- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Request from a fan

https://discord.gg/AC87bgP

https://ko-fi.com/kickyou

Steve watched from across the room of the lab as Joe talked to the only girl that Steve had eyes for, Frankie.  As much as Steve had a crush on Frankie, he wasn’t even sure she knew he existed.  They worked together for a few years now, but nothing more.  Steve was too shy to work up the courage to do what Joe was doing right now, talk to Frankie.

“I’m telling you Frankie you need to eat this.  I kid you not, you will be shitless,” Joe laughed as he held out what looked like a small container of yogurt.

Frankie looked at the mysterious white slop in the container and adjusted her glasses, “Excuse me?”  Frankie said looking as hesitant about it as anyone would.

“I shit you not,” Joe continued to smile.  Steve watched Frankie blink a few times as she looked back at Joe for a few moment.  “That’s what I'm calling it, I Shit You Not…”

“What,” Frankie asked baffled at the stuff she was holding.

Joe laughed, “It’s a play on words!  This is a nutritious organic material created to lessen ones excitement due to the amount of nutrition and other material…”

Frankie looked down at the white paste like material and than back at Joe, “What?”

Joe rolled his eyes, “It’s basically food that doesn’t make you poop.  It has everything a body needs so there’s no waste at all!”

Steve had the same reaction Frankie was having right now.  Confusion, “Okay… why?”

“Why?  Why what?  It’s food that will eliminate the need for a bathroom,” Joe explained like he was a genius for coming up with the idea.

“Why do you need me to test it out,” Frankie asked sound very hesitant to even considering the idea.

“Because,” Joe continued, “I can’t be the only one to try it.  I need other’s and you’re like the only one I know that would be wiling to try,” Joe pleaded.

Steve looked shocked as Frankie consider it.  She couldn’t really think this was a good idea?

Frankie let out a sigh, “Fine… I'll have it for lunch.”

“Oh thank you so much!” Joe sighed, “I shit you not-”

“Can you please work on the name,” Frankie complained, “I don’t feel comfortable eating something with the word “shit” in it.”

Joe looked hurt, “Really?  I think it’s a great name.”

Frankie scoffed at Joe’s words, “You have a bad taste in naming things.”  Frankie took the weird substance that Joe gave her.

“Whatever you say,” Joe remarked as he headed off happy that he got someone to test his new experiment. 

Steve was shocked, and horrified for Frankie.  There was no way he would have accept the mysterious food.  That was just asking for it.  Looking back at his machine he was still working on.  He tried not be upset or jealous that Frankie and Joe were talking to each other.  His crush for Frankie was a hidden one, one that he couldn’t and most likely never expose to her.  Steve sighed as he went back to work and started to connect a few wires that were still needing to be attached. 

Looking at his device, Steve made sure he had attached the correct wire to the right spots.  He couldn’t mess up the wiring of things could get nasty.  Last time his machine nearly blew up, but hopefully this time Steve found the issue.  Steve double checked if he connected the red wire properly before moving to the yellow wire.  He just needed a few seconds of complete silence and concentration to-

“How’s it coming?”  Frankie’s voice startled and caused Steve to jump.

“F-f-rankie,” Steve stuttered as he quickly attached the yellow wire before looking away from his machine.  “I-uh, what?”

Frankie smiled at Steve, “I was just checking in on you.  Everyone was going to head to lunch soon.”

“Oh,” Steve said looking around at the pretty empty lab.  “Uh, yeah.”

“Did… did you want to grab some lunch,” Frankie asked Steve.

“What about Joe’s...” Steve asked pointing to the glop that he left near Frankie's work place.

“… right.  Yeah, I should probably try it,” Frankie nodded.  “Maybe next time?”

“Y-yeah,” Steve responded to Frankie’s request.  He watched Frankie cast a hesitant look at the stuff she promised to try. 

Someone outside of the lab called out, “Frankie can you give me a hand real quick?”

Steve watched Frankie oblige the request as she left the lab room to help whoever was calling for her.  It wasn’t till she was gone that Steve realized how stupid he was.  That was his chance!  “Oh god… I’m so stupid,” Steve said out loud as he hit his hand down on the table.

