- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Let me know if you find any mistakes


Adam laid on the couch trying to play his video games in peace when his older sister came into the room on the phone. "He's such an asshole," Suzy vented to the other person on the phone. Adam tried his best to ignore his sister as she came in and sat down in an empty chair in the living room. Suzy continued just as loud, "No Eve, you don't get it, I caught Dillian literally with his pants down. It's over between us." Adam should have left but he was too comfortable and the hard part was coming up in his game. He really didn't want to hear all this drama about his older sister's relationship, but his game came first. Doing his best Adam, focused on his video game and did his best to block out his sister.

"You know you can go somewhere else sis," Adam muttered as she seemed to ignore him and continued her conversation with her friend.

"A girls night?"

Adam paused his game. No... no she couldn't. Not tonight.

"Sure," Suzy agreed over the phone.

It was now that Adam sat up on the couch. "Whoa, hold on," Adam interjected in the conversation.

Suzy just rolled her eyes, "Hold on a second. What," She demanded from Adam.

"The guys are coming over tonight," Adam told his sister who didn't seemed phased at that.

"Aaaaand?"

Adam just gaped at her, "I've been planing this for weeks now."

Suzy just let out a tired sigh, "We'll be in my room all night, no need to cry about it." Suzy than turned her attention back to her phone as she continued to talk to Eve over the phone. "Yeah, she can come over too."

Adam was still upset at the news. It wasn't like he cared if Suzy had her friends over. He had no problem with Suzy's friends, it was more about his friends. As cool and fun they were to hang out with, they were total horn dogs. What was worse was his sister seemed to be a big turn on for them. There were a few times he caught them sneaking a peek at his sister when she wasn't looking. Of course his sister was hot, but come on... that was his sister. So when Suzy was going to have a girl party tonight, he knew that his friends would be too distracted by them to actually play the new video game that was released this week. His weekend would be ruined. All thanks to his sister.

Adam looked defeated as he slumped back into the couch. "Just great," Adam complained un-pausing his game.

 

 

 

Adam opened the door to see his best friends Caleb and Rob.

"Hey you little shrimp," Caleb greeted him giving him a playful punch to the shoulder. "You already bought the game?"

Adam nodded, "You bring your controllers?"

Rob held up a set of controllers, "I heard the campaign is suppose to take over 40 hours."

Caleb laughed, "So we do it in 4."

Adam laughed at Caleb's overconfidence in their ability to rush a game. "Alright, you guys head to my room and I'll grab some drinks for us."

"Your sister home," Caleb asked as they entered the house.

Adam did his best not to roll his eyes at the stupid question, "Yeah, but she doesn't want to be bothered right now."

"I'm not going to bother her," Caleb protested. "Just going to say hi," Caleb said heading upstairs to Adam's room.

"You want to say hi too," Adam asked Rob trying not to sound annoyed.

"Just for a bit," Rob replied as she followed Caleb upstairs.

"Just fucking great," Adam mumbled, "Not even 10 seconds and they're already at it."

Adam headed to the fridge and opened it up. He grabbed a six pack and started to head to his room. He spotted Rob and Caleb standing in front of Suzy's door chatting away with his sister.

Adam decided to cut in, "You guys done saying hi? Come on you two, let's get started."

"Why didn't you tell us your sister's friends were coming too? Maybe we can all play a drinking game tonight together," Caleb purposed.

"What about our game night," Adam asked trying not to sound annoyed at the sudden change in planes for the evening.

"Oh come on 1 or 2 games. That's all," Caleb offered.

"Sorry, we have plans of our own tonight," Suzy said.

"Awww, that's no fun. Well the offer still stands if you or your friends change your mind. You know where we'll be," Caleb told her before heading off to Adam's room. Rob followed leaving just Adam in front of Suzy's room.

"Hey," Suzy told Adam before he left, "Don't go drinking my booze."

Adam laughed as he lifted up the six pack he bought, "Same goes for you."

Heading after his friends Adam closed his door behind him to see Caleb and Rob already setting up the new game.

"Why didn't you tell us your sister is having a slumber party?" Caleb asked.

"Yeah," Rob added, "Who's coming over... I hope Cece is one of them."

"I don't know who's coming over," Adam lied. "Just focus on the game," Adam said tossing a beer to each of his friends.

 

 

 

It had been a few hours and a couple of drinks later when Suzy's friends came over. Adam didn't bother heading for the door when it rang. His friends perked up at the sound of the door bell but Adam redirected their attention back to the game, "Behind you guys! Come on pay attention."

"Dude, we got this," Rob told him as his attention went back to the game.

"Yeah, calm down Adam," Caleb added. "Last level was way harder."

"Sure it was, and that was a few drinks ago."

"We didn't drink that much," Rob argued.

Adam looked around his room and would disagree. He didn't say anything as they continued to play their video game. It wasn't long before their drinks were low.

Caleb paused the game, "I'm going to grab some more beer-"

"I got it," Adam cut him off. "I'll get them."

Caleb looked upset, "You've been getting us drinks all night. Let me get the next set."

Adam knew this move. He was planing on sneaking off and talking to his sister and her friends while "getting drinks". Adam on the other hand was already standing up and heading to the door, "You can get the next next one," Adam lied to him. Last thing he was going to do was let his friends bail on him.

"Fine," Caleb said with a smile before downing the last of his drink. "But don't expect them to last that long," Caleb had a grin on his face. Yeah Adam knew that look.

Rob on the other hand only nodded.

Adam left his room and felt a little tipsy. He headed down stairs where he heard his sister and friends still chatting away. When he came down the steps he was glad he was the one retrieving the drinks when he saw his older sister in her outfit, or lack of. She was wearing PJ's that clung to her body revealing more than it should have. He was sure if Caleb or Rob came down stairs they would have immediately tried to make a move, and failed horribly.

"OH, ADAM," Eve called out seeing him coming down the stairs. "How are you doing," She greeted a little to friendly, or maybe that was just him being drunk.

"Uh, I'm doing fine." Adam tried to keep their conversation short for two reasons. One he wanted to get back to gaming. The other was Eve always seemed a little... clingy. She always gave off this weird vibe. Like she was nice but maybe too nice to him. Ever since she meet him she seemed overly friendly toward him. It was just enough to make Adam feel a little uncomfortable around her.

Adam headed to the fridge and spotted Suzy's other friend, Cece. Just the person Rob wanted to be here. Just great...

If Rob knew she was here he would start pulling a Caleb, and trying to leave at any moment he could.

"Adam," Cece greeted smiling.

"How's it going C," Adam replied as he opened the fridge. Adam found another six pack and pulled it out. Adam started to head up stairs.

