- Text Size +
Peni Parker walked down the dank alleyway, her shoes splashing a bit in some of the sewer water puddles. She grimaced at the smell, but reminded herself why she was here. The witch, or enchantress as she had called herself, told her that she had something that could give her the strength of 10,000 men and the power of a god. Naturally, Peni had agreed to meet with her, although the witch asked for a strange price.

The witch had asked to be spared, and once she had her powers and used them to their full capacity, she wanted a beautiful island with servants and fine riches. Peni said she had no idea where she would get those things, but the witch laughed it off and told her it would be easy. Peni reluctantly agreed, and so here she was.

She grinned at the idea of having the power of 10,000 men, oh, her enemies would pay dearly. She remembered all of the kids who had ever bullied or harassed her, and the scammer who took her mother’s money and eventually her life. They would suffer.

She slid past the door that the witch had said to enter before popping some gum into her mouth, hoping it would calm down her excited nerves. After travelling down a strange, winding alleyway, she found the witch, who smiled. Peni wasn’t sure whether to return the smile or nod, so she awkwardly approached her, cautious of what the witch had in mind.

The witch laughed, “Don’t be afraid child, I have the potion that will give you the power you desire.” With that said, she pulled back part of her cloak to reveal a vial with an ugly, oozing green substance in it. Peni grimaced, and the witch giggled again. “Oh come on now, you don’t know if you don’t like it until you try it,” she teased, opening up Peni’s hand to put the vial into.

Peni looked at the vial suspiciously before opening it and sniffing it. The contents wreaked, so she held her nose with one hand and tipped her head back, drinking the sludge in one gulp. The witch smiled. “You remembered our agreement?” She asked, giving a toothy grin.

Peni nodded, “Yes, but I don’t-”

“It takes overnight to work. Go home and sleep, and when you wake up you will have power!” She cried. Peni rolled her eyes before leaving, if she ended up getting poisoned the witch would pay, strength or no strength.

She fell into a restless sleep, her body tossing and turning as it ached. She ended up running to the bathroom to vomit, and when she looked in the mirror at her face she wasn’t surprised at how horrible she looked. She cursed out the witch before all but passing out when she reached her bed again.

When she woke up, she felt different somehow. She sure hoped the vial had worked! When she opened her bedroom door to go down the hall for breakfast, she was shocked. Her hands left imprints on the doorknob! Pleasantly surprised, she smirked before punching the wall. Her hand went straight through it! She examined her hand for any signs of bruising or scratches, and found none. Maybe the witch wasn’t so crazy. Or maybe she was hallucinating?

If the ial was secretly drugs then she could point the police in her direction, but if it wasn’t and she was truly powerful then she was going to wreck this city. After all, what had it ever done for her?

She stepped outside and willed herself to be stronger. To her surprise, everything around her seemed to shrink! People looked up at her and screamed, and she could hear several kids wailing. She looked at her hands, confused. Then a smirk was set on her face. They didn’t shrink. She grew.

And with that she found the same feeling inside and willed herself to be stronger. As the buildings became like toys and the screams were less alarming from her height, she became happy for the first time in a long time. Now she had a purpose, to purify this world by getting rid of all of the evil, and then onto the next dimension.

Her foot came down on a building and she barely heard the sirens wailing. She looked up to see the clouds right above her head and waved her hand through them, surprised that they felt rather cool to the touch. She willed herself to grow again and now her shoulders were at the cloud level, and then her hips.

She giggled softly as she waved the clouds away, with them in the way she couldn’t see the chaos going on down below! When she could finally see the city again, she knew what had to be done. Yes, innocent people would die, but the city had to be wiped off from the map in order for a new start.

She stuck her hand into an alleyway, no doubtedly picking up a drug dealer. He shrieked and passed out as she lifted him up to her eye level, and she rolled her eyes. Why did he have to pass out? Then she couldn’t have any fun! She poked at his form and he woke up, stunned. She poked him again and he started shrieking, and she slowly pulled at his leg, before snapping it like a toothpick.

He was just a lowlife, one down, many more to go. With that she casually dropped him as he screamed in pain, and then fear, and then soon she couldn’t hear him anymore. Meanwhile, something hit her leg. She looked down to see a police force shooting bullets at her leg. She growled, that hurt! With that in mind she stomped on them, destroying the whole squad with one step. The people of this world were going to have to listen to her and obey. She was fully prepared to kill anyone who stood in her path.

She dug around in her pocket, and was pleasantly surprised to find that her gum had grown with the rest of her. Shrugging, she popped it in her mouth and started to chew, blowing and popping a bubble before continuing. She looked down, and while most people were shrieking in fear, she couldn’t pick out any criminals as they had all ceased their actions to flee her wrath. She sighed, they couldn’t run forever, but perhaps the chase would be interesting.