However it didn’t land on the table, but the red button to turn his device on.  The moment he realized his mistake he regretted it as a large blue beam shot out of the edge of the device and hit whatever was in front of it, Steve himself.  Steve let out a startled sound as he watched the beam light up the area before shutting down.  Yet the damage was already done.  His shrink ray had hit him and now he could feel it happening as his body was slowly shrinking

“No, no, no,” Steve said out loud as he looked around for help but no one was around.  “Shit, shit, shit,” Steve complained as he quickly tried to reverse the affects of his shrink ray.  Steve messed around as he felt the room starting to shrink and grow larger.  Soon he wouldn’t be able to access the machine on the lab bench!  “DAMN IT!”  Steve quickly climbed the lab table as he was less than 3 feet already.  He was trying to fix the wiring before he attempted to hit the switch.  “Come on,” Steve panicked as he tried to reach for the yellow wire and found his hands couldn’t reach all the way inside the device because of how small he had become.  “This can’t be happening,” Steve shouted.  “SOMEONE!  HELP ME!”

No one responded as Steve shrank and shrank till he was just barely a thing on the lab table.  He was small as can be as he looked up at his towering machine that shrunk him down to his insignificant size.

“Oh this is just great,” Steve complained as he looked for anyone who might have seen or notice him shrinking or calling for help.  There wasn’t a soul in the lab as he was the only one working right now.  “What do I do?”  Steve said out loud as he continued to look for something or someone to help his situation.  The only things on the lab table that he was working on, was his machine and Joe’s food thing...

Frankie! 

She would have to come for Joe’s experiment, and than Steve can get her attention.  He just had to be near the pudding looking cup thing when she came back for it.  Steve finally realized how far away it was.  He should start running.  If he missed this opportunity than he might not be able to get help in a long while, and Steve did not want to be this small any longer than he needed to be.  Making the mile or so run was taxing on Steve’s body and by the time he reached the large tub of mystery stuff, Steve had to catch his breath.

Trying to get his air back into his lungs, he watched as Frankie was coming into the room.  Steve’s crush walked back into the lab and was heading straight toward the container that Steve was next to.  Just as Steve was inhaling to say something, he watched as Frankie stumbled forward and trip.

“Ahhhh,” Frankie cried out as she nearly landed on her face.  Steve couldn’t see it, but he heard a loud crunch and Frankie let out a horrible sound. “noooo, no no!  My glasses!”

“Frankie?”  Steve called out worried at her troubled voice.

A large hand landed on the side of the lab table just off to the side of Steve.  Jumping back, Steve watched as another hand landed as both arms help lift up Frankie from the floor.  Steve watched as his coworker’s head came rising up from the floor and towering over head.

“I can barely see...” Frankie muttered as she was not wearing any glasses now.  Eyes squinting, Frankie looked down before bending over to pick up what remained of her spectacles.  “Oh darn it, They broke,” Frankie said before setting the broken pieces of her glasses down on the lab table.

“Frankie?  Frankie!”  Steve called out again trying to get the now blind, Frankie to glance down at him.  However her only reaction was to put her hands out and blindly push them around looking for something.  “Frankie?”  Steve questioned as he watched the large hands sweep and move over the counter.  “What are you doing,” Steve called out now realizing she couldn’t hear a thing either.  Suddenly something was slapped by Frankie’s large hand nearby causing Steve to spin around.  He watched as the container holding Joe’s experiment start to tip over on it’s side.  Steve could see into the large tub of white yogurt like material as it was toppled over throwing some slush out as it did so.

“SHOOT,” Frankie cried out in alarm at her accidental action of knocking the food over.  Steve spun around and watched with horror as her other hand came rushing toward him. 

“FRA-”

Steve was hit by the massive hand that launched him backward into the slightly spilled yogurt goo.  He landed with a mucky splat before the large hand grabbed the open top of the container and help lift it back up right.

“I hope nothing spilled out,” Frankie said in her blindness as she started to continue her search.