"You not going to hang out with us," Eve asked sounding a little upset.

"Sorry, got friends and plans tonight. Maybe next time," Adam offered knowing that time would probably never come.

Eve pouted, "Fine... but you better mean it."

Adam just agreed before leaving to return to his friends. He would try and avoid his sister's friends as the night went on. He really just wanted a simple night of gaming and jokes with his friends. No complications or distractions. Just an average night with his buddies. That's all Adam wanted.

 

 

Adam lost track of the time. One moment him and his buddies were goofing off and trying to complete the campaign of their video game, the next they were drunk and laughing at stupid things. Adam was enjoying this as they were just messing around and having fun. Just what he wanted to do. It didn't take long before They were on their last drinks.

"Shit... I think that was the last one," Adam said sounding upset at the lack of booze he bought.

"What you don't have anymore," Rob asked.

"I don't..."

"But," Caleb asked hearing Adam hesitate.

"No I couldn't," Adam said as he tried not to think about taking his sister's alcohol.

"What we calling it a night," Rob asked sounding upset at the thought.

"I mean..." Adam thought about it. She wouldn't miss a little bit, right?

"So," Caleb asked Adam.

"Alright, give me a few minutes."

Both Rob and Caleb cheered, "Yeah, ADAM!"

"SHHH," Adam told them. He didn't need his sister hearing them being drunken idiots right now.

Adam left his room trying to be as quite as possible as he headed toward the kitchen downstairs. As he passed his sister's door that was closed. He couldn't help but hear them talking.

"You don't need that dick hole," Cece said.

"Yeah," Eve agreed sounding a little too excited. "He's," There was a hiccup, "A pick hold."

"Dick hole," Cece corrected Eve.

"That's what I said," Eve tried to say.

"Guys," Suzy said out loud, "Enough about him. Besides, it wouldn't have worked between us anyway... he was too small, if you know what I mean."

Suddenly the room erupted into laughter and snickering.

Adam tried to forget what he heard as he headed downstairs to the kitchen. He just had to make sure he made enough for him and his buddies without his sister knowing. Opening the fridge he saw Suzy's drinks. She had a few large bottle of unlabeled alcohol in the fridge. Taking the open one, Adam started to pour his friends some drinks as he made a few cups for him and his buddies. It wasn't long before Adam had 3 cups filled with the liquid and was ready to head back to his room. Hopefully his sister was too drunk to notice the missing fluid from the bottle. Heading upstairs, Adam passed his sister's room where he heard all three of the girls laughing hysterically at something.

Oh yeah they were drunk. Judging by how much was missing before he took some, this must be strong.

Adam gleefully head back to his room where he gave the drinks to his buddies.

"Nice," Caleb said taking the drink. He took a quick sip and coughed. "Woooow, strong shit."

"Yeah?" Adam asked trying it. He too had to hold back a cough. Caleb was not lying.

"This might be it for me," Rob said after he tried his. He had a very simlar reaction, "What is this?"

"Sorry, it's my sister's, no idea what it is."

This seemed to perk both of them up, "Your sister's? Well, I guess I can have some more," Caleb said sipping more.

Adam just shook his head, "You guys need to stop acting like your still in high school."

"Dude! Your sister," Caleb paused, "No offense, is hot as fuck!"

Rob just nodded in agreement.

"Dude come on. She's my sister. Can we just stop-"

Caleb didn't listen as he went on, "I mean her chest," He did a quick outline of his sister's chest on him. "Ohhhh. And lets talk about-"

"DUDE!"

"What?" Caleb asked acting innocent.

"Just shut up and let keep playing," Adam told him.

"Rob, you know what I mean right?"

Rob laughed, "Oh yeah. Definitely."

Adam ignored them as he took another sip of the strong drink and un-paused the game. "Just shut up and play."

Rob and Caleb just chuckled as they started to continue their game.

 

 

 

Adam had to pause the game as he clutched his gut. "Ohhh, damn." His friends didn't seem as hot either. "Maybe we shouldn't have mixed our drinks," Adam voiced his option as he felt his stomach clench in protest. Another wave of pain hit him as he Adam was forced to put his controller down.

"Dude... what the fuck did we drink," Caleb asked looking at his empty cup.

"Ohh," Rob moaned holding his gut.

"Shit... do, do we call an ambulance..." Adam asked feeling the pain grow to an unspeakable throbbing as it spread from his stomach to all his limbs. "I should call-" Adam felt his phone fall from his hand and crack on the ground as he felt his stomach scream at him.

"Oh god," Rob spoke as he fell to the ground followed by Caleb who let out the same pain filled sounds.

Adam fell to his knees as he doubled over with such horrible pain. It wasn't long before everything faded and the world went black...

 

 

 

The sound of Rob shouting at Adam stirred him. "WAKE UP!"

"Not so loud..." Adam said feeling a little hungover. His head throbbed as he started to get up. "What time is it..." Adam asked sitting up.

"I don't know, who gives a fuck about the time. Look at us," Cabel shouted at Adam.

Adam winced before he started to open his eyes. He didn't know why Caleb was being so dramatic. What was it? Did they all have messed up hair from sleeping weird? Wrinkled clothes? What could have him so fussy right now. Adam blinked as he tried to adjust his eyes to the light that was shinning in the room. It wasn't long before he had his vision focus and clear as he looked around. There he saw Rob and Caleb... naked?

"Why are you naked," Adam blurted out loud.

"You mean us," Rob shouted at him pointed his finger at Adam. Adam looked down and gasped. He quickly covered his lower parts as he found that he was as naked as the other.

"The fuck?! Why did you strip me?!"

"We didn't," Rob answer. "Look around," Rob told him.

Adam did as he was told and gasped. He looked upon his bedroom walls to see posters of images that were humongous and absurdly large. Adam looked toward his 50 inch screen TV only to find it to be a 500 ft long TV. Adam even spotted the clothes he was wearing below him to be extremely large. It wasn't until he saw the pile of clothes that he realized what happened.

"Did we shrink? How the fuck did this happen?!" Adam felt panic rise up in him as he looked around only to confirm his suspicion. "How..."

"Who cares how," Caleb said sounding just as scared as Adam was. "What are we going to do?"

"I... I don't know," Adam told them still trying to come to terms of what was happening.

"What about your sister," Rob asked.

Adam paused his worrying. His sister...

"Yeah, let's go to her for help!" Caleb said excited at the idea. "Come on."

"Wow, wait hold on," Adam said trying to stop his friends. "We don't even know if she is still the same size or shrunk."

"If she's our size we might as well find her," Caleb told him. "Either way we should go and see," Caleb told Adam as he headed toward Adam's door.

