- Text Size +
I feel the acid and digested ice cream slosh and all when she walks, sloshing me around in it. I go under quickly and then come back up, this happens a couple of times as I think she walks from her car to the front door.

I hear her open the front door, and I hear the noise of a TV and I'm assuming Kim's parents talking in the back ground.

"Where the hell have you been?" I hear who I assume her mother say, stirring something.

"What? I got off work early today so I thought I'd get something for myself" Kim says, I feel her taking a couple of more steps, sloshing everything around a little bit.

"Alright then, but you better have room for this soup and salad" I hear her father say, I start to brace for impact where I am, knowing Kim's gonna be pretty full.

I feel Kim sit down, the acid around me bubbling up out of this sudden movement down, her sitting down on a kitchen chair and the sound of her putting her bag of food down on the table and her digging in, judging by her stomach gurgles even more in anticipation of the food.

She pulls out the fries and starts munching on it, dipping it a little bit in the Frosty first, Kimberly swallow the first one whole, I hear it fly down her throat above me, her stomach opening slowly opening, the entire fry splashing down into her acids, splashing some back on me, I can see that some the frosty was on the front end of the ice cream, the fry slowly disintegrates in her acids, I can't see too well since only a sliver of light comes in if she opens her mouth while her stomach opening opens, but I can feel it heating up even more, the popping and gurgling going on in that area.

I hear chewing going on above, knowing the first chewed up fries are coming, I hear muffled talking from seemingly her younger sister talking on the phone to one of her friend.

The first chewed up gob of fries comes down with a loud splash, all her acids really starting to go to work. I feel a little bit of burning, but no real damage. This continues for about 5 more minutes, her finishing off the fries quickly, the acid is up to my waist at this point, I wonder how I'm going to get out, I really rather not take natures way out of this situation.

I hear a rumble, above me. I wonder what it is and then I figure out it's the Frosty from earlier, her finishing it off. Before I can move I get splashed down with the thick liquid, Kim just ditching the spoon and just straight up chugging it instead of using the spoon. It sends me under the acid, and let me tell you, my eyes burned as if I just poured a entire bottle of shampoo into them, but luckily my screams are muffled by the thick creamy vanilla concoction, I feel it weighing down on me heavily, the acid actually not digesting this one as rapidly as the fries she had. Some of the ice cream quickly melting away, but the thicker parts of it still covering me and parts of her stomach like snow.

"Well, I guess I have room for dinner" she says out loud.

"Wait until three, we're going to eat it as a family instead of just taking it to our rooms and just eating it there" I hear her dad say, out of the living room.

"Oh okay, it's only 12:57" She says.

"Who eats dinner that early anyways" I think to myself, as I attempt to climb out of the ice cream hill, luckily it's slowly being digestion so I get freer and freer by the minute.

I feel Kim getting up, the ice cream jiggling a little to the left as she does this.

I feel her walk past the living room, the TV airing a re-run of a old baseball game from the 70's judging by the audio, I think it's ESPN Classic. Her dad seemingly grunting as she walks by the living room.

Kimberly sits on the bottom step and takes her shoes off, I think they're sneakers judging by the how she quickly unlaced them and slid them off her feet. She gets back up again, the sudden movement causes the acid to slosh again. She goes up the stairs, sloshing me around in the process, the ice cream mostly melted at this point, and the fries from early still in gobs, digesting. I'll hear little pops and gurgles every couple of minutes.

She gets to the last step, she walks down the hallway, I can kinda hear her heartbeat above me, the steps seemingly giving her a work out, the hardwood floor creaking with each step on the stairs and the upstairs floor.

I hear her walk into her room, the opening of the door. She seemingly sits down on her bed, grabbing a house phone off of her counter and starting to dial, judging by the tones of the phone. I can hear all of this, though seemingly loud by still muffled by her stomach walls and all that.

"Hey, I'm off work early today" Kim says, sounding in a seductive tone.

"Oh, that's cool babe. I'll probably get off my shift at Whataburger at around 4:30 or so, see you then" I hear her boyfriend say, he looked like the typical 20 year old nowadays in the locket, a brown bowl cut that had his hair parting in the front.

"Alright then Luke, see you later I guess" she says before Luke hangs up the phone, I can hear a little bit of disappointment in her voice.