“HELP!” Steve called out as he was now stuck in the sloppy white goo that was starting to cover him.  It was thick enough that Steve wasn’t sinking too much but it was just liquidity enough that he couldn’t really climb on the substance.  It was like being stuck in pudding as Steve attempted to swim and flail around.  “Someone!”

“I can hardly see,” Frankie said again above Steve as she picked up the parts of her glasses and tried to wear them, “This is even worse...” Frankie huffed as she set the glasses back down.  “I think I have a spare...” Frankie said walking off.

“FRANKIE-” Steve sputtered as he spit out the white glob of cream that got in his mouth, “HEY!  Come back!!”  Steve tried to maneuver around the massive amount of gunk that was weighting him down.  “Frankie?” 

There was rummaging and other sounds happening outside of the container that Steve was trapped in.  He could have sworn he heard more glass breaking and cursing but he couldn't’ tell as he was getting the mysterious stuff in his ears.  After what felt like forever, Steve saw someone coming back into view.  Frankie was back hovering above Steve with what looked to be very old glasses.  So old that they had to be out of her prescription range.  Sure enough she seemed to be squinting through them.

“It’s a little better,” She muttered as she hesitantly reached out with her hand and grabbed the container that held Steve.  “Time for lunch...”

“Wh-wa-wait!”  Steve called out as the very movement of Frankie picking up the cup of slime, it sloshed some of the jello like material around.  Steve was having problems staying above the surface as the material below moved and made way for him to start to sink.  “He-help!”  Steve called out as he went under the surface.  He fought his way back up only to have the same issue occur with ever step that Frankie took. 

Steve didn’t know where they were going but it was tedious for him as he tried to stay afloat in material that wasn’t designed to hold a person’s weight.  It was pure chaos as he would be dunk under the white slushy stuff only to have to try and climb or swim out of Joe’s crazy stuff.  Steve could only get out a syllable or two of Frankie’s name or a call for help before he was submerged.  Just as Steve thought he was going to run out of strength, the shaking stopped and the sound of the container being set down was heard.

Without the vibration, the jelly around Steve didn’t move as much anymore and let him settle in it unimposed.  He still had the white slop clinging to his skin and hair.  It was nearly impossible to wipe it off his face.  It took him a few attempts before he could see.  What he saw frightened him to the core of his being.  Frankie was still squinting through her glasses, but she was holding a spoon in her hand.

“Frank-”

The spoon came diving down as it dipped into the material.  “STOP!”  Steve called out panicked as the spoon scooped up a good amount and brought it toward Frankie's mouth.  He watched as she opened her maw and shoveled the gunk into her mouth.  Steve watched as she tasted the white yogurt looking material.  She had a frown on her face as she tested it.  Frankie smacked her lips as she tried to taste the goo.

“I can’t tell if there is a flavor or not...” Frankie said puzzled.  Frankie went back for more, to see if that was true.  The metal spoon went in for seconds as it scooped up a good size amount.  It went back to Frankie’s mouth where it soon vanished.  Steve watched as she tasted the material and shrugged, “It’s flavorless.  What’s the point of eating it if there’s no flavor,” Frankie muttered to herself.

Steve let out a sigh as it seemed Frankie wasn’t going to eat anym-

Suddenly the container Steve was in was lifted up toward Frankie’s eyes and face.  She still couldn’t make out Steve even from this distance.

“Better eat it fast and get it over with,” Frankie said as she brought the container toward her mouth.

“Frankieeeeeee” Steve cried out as the container was tilted toward her mouth and she used her spoon to shovel the food into her mouth.  Steve was pushed and shoved into the mouth with mountains of slop as it rolled over his body and dragged him with it.  The avalanche of white cream pulled him into Frankie’s open maw.  He didn’t have time as she swallowed faster than he could react.  One moment Steve was on a tongue the next he was being swallowed down Frankie’s throat.  Steve let out a cry for help as he had noway for stopping his descent into the dark pit of Frankie’s stomach.  He landed in a heap as more of the wet goo fell down on him as it filled whatever space it could.  Steve tried to stand up but in the darkness, he couldn’t see anything.

