- Text Size +

The world shook in the dark-haired beast's grasp. They shook at her nervous stammering; at her dark murmurings; and now, at her evil chuckles. With only a blink, the globe slid slowly off the precarious platform of Tomoko's palm. The landscapes of Yuu's jacket whirled by, a massive, shapeless blur. As the world spun - at a dizzying speed that sent rows of traffic and civilians flying - every continent gained a view of their eventual destination...

A tightly-stretched waistband. With a covert tug, the geeky girl pulled her friend's skirt back slightly - making the perfect little spot for the blue marble to fall in.

With a tiny *plop*, and a slight *snap*, Planet Iscandar was presently wedged in the unaware beauty's panties - snugly pressed to her bulbous rump.

Pulling away from the hug in surprise, Yuu blinked in circles around the room. "Huh? Was that a bug?"

"Yep. A few of them..." Tomoko nodded slyly, looking aside to her phone. "Just dumb, pathetic buggies, who can't appreciate our generosity..."

Covertly, she tapped a message on the social network site: "You like my pal? Let's see you to comment on my odor, after spending a few hours in her cave of stench."

Suddenly, Yuu tapped her shoulder. "Uh, I can leave, if you're doing something important..."

"No! No... no need..." Blushing furiously, the pale-faced young woman slammed her phone in her pocket. "I'm really glad to have you here. Wh-what do you say we... Go for a walk?"

With a sweet clap of her hands, the taller of the two jumped in closer - her rear wobbling noticeably. "Right! You said you were taking this time to exercise?" She giggled, swinging the door open. "I hope I can keep up with you. You look buffer than usual!"

Tomoko fidgeted - taking in the full view of Yuu's rotund cheeks. With her skirt style, she could see flashes of lacy panties every now and again... And the outline of an insignificant planet caught between its active bounces. She imagined the view from ground level - pandemonium each time she lifted a leg, mountains lodged in the canyon-esque skin folds... She idly commented: "And you look huge..."

"Mokocchi-!?" Yuu held her stomach in shock.

Realizing what she'd blabbed out, the shorter of the two waved her hands rapidly "Huge-hugely popular...!" She offered, awkwardly - scurrying to get into her outdoor shoes.

---

*Step step step*

"...So, I think that's a red flag. Don't you agree, Mokocchi?"

"I kinda... wish a dude would do that to me..."

"Seriously? But--"

"I-i-it was a joke! Of... of course, she should dump that jerkwad!"

"They're not really together yet, though."

"Oh? Oh, uh, I-I missed that..."

Bright tulips and roses peeked out to meet the walkers, framing their winding path. They'd already passed this spot a few times; Tomoko recognized the fountain, with the sunlight gleaming against it. By her calculations, they'd reach the bump in the road in three, two...

"Woah!"

Once again, Yuu tripped over it. And her companion was quick to respond: looking at her phone for a full report of the sudden earthquake.

And there it was. From a thousand angles, a clear view of gargantuan, pillowy masses. Their tiny tech was nothing to scoff at; the resolution was so high, she could make out practically every peachy pore of her friend's ass through the screen. Her heart throbbed as the slightest wiggle made skyscrapers buckle; and sent people racing around...

This was all happening in that realm of an ass - trodding right beside her!

Seeing those wild jiggles, Tomoko couldn't help but take advantage of the situation. "Hey, you... uh, got kicked dirt on... your skirt."

In a careless flick of her arm, Yuu nudged her left cheek. Millions around Iscandar saw the sky spinning. "Did I get it?"

"L-let me..." Holding back an excited breath, her devious partner moved her own digits across the meaty expanse. She squeezed the gelatinous posterior into the ball, making sure to knead it thoroughly.

Her creamy-haired companion tapped her elbow, laughing quietly. "Uhm, Mokocchi, people are watching..."

Snapping away with a final wipe, the nerd's face shot up. "A-aurgh...!" And for sure - a few passerby were walking by in hurried steps, whispering. Her face went red. Did she cross a line there? This was her old bestie, after all. Her slender form sunk towards a park bench, taking in the clean air and peaceful chirping. "I think... I might need a break..."

Yuu nodded. "Good idea! I'm tripping so much, it must mean my legs are tired." She lifted her skirt with disgusting grace to take her seat. Even as embarrassed as she was, Tomoko still took note of the way the butt plopped on the seat beside her. It sunk in, supporting her entire body mass - from honey-dyed head to well-dressed toes - lifting up to relax on a simple wooden footrest. That crushing weight, that intense pressure... it was outright pinpointing the minuscule world. She took a second to get comfy in her spot - mashing the populace between her cheeks, without a care. On instinct, the geek's lean hand reached for her pocket - wanting to see what was going on in those smooth, soft, yet dangerous panty depths...

