- Text Size +
A man woke up on a day that felt like any other. His name was Daisuke Aito and he lived somewhere in Japan. He was walking to school one day distracting himself with memes on his phone while he was walking. He saw a really funny version of “A man has fallen into the river in **** city. (It is censored cause as there should only be so many fandoms in this story jeez.) Well, ironically enough, he was not paying attention and walked right into a river just like in the meme!

“Ha, ha very funny. Now my phone’s broken and I’m soaked...” Daisuke pouted to the world, now distracted by being wet and his destroyed property. He was not paying attention to the boat that was approaching him as it proceeded to hit him and knock him out. When he came to, he found himself in a strange room with what looked like a goddess in front of him. She certainly was one giving off a strong fragrance and looked huge in fact with her blue and white outfit. “Oh shit, I’m in an Isekai!” He exclaimed, as loudly as he could, as he was speck sized in comparison to her.

“You can hear me right? I assume you can because you’re probably a goddess and all that. I never thought you would be so big. I mean it makes sense if you would have that power. I just thought you would want to not intimidate the newcomers so much. I mean I know you probably won’t hurt me but others might not.”

“Oh, another ‘anime’ watcher. Quite a few of those have arrived here recently. Well, my name is Eris and I am indeed a goddess. I am sorry to tell you Daisuke Aito but-” Eris said quietly to not hurt his ears too much as she brushed her white hair.

“Yeah, I know, I’m dead.”

“I am aware you know that. The problem is, I’m not huge.”

“Wait, what do you mean?” “I mean something went wrong with the reincarnation process and you came out incredibly small.”

“No, no, no. This isn’t how it’s supposed to happen. This is a joke, right? I mean I could get stepped on or eaten by mistake.” “Don’t worry about that. I will provide a special weapon fitting of your size, for you to use on your journey to make up for this. It is a needle that will make a noise when you are near a threat and can deal as much or as little pain or damage to enemies, you want to give. Please, try not to abuse that function too much. You are supposed to be a hero after all.”

“Phew, that makes things easier. Even though you got me into this mess, thanks for trying to help fix this Eris.”

“You’re welcome,” She said, with a small blush and soft smile.

Daisuki went into the portal after having picked up the magical needle, and they both said their goodbyes before he soon teleported to the starting field of monsters. The grass was extremely tall in comparison to him and it took a while for him to get around. He fought the monsters that he had to and easily defeated them. However, he soon realized something, if he went to people they might take advantage of his weapon or try to experiment on him due to his size. He would have to find someone he would deem trustworthy.

...

After a little while of seeing adventures who were coming and going, he spotted the closest to perfect group he could think of to ask for help. There were three females and one male at the party. The male of the team seemed to be incredibly perverted, but could he really blame him too much as he was surrounded by such beautiful girls. Of the females, one could only do one only kind of attack before losing all her power, another could barely fight at all, while the last hardly hit any of her attacks. Seeing that they appeared to be the underdogs of the region, he would think they will be the last ones to want to experiment or take advantage of him either due to being understanding or not being skilled enough.

Daisuki thought that maybe if he was a woman or the male of the group was bisexual, he would want to do perverted actions to him without the others knowing. However, that was just a risk he felt like he had to take. He felt like he might as well approach the most appealing of the group first and he soon learned their names from hearing them talk to each other. The first brunette and red-clothed girl named Megumin looked a bit too young for his tastes, the blue-haired and clothed female named Aqua sounded a bit too whiny for him, and he was not into dudes so the male of the team named Kazuma was out of the question. That left the blond, yellow, and orange clothed woman named Darkness to be the one to approach.

Mr. Aito took a bit of time and luck to get close to Darkness’ metal, crusader boots as he hit it with his needle only for her to say with a somewhat loud moan, which was especially loud for him “Owe. I got attacked by some kind of insect. Some minuscule and weak bug is able to hurt me, so what does that make me? Something almost as pathetic as an insect perhaps?... Wait a second. How would an insect hurt me with all my armor there?”

She blinked a bit confused by the whole situation as she slowly brought her gaze to the ground. She saw a creature the size of a speck that made her even more confused, but not enough for her to leave. Darkness carefully put her hand onto the grass next to this speck as she urged the being to climb onto her palm. As she gave the insect a closer look, her eye loomed over it, making the small man feel even smaller. “A tiny person?! I have seen all sorts of creatures on my journeys but never heard of something like this! Can you speak my language?”

Daisuke Aito yelled at the top of his lungs but it sounded like squeaks to the bigger person, so she put him next to her ear as he said not giving the full story “Yes, I can understand you. I was not born small. I actually shrunk after a spell went wrong.”