She made a mental note to put in a harsh justice system, after all, crooks almost never changed their ways. Also, she needed a way to defeat any uprisings, although looking down at herself, she supposed she had it covered.

She grabbed another random person and held them as they screamed and struggled for life. She squinted at him. He didn’t look like a thug, so she put him back down on the street where he hit the ground and started running.

She soon felt something else hit her leg and looked down to see a man holding a gun. She growled, why did it take so long for some people to learn? She made a show out of trying to stomp on him and he dodged. She let him dodge her foot a few more times before she got tired of him and squashed him on the cement. She grimaced, now it was probably on the underside of her shoe.

Anger bubbled up inside her, so she put her foot through a building. The screams of the people inside were music to her ears, so she did it to another, and another. By the time reinforcements to the police showed up, several buildings had been destroyed. She heard the sound of a jet flying over, and her hand came into contact with it. The plane was batted out of the sky, like nothing more than a paper airplane, and Peni smirked in victory. Soon another one took the place of it’s fallen comrade, but before they could get good shots at her, they were destroyed as well.

“Surrender!” She shouted at the forces that dare oppose her, “I will rule this world!” However, that only seemed to fuel the defenses even further as a missile hit her arm. She hissed in pain, but nothing much happened despite the fact that she was bleeding.

The next plane that hit her was grabbed out of the sky. She broke the glass and pulled the person out. To their credit, they didn’t scream, but they did once she ripped off their arm. Grimacing at the blood, she dropped the person before crushing the people that were shooting her on the ground. She growled, before putting her foot through another building.

Wincing slightly, she noticed a streak of blood going down her leg. For Peni, this was the last straw. With a fury that she didn’t know she possessed she took down the military, one jet at a time, one tank at a time, one person at a time. Soon all that was left of New York City was a pile of debri from the fight, and she frowned. She supposed a war torn land to rule was better than no land to rule.

There were a group of both civilians and members of the military that had surrendered, and she spat out her gum on a tank before approaching them. She looked at who she presumed to be in charge and said, “There is a witch. Find her, and give her a remote island. Build a house on it, or whatever she wants done and leave a servant or two with her. Do you understand?” She asked.

“Ma’m, I can’t simply-” The leader stuttered at her close proximity, and Peni supposed she could cut him some slack, after all, he didn’t appear to be high ranking and nothing could have prepared him for this.

“Then find someone who can, or I’ll destroy another city. You have one week,” she demanded, and left him silently nodding. “Also, tell your superiors that they’d better surrender, while I won’t hesitate to destroy this world, I’d rather not rule something that is in ruin.” She didn’t bother to look back to see his reaction as she stood up again, and looked over the city. Grunting, she sat down on a building and thought about what to do next.

She looked down at her hands, the hands that held so much power, and thought. Why should she be limited to this one world? What if she could access the multiverse? She grinned, it would be worth a try.

Glancing down at herself one more time, she closed her eyes tightly and focused on the feeling of untapped power inside her. She then willed herself to travel to another dimension. After a moment of silence, she opened her eyes. Nothing.

Growling, she closed her eyes and concentrated again, and this time what caused her to open her eyes was the sound of a scream. She looked down, and soon the screaming was amplified as she stood in the center of a city. It didn’t take her long to realize that she was in New York City, but in another dimension. She had done it.

She grinned, it was time to start again.

She didn’t hesitate as she tore through buildings, ripped apart limbs, but left children alone. She ripped through alleyways and tore thugs right off the streets, and crushed another civilian that had a gun on him. She peered through windows and enjoyed hearing the screams of the city that cost her so much, and slowly pulled a man apart like a starfish. Cars were smashed and she shrunk down so that her feet slid into them like slippers, her shoes protecting her from the smashed metal and glass as she used them like roller skates.

Soon the gum she had put in her mouth lost it’s flavour, so she stuck it on the Statue of Liberty before punching it down. So much for justice, all this city had done to her was take everything she loved. So she would destroy it in every single dimension before returning to her own as a ruler. A Queen.

Her people would bow before her and be upstanding civilians, as she wouldn’t tolerate any less. She would crush rebellions, end starvation, and keep worldwide peace. If only everyone could see her vision, see what their world could become.
Chapter End Notes:

Please comment, like and subscribe if you can. All feedback is appreciated.

Pateron: www.patreon.com/questathana
Commission me on deviantart after looking at this journal www.deviantart.com/questathana… or on paypal with questathana@gmail.com

Twitter: twitter.com/Questathana
Giantess Madoka Magica discord: discord.gg/4bzyu9n
Watamote RP discord: discord.gg/KjuWHJn
Giantess Quests in here: discord.gg/S9n8hhW
Giantess Convention discord: discord.gg/n9mEv88
My group about Small Civilizations: www.deviantart.com/smallcivili…