Adam followed after him as they made their way toward the closed bedroom door. They were just small enough to crawl under the door and make it on the other side. As soon as they were through the door, Adam gasped at the super long distance his room was from his sister's. Sure, it was just a couple of feet away, but at their size... it was like a couple of miles. How were they suppose to cross this and get his sister's attention?

"Come on," Caleb said leading the way toward Suzy's door. They were walking toward the door and made it half way when the door suddenly opened. All three of them froze from the surprise, as 3 giantess left the room. They were all laughing hysterically like they just heard the funniest joke ever. They never even noticed the three of them as they left the room and the door wide open. Adam could hear the thumping of their feet as they went down the steps. Caleb was the first to say anything, "Wow... they're ... bigger than I thought..."

"Yeah," Rob replied still in the stunned state as everyone else was in.

"Should we ... should we follow them," Adam asked.

"You kidding," Caleb said seeming to be the first to snap out of it. "We have to get to your sister's room. Not chase them. Come on we need to reach Suzy's room fast."

"If you say so," Adam said still not 100% sure about this. As much as he wanted to get his sister's attention he wasn't sure that this was going to work the way he thought it was. "Maybe we should wait till were more sober, or at least they," Adam said pointing to the open room, "Are..."

"Oh stop being a pussy, we need to get in there," Caleb yelled at him pointing to the open door. "We might not have another chance like this."

"... he's right," Rob said backing him up.

Adam shook his head, "FINE! Let's do this..."

Caleb lead the way toward Suzy's room. The sound of all three girls talking downstairs lead up the stairs and let them hear their conversation. The loud voices of Suzy's friends were echoing upwards, or maybe they were too drunk to notice how loud they were, but Adam could hear it like he was right there next to them.

"HAHA, noooo... he didn't," Suzy laughed.

"I swear!" Cece said, "He literally thought I was impressed. It was pathetic," Cece told them, laughing again while getting the others to laugh too.

"That' was nothing compared to Kyle. He thought he knew where my G spot was... Oh my God he couldn't be further from the truth..."

"Ohhhh," Suzy said laughing. "He still doesn't' know?"

"Not, even, close."

Suzy and Cece burst into laughter at Eve's response. "Sometimes I wonder if I should still be with him."

Adam and the guys were half way to Suzy's room as the others kept talking.

"Maybe I should just dump him... you know move on to someone more, fulfilling?"

"Eve... come on," Suzy sympathized. "You've been dating for like half a year..."

"Doesn't feel like it," Eve told her. "I swear it feels way less."

"Hey, let's forget about boys," Cece said trying to change the topic. "It's just us tonight, right? So fuck them and let's just have fun! To just us girls!"

The sound of cups clinking could be heard up the stairs.

"CHEERS!" All of the girls downstairs shouted as they must have happily drank whatever was in their cups before the sound of them slamming down on the counter filled the air. It was soon filled the sound of each girl making a gasping or a weird sound as they tried to keep their composer after the strong drink. "Damn that's good," Cece shouted which was meet with agreement from Suzy and Eve.

It was at this time that Adam, Caleb, and Rob were at the doorway and already heading into Suzy's room.

"Ok now what," Adam asked still not sure about this plan.

"Well we're here," Caleb said sounding like that was it.

"What? What do you mean? This was your idea! What's the plan to get get their attention?"

"Attention? No dude, I'm talking about hiding and spying on them," Caleb told him like it was so obvious.

Adam wanted to strangle his friend as he obviously just wanted to sneak into his sister's room the whole time. "Dude, the fuck?!"

"What," Caleb asked innocently as he headed toward what seemed to be a small pile of clothes. "When else would we get the chance to sneak into your sister's room during a sleep over and sneak on them."

"He's got a point," Rob added following after him.

Adam looked stunned, "Not you too. Guys! We are less than a few inches tall! What do you think will happen if they catch-"

There was the sound of thumping as the girls started to come up the steps. Adam couldn't do much but say the fist thing that popped into his head.

"HIDE!" Adam shouted at them as they all ran separate ways. Adam didn't even notice his friends split off in their own directions as he tried to go to the most reasonable place to hide. He went for under Suzy's bed. Adam just made it under the bed when the quakes threaten to knock him on his butt. From under the bed Adam watched as all 3 towering women entered Suzy's room laughing and swaying slightly. They closed the door behind them. It wasn't until now that Adam noticed that Suzy's bedroom carpet. Unlike his room, where his carpet was flat and wood, Suzy's was lifted slightly and fluffed. Just enough that the door was effectively sealed shut from the small elevation, trapping Adam and his friends in Suzy's room till they opened the door. "Shit," Adam whispered to himself. "Now what..."

Adam could do nothing except stay hidden under the bed as he watched as one of the tipsy women, Cece, nearly fall down trying to sit on the carpet. She let out a laugh as she found a comfortable spot. Adam heard the bed above him groan and creak, as something massive laid on top of the mattress above him. Someone was laying down on the bed above him. This was followed by the sound of Suzy's desk chair rolling out from her desk as someone sat in the chair across the room.

The three Giantess were chatting away about nonsense as they were just hanging out. Adam decided to take this time to find out where his stupid friends were right now. Adam scanned the room from under the bed and spotted Caleb. Adam wanted to yank his hair out in frustration as he watched his moron of a friend lay down on his sister's underwear on the floor like he didn't have a care in the world. Anyone could have spotted him if they just took a few moments to inspect the pile of clothing.

Adam prayed that Rob had more common sense... he didn't.

Rob had his head poking out from one of Suzy's shoes. His head was sticking up and was plainly obvious to anyone who even glanced over in that direction.

"Those morons," Adam growled to himself. Maybe if he came out and tried to get Suzy or someone's attention he could save everyone from being caught in an embarrassing situation. All he had to do was get noticed and pray it was before one of his friends were caught.

Suddenly there was a creaking from above as two enormous legs came slamming down in front of Adam causing him to jump in fright.

"I'm going to use the bathroom real quick," Suzy said from above the bed. "Be right back." Suzy got up and headed for the door. She opened it and left it open as she went to the bathroom.

Maybe Adam could try and escape the room? He couldn't without his stupid friends hiding. This was so dumb. Maybe this was his chance to get the other's attention?

The sound of someone slurping a drink and letting out a gasp filled the air, "This is some good shit... where did Suzy say she got it?"

"Don't know," Eve told Cece as she too took a sip. "I think someone made it? I was sure it was something they were testing... or maybe experimenting? I don't know. I just know it's gooooood," Eve practically howled.

"Wow there girl," Cece laughed. "We're not that drunk."

"Not yet," Eve corrected laughing.

