- Text Size +
Story Notes:

The original idea of micro planets came from Questathana. This is set in his Omniworld setting, and was originally published on CHYOA. You can add your own chapters in, and take the story in any direction! https://chyoa.com/chapter/Introduction.540588

Tomoko Kuroki, Yuu Naruse, and WataMote belong to the collective Nico Tanigawa and Square Enix.

 

~~~~~

Another walk of shame back home. Beads from perspiration clung to Tomoko's messy, raven bangs, dripping slowly down her full, reddened cheek. Her green eyes with dark bags pointed down to the cracked sidewalk, and over her slender, gangly body. She wanted nothing more than to get home, play video games for hours, and then masturbate herself into a coma.

"Eighteen years old... I'm eighteen years old, and I'm still messing up this basic stuff..."

Even after attracting friends in her years of high school, Tomoko Kuroki still found herself fumbling through awkward situations. The loner had a break from her studies - and this morning, she swore she'd take advantage of it. She'd read that getting endorphins running might make her more outgoing and attractive; so, she went to a gym to work out. Unfortunately, she didn't bring proper gym attire, making her session warm and uncomfortable. She stumbled all over the confusing machines, too scared to ask how to use them. Her lack of stretching and poor posture meant she got terrible muscle cramps. All that, while surrounded by loads of buff guys and way-hotter girls, staring at her out of the corner of their eyes.

"So shallow..." She took a breath of air, hiding away from the blaring sun. Stupid sky-light, burning so much and hurting her eyes. Her bag's weight was a ball-and-chain on her shoulders. "Just exercising for their looks, rubbing their perfect asses in my face..."

She sighed. "But I guess I was trying to show off, too?"

It was hard to stay angry at the staff, or the beautiful people working out. They weren't pushing her around. If anything, they pitied her, and did their best to help. But their sympathy only embarrassed her further. If she couldn't be mad at anyone... Why did those mishaps keep crawling into her mind, burning her forehead up? Why couldn't her rebellious subconscious let her be?

This was an average day for the anti-social Tomoko - to her dismay. A day spent grasping towards the untouchable "in" crowd. A day spent dodging false steps, clumsily stumbling through the complex dances of social connections. A day where her energy drained, and her spirit went into self-loathing freefall. A day where she ignored the supporting hands of family and friends, and locked herself in her room.

To her surprise, there was a pink parcel at her door. It fit perfectly within her hand. A fancy yellow ribbon covered it. She blinked at the label as she went into her room.

"To Mokocchi

From Yuu

Thanks for being such a good friend~<3"


"Huh, she even wrote in a heart..." Tomoko mumbled to herself, as she changed into cozier clothes - a blue shirt and loose red shorts, covering her scrawny, thin limbs. "Yuu... I haven't seen her in a few days. Is this a bonus for reaching enough relationship points? The box is the right size for a ring..." She started blushing, lost in imagination. "...Wait! Is she confessing to me? Oh, geez... I-I'm not ready for that sorta... that sorta commitment..."

With trembling hands, practically drooling, she tore the box open - and found a tiny sphere inside. Slowly, she sighed, her shoulders and jawline relaxing. "Aaah, as if. It's just a tiny planet."

Tomoko paused, then looked closer. "Wait - a tiny planet? S-so that means, i-in my hand, a w-w-whole population..."

Curious, she rolled the ball into her open palm, letting its greenish landmasses sink into the thin lines of her flesh. Her large, emerald eyes reflected them all. Yes, this was a whole world, filled with miniature grey patches of cities. As she gently tilted it back and forth, it felt soft to the touch. "H-hello... th-there? C-can you hear me?"

No answer.

Tomoko tapped the surface with an index finger, but something smooth stopped the digit's descent. "A force field. It's about as strong as a candy wrapper. I could probably break through if I squeezed hard enough..." She wiggled it into her index and thumb, bringing the largest continent close to her verdant eyes. "But... is that what people do?"