“No… please,” Steve muttered as he tried to look around.  The sounds of gurgling filled the area as it told Steve exactly where was.  The humidity and smell also helped.  The sweltering air was already making Steve sweat as he stood in what he could only assume was Joe’s white cream.  “Oh god,” Steve said as he tried to walk.  The whole chamber moved as Steve’s world shifted and rocked.  Steve fell face first into the gunk and couldn’t help it as more of the cream ran over his back from the movement from outside.  “Frankie!  Help me,” Steve shouted as he banged through the gunk below him and hit the stomach floor. 

Nothing happened.

Steve was too small to even upset the stomach, that or Frankie had a gut of steel.  She didn’t so much as flinch from Steve’s assault on the fleshy material.

“I’m in her stomach…” Steve whimpered knowing exactly what was going to happen to him and all this goo around him.  He was going to be dissolved and turned into Frankie’s shit.  That was what the body did to food, and that’s what Steve was.  Just a small piece of food for Frankie…

 

 


Steve didn’t know how long he had been in here.  It had to be an hour or so.  Yet… why hasn’t he been digested yet?  Steve didn’t even feel a tingling or a burning.  In fact it felt warm, kind of like bath water warm, only with slime instead of water.  Whatever was going on, Steve was fine and for the most part unhurt.  Well, as fine as being inside of someones stomach and waiting to be digested.  The sounds around him reminded him of exactly where he was, the gurgling and soft rumbling from Frankie’s insides.  There was the thumping of her heart, but there was also the occasional sounds of her talking or doing things outside of where Steve was.  Steve gave up trying to get her attention a while ago, and found that he would have to wait for-

A sudden splash of ice cold water made Steve scream out of fright and shock.  He shot up as the sound of more water rushing in filled his ears.  Frankie must be drinking some water.  It seemed no mater where Steve went the water and other liquid material in the stomach found him.  The amount of water Frankie was drinking rose the level up to Steve’s stomach.  He had a sinking feeling of drowning when the gulping sounds stopped, and so did the waterfall into the dark stomach. 

Just as Steve’s fear of drowning vanished, Frankie went walking somewhere.  The water started to slosh and move in time with Frankie’s movements.  Steve felt a large wave hit him in the face as he landed into the water only to have the wave come back form the other side and rush him.  Steve was at a disadvantaged in the dark as he could barely hear when the waves would hit him.  He just had to go with the flow… literately.  Steve ended up laying down in the water and drifting with the liquid.  All he could do was follow the current that was pulling him one way and than another.

Steve was just getting used to the slightly cold water, or maybe the water was warming up in the stomach when he felt his feet, that were floating in the water, bump into something.  Figuring it was just one of the stomach walls, Steve didn’t think twice about moving.  That was until the wall his feet were touching opened up.  Suddenly Steve went forward and into another chamber.

“What the-”

Steve felt a slimy wall collided with his face as the new chamber he was in didn’t have a lot of space.  Steve was pushed up against the wall and felt a weird sensation as almost little worm like things wiggled over his body.  “OH GOD,” Steve said in disgust only to have the tickling worms brush over his body and slightly push and pull him along.  With the help of Frankie’s intestinal villi, and the slight squeezing of her small intestine, Steve was being pulled through the new chamber.  The millions of tiny wiggly things under Steve crept him out as he couldn’t do anything but wait till it was over. 

Which was going to be a long time…

 

 

 

It had to have been a few hours, and surprisingly Steve was still alive.  He hadn’t felt any digestion on his skin, and even more shocking nothing else was in the tube with him.  Steve expected to run into something foul and nasty or at least some of Joe’s mystery food, but Steve was alone.  All he had was the little villi and the slick slimy mucus that covered his body to keep him company on his long journey.  Every once in a while, Steve wondered if Frankie could feel him in her gut.  Surely she should feel him moving through this small spaced intestine.  However, Steve was afraid that if he fought or struggled in her, he might hurt Frankie.  So Steve tried to remain as still and non aggressive as possible.    Maybe the lack of stimulation wasn’t causing digestion to kick in? 

