- Text Size +

With her companion in sight, Yuu got up from the bench to greet her. "Welcome back! All set?"

Tomoko looked aside, to the lush gardens. Without thinking, she said: "Y-yeah... I dumped a lot..." - and instantly regretted it, stuttering like crazy.

Without missing a beat, the light-haired young woman smiled brightly. "Don't we all, sometimes?" As she wandered on the park's pathways, her butt began wiggling anew. The outline of that densely populated marble peeked out from the panties, rolling about in little twists...

Wanting to remove the planet from the panties (but still unsure how to discuss how, precisely, they got in), Tomoko shuffled her heels. "Yuu, y-you... uhm, h-have a w-wedgie..."

But before "Mokocchi" could reach for it herself, the unaware beauty already adjusted her underwear. She tugged it back and forth in a quick flick. Thousands of cities scraped rapidly across the wide surface of her rear. In a last pull, they slipped from the left leg opening...

...right into the opening of her form-fitting, translucent stockings. The blue dot peeked out to the park's open air, barely a speck against the miles and miles of thigh. When finished, Yuu tapped her legs together - making the world wiggle lower, slowly, seas and continents spinning on her unaware pillars of flesh. "Thanks! Did I fix it?"

"Uh... Th-that's... To say... Y-y-yeah, b-b-better..." The shy woman was wide-eyed in shock. But how could she say anything, without revealing Planet Iscandar's precarious position... and the dirty antics she'd been up to? Not only that; with those innocent, wide brown eyes, Yuu would probably start bawling if she knew the destruction she was causing.

In any case, maybe it was best to keep them there: forcing the populace to struggle in a piece of well-loved legwear, as they continued their casual stroll.

With each thundering step, the world rolled further down the omnipresent leg. Only a thin barricade kept them held, tightly, against the length of pale skin. Between awkward small talk, Tomoko glanced at their journey from her phone. Their messages poured in:

"Woah, it's an endless tunnel..."

"the outdoors is kinda dizzying. i prefer being in that dark spot, it felt safe"

"Yuu's Glorious Butt is Now 3 Planets Away. (UPDATE: 4 Planets)"


She giggled to herself. Soon, Iscandar would approach Yuu's shoes; the same ones that'd spent so much time strolling in the heavy sun. The devious nerd pictured the entirety of their achievements, trampled mercilessly beneath tons of big, smelly foot... As long as that force field stayed up, they'd come crawling back to her, begging for her to keep them!

"You're laughing, Mokocchi!" The clueless titan strolled a step or two ahead. "Something funny?"

Dark, baggy eyes tilting to the pavement, she quieted her snickering. "N-no... Well, actually..." With fingers tapping together, she looked at the path ahead - trying to piece together an excuse for her rebellious chuckles. "...Have you been to the arcade nearby? Since we were talking about games... I got k-kinda... nostalgic for those..."

With a look of contemplation, Yuu thought. "If I remember the schedule, it closes soon." But immediately after, it changed to a grin. "We'll have some time if we run, though!"

And ahead she dashed, in galaxy-spanning strides. The high kicks of her legs sent the miniature planet wiggling down to the crevice behind her knee. The mass of wrinkles folded and unfolded around the sphere, burying the entire surface in the flexing skin. "Hurry up, Mokocchi!"

She followed, panting heavily. That exercise in the morning and through the park was enough; she could only survive this by focusing on the end goal.

Through a brisk jog, Tomoko stole occasional peeks at her phone; or at her companion's leg. The teensy world sunk along the calf muscles, tormented by their flexes. Then, it stuck around the ankle, staring into the mouth of her shoe. Eventually, it slipped underneath her heel. Within an instant, Yuu commented: "Oof! A pebble?"

The dark-haired girl struggled to keep her face on straight. "C-can't stop now! J-just stomp it!"

And on command, Yuu's jog became more intense; the SCRUNCH beneath her left foot rang out, crisp as an autumn leaf. "Huh, feels like it's massaging me!"

Quickly, the results popped up on the mobile screen. It was astounding! People crawling through the streets; massive cracks in the soil; entire cities buried in the delicate, fleshy folds of that gigantic sole!

Come to think of it, this was the first time in a while she'd seen Yuu's feet. Having rolled under the arc, the planet's videos and photos gave her a panoramic view. Every phalange scrunched in excitement. A silver toe ring adorned the middle digit, though no normal-sized person outside could see it. Her ball and heel outsized any manmade structure several times over. From any other perspective, her stompers would be dainty, slim little things - neat and sensitive. From here, they were instruments of mass destruction - every bit of smell, heat, and force magnified a hundredfold.

And yet, the admiring messages continued:

"Would gladly die under her!"

"I've never been a foot person, but something about this pink sky is really making me lose control"

"Breaking: Celebrity Broke Out of Prison, Masturbating and Chanting 'Yuu's Feet Smell Great!'"