For comfort, she sprawled out on a mochi-shaped cushion, letting her cramped back relax with a fwip. Once in place, she spun the marble-sized gift before her. That force field protected the minuscule forests and grey marks from getting lost in her canyon-like fingerprints. "Folks have been buying these things for a while now, huh? I never paid attention to them. There's no small planets in my anime or manga. And Yuu didn't put in an instruction manual..." Fidgeting, the awkward girl blew gently on the planet, rolling it across the peaks and valleys that made up her hand. "Are they pets? Or food? Toys?" She mumbled: "Sex toys?"

The world lay motionless in her grasp, the poles slightly tilted - giving one continent a wide-screen view of her tired eyes and oily hair.

"Can you... Can you understand me at all? Or is it just like whale noises?" Tomoko leaned in, asking the microscopic colonies. Her mere voice made the planet wobble. "I can't believe that billions of souls are listening to me... I bet my mouth's a deep hole from there, huh?..."

No answer.

With a nervous smirk, she leaned her lips in close, and whispered: "P-penis."

The cloud formations shifted slightly in response. She couldn't hear anything from them.

A little bolder now, she shouted to them: "Dildos!"

From the next room over, her brother banged the wall. "I can hear you!"

"Bwuh-!" Tomoko jumped in surprise, fumbling with the planet. It slipped between her slender fingers, rolling down her shirt, between her breasts, and sliding in her lap. She panted, cheeks turning red. "D-dammit, didn't anyone teach him about privacy? But still, the little people didn't react..." Her gaze went to her shorts, which now had the world perched atop.

Finally, Tomoko took out her phone, and started writing a text to Yuu. "Thanks for the gift. What do with it?"

Shaking her head, she deleted the last sentence. "No, no, that makes me look ungrateful. And dumb." She nodded. "I'll look up a guide... Huh?"

Looking at her cutesy phone's screen, a few new network connections were available. She connected to it out of curiosity. Instantly, her phone buzzed with news articles and warnings, all from sites she didn't recognize:

"Darkness Lifts, Replaced By Massive Room."

"Breaking: Northern Hemisphere rocked by Giant Finger. Please Remain Indoors."

"See Photos of Girl in the Sky from Around the World."
This article had a close-up images of her own face, chest, and fingers, looming above massive buildings and trees. It looked as if tiny patches of her pale skin covered whole stretches of clouds. Her fingerprints were a great, complex maze, pressed against the force field that barely kept them intact.

Tomoko stared at the screen in awe. "N-no way... This tiny gift has its own internet? A-and they're speaking my language?" She took in a heavy breath, suddenly hyper-aware of her own twitches and words. "I-is this s-standard? Do other l-little planets h-have all this-this stuff? Or did Yuu buy me a s-special model?" Wincing, she realized: "Wait, s-so, they understand e-e-everything... even... even..."

Looking at the news site's other articles, she saw a new headline: "Editorial: Decoding the Earth-Shaking 'Penis' and 'Dildos' Declarations." It had a video attached, showing strong winds blowing from her thin lips with those two vulgar words. Simply because she spoke, air pressure filled whole streets with debris, and blew cars neighborhoods away. She was breathing tornadoes!

"No way..." Tomoko blushed profusely, averting her eyes from the orb in her lap. She imagined her mouth would look like canyons from below; but when scrolling through the pictures, every single ridge on her lips was a massive, pink fault in the ground, able to hold hundreds of people inside. And as she continued observing later footage, she realized: they were still filming, looking up at her astronomical body from in her lap. Her thighs seemed to stretch on for miles and miles, longer than anyone could walk in their lifetime. Her body felt warm enough after exercising; but onscreen, there was a visible mist from radiating off her, fogging up large buildings and camera screens. Hidden behind her shorts, the videos showed her labia was twitching subconsciously, an ominous black hole looming in front of their tiny world - perspiration building into mighty deluges...

"Everyone's watching me..." She put a finger to her gentle jawline, embarrassment slowly morphing into excitement. "This dorky, unpopular girl, she's on everyone's mind... Even places where it's past midnight, everyone's awake and witnessing me..."