Both of them seemed to be in a giggle fight as they couldn't stop laughing at each other. Adam was feeling nervous as he kept wanting to make a dash for the open door. It was right there...

"Hey... hey is there something in Suzy's underwear," Cece asked sounding a little disgusted at the idea.

"Oh no..." Adam said out loud looking at what Cece was asking about. Sure enough Caleb seemed to be enjoying his hiding spot a little too much as he couldn't stop from humping into the fabric of Suzy's underwear.

"IS THAT A BUG?!" Eve asked sounding frighten at the shrunken Caleb.

"I don't think so..." Cece said leaning toward Caleb who froze at the sudden attention he was getting. Adam watched as Cece reached out and snatched up Caleb without even hesitating. "What the..." Cece said as she examined Caleb. "C-Caleb," Cece gasped nearly dropping the small Caleb in her hand.

The sound of Eve falling out of her chair drew Adam's attention.

"WHAT?!" Eve crawled over to get a better look at what Cece was holding. "That can't be... holyshit! How-what-why-no..." Eve stuttered in shock as she examined the small Caleb. Adam couldn't make out what Caleb was saying but he was trying to talk to them. However they were either too drunk or didn't care as they continued to inspect Caleb. "Wow... wait. If your small," There was a spark in her eyes as she looked around, "Does that mean Adam is too?!"

Adam didn't know why but he felt a shiver down his spine at the mention of his name.

"OH!" Eve nearly shouted as she crawled toward Suzy's shoes and nabbed Rob before he could even duck into the shoe. "Shoot," Eve said sounding disappointed as she examined Rob. "Thought you were Adam..."

Again Adam watched as Rob tried to say something but Adam couldn't make it out. Of course Rob would never rat him out-

Rob's head turned toward Adam. Eve followed Rob's line of sight and there was a gleam in her eyes that struck fear in Adam's heart.

Adam didn't even have time to move before Eve practically dove for him. Her hand flew under the bed and snatched Adam up in mere seconds. Soon Eve held both Rob and Adam in her hands.

"Ohhh, it almost feels like Easter! Are there anymore of you small things hiding in the room?"

Adam tried to break free of Eve's grip but it wasn't happening. "Eve... too tight!"

"Sorry," Eve giggled as she loosened up just a little, but still kept her grip on Adam. It was like she knew he would try to escape. "What are you doing here? No... why are you so small," Eve asked inspecting both Rob and Adam.

"That's what I would like to know," Cece asked also examine Caleb. "... wait were you spying on us?!" Cece asked suddenly realizing something so despicable.

"No we would never-" Caleb started to defend them but Cece gave him a tight squeeze that shut him up quick.

"Than why were you in Suzy's panties?! You little perv. You were getting off on them weren't you."

Either Caleb couldn't speak because of Cece squeezing him or he had nothing to say to her accusation.

"So we caught ourselves some pervs," Eve said out loud.

Adam wanted to protest but he knew it was pointless. Neither of them looked like they were in any mood to talk or discus this like reasonable people. He would have to hope that his sister was in a better mood than they were.

"So what should we do with them," Cece asked Eve not bothering to hear what the others had to say.

"Hmmm, not sure yet," Eve replied sounding a little too excited about this situation. "Should we wait for Suzy?"

Cece seemed to think about it before an idea clicked in her head. She grinned at the thought. "Actually... I have a better idea," Cece offered as she leaned in close to whisper her idea into Eve's ear. Adam wasn't able to make out what she was saying but the look on Eve's face made it clear. She liked it.

"Now that IS a better idea... I'm in," Eve giggled. "Now, where to put you guys..."

Adam started to protest, "Put us? For what? What are you planning-"

Eve didn't wait to answer Adam's question as she looked around the room. "Aha," Eve got up and headed over to Suzy's night stand. She opened one draw and found it pretty much empty except for a few random items. Eve let out an annoyed sound, "Nope," She opened the next one and found it just as empty. "Oh come on... I know you have-"

Eve opened the last drawer and laughed, "That's my girl." Adam looked down and let out a sound of disgust. In the drawer were some sex toys that had to belong to his sister. Sure, he figured she would, she's an adult. Still... ew.

"Eve," Adam warned.

"Come on hurry up," Cece egged on Eve who got up and laughed at the sight of what was in the drawer. "Before Suzy is back." Eve dropped Adam and Rob without hesitating. Cece quickly chucked Caleb into the drawer and started to close the drawer just enough that it wasn't obvious it was open but enough that if you looked you would notice it was ajar. Eve couldn't help laugh again, "Ok, time for phase 2..."

Adam didn't know what she had planned but it didn't sound good. Adam was about to shout out for help when he heard his sister coming back from the bathroom.

"Never peed so much in my life."

Adam didn't want to hear that. He also didn't want to be laying ontop of a dildo he was sure hadn't been washed recently due to the smell... but here he was.

"Dude we are so lucky," Caleb said sounding happy where they were.

"NO, WE ARE NOT," Adam hissed at him.

"Maybe not you," Rob responded as he seemed to be enticed with one of Suzy's toys.

Before Adam could argue he heard Eve say, "Let's do shots."

Adam didn't know what Eve was planing but Cece agreed, "Yeah come on. Let's get black out drunk! You go first Suz."

"I don't know..." Suzy started to respond.

Cece just shushed her, "Nope it's been decided. Time to get trashed."

While hearing this Adam was trying to find a way out of here only to find he wasn't tall enough to get to the top of the drawer. Maybe if he got some help, like if someone gave him a lift...

However looking at his friends he saw that they were too busy enjoying themselves to care. Terrific.

So with no way to get out, Adam was forced to sit there as he listened to what was happening.

 

 

 

It had to have been an hour or so since Adam was dropped in here. However the sound of glass cups clinking and quick swallowing filled the air as his sister and friends did the umpteenth shot of liquor. They all gasped and made a certain sound as they tasted the harsh liquor they were drinking. There was a thumping as someone must have stumbled into something outside the night stand.

"Whoa there," Cece laughed. "Are we already drunk," Cece asked.

"Noooo... maybe," Suzy responded before laughing. "I'm not that drunk."

"You look drunk," Eve told her. "So, do another shot?"

"No! No more shots..." Suzy quickly told them. "... fine maybe 1 more."

"That's my girl!" Cece cheered as the sound of liquid being poured filled the air. "What should we drink to?"

Eve decided to answer, "To no more Dillian!"

"FUCK DILLIAN," Suzy shouted as the sound of clinking filled the air. Soon the familiar sound of shot glasses being put down filled the air. It was soon filled with more pouring.

Cece spoke, "To a fun night."

Suzy just giggled as they clinked their glass and repeated the same thing.

"To our girls only night," Eve added. There was the pouring of liquid, yet again.