Tomoko glared at the screen, and typed: "You're asking for it now."

Before she sent it, she arcade's door opened - directly into her phone-focused face. The impact sent her to the ground, choking on her spit.

The guy leaving the establishment gasped, dropping his things. "Crap! I'm sorry!"

Yuu reached to her, giving her an upskirt view. "Oh no, you're bleeding! Your nose, it's gushing blood..."

***

With the situation at the entrance patched up (using heavy bandages and apologies), the two women navigated the arcade's rows of cabinets and machines. The blasting fire of light gun games; the bells and whistles of crane and basketball machines; and the beeps of pinball machines; they felt oddly empty. Most of the gamers were leaving for the day. The honey-haired damsel tapped her friend's shoulder. "We only really have time for one... You're the expert, choose for me!"

Tomoko itched at the tissues in her nose. Despite the medley of joyous sounds, and despite having chance to show her skills off, her mind kept returning to the insole-bound planet. Knowing they were continuously cheering and drooling at Yuu's soles - it coloured the bright cabinet art with a dull filter. She couldn't concentrate on the beefy dudes in that HD fighting game; or the cool motorcycle controller, a stylish vehicle of her dreams; or that worn dance pad for the loud music game...

...A dance pad? A music game? Ideas sprouted in her clever head. *Too perfect!*

With a sudden, shifty smile, the geek grabbed her friend's shoulders - and began directing her to the rhythm game. "Heeey, h-how about a round of Step Step Stagegroove? Y-you're good at d-dancing games!"

Yuu dragged her heels - doubtlessly bringing chaos below. "Uhm, I really wanted to play a game together with you... Are you sure you're still up for that kind of exercise?"

Biting her lip to hold back the pain (and excitement), Tomoko laughed unconvincing. "I-it's fine! Really, for one or two songs, i-it's okay!" Her whole body screamed in protest, steaming and rattling like a boiling kettle. But she'd survive this agony - if it meant watching her toy world get pounded to mush. With masterful speed, she swiped coins in to pay. Just as quickly, she singled out a heavy metal song - with a racing BPM, and hundreds of jumping steps. A nightmare for anyone playing it... And a death sentence for any tiny colonies under that player's feet.

Though she was shaking, tapping both her shoes on the steel arrows anxiously, Yuu stared with intent at the colourful figures onscreen. She psyched herself up for the ordeal to come. Mokocchi took a spot beside her, rubbing her pants - and stealing a peek at her phone.

"It smells so good"

"Her fooot looks teeense, I wanna massaaaage it"

"Why did she stop? What's happening?"


Being so distracted by the vistas of Yuu's solar-system-scale soles, Tomoko didn't notice the first arrow commands falling. She scrambled to catch up with them, getting into the rocking rhythm of this track. But for once, her score onscreen was the last thing on her mind.

To her left, her friend was pounding on the floor, legs lifting high before slamming the arrow-decorated mat. Each of the impacts lifted stray dirt from the ground, in minuscule sandstorms. Yuu was out of practice, missing many of the trickier beats; but she made up for it by hitting the next few with increased vigor and pep. With the hefty force of each leap, it practically felt as if the earthquakes were happening right there, in the arcade.

"Oh gosh, it's hard! And it's getting harder!" She moaned to the ceiling, holding a long note. "I'm heating up! My heels are just moving on their own!"

With pupils shrinking, the shorter dancer stammered. "Yeah, I'm hard- uh, it's hard..." Wiping sweat from her hair, she took note of the perspiration building over Yuu's curvy body. Iscandar would be practically drowning at this point. Was she being too much of a jerk to them?

No time to react - the next arrows approached, the blades of the guillotine on this unaware execution. In Player 1's corner, Yuu's score grew steadily - as she pulled off rapid bounds, dashing from panel to panel. Tomoko, occupying Player 2's spot, kept slipping glances to the shoes beside her - and slipping on her own soles.

The song ended on a crescendo, with massive columns of arrows squeezed tightly together. With a clench of her fists, the unaware giantess trampled the left and right arrows rapidly. Again and again, her heels crashed down, with audible crunches even atop the electric guitar noises. Drops of sweat flew off her stockings. Finally, she leaped into the air, and landed firmly on both soles - crouching over before lifting up, her full weight on the ground.

She stretched her arms, taking long breaths, and admiring the "A" score that popped onscreen. "That really got me moving, Mokocchi!" Giving a sympathetic smile, she patted her friend's moist shoulder. "Still okay?"

"Y-y-yeah, great!" Tomoko had skipped out entirely on the last arrow stream to watch that spectacle. She didn't mind the "D" rank behind her. She didn't mind the few departing gamers giving her sideways glances. In her own way, she'd won completely.

Chapter End Notes:

Is it Dance Dance Revolution? Dancing Stage? Stepmania? In The Groove? Yes.