It didn’t matter, Steve was fine and he was moving along a slow path toward…

“Oh shit,” Steve muttered. 

He wasn’t sure what to expect or what was going to happen when he got to the end of his journey but he prayed that it wasn’t too bad.

 

 


Steve would be lying if the air around him didn’t start to smell.  He noticed it but the smell got slightly stronger the longer time went on.  It wasn’t just the air, it was also on Steve’s skin.  The mucus and slime was starting to smell worse.  It seemed the small winding tube that Steve was in opened up into a large more spaced area.  This had to be the large intestine, with the villi nowhere on the walls around him, Steve felt the ridges covering the new area.  The intestinal walls moved slightly and the sound of the walls groaning deeper in the dark could be heard.  Steve felt his hands and legs grab onto the countless folds on the intestinal wall.  He could start trying to climb upward, where he knew would have to head to eventually. 

Steve took a deep breath, and regretted it as the smell wasn’t the nicest breathe of air he could get.  Clearing his lungs, Steve started his journey upward and toward whatever was awaiting him further inside Frankie. 

Climbing wasn’t easy for Steve, the walls moved just enough to slip up his hands a few times.  The inside of Frankie’s gut was anything but dry, so more slime was building up on Steve.  As Steve made his way, there were a few times he slipped and lost some ground.  However Steve finally made it to the point where the tunnel curved. 

“Need to rest,” Steve said as he panted.  His eyes were heavy, either from the fumes or exhaustion, but Steve had to rest.  Closing his eyes, Steve took a quick breather.

 

 

Steve didn’t know how long he had been asleep.  One minute he closed his eyes, next he couldn’t move.  Something was holding him firm.  The walls around him were clamped tight and pinched him tight preventing him from making any movements.  Steve struggled but found his body was too compressed to actually budge.

“Wh-” Steve wheezed realizing it was also hard to talk.  Whatever had it’s hold on Steve was strong.  The muscle like walls around him wouldn’t let go as he could only lay still.  Time passed slowly for Steve and his cramped prison.

Steve was never claustrophobic… but now he wasn’t so sure.  The pulsating walls squeezed and clenched around Steve with each heart beat that Steve could hear.  How long had Steve been held like this, or how long it will be was beyond Steve.  All he could do was wait. 

The squeezing around Steve increased to a painful crushing sensation as the pressure from behind Steve was building.  Gurgling and bubbling sounds were heard off in the distance building with intensity.  Suddenly the walls around Steve released their grip on Steve and a large gas pocket from behind Steve launched him forward.  The sound of a roaring fart was heard as Steve fell for a brief moment before Steve landed on something soft.  The blast of warm air blew over Steve’s body as he laid still.  The smell lingered just long enough for Steve to know where exactly he was and what he just came out of.  He looked up as the opening whole closed up sealing Frankie’s insides from the outside world.

“Excuse me real quick,” Frankie called out with a nervous voice from above.  “Need to go to the bathroom.”

Steve watched the round butt above him move as Frankie walked off somewhere with Steve in tow.  It didn't take long before Steve watched a light come in from above as Frankie lowered her panties.  Steve was greeted by Frankie’s large face with a new set of glasses on, peering down at her underwear.

Frankie frowned as she looked straight at Steve, “Wh- STEVE?!  WHAT?! HOW??”

Steve felt exhausted and weak, but was able to spit out a few words, “Shrunk… swallowed…”

Frankie gasped as she slowly reached toward Steve and gently picked up Steve from her underwear.  “Oh my god… but, you were inside me?”  Frankie was more than shocked it seemed like she was really torn up at the fact that she ate Steve.  “You could of died!  You should of… how did you not…” Frankie’s eyes grew wide, “Joe!  It was his … his-”

“Shitless stuff,” Steve commented.

“Oh my god,” Frankie said still holding onto Steve as she was putting it all together.  “The chemicals in the solution must have slowed down the metabolic-”

“Frankie,” Steve cut her off as he started to recover from his very long journey, “Can… can we try and fix this?”