"To just us girls," Suzy muttered before the sound of cups slamming down could be heard. "I love you guys. I mean it," Suzy professed. "Like, you don't even know how much."

"We love you too," Cece told her.

"Yeah," Eve added. "Suzy your our best friend. I mean we-" Eve stop talking. Adam frowned at the sudden pause in her speech. "Hey, Su... is that drawer open?"

Adam felt his heart skip a beat as he realized that Eve just directed his drunk sister's attention toward his location.

"What drawer..." There was the sound of thumping as Adam could only imagine that it was his sister heading their way. Before Adam could say anything his entire world was yanked opened as more light shown in and everything in the drawer was flung around from the momentum caused by Suzy. Adam looked up at a very drunk Suzy who frowned down at them. She seemed to be trying to comprehend what she was seeing. "What the..."

"What is it," Eve asked trying to sound shocked but really it was so faked. "What did you find?"

Suzy looked at Adam and for the briefs of moments before Suzy tried to lean in closer. "Is that... Adam?"

Eve came into view, "Suzy! Look at these perverts! They went into your special drawer. What are you going to do," Eve asked obviously leading her on. However Suzy was too drunk not notice such tactics from Eve.

"Perverts?"

"Mhmm," Eve responded as she leaned down and reached out to grab Adam and pull him up. "Just look at them," Eve said directing Suzy's vision toward Rob and Caleb. "Their all over your toys! Only perverts would sneak into someone's room and do something so disgusting."

Cece came into view smiling a grin that told Adam that she knew where this was going. "I know what I would do if I found them in my room."

Suzy looked confused for a moment. "What?"

"Well, I would teach them a lesson, never to do that again. You know what I mean?"

Suzy seemed to be trying to process this for the longest time before she spoke with a frown on her face, "Oh... oh I get it. Yeah, yeah let's do that. We can't have them sneaking around into other girls' rooms."

Cece stepped in, "Your completely right. WE do have to stop them. So," Cece said reaching into the drawer and grabbing Rob at random. "We need to punish these naughty naughty boys."

"Yeah," Suzy agreed with Cece. "Punish them," Suzy repeated nodding in agreement. "YOU'VE BEEN VERY BAD!" Suzy practically yelled in Caleb's face as she held him tightly in her hand. "BAD! Very BAD!"

Adam didn't like the look on all three of their faces. Adam tried to call out for Suzy but she was too busy looking at Caleb. Adam called out again but louder, "SU!"

Suzy paused and looked to Adam with a confused look. She shook her head and squinted at Adam who was still trapped in Eve's hand.

"Adam...?" Suzy asked trying to confirm what she saw.

"YES IT'S M-" A painful squeeze to his body silenced him.

"How could it be Adam," Eve asked with a laugh. "He's too busy playing his silly game. Remember?"

"...yeah. Yeah that's right. That isn't Adam," Suzy nodded looking much more confident in her decision.

"This pervert is trying to trick you," Eve added glancing down at Adam with a dark twinkle in her eye.

This seemed to upset Suzy. "Trick me?! You can't trick me! I'm too smart," Suzy boasted as she turned her attention to Caleb who was just now starting to realize what predicament they were in. "So... what do we do with them," Suzy asked again.

Cece looked to Eve and grinned, "These horny pervs seem to be pretty curious about what's in there." Suzy reached down and pulled out her dildo that Caleb was so attached to just minutes ago. "Maybe we should teach them how it's used..."

All three of the guys turned toward Cece at that thought.

"You mean..."

Eve nodded, "Yep. Let's give them what they want. Show them a good time."

Adam wanted to protest but his friends had another idea.

"We're just horny pervs," Caleb shouted.

"Yeah punish us please," Rob agreed as they both wanted the same thing.

Their agreement only seemed to tip Suzy's anger over the edge as she didn't appreciate them agreeing with her. Not showing any sign of remorse just a bunch of perverts being pervs.

Narrowing her eyes at the two small intruders she finally said, "Fine. You asked for it."

Adam wanted to protest so much, but Eve's grip top made him a silent observer. "Shhh," She whispered to Adam that only solidify his fear of what was going to happen.

Suzy headed over to her bed and sat down. "You break into my room," She muttered as she placed her butt on the mattress, "Think you can get away with it," Suzy grumbled as she picked up the dildo from her nightstand.

Adam didn't know if Caleb fully understood what was going to happen to him. It was clear as day to Adam but Caleb seemed to be happy. All Adam could do was observe the scene as it unfolded in front of him.

"Do you know what this is used for," Suzy asked sounding smug. Suzy didn't give Caleb a chance to respond as she started to pull down her pants revealing her underwear. She began to lead the dildo downward toward the obvious place it was suppose to go. That was until she lead it a little further down past the spot it normally would have gone. It traveled further down until it meet not Suzy's pussy, but her anus. "It's for my ass..."

Adam felt his throat clench at the news that one of his best friends was practically licking the dildo just a couple of moments ago. The same one that went up his sister's ass.

Cece laughed out loud, "You like anal play?"

Suzy wanted to defend herself as she barked at Cece, "It feels good!"

Cece just held up her hands with Rob in one them as she backed off, "Hey to each their own, right?"

Adam was still being held tightly by an Eve who was enjoying what she was seeing as Suzy laid on the bed prepping herself for what she was about to do. Adam wasn't able to protest or say anything as he could barely breath as he watched Suzy pull down her underwear and reveal herself to everyone in the room. She seemed so natural as she had a dildo in one hand and a protesting Caleb in the other. She easily lined Caleb up with her anus as she brought the large sex toy toward her waiting butt.

"W-w-wait," Caleb called out but was soon silence as the large plastic pillar was pushed up against him. He wasn't able to say anything as the large object was jammed into his gut silence any words he would have said. Suzy on the other hand had her eyes closed as she dwelled in the pleasure she was getting at having something poking at her back door. She was living in the bliss she was having and the pleasure soon to come as she poked Caleb with the plastic dildo and nudged her anus a little harder. Suzy let out a sound of pleasure as she poke and prodded at her back door trying to get entry. She didn't seem to care that neither of the things down there were greased up, she just wanted to put something in her. Something to fill the emptiness.

Adam could do nothing but watch in horror as his best friend tried to scramble away with no avail as his sister's anus slowly started to give way and open up. One second Caleb was outside trying to get away from Suzy's ass, and the next he vanished along with a portion of the dildo that was jabbing at him. The sound of Suzy gasping at the sudden intrusion was the only sound that could be heard through out the room.

"Oh my god, she did it," Cece finally said watching Suzy push a little of the dildo further in her asshole. Cece was so shocked that she stood there stunned. "That is so hot..."

