- Text Size +
Note: This is the link to the original story that mine is a continuation of https://sta.sh/0qst9xtyvel



After a little bit of time, Grace eventually reached a climax while pleasuring herself. Her pleasure equaled pain for Katie which just kept on increasing. The fact of the matter was that no one could save this tiny female as it was far too late for her. Her bones and joints started to snap and before long she was greeted by the sweet release of death.



Right before her violent death was over she thought to herself as she was too drained to speak out loud and said “...Grace… I… uh… I… forgive… you…” Afterward, she was no more but at least she would not be in any more pain, just like the ones who passed away before her.

Oliver kept on going like someone’s life depended on it, as that is what he thought, unaware it was far too late already. He could still hear strange noises on the radio, but the sounds that Katie made seemed to stop. Perhaps she was frozen in fright as he hoped to himself. He knew that she could possibly have been too injured to speak or even worse, but he tried not to let those thoughts stop him as he kept going to his best ability.



As he kept going, he made a sigh of relief as he was glad that there were no spiders to come out and attack him. Even though he has witnessed a few deaths and seen some on the verge of dying, he was trying to think positively. By the time he arrived, it was far later than the 45 minutes he promised Katie and by then he was no longer hearing anything from the radio. He hoped it alone had dissolved in the acid.

Grace stopped using her new vibrator by then as she had a big grin on her face from all the joy it brought her. She would probably not be smiling like that if she knew what she had done with that same device. No longer horny, she went to turn on her television and laugh along to a romantic comedy that she had recorded and had yet to see before today.



Oliver arrived in that living room after hearing the loud rumbling and noise the tv was making and quickly noticing her nearby. He saw her in all her huge glory, but then realized he was unsure of what to do next. He knew trying to get her attention would probably end in failure so his next best option would most likely be trying to get her to vomit.



He climbed up to the couch she was sitting on and after another little bit, he made his way up there. His throat was dry and his stomach was rumbling as he wanted some kind of meal to have. He then came to a sudden realization that he could go into the popcorn snack bowl she was currently having. Doing so would allow him to have some of a meal and lead him straight into her mouth, where he thinks he could possibly save Katie.



“Okay, I just need to hit the uvula or shake it hard or something to get her to vomit,” He said out loud to prepare himself mentally, which was of course too quiet to be heard by the colossal being next to him. Although that was not his goal as he knew trying to be heard did not work too well for the others.



The rumbles the tv was making kept causing Oliver to hold on tightly due to the rational fear of falling off due to all this. After more and more intense climbing and feeling like he was going to faint multiple times, he finally landed safely in the bowl. He proceeded to rip off small pieces of the popcorn and happily chow down on it as he finally got a break.



At least that’s what he thought as he continued to eat and started to forget about the danger he was in due to being controlled by his immense starvation. However, he soon snapped out of this as he felt the quakes caused by Grace picking up pieces of popcorn for her to throw into her mouth to get more and more intense.



She eventually picked up the tiny male inside the bowl without looking at him. She thought it felt more squishy than the other pieces but simply shrugged at that thought as she tossed him into her mouth. He felt like his luck could not get much better as he was heading straight into her uvula and could probably get her to throw up relatively easily and maybe even get her attention if his karma was high enough.



However, a situation that had not even crossed her mind, was about to happen. Grace was about to chew. That’s what happened as Oliver was quickly reduced to a bloody and gory mess. His limbs and such had become all mangled. He, like the others who died before him, no longer appeared to look human and instead looked monstrous as he painfully died.



To the bigger one in the room, she had just tasted a piece that had tasted more like salty meat. She did not complain about it as she actually enjoyed the flavor and wished she had more of those kinds of pieces. She wondered how it got in her bowl, but that was yet another question that she shrugged off.



Ironically enough after she finished eating and swallowing that meaty piece, she said out loud to herself with a laugh. “Damn, that tasted really good. I would totally kill to have more tasty pieces like those. Though something about it was familiar.”



She had talked to herself like the two she previously killed, but instead of doing it for preparation of forgiveness, she was almost mocking their deaths as she once again ignored an important connection she could have been making in order to save lives, and instead decided on going back to watching television.