“A spell you say? I don’t know too much about magic, but someone in town might.” “It’s too risky. What if they try to dissect me? Would it be too much to ask you to take care of me?”

“It’s my duty to protect all innocent lives no matter how big or small. I would rather not pry into your life seeing how we just met. I do have one question though. Was that you hurting me before and if it was you, how?”

“Oh, that? I have a magic needle fit for my size that can deal as much pain or damage to anyone I want and it can sense threats too.”

“Really?! This isn’t some joke or even a dream?!”

“I can assure this is one hundred percent real.”

“Can I ask for a favor than for protecting you?” “What is it?”

...

“It seems that everyone else is asleep” Darkness whispered like she has been doing, to not disturb the tiny human or anyone else. This was done in the comfort of her own room after getting to know the smaller one a bit, inside the mansion she lived at. She proceeded to lay down on the comfortable bed there. The crusader was fully clothed as she gently put down Daisuke next to her. He started to climb onto her body which she felt slightly and made her grin.

“So you just want me to poke you lightly with this?” Mr. Aito responded curiously as he gestured to his needle.

“Yeah just do what you did before. We got to start small. I rather experience the pleasurable sensation before it overwhelms me.”

“That’s a weird way to talk about being poked” He mumbled to himself.

“What was that?”

“Uh, nothing,” Daisuke Aito said, not wanting to anger someone so much bigger and ruin his chances at getting closer.

“Well I don’t have all day,” She giggled quietly as she took off her boots.

“Right,” He said as he started exploring what seemed like her impossibly huge body. He started on her toe section going to the feet as he could almost taste the rank stench from her constant exercise and felt her toe jam. Then he explored her legs including the knee, her waist, her belly, in between her breasts and arms including her shoulder. Next, going to the hand with its fingers and back again to the shoulder and then her neck. Finally, her head includes all its features such as the chin, mouth, nose, ears, eyebrows, forehead, and hair.

Throughout all this, he was constantly using his needle at his lowest possible setting, as he used before on her. He was hearing moans from the giantess every time he poked her which was driving him a little crazy but he pressed onwards. He was getting a bit aroused as well due to seeing and feeling her huge and mesmerizing body parts up close even if most were covered with heavy clothing. He made sure to avoid extra sensitive areas like Darkness’s breasts and vagina due to the fact that she told him to “start small.” Daisuke also made sure to avoid the eyes. He would make sure to never poke there because he realized how it could possibly blind her and he did not want that at all.

They both took a break after this as it was starting to get late and both were a bit tired. They took off their clothes without the other one looking as they got ready to clean themselves. The masochist took a bath and carefully dumped a small amount of water on Mr. Aito who was outside. He put back on his clothes while the other put on her night time outfit. The two of them said goodnight to each other and went to sleep with the tinier one being on a handkerchief on top of the dresser.

...

The next day, they greeted each other once again as Darkness went down to eat soon after. She made sure to sneak Daisuke some food carefully, which were crumbs of a ham and cheese sandwich with some lettuce included. They then said their goodbyes for the day in order to keep him safe, she couldn’t keep him around constantly. It was pretty boring in her room, but he was willing to wait if it meant spending more time with the blond beauty.

After a day of adventuring, she came back and said to him with a wink “I missed you. I had fun last night.”

“I missed you too and I admit, I had some too.” He replied with a grin similar to the one she gave the day before.

“Aren’t you a sweetie?”

“You think so?”

“Yeah, I do! How about I can help you live here as my little pet, I mean friend! In exchange, you can give me exclusive treatment of that pleasure machine of a weapon you have. Then you won’t be tired of using it when you use it on me. Sounds like a deal?”

“What about life-threatening situations?” “Of course you can use it then, silly.”

“Was just making sure. Okay then we have a deal, but we can’t exactly shake on it.” “True. I guess a verbal agreement will have to do. Well, let’s stop with the talking and do more action unless you like to talk down to me.”

“I’ll pass on that.”

“Oh, I almost forgot to bathe before our session once again.” “Good idea. I don’t want you to smell like before.” “Are you calling me smelly like garbage because I deserve to be thrown away with all the other trash?” She said excitedly with a glimmer in her eyes.

“Never mind.”

“Darn it. Well, I rather not be the one torturing you so I suppose I should get clean” the masochist said as she went to the bathroom once again to take off her clothes and bathe. After thoroughly cleaning herself, she got changed into her pajamas as she went back to meet up with the micro human as she got him unchanged and wet and they talked, yet again. They talked about their days with the crusader talking about her day of adventuring while Daisuke was talking about how he spent most of the time sleeping and waiting for her, but it was worth it for him as he put back on his clothes.