And from the sneak peek she glimpsed, it was overwhelming. The itty-bitty marble was compressed into a thick dimension of darkness and pink flesh. Layers of atmosphere merged with her natural body heat, sprinkled with her peachy fragrance. And from the numbers going up, it looked like everyone had something to say about being sat on by this woman...

"So - " the familiar, sugary voice yanked into the real world again "- how's that little planet treating you? You haven't mentioned it." Her eyes were wide in genuine interest, leaning in - and shifting the weight below her buttocks.

Tomoko rapidly covered her screen. "Uh... G-great...! We... Uh, we've got..." She gulped. "...c-common interests." What to say? She still, technically, had no idea what these new micro-balls were really for. As far as she knew, they could be toys, pets, or even meals. She might've just been playing with her food... And she wasn't going to tell her dear companion about her experiences masturbating with a particularly talkative vegetable.

With a wave of her hand, the unaware tormentor sat up straight - rolling the orb directly under her tailbone. "That's funny! Which reminds me, are you still playing Realms of Isekai? I got the last expansion, and I'm totally lost..."

The thin woman nearly needed neck surgery for that whiplash. This glamorous gal just brushed over billions of people, as if they were an everyday purchase. "Uhm... Yeah. It gets really grindy in the late game."

"That's fine! I'm good at grinding. Grind, grind..." To prove it, Yuu twisted her hips - working her cheeks deep into the bench. They moved at binding speeds; jiggling against each other; focusing their mass on the puny marble in unremitting bounds...

Soon, she stopped. "...Mokocchi? Are you okay?"

A splotch of pure red among the grass and flowers, Tomoko's face hung limply off the bench's armrest, froth coming out of her mouth. "I... Hwah... Hwhgh... J-just... Need a bath... need to go to... the b-bathroom..."

---

Upon having recovered, Tomoko raced off to a unisex public restroom a short distance away. She peeked at her pal, returning her thumbs-up sign, while locking the door. "Urk, that was close... I nearly spilled the beans!"

Now in private, she took out her phone. With the dust-like size of the communication towers on Iscandar, she had to lean in one corner to get any signal from their internet. But finally, a few bars popped up onscreen; and with that, her smile grew. "Tell me... Does the sun still shine out of Goddess Yuu's ass?"

All across every news site, full-spread images of her friend's derriere covered headlines. Dozens of people shared videos of their little spots on the pebble getting covered in the skin. Over time, more sweat and heat accumulated on her seat. Little itches and pushes had the planet engulfed in the supple, gargantuan flesh. And as the behemoth woman took her seat, the very core buckled under her weight - great cracks forming in its mighty, rocky base. Recently, top scientists had set up a live stream of the sky from various angles, measuring the sheer force in her twitches. The "grinding" earlier had set a global record!

But slowly, Tomoko's Schadenfreude faded. Through the streaming service, a set of messages raced by in the chat - cacophony combining into a single tune:

"Yuuuuuu <3<3<3"

"Sooper thiccccc"

"I'm crazy over that ass!!!"

"SIT HERE"


For the first time in a while, Tomoko was subject to second-hand embarrassment. All those posts about the cataclysmic backside... And not a single one of the posters alarmed, or even irritated. She was ready to defend her friend against their insults and accusations; but no matter what posts, live feeds, or comments she scrolled by, they had nothing bad to say. Every one of them was downright admiring the gargantuan cheeks threatening their lives. "Wh-what's gotten into you guys...?"

"such a fresh fragrance!"

"We've gotta restructure our city. Become a better cussion for our qt goddess."

"Screw this force field, I wants touch the butt up close!"

"Report: Yuu is Breathtaking, All Over"


Confusion filled the woman's features. Her breath became shallower, but louder. This wasn't going as planned! Spending hours in underpants should've been punishment for Iscandar... Not a reward! They weren't supposed to accept her like this - without her even doing anything but wiggling that ass! And after their TRUE owner had given them so much, too!

A brusque knock at the door startled her. From the other side, a boy's voice shouted: "Quit jerking off in there, you old pervert! There's a line!"

Tomoko shook her head, gritting her teeth in pain. "...S-somehow... I became one of those hidden camera creepers..."

When she left the restroom - hiding her face from the handsome guy outside - she took slow steps, planning her approach with Yuu. Should she spill the beans? Maybe her friend would understand... Or maybe she'd call her out on her antics, and leave. Just maybe, though, she could teach her the RIGHT way to use the planet...

...No, why was she fantasizing about her buddy like that? With how innocent she was, she probably wouldn't be able to suggest anything fun. It simply wasn't in her to willingly torment little beings. The best thing to do would be to move Iscandar someplace else. Either a different spot on that bod, to show them some REAL terror... Or maybe on her own body, so they could get reacquainted with their owner. Something less lewd, maybe. The repeated snapshots of her friend's butt were flowing out of her ears now...