- Text Size +

One settlement, barely perceptible, drifted into the bit of her nipple peeking from the water. The landmass itself only barely outsized her megalithic pink nub. It let a tiny jolt when it collided - making her instinctively tap the annoyance. The islands sunk under her phalange; before rising again. The force field was still protecting the land - even if it had split apart from her harsh hand movements.

She stared, startled. "Huh. Wonder what it's like down there..."

Again, the abandoned phone filled with messages:

"FLIGHTS TO MIRVANIA CANCELLED