“Aren’t you a sweet talker. Are you trying to get into my pants quite literally and defile me” She said blushing with a hopeful smile.

“No way, Jose.” He responded a bit embarrassed as she was actually not far from the truth.

“Who’s Jose.” “Uh, pretend I didn’t say that.”

“If you say so. Anyway, you did look embarrassed, so maybe there was some truth to my statement? Getting defiled by someone the size of a bug. What does that make me?” “Ouch, that hurt my feelings.”

“Hehe, I’m sorry.”

“It’s fine I guess... even if you are laughing at me.”

“Awe, I was only teasing.”

“I know.”

“Thanks for understanding. Now I will be nice and let you explore my body without being so smelly or my armor getting in the way hehe.”

“Thank you!”

“You’re very welcome,” Darkness said, letting out another giggle as she placed Daisuke carefully next to her body yet again. He climbed around almost all her body parts and poked her with the needle to cause her to moan once again. However, this time there were fewer pieces of clothing blocking him from her body and she was all washed up. She smelled especially good to him with her having used expensive and efficient soap. Plus she put on nice perfume recently, and the smells combined together, plus experiencing a gorgeous female up close, made him feel like he was in heaven.

Mr. Aito was more aroused than ever before due to all of this and it was not like he had to hide his boner because of his minuscule size. He could smell her wonderful feminine aroma as he continued to explore her body. He could feel more of her skin that somehow felt both smooth and tough, due to the amount of time she worked on her body. She proceeded to let him poke at her surprisingly soft breasts, after he almost finished the rest of her body, including her smelling of fresh shampoo. Then something he should have seen coming finally happened. She needed sexual release.

......

“Maybe letting you use your weapon on my breasts was not the best idea,” Darkness said incredibly turned on but finding herself extremely strained as it was hard to cum.

“What’s wrong?” Daisuke asked, more than a bit concerned.

“I know we don’t know each other too well, but...”

“But what?” “But, I kind of am pretty turned on and want a release, so can you, um help with pleasuring my, um vagina?” She said more embarrassed than ever before with a face as red as a tomato or even the communist manifesto!

“Damn. I guess I can help. I mean I am supposed to be a hero after all” he said, trying not to make it obvious how much he actually wanted to help, which was a lot. She then removed her pajamas showing her breasts, vagina, and the rest of her skin. He thought that her body might as well have belonged to a goddess, and he should know, as he just met one recently. As he approached the adventurer woman’s vagina, her feminine odor with all the pheromones that came with it was getting incredibly strong.

The reincarnated one did not think he could get this turned on, himself as he was already cumming like crazy. Although it would not be much of a mess to clean up if it was even noticed. He just had to get her to cum as he did. He eventually reached her vagina and soon approached the clitoris it contained. After climbing up to it, he used it on her in an attempt to get her to cum but she barely did at all. The irony did not fall on him, that someone so horny had trouble cumming easily.

“More!” The giant yelled as she just wanted a better release and was kind of loving the pain that equaled pleasure for her.

The tiny kept poking her with the needle but only a little bit of cum was coming out and she kept screaming for more of that pain pleasure. He eventually decided to increase the pain setting to be one a little higher which surprisingly caused her to cum so hard that she squirted a bit, and it sure went far relatively speaking. Darkness was beyond embarrassed due to this all as she kept apologizing over again. Daisuke said it was all fine, being rather embarrassed himself. They quickly changed the subject to something else. That subject being each other.

“I guess we have gotten quite close over the short time we have known each other, huh?” The smaller one said trying to hide his blushing face, but then realizing she would not be able to see it anyway.

“We uh, sure have…” The bigger one talked with her insane amount of blushing being a lot more noticeable to the other and her attempt to hide it have made more sense.

“Let’s not speak of this again.”

“I won’t but, um you can feel free to tease me about it if you so desire.”

“Yet another thing I’m going to pass on.”

“Well, the offer will be valid for the foreseeable future hehe.”

“Glad to see you’re already in a better mood.”

“Hehe well since we are so close already, I wouldn’t mind doing a little bit of snuggling with you too. Even if I can barely feel you” She said while mumbling the last part.

“What was that? But yeah sure I would love to be able to snuggle with you magnificent body” He talked while raising an eyebrow that was of course not noticeable at all to her.

“Are you just saying that to get more snuggling time?”