Adam looked horrifyingly toward Cece as she began to sit down on the carpet. Her gaze was locked with Suzy who was began to pushing the dildo with Caleb further inside herself. Cece didn't even wait as she began to follow Suzy's model, she pulled her pants down.

"Wh-what are you doing?!" Rob shouted at Cece who didn't even look at him.

"Shut up... It's punishment time, you're going to get me off." It wasn't a request it was a demand. Cece wasn't giving Rob a choice as she already had her shorts and panties to her ankles. She held Rob like he was an object and brought him down to her glistening wet lower lips.

Adam couldn't help but switch his attention to the protesting Rob as Cece just jammed him in. She didn't seem to care how much he fought, in fact it seemed to turn her on more. The sound of Rob entering Cece filled the room as she gasped at the sudden intrusion. It was soon matched with the sound of Suzy sliding more of the plastic rode inside her with Caleb at the tip.

"OH GOD YES,' Cece shouted as she started to play with herself and Rob who was stuffed inside her.

Suzy seemed to have the same thought as she started to work the shaft of the dildo moving it in and out. Adam watched both giantess please themselves at the same time with little regard of the two people they were toying with. Adam took a quick glance up at Eve hoping she would have something to say...

She didn't. She watched with joy on her face as Suzy continued to puncture her anus with the large plastic object. Adam was forced to watched both Cece and Suzy plunge his best friends inside themselves. The sounds of wet sloshing came from Cece's side of the room where as Suzy's side the sound of suction and gapping sounds could be heard as the dildo plunged in and out of her gapping hole.

"This is better than I thought," Eve excitedly whispered as she used her free hand not holding Adam to trial down toward her privates.

"What are you all doing," Adam asked as loud as he could. Only Eve could hear him.

"Shhh," She said squeezing tighter to silence him from talking. "Your turn is coming soon..."

His turn?

Suzy let out a horrifying pleased sound as she pushed the dildo to the hilt and spasmed on the bed. Her legs shook as her butt clamped down hard. Adam couldn't hear his friend Caleb but he could clearly see all of Suzy's muscles were climaxing and could only imagine the horror he was facing deep inside his sister's rectum. Suzy finally stop quivering and calmed down. She slowly pulled the purple dildo out with a loud pop. Her asshole stayed open and was slowly closing. Adam prayed to see his friend make it out, but the opening was closing. It was a slow pace but every second the reddish pink ring to Suzy's inner grew closer together. Finally they pressed together sealing her insides from the outside, just like they were meant to do.

Cece seemed to be watching because as soon as the portal to Suzy's inner world closed she splurted hard. Unlike Suzy, who spamsed, Cece clamped down like a clam as she pressed a very protesting Rob harder into her until only her wrist to the hand was visible. Cece closed her eyes and bit her lip as she pressed everything she had to that one spot trying to suppress herself and ride out the wave. Cece tried to bottle everything up inside of her as she closed her legs around her hands that were in the process of blocking up herself. Rob never stood a chance as Cece continued to make noises as she rode out her orgasm. When she finally came down there was a small puddle on the carpet underneath her. Cece let out a tired sigh before she laughed. She slowly extracted her hand from inside herself and let and pussy lips gasp open, letting air back into her chamber. The open space allowed anything inside of her to escape. That would be stale air, juices, and a very limp Rob.

"Uh oh," Cece muttered picking up Rob by the arm and dangling him there. "He's not moving."

Adam felt dread wash over him at his unconscious friend.

"Neither is mine," Suzy cooed on her bed as she rubbed her gut. "Where ever he is."

This seemed to make the girls laugh.

"We got one more," Eve excitedly told them.

"Hand him over," Suzy demanded.

"Now hold on," Eve argued, "I haven't had any fun. Why do you two get to have all the fun in front of me and get off and not let me," Eve pouted.

"Cause I found them," Suzy argued.

"How about we let him decide," Cece offered. "What do you say? Who do you want to have you?"

Adam was horrified. This was too fucked up. He just watched his best friends get smothered right in front of him and now he had to pick who got to decided his fate? No... no way!

"You better hurry up," Eve told Adam, "Or we might just have to flip a coin for you."

Who did he trust the most out of all three of them?

Adam pointed, "Suzy," Adam yelled as best he could but only wheezed through the rough grip that seemed to grip tighter at his response.

"Yes," Suzy excitedly exclaimed getting up from the bed and heading over.

"Oh you suck Adam," Eve whined.

Suzy paused in her delight as some form of recognition formed on her face. "Adam...?"

Eve paused her whining and looked worried.

Adam did his best to hiss out his reply through the rough grip, "YES!"

"Uhhhh," Eve said trying to think up something as Suzy came closer to the shrunken being in her grip. Adam watch Eve look to Cece who just shrugged. She was on her own. "I... was just thinking of the first name that came to mind!" Eve told Suzy. "I mean wouldn't it be funny if it was your brother?!" Eve started to feign a laugh as Suzy tried to focus her attention on the small being.

"Why would that be funny," Suzy asked not understanding the humor behind it. Still trying to focus on the thing in Eve's hand.

"um, because!" Eve told her, "You know how much he's a pain in your ass right? Well, now you can show him how much your ass can be a pain for him," Eve quickly told her trying to get her to stop analyzing the name Adam.

Adam tried to wave his hands to get Suzy's attention on him as she looked at Eve.

"... hehe," Suzy smiled and started to giggle. "Pain in the ass... yeah. Yeah Adam can be a pain in my butt. So let's put Adam up my butt," Suzy laughed like she just understood the funniest joke in the world.

Adam tried to scream for his sister but Eve was now completely in control of the situation. He wasn't going to be able to make a single sound.

"Let me put him in," Eve excitedly told Suzy. She wasn't taking any chances with Adam getting away.

Suzy didn't seem to protest as she nodded. "Fine but slow. I'm still sensitive from the other guy."

Eve smiled, "Sure thing."

"Oh shit..." Cece said as she started to insert Rob's still limp and unmoving body back inside herself. "This is going to be good."

Adam was appalled and disgusted by what was going on in the room. He was surrounded by crazy freaking murderers! And he was next!

Suzy got on her bed and started to present her butt toward Eve.

"Let me get 'Adam' slick," Eve told Suzy as she pulled Adam closer to her mouth.

The smell of alcohol wafted over Adam as he realized just how drunk she was too. Suddenly her mouth opened and a glob of sticky liquid oozed out and onto Adam as it enveloped him in it's warm mass.

"Spread them cheeks," Cece demanded from the side lines enjoying herself watching Eve get closer to Suzy. "Pucker up," Cece added.