Frankie nodded, “Ri-right… uh yeah.  So, how did this happen?”  Steve tried to explain the best he could about how his device misfired and how he shrunk.  How he ended up in Frankie’s food, and how he survived.  “Ohhhhh,” Frankie groaned looking red as a tomato in the sun.  “I didn’t… oh god, I’m soooo sorry,” Frankie apologized.

“It’s okay,” Steve told her.

“No… no it’s not.  Steve there has to be something I can do to make this right.  Please tell me, anything.”  Frankie sincerely spoke to him.  Steve could tell by the look on her face that it was really eating her up.

Steve would have scoffed but he just smiled at the dumbest thing that came to him mind  “Anything, like right now?”  It might have been the lack of fresh air for so long, or maybe the lack of water and food, but Steve spoke without even thinking, “Let me do you in the butt.”

“My-my butt?” Frankie repeated.

Steve just laughed at his dumb request, “I’m just jo-”

“If that’s what you want.”

It was now Steve’s turn to look stunned, “What?”

“I-it… it’s weird but… if that’s what it’ll take,” Frankie hesitantly told Steve.

“No, I was just, joking.  You don’t have to,” Steve tried to say but it was too late.  Frankie was already leading Steve away from her face and downward.  “No, I was joking,” Steve protested praying that Frankie wasn’t thinking less of him for asking such a stupid thing.  Frankie stood up and held Steve in her hand as she brought him back to the rump he was just expelled from not even a few minutes ago.  Now that he had time to breathe and wasn’t in danger… Frankie’s anus looked amazing.  The person size hole was just in reach as Steve couldn’t help but look at the puckered anus that spat him out.  “I guess… since I’m here,” Steve said to himself.

Frankie was already pulling her underwear up, but carefully this time.  Steve was ascending carefully toward his stupidly desired area.  A simple joke that was taken serious, and now Steve was going to please his dirty dream.  Unable to stop himself the moment his body collided with the fleshy rear end, he was already hard.  He was able to shift his hips around finding the crevice he was looking for and felt his member poke into the just barely opening.  Steve felt himself enter and the warm folds that were pressing on him before were now wrapping around his member.  Steve let out a moan of pleasure, Frankie didn’t make a sound.  Steve wasn’t sure if she could feel it, but he could.  That was all that mattered for him right now.  Steve grabbed onto whatever flesh he could and started to bump and hump into Frankie’s asshole.  The feeling of her fleshy skin wall he plowed into absorbed his thrusts.  Grabbing whatever he could, Steve kept up his momentum as he pleased himself.  The panties beneath him help hold Steve close enough to not have to worry about falling out of reach of Frankie’s ass. 

Steve was having his dream come true!  However, not how he dreamed of making love to Frankie.  He continued fucking Frankie in the fanny till he felt his load building.  The coursing feeling welling up in Steve bloomed as he released his seed inside Frankie.  It last just for a few brief moments but it felt like a few minutes as Steve climaxed in a blissful instant.  The sweet feeling of release came over Steve as he slowly collected himself.  Steve took a deep breath and slowly came back to himself.  After stressfully spending what felt like over 24 hours inside Frankie, this was exactly what he needed.

“I feel much better,” Steve commented as he laid in Frankie’s panties in an afterglow.

Suddenly the voice of Joe was heard as he started to talk to Frankie, “So… did you, you know,” Joe asked Frankie.

“… what?  Poop?  I’m not telling you that,” Frankie said sounding embarrassed.

“What?  No, you have to tell me.  That was the whole point,” Joe protested.  “I need to know if it worked or not.”

“Well… yeah it worked, ok?  I didn’t go number two.  Happy?”

Joe let out a laugh, “AWESOME!  See?  Did you want to have some more-”

“Nope, I’m fine,” Frankie firmly told Joe.

“What? Did you not like it?  I mean,” Joe let out a sound of disbelief, “You can eat and not have to take a shi-”

“Yeah, I understand that!”  Frankie growled at Joe.  “Doesn't mean I want to eat that stuff just not to use the toilet.” 