Quickly, she went past the formal blogs, and into comment sections. On social media sites, everyone's feeds filled with her body, a strand of her hair, a tap of her finger, thousands of confused voices flocking to them.

"Guys, I got footage of the She-Mountain blinking!"

"She's sorta creepy-looking..."

"Look at this fabric, it's like a net. I can't look anywhere without seeing it. What kind of clothes are they?"

"Since this might be my last post ever, if that sky-woman squeezes is too hard: I'm bisexual."

"THIS IS A HOAX PERPETRATED BY THE MASS MEDIA!!! NO REAL GIRL IS THAT CUTE!!!!"


Tomoko felt herself drooling, lost in her own world - or lost in the world her friend bought.

"The Giantess mentioned 'Yuu'. Is that the blonde from earlier? I want to know before she sticks us in her butt."

"WE'RE FUCKING DEAD THIS IS HOW IT ENDS I REGRET EVERYTHING"

"Here in the South, it smells like dank sweat everywhere. Praying she takes us somewhere else."


An incredibly attractive boy with thousands of followers - posted a video where he was on his knees. "I welcome our goddess. It is only natural to submit. Whatever the goddess does, I accept it." He reached his arms to Tomoko's distant face in the sky. With a glow from the ceiling light, bouncing off her bodily moisture, her goliath form had an almost ethereal glow.

A response below read: "your milking this crisis for views asswipe"

"Just cuz you're a Big Music Star doesn't mean You're Opinion Matters."


Now wobbling in anticipation, the dark-haired woman took deep, slow breaths. "All these cities, and-and they're in my lap... Hahah... A marble full... full of handsome guys... and their sexy girlfriends... They're all mine..." She felt gargantuan. For the first time that day, Miss Kuroki was no longer invisible; no longer a weird girl in the corner; no longer the butt of jokes; no longer the universe's plaything.

In that moment, in that messy room, their universe revolved around her. She transcended a thousand levels beyond popular. She was the beginning and end of everything. The one who held millions of store-bought fates in her hands. (Or in her lap, as it were.) And she was very, very excited.

"Everything I do reshapes their lives entirely. So small and helpless... But I still don't know what to do... Aaah!" An idea popped up, making her giggle - first girlishly, then like a mad genius writing in the Death Note. "I should ask them!"

With pools of stress sweat building up across her neck, she went through the steps to create an account. For her profile picture, she took a selfie from above - making a cheesy "peace" sign. It was a bit blurry, thanks to her hand wobbling; and in the next one, she took, she had her tongue out; but a few *clicks* later, and she had a perfect picture, with their entire planet clearly in-frame.

The nerd looked small and meek in the photo. Next to her, their homes looked insignificant; mere specks.

Her first post: "My name is Tomoko Kuroki. I've had a bad day. Top comment decides how I spend my afternoon with you. You have five minutes."

The first comments leaked in instantly:

"Fake"

"nice cosplay. jam that marble in your fat pussy camwhore"

"Is this... real? If so, please eat us, Great Kuroki. It's my dream."

"Look, minutes won't start passing while our planet isn't rotating."

"Put us in a nice, safe aquarium and care for us.

You got the giantess' eye color wrong, btw."


Her heart pounded. Good or bad, this was more discussion than she'd had around her in... well, her life. And in her private messages, the girl received a steady stream of nervous questions along if she was serious, requests for mercy (or to wear other "costumes"), and a few unsolicited nudes. She revelled in the idea that any one of those bodies could be beneath her thumb at a whim. And some of them still couldn't grasp that they were talking to her... their new owner.

Finally, after five minutes of observing answers and discussions - having long forgotten the embarrassment she'd been through that day - Tomoko gently pinched the world, bringing it back up. She blinked to them, and peered at her phone for the answer.

"Now, little blue ball, what have you decided for yourselves?"