"Here we go," Eve excitedly said as she brought the now soaking wet Adam closer to Suzy who was slowly shaking her hips.

Adam let out a loud cough as he spit out the liquid that invade his mouth and nose. "SUZ-"

Adam was pressed up against the extremely hot anus of his sister as it silenced his mouth. Eve started to rub Adam around like he was lipstick trying to be applied to Suzy's butt-lips. Adam felt the friction of his wet face swirl and grind into the surface. It was disgusting as the smell started to creep into his nose. It wasn't anything pleasant, it was horrible. It smelled just like an ass would smell. Full of disgusting scents. Strong and powerful scents that made him want to gag. However his face was too busy massaging his sister's butthole to allow him time to gag. When he was finally done being applied to his sister's shit hole he got a moment of rest. It lasted just that, a moment. In that time he saw the twitching hole spasm as it opened and closed multiple times in just a few seconds.

Adam had no chance to scream out his protest as he was poked inside. Half of his shrunken body was jammed past the gate. He felt the warm and pulsating walls around his gut that pinched him and threatened to crush his body before it let go allowing him to be put in a little further. Adam had no control over where he was going as Eve started to pull him out. Adam felt the walls around him grasp him and not let him move.

"Not so fast," Eve said from outside. There was a harder yank as Adam was yanked out of the horrible place and had a taste of fresh air. "We're going to have a little fun," Eve added as she continued to tease Suzy by pressing Adam into Suzzy's anus just soft enough that he couldn't break the barrier.

"Stopppp," Suzy moaned as she tried to press back with no avail.

"Nope..." Eve told her as she played around with Suzy and Adam at the same time. "This is too much fun to just stop. I mean when will I ever get the chance to mess with you two. It's almost like a dream come true," Eve told them as she played with both brother and sister at the same time.

"OH God, you're such a tease!" Suzy cried.

"Make her beg," Cece called out from behind them.

Adam was begging the best he could be no one could hear him. "Yeah," Eve asked. "Do you want it?"

"Yes," Suzy told her.

"Come on... do you want him inside you?"

"YES!"

"Do you want Adam shoved up your ass," Eve teased even more as she pulled Adam back a little leaving the winking hole wanting.

"SHOVE ADAM UP MY FUCKING ASS! FUCKING JAM HIM SO FAR UP MY ASS HE WILL NEVER SEE LIGHT AGAIN!"

Eve didn't wait any longer as she did just that. One second Adam was outside and next he couldn't feel Eve's hand around him as he was absorbed deep inside his sister's intestine. He felt himself slide past the portal to the outside world and now he was in a dark and burn hot chamber that moved around him. The smell was last thing that hit him as the scent of something rotten and disgusting hit him so hard he wiggled in pain. This only caused more chaos for him, as the entire chamber started to wake and move. His movement only triggered something in his sister that caused the walls to come to life as they yanked and pulled him slightly deeper inside.

"Stop! No," Adam shouted as loud as he could hoping that it would stop or his sister would at least recognize his voice in her deranged and drunken state. The only response he got was the sounds of his sister's inner muscles contracting around him urging him to move deeper. "Suzy!" Adam screamed into the dark chamber. There was no response from his giantess of a sister as Adam was left inside her colon to stew in her depths till he was let out. If he was.

"A-adam," A faint voice called out from deeper inside. It took Adam a few moment to recognize it as Caleb.

"Caleb?! Are you ok," Adam shouted out to him.

It took a few moments before Adam got a response, "I don't think so. It's so dark in here..." Adam couldn't tell how far away Caleb was but by the faint sound it might be further than he thought.

"I'm coming," Adam called out. "Don't move."

"I... I think my arm is broken," Caleb told him.

Adam didn't know how to response to that. This was all his fault. He shouldn't have tried to get his sister to help. He should have stayed in his room and waited till they were all more sober. Not wanting to dwell on that thought he headed deeper in his sister's gut. The moment he moved his arm to crawl forward the walls around him came to life as the smallest movement triggered his sister.

Both Adam and Caleb let out sounds of protest as the chamber rumbled.

"Don't move," Caleb told Adam. "It only makes it worse."

Adam did as Caleb told him. But if he didn't head to Caleb he woudln't be able to help him. Of course he wasn't sure how he could help him. "What do we do," Adam asked Caleb trying to think of a way to get to his friend.

"Wait it out," Caleb told him as he sounded as unsure as Adam was.

"We can't," Adam told him. "He's dead... she killed him," Adam yelled to Caleb. "They killed Rob!"

"...Rob?" Caleb whimpered somewhere in the dark. "We're not going to make it, are we?"

Adam shook his head forgetting no one could see him, "WE are getting out of here. I swear it!"

Adam did his best to crawl forward without stimulating his sister. He moved as slowly as possible... however his sister was sensitive. The moment Adam tried to pull himself forward the walls rippled and started to tense and move. Adam cursed himself as he felt the rumbling around him.

Suddenly Adam felt his ears start to block up from the air pressure changing. Adam was forced to pop his ears to hear clearer as the air all around him starting to change.

"Wh-whats going on," Caleb called out.

"I don't know," Adam told him as he was confused what was happening. The wiggling walls suddenly froze and became tense as it all became calm. The calming before the storm.

Before Adam could comprehend what was happening, a sudden gale blew through the chamber ripping into Adam as the strong air hit him like an explosion. Adam was deafened to the sound while the force of the air grabbed him. He was forced backwards so fast that for one second he was inside a dark cave, and than a blinding light as he went flying through the air. Adam yelled out as loud as he could but the sounds of a loud and thunderous roar filled the air along with a nasty scent that followed Adam. Adam felt his eyes tear up as he tried to focus on what was happening. Adam suddenly collided with a soft surface as he bounced to a halt. Coughing through the disgusting smell, Adam looked up to see his enormous sister still pointing her ass in the air with her anus open wide as it roared out the mother of all farts. Suzy moaned over the sound of her own toot as she held her gut trying to ride it out.

Finally after a couple of seconds, Suzy's asshole calmed down as it closed shut again.

"Damn," Eve cried out. "What did you eat?! Disgusting!"

Cece just laughed before she smelled it. Her reaction was the same as Eve.

Suzy on the other hand could only laugh at their discomfort. "Sooo much better," Suzy purred.

"Hey he got out," Eve told everyone looking down at the still coughing Adam.

Suzy didn't seem to care as she started to move to a more comfortable position on her bed. She just shrugged as she yawned. "So?"

Eve seemed to perk up at this, "You don't want Adam?"

Adam stop coughing at the tune Eve used. It was like she was waiting for this all night.

"Adam...? My brother?" Suzy started to ask wondering what she was talking about. Than it clicked, "Oh... the pervert."