Steve wanted to add in that it seemed like Joe’s stuff was what kept him safe, but at his size, he had no input.  Instead he would just wait till everything was over.  Joe bantered with Frankie for more details and her experience, which Frankie replied with equally curt or short answer as it was clear she was not finding this at all amusing.  Finally after the interrogation of Frankie was finished, Joe left them.

“I can’t believe him...” Frankie muttered.  Steve felt the world around him shift as a large hand came dipping down and picking him up from inside the panties.  “Ok, it’s just us.”

“Uh yeah,” Steve said looking around the room.  “Just us.”  Steve wasn’t sure why he was feeling shy around Frankie, maybe cause what he just did to her a moment a go, or maybe cause of her face being so close to him.

“Did you… you know,” Frankie asked.  “Did you enjoy it,” Frankie asked looking red from embarrassment.

“Y-yeah, I,” Steve nodded.  He quickly added,  “Uh, we should probably fix my size.”

“OH RIGHT!”  Frankie blurted out.  “Of course, what do I need to do,” Frankie asked as she headed over to Steve’s work place which looked untouched from earlier. 

“I need you to fix these wires,” Steve said as he help direct Frankie through the steps she would need to follow to switch the shrink ray to growth ray.  As Steve and Frankie worked on reversing his mistake they kept talking.

“So, what… what was it like?  You know, inside me?”

“… warm.” Steve told her.  “Smooth, kind of slimy.”

“Slimy,” Frankie asked sounding and looking disgusted.

“Like good slimy,” Steve corrected, “It was cramped but… uh… I don’t know how to explain it but like embracing?”

“So you liked it,” Frankie asked.

Steve paused as he thought about it.  “I didn’t completely hate it,” Steve admitted.

They continued and finished the fixing of the device as Steve let out a pleased sigh, “Finished.”

“You sure this is going to work,” Frankie asked.

“Yeah, just set me over there,” Steve told Frankie.  She did as he asked and set him down on the counter where the beam was pointed at him.  Steve held his breath, “Ok hit it.”

Frankie was nervous but she slapped the button and watched as a beam shot out and hit Steve.  He started to glow for a split second before the beam stopped.  Steve was nervous because he wasn’t growing at all.  He was still his small size-

The room started to shrink slowly as Steve started to grow.

“IT’S WORKING!”  Steve said happily as he grew and grew till he was back to his normal size.  “Frankie it worked!”

Steve turned to Frankie who covered her eyes, “Yep!  It worked… um mind putting, uh, some clothes on?”

Steve looked down and covered himself.  “Oh… yeah!  Uh, oh,” Steve exclaimed, grabbing a lab coat and quickly covering his nude body.  “Sorry,” Steve apologized.

“Don’t be,” Frankie told him as she turned around when he was done changing.

“Thanks again,” Steve told Frankie.  “I mean it.”

Frankie nodded, “Anytime… well I mean not like that there will be another time but you know what I mean.”

Steve laughed, “I hope there won’t be another time...”

“Yeah...” Frankie agreed but sounding like she was a little disappointed.

“But if there was?” Steve asked.

“Well, I wouldn’t mind helping you,” Frankie offered.

Steve wasn’t sure if he and she were on the same wave length, but the look on her face told him to keep going, “You know… Joe will probably ask for you to try his yogurt stuff again...”

Frankie nodded, “Probably… I might try it again,” Frankie said before leading on with, “I just hope no one is in it next time.”

Steve felt himself starting to stir under the lab coat, “And if there is?”  He gulped as he anticipated Frankie’s response.

“Well… I'm sure they would be in for the ride of their life.  But no one would want to be swallowed by someone, right?”  The look on her face told Steve that she was just as turned on at the idea as he was.

Steve smiled as it was clear that they were both wanting to go experience this little accident again.  “I guess we’ll see next time you have to try Joe’s experiment.  Won’t we?”

Frankie blushed and smiled.  “I guess we will.”

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Let me know if there are any mistakes and how you feel about the story