pu felt on his joints and other parts of his body.  The chamber shook as bubbles started to come up from below as the foul stench of the gas hit him even worse than the chamber itself.  Suddenly a loud dog burp was heard that pushed Mr. Pu under the surface of the stomach contains.  The stomach condensed due to the release of the foul air and trapping Mr. Pu under the filled chamber.  The dog food started to absorb more of the water and the liquid was more of a stew than a soup, as it got harder to try and swim through.  The dog chow slowly dragged Mr. Pu down and down in the murky and thick material.  Mr. Pu faded out as he felt the sting sensation of Fido’s juices mixing in with him and starting the main part of digestion, breaking down the food.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I told you not to come out like that,” Joe complained with a half chuckle as he watched Fido pushing out his morning shit.  “Mr. Poo… you disappoint me,” Joe laughed at the words Mr. Pu used often with him.  Joe watched as the mostly sludgy liquid shit came out in large amounts from Fido’s rear end.  “You can’t even follow instructions!”  Joe went on enjoying the taunting he was doing while recording the sight.  He was going to upload this and send a copy to Tommy to laugh at too.  Fido continued to splurt out the wet mud slide right next to the more solid shit that Fido dumped about a week ago from eating Mr. Shit.  It was weird, that the contrast of those two were so different.  It had to be what Fido ate that day.  Oddly Joe was starting to enjoy learning about digestion, the class learned more about it in class with the new substitute teacher taking over.  Apparently Mr. Pu left, or hadn’t called in, in a few days.  Which, since they got a new teacher, everyone got new grades.  

 

Joe now had an A in biology!

 

It was so amazing, easiest class ever.  All thanks to Mr. Pu not showing up anymore.

 

“Alright Mr. Poo, looks like I have to grade you on your digestion, I give you a P … for Poop!  That’s like so much worse than an F, I think.”  Joe laughed as Fido finished his business.  Turning the camera to himself, Joe went on.  “Well, looks like Mr. Poo, is just doggy doody.  Some puppy poop.  Just a mound of mutt manure.  Anyway, Mr Poo, looks like you WON’T be repeat my course on digestion.”  Joe laughed and quickly ended the video.  

 

“Come on Fido, let’s go home,”  Joe called his dog over who was happy to leave the messy puddle of poop.  While walking home, Joe never felt this good before.  It seemed like taking out his pent up frustration of a person, out on a bug named after them, was brilliant.  He would have to remember to do this more often.  He just had to come across more bugs...

Chapter End Notes:

Let me know if you liked this story