- Text Size +

*Driing~!*

The doorbell rang, making Tomoko practically toss her planet into a juggling act. "Guh - already? How long was I soaking in there?" The marble-sized landscape finally settled in her palm, pruney fingers wrapping around it while she ran to her room to suit up.

Harsh quakes shook the populace with each step. Halfway down the hall, she rushed back to the bathroom to pick her phone up again - hurriedly tapping in "Coming!" Through the next journey to her room, a flurry of messages passed onscreen, beneath her notice:

"Make up your mind, what room are you going to?"

"was that a doorbell

who was that

are we saved yet"

"Currently offering shelter to people trying to adapt to the new, humid climate, after the continents changed places. (We have air conditioning!)"


Still naked, with her wet hair cascading and shaking over her shoulders - she opened her closet. Her nimble hands tugged at various pieces of cloth, tossing each away in a hurry. "That's a good t-shirt, but Yuu's gonna be all dressy... These pants are hot, but it doesn't fit me anymore!... Ooh, this hat is stylish, that's sure to --wait. That's part of a cosplay, I'll look stupid outdoors in it..."

Plopped upon their owner's mattress, the world found themselves pelted with a barrage of wrinkled clothes. The young woman rummaged through her drawers, each large enough to carry several of their worlds. From the phone, several images and videos buzzed onscreen. A thin tank top draped their sky, its well-loved threads brushing across their force field barrier. Between the thin holes between the fibers, some cities could glimpse a pair of plain white panties falling over them, too. The globe rocked, as the comforter underneath it shifted from the weight of solar-system-spanning yoga pants and jackets.

Finally, with little time, she tossed puffy underwear on; covered it with a clean-looking grey shirt, that hugged her thin frame nicely; pulled a baggy hoodie on top of it; shimmied into a black skirt-short combo; wrapped together with her old cabbie hat. Her own reflection stared back at her, looking somewhat sick and mismatched. "Aw geez. I look like a Final Fantasy side-character..."

The cell phone buzzed again. From Iscandar's minuscule transmission towers flowed reports of darkened skies; discussion about their owner's underwear scent; and speculation about their fate. But on top of all that, a text message from the woman at the door: "Is this a bad time?"

She gulped, taking a deep breath to brace herself for the embarrassment to come; and pulled the planet out from under her assorted attire. "Don't try to hide, dumb bugs! This was your idea!" Her lithe legs traversed the floor, making its boards creak. "Now she'll see what a slob I am... And our support levels were going up so well, too!"

Finally at the entrance, she opened it. With the force of a siege party raiding a fortress' opened doors, Yuu Naruse burst in - and took her friend in her open arms. "Oh, Mokocchi! I'm glad today worked out! We haven't really gotten together since my 18th!"

The feeling of a gentle, human touch almost melted the dark-haired girl; her index curled around the marble world in tension. Against her own humble chest, this visitor's generous curves brushed her - clad in a stylish beige jacket. The black skirt below that was so short, it was practically criminal: revealing long stretches of thick thighs, dressed in tight stockings. One of her heels popped up, the way they only do in movies - and there wasn't a touch of dirt on her dress shoes. Tomoko's weary eyes bulged, the peachy perfume on her friend's honey-brown locks making her sneeze. The nerd whispered to herself: "I-is this gal trying to make me jealous of her hot bod... Or seduce me?"

Unaware of the mixed feelings bubbling in her friend's gut, the taller of the two simply kept hugging. Like an innocent woodland creature, her rounded cheeks burrowed into Tomoko's loose clothing, and her wide eyes shut. "How's school? Tomoki? Oh, did you check out that new MMO expansion?"

"Yeah... good... F-fun..." With a wobbling mouth, Tomoko uncurled her lanky fingers. Iscandar now had a perfect view of her towering frame, from the very top of her light scalp... And this guest wasn't looking to them at all.

The devious woman's mind wandered. Such disloyal little subjects - putting her through this embarrassment. If they loved "Goddess Yuu" so much, maybe they deserved a close-up view...