Adam panicked. He had to get her attention. If Eve took him... there was no telling what she would do! "Suzy! I'm not a-"

Suzy just rolled over in her bed not bothering with the covers, "Take him."

Eve didn't wait for further approval as she picked up Adam and made sure he couldn't make a sound. "If you say so. Sleep tight," Eve said as she pulled the sheets up over Suzy who was already snoring.

Adam gasped for air as yet again he was being held way too tight. He quickly looked to Cece. She was passed out with her shorts around her ankles and her hand still inside her. Still trapping the for sure dead Rob now.

"Looks like it's just us. Don't worry," Eve told Adam with a weird excited look on her face. "I wont hurt you... yet. I have SOOO much I want to do. But we have time for that later. For now," Eve said as she started to open up her sweats she was wearing, along with her underwear. "I need to put you somewhere safe." Adam tried to protest but it didn't help. Eve was already lowering him down. She dropped Adam into her panties. Adam collided with the soft textured material and slide down to the very bottom, right under Eve's taint. Adam looked up with a look of horror as Eve just grinned down at him. "Sleep tight, oh and sorry if I fart in my sleep. It happens when I drink a lot."

Adam had a look of disgust on his face at that comment. Adam started to protest, "You can't-"

Eve just let go and the sound of the elastic band snapping shut filled the room. Adam felt the Eve moving and suddenly his world was yanked upward as she hiked up her pants and underwear as far as she could, slamming Adam into Eve's flesh. He was forced to collide with the skin that was in between her butt and vagina. The sweet and grim from the day made a very musky scent that filled his prison as he was forced to inhale it with each breath. Adam wasn't sure what Eve was doing but it seemed like she was trying to go to bed. The last thing Adam heard from Eve was, "Sleep well Adam. Your all mine, forever..."

 

 

 

Suzy stirred in her bed with the worse hangover imaginable. Her head was throbbing so hard she couldn't even think. All she could understand was the feeling in her gut that told her she had to go. Her body screamed for her to make it to the toilet before she had an accident. Letting out a soft groan she got up from her bed and did a quick check.

"What the fuck..." she moaned seeing Cece in the corner of the roam snoring with a hand stuck in her pussy. Eve on the other hand found a pillow and blanket somewhere and was sleeping on the floor like a normal person. Suzy was about to ask Cece what she was doing until her butt told her to move. She had to take a killer dump.

Heading for the door, Suzy made her way to the bathroom. She wasn't sure what she ate but the combination of that and her drinking last night told her she had to go NOW. She needed to void whatever was in her intestines food, drink, and whatever else that was in her.

That included the shrunken person she had no idea about.

 

 

 

Suzy left the bathroom feeling 10x better than when she woke up. Nothing like a dump after a long night of drinking and blacking out. As Suzy headed to her room, she saw Adam's door was still closed. She was about to check up on him...

"They're probably hung over. I'll leave them be," Suzy told her self as she headed back to her room not bothering checking up on Adam. Suzy walked into her room seeing both Cece and Eve stirring from their slumber.

"Owwww, my head," Cece cried as she rolled her neck trying to alleviate the tension she had there. "What time is it," Cece asked causally as she started to pull up her pants. Cece didn't even act like it was unnatural for them to be down.

"8:32," Eve yawned as she looked at her phone. "Shit I got to head back soon..."

"BATHROOM," Cece shouted as she shot up and ran out the room.

"Jesus," Suzy commented as she tried to remember what happened last night. "How much did we drink? I recall doing shots? And..." Suzy shook her head. "I have no idea after that."

Eve just laughed, "I bet. You drank like an entire bottle of that shit," She pointed to the empty containers in her room. "You really went hard last night."

"That's cause you guys pushed me. What happened?"

Eve rubber her head like she was trying to recall. "Well... you and Cece drank the most. And than drank some more. Finally you guys got a little..." Eve tried to think of how to describe it and decided to point to the dildo lying on the floor, "You guys got horny."

Suzy tried her best not to look horrified, "Tell me I didn't..."

Eve just laughed, "We were all drunk."

"Oh god," Suzy replied covering her face. "Please, just forget all that."

"What are friends for," Eve replied.

Suzy smiled, "Thanks. Did my brother show up?"

Eve seemed to freeze at the question. "No... why?"

"I-" Suzy paused that the weird memories played through her mind. "I don't know... I think... I just recall seeing him. Or maybe I dreamed it. I don't know." Suzy shrugged, "Like you said we were all pretty fucked up."

Eve laughed, "Trust me, if he popped in he would have been in for the show of his life. Three chicks getting off at the same time in the same room-"

"OK!" Suzy quickly cut Eve off from sheer embarrassment. "I get it."

The sound of flushing could be heard before Cece showed up still looking bad, "I'm going to head out. Fuck..."

"You need a ride?" Suzy offered.

"Nah, I'm just going to Uber."

"You," Suzy asked Eve.

"I'm walking, thanks."

"Alright." Suzy told them as she got up off the bed. "Anything you want before you leave? I think we have some frozen waffles or something."

"Sure," Both Eve and Cece said sounding hyped for the food.

 

 

 

Adam tried calling out multiple times since everyone woke up but his voice was shallow from all the protesting he did that night. Sleeping in Eve's underwear didn't help as her body kept him wake. All the noises it made and the smell... not to mention the heat. It was horrible. However as the morning soon turned to midday. He heard a door closing and footsteps from Eve going up some steps could be heard.

It didn't take long before light hit him as eh was pulled away from Eve's body. The sudden light left him blind just long enough for Eve to pull him out from her old underwear and hold him up to her face.

He got a view of her face the just seemed pleased to see him.

"What- where-"

"Shhhh," Eve silence him. "Your exactly where your suppose to be. With me. You will always be with me," Eve giggled seeming way too excited at the news. "I will be your Eve and you are my Adam to our new world together. A world of just you and me. I hope your ready," Eve told him. The sound of something wet slushiness below him could be heard as Adam noticed that the other hand of Eve's was missing. Adam looked down and saw that she was playing with herself. "Cause it's going to be a fun one," Eve added as she extracted her hand and Adam could see how soaking wet she was. "Time to visit your home. Your," Eve said bringing Adam closer to her crotch, "Garden," She said using her other hand to pry open her pussy lips to reveal the dark tomb awaiting him, "Of," She said leading Adam closer until he could feel the heat washing over him, "Eden." Adam was shoved forward into the gaping opening toward his new home. One that wouldn't let him leave until Eve was done with him. Which wouldn't be for a very very very long time...

Chapter End Notes:

I made a discord server to talk about up coming stories or chapters and just other stuff, https://discord.gg/AC87bgP