“No, no I mean it.”

“Whatever you say.”

“Let’s get to snuggling already!” He said as he was incredibly excited to start with her once again gently putting him on the bed. She made sure it was on the parts that were not wet with fluids. She proceeded to clean those wet parts of her bed and clothes and threw out the handkerchief she used to clean them with. She yet again changed into a clean nightgown with the other one not looking at her while she changed. Finally, she changed her bedsheets that had fluids on it and put the dirty pieces of cloth with the other clothes to wash, turning them inside out in a subtle attempt of hiding the extra dirty parts of it.

...

After all that was said and done, it was time to get the snuggling started. Daisuke went to snuggle up to each body part he previously poked with his weapon, starting with the toes and going up. He was enjoying himself a lot more than before with him getting comfy and snuggling up with both smooth and sturdy bit of skin. On Darkness’s end, she was taking a break from all the pain-pleasure and found the speck making microscopic movements on her body to be somewhat relaxing. He eventually after a while, he snuggled up in just about all her body parts with them both enjoying her sensitive parts the most.

She even closed her eyes for a little bit and let him snuggle up with her eyelids. After that was all done, they both took an even more of a break from this sort of break. They proceeded to talk about their recent experiences and how she would be willing to take him on adventures once in a while if he promised to stay firmly in her breasts. He promised that and more. His promises entailed doing just about whatever she wanted him to do.

“If that’s the case, then are you open to trying to make our relationship even closer?'' The masochist said, still extremely red but her redness had died down a lot compared to before.

“What do you mean? I have already explored your body and pretty intimate parts at that” The one from another world asked a bit confused with his redness mostly being gone as well.

“I know. I guess we are doing this in a weird order, but this is a weird experience so yeah.”

“Get on with it please.”

“Fine, fine! What I am asking is if you would be willing to go out with me? I hope we can be more than just friends with benefits.”

“Of course, I would love to go out with you.”

“Yippee! You made me so happy!”

“I’m glad to hear.”

“Is it fine if I show you to all my teammates tomorrow?”

“Go ahead, but still remember to be careful.”

“Of course,” The crusader said excitedly as they both got ready for bed and tried to sleep. It was a bit hard for them to both sleep at first due to how excited they were to finally be a thing and hyped for tomorrow. However, they were a bit worried about how others would react to this, but they came to the conclusion in their own minds that it would most likely work out incredibly well. They proceed to sleep after a bit of time with their minds having wondered a bit. After sleeping for a close to an appropriate amount of time, the bigger one woke up in turn waking the smaller one.

She apologized for this with a giggle showing the fact that she did not really mean it as she was going to wake him up soon anyway. She did not want him to sleep through the morning, as she reminded him that it would be an extremely important day for the two of them. They proceeded to get ready as the female put on new clothing. She continued on her way as she left the male in the room as she went to the other rooms to wake up her teammates. They eventually managed to grumpily wake up and head to the living room after the blond woman insisted on telling them her important announcement.

...

“Ahem! My announcement is that I have gotten myself a boyfriend” Darkness said to the other adventures as she heard them talking amongst themselves.

“Oh, can I meet him soon?” One of them asked.

“He’s right here!” The masochist explained pointing to the speck on her finger.

“Okay. I knew you were freaky before, but this is a whole new level. What are you dating, a bug?” Kazuma asked, a bit annoyed. His expression soon changed once Daisuke was put close to his ears and called him names. The bigger male wanted to smack him but was a bit worried about the others' reactions, so he ran back to his room. The two other females were excited about this as they asked a barrage of questions. They were eventually all answered.

“Can I borrow him to show him my explosions!?” Megumin asked curiously with a smug smile.

“No, he probably wants to see the awesome powers of an archpriest!” Aqua said confidently.

“Calm down girls! What I want is...” The tiny was about to say...

...

To Be Continued?
Chapter End Notes:

A commission done by me for @AlexRader11 on twitter. An annonoumous person helped me edit. 

____________

Please comment, like and subscribe if you can.
All feedback is appreciated.
Pateron: www.patreon.com/questathana
Commission me on deviantart after looking at this journal www.deviantart.com/questathana… or on paypal with questathana@gmail.com

Twitter: twitter.com/Questathana
Giantess Madoka Magica discord: discord.gg/4bzyu9n
Watamote RP discord: discord.gg/KjuWHJn
Giantess Quests in here: discord.gg/S9n8hhW
Giantess Convention discord: discord.gg/n9mEv88
My group about Small Civilizations: www.deviantart.com/smallcivili…