I don't notice how some of the food is going into her intestines at this point, a slight pulling motion but I'm able to resist it. Her belly is pretty quiet at this point, the amount of acid/liquid has gone back down from my waist to somewhere near my knees.

I see a burp bubble fly up, coming through the opening and up her throat, I think how I really am somewhere that no one has ever been, but that thought doesn't last too long until I hear her burp, it being somewhat average sized and Kim saying it kinda tasted like Ice Cream.

Kim gets up and walks downstairs, sloshing around the acids and everything again, and then walking into the living room.

She walks over to what I think is the table in front of the couch, picking up the Remote, I'm pretty sure I hear her father snoring.

"HEY! I was watching that" he says, seemingly rising out of his slumber. TV sounding like it was on a old movie, Easy Rider judging by the Dialog, the first rated R movie I saw by sneaking into the local theaters with Brian and another friend, Harry, when we were thirteen.

"No you weren't. You were sleeping" She says, I hear her dad get up and shuffle away to his bedroom.

She sits down, jolting me into her front stomach wall, Kim mumbles something about the food really moving around in there when this happens.

I hear her flick through channels, the TV being one of those huge TV, not a CRT, but of those 5 feet tall huge ones. She passes a couple of channels, mostly Movie channels, since her dad was watching Showtime I think. She eventually stops it on The WB, airing a re-run Buffy The Vampire Slayer. I never really watched The WB much but the show sounds interesting, so I try to listen in through the gurgling going on below me.

The network airs a couple of episodes of the show, Kim only getting up to get a can of Sprite from the fridge during one of the commercial breaks, I open my my mouth and taste the waterfall of Sprite as she chugs most of it, leading to a very big burp, me seeing the bubble rise up from her stomach and up her throat. Her younger sister, Nicole who I think is maybe 4 years years younger than Kimberly, makes a remark on how disgusting that burp sounds, Kim ignores it.

I think it's been a couple of hours at this point, and the house phone rings. Kim gets up, sloshing me and the Sprite and whatever's left of the Frosty from earlier around.

Kim pushes the green cell phone button, "Hello?" she says, her voice going a little bit higher at the end of that sentence.

"Hey babe, I just got off work, you wanna go do something? Like fuck around in the mall maybe? My parents probably aren't coming back home until about ten o' clock tonight" He says.

"Yeah, I honestly wanted to do something like that earlier. What time are you picking me up?" She says, walking back towards the couch, I feel the Sprite bubbling up around me.

"Probably at about, five ten-ish, so in about 20 minutes. Is that good for you?" He says.

"Yeah that works, see you then" she says before hanging up and putting the house phone back on it's hook.

I feel her just walk and grab her shoes from near the staircase.

"HEY MOM AND DAD, I'M GOING TO THE PARADISE VALLEY MALL WITH LUKE THIS EVENING, I'M LEAVING IN 20 MINUTES" she shouts out upstairs.

"OKAY, JUST REMEMBER TO GET SOME SOUP AND BREAD BEFORE YOU LEAVE OUT, ALRIGHT?" I hear her mom call from the computer room, typing away.

"Here we go again" I say.

Kim walks to the kitchen and gets herself a bowl of soup from out of the pot on the stove, she practically slurps it down, the never-ending waterfall of brown liquid, with corn, carrots, and chopped up pieces of sausage splash landing into her stomach, filling it up too, It's all the way up to my chest at this point, as I swim around. She takes a loaf of french bread and cuts it in half, quickly devouring it. I use one of the bites as a raft, quickly climbing onto it in the sea of soup inside Kim's belly.

The doorbell rings, in the tune of Hail to the Chief, I'm assuming Kim's dad installed it to make it in the tune of that.

Kim quickly finishes up the rest of her bread, a couple of dense bitten pieces landing on my head as she swallows them. She quickly rushes from the kitchen to the front door, sliding on a pair of slip on sandals. She opens the door, mumbling something about eating much more than expected.

I hear the door slam behind her and a car door slam in front of us in the distance, Luke seemingly making it back to the car, running.

Kim walks to the car, some type of rock music blaring out of the window.

I feel her bend down, sloshing me and the soup and some of the bread bites a little bit to the side, I can tell she's really full, her belly really gurgling and churning harder when she's bends down.

She sits in the seat, closing the door with a little bit of a slam. She puts her seat-belt on, the seat belt leaning into her stomach a bit, me noticing how the space in front of her belly gets a little more tighter, some of the liquid slowly flowing back towards me, a couple of half digested chunks of sausage land against my arm.

"What's this song?" I hear Kim say, as the car starts to take off.

"Bound for the Floor by Local H, a coworker gave me his cassette tape he's been meaning to get rid of" He says, I feel the car starting to take a turn, making the contents of Kim's stomach shifting around a little, the acid digests more of the soup and whatever's in it, judging on how active it's getting in here, all the rapid gurgling and some waves of acid/soup splashing back on me. I think they can't hear the gurgling and everything else that's going on in here.

Never in a million years I'd ever think I'd be in this situation.

I feel the car jolt forwards, and then stopping, the cassette tape starts to skip, I hear Luke reach over and click the eject button, mumbling something about how shitty the tape was anyways.

I notice as Luke drives, Kim's stomach starts to calm down too, the acid still popping and softly churning , and some of the soup gone down to her intestines I'm pretty sure, but still pretty full enough to the point I have to use a bread bite as a raft through all the liquid.

"But yeah babe, how was work?" I hear Luke say as we come to a stop-light.

"I mean, not that many people came to the nail-shop anyways today, hence why I was allowed to get off of work early" She says, I see a burp bubble rise out of her acids and up her stomach opening.

She burps, again, her boyfriend laughing at this.

"Excuse me" She says, sounding like she's blushing.

I feel the car turning into something, which I think is the Paradise Valley Mall parking lot, the same mall I took my daughter to when she came to visit me.

The car moves and moves and then I feel a sudden turn.

"What the hell Luke?" Kim says, I feel her clutching her stomach in front of me, some of the acid/soup mix splashing me back in the face.

"I just found the perfect spot" he says as he shifts to park, taking his keys out of the ignition, and opening the door.

Kim undoes her seat belt, the room in her belly slowly going back to normal, I notice that there's less liquid, I could stand and it would only be up to my chest, but I choose to still use the slowly digesting bread bite as a raft.

She gets out of the car, and closes the door, the door on her side sounding somewhat squeaking as she closes it, I haven't seen the car and I'm only judging by what I'm hearing at this point, and from what I have to guess is that it's at least ten plus years old.

She walks, and I can kinda hear the sounds of outside, the digestion dying down in here, the feeling of her belly more soothing and rapid digestion. I think her and Luke are holding hands as they walk towards the building, the liquid in here slightly sloshing around with each step she takes.

I hear the noises of cars passing by and parking and conversations of the other people around them. This darkness has really affected my eyes.

I hear them both walk in and everything, Luke mumbling something about how hot it is outside.

There's some more conversation going on around them, it being a Friday afternoon. They walk and go onto the escalator, talking about what they wanna do in the mall.

"I really could go for a ice cream right now, I'm pretty sure there's a Dairy Queen in here" Luke says, as he walks off of the elevator.

"Nah, I'm still pretty full from dinner. You can go get you one though" Kim says, following right after him.

Kim and Luke walk to the Dairy Queen inside the mall in the food court, Luke orders a Oreo Blizzard, Kim changes her mind on the spot and orders a regular chocolate ice cream cone, saying she needs desert anyways.

They walk over to the ledge and people watch, from what I can tell, eating their ice cream treats.

I look above me, the ice cream landing with more of a plop than a splash, the thickness of it.

I feel her stomach swirling, and the liquids slowly rising up, I hear Kim saying "I knew I shouldn't of ate that ice cream on top of all that food" as I rise up through her throat.

I fly out of her mouth, my foot hitting one of her front bottom teeth as I fly, chipping it, along with the contents of her stomach, she pukes a little bit over the rail, but quickly moving out of the way for it doesn't hit anybody, Luke screeching and people walking around her, I fly through the air with a little bit of the vomit flying down, I get myself out of it, the throw-up landing with a loud splat, some people scream and I hear some people laughing at the reaction of the those who are screaming.

I land between a pair of breasts, seeming in a tracksuit, and I look up. Her jaw line seemingly feminine, her blonde hair swaying side to side as she walks, not noticing what happened, more focused on the vomit on the floor. Her pink lips.

It's my coworker, the former surfer girl that had a crush on me, Francine.
Chapter End Notes:
Reviews and Criticism welcome. I'm also really interested on how you think the story might go from here, or what you might wanna see in the upcoming chapters, so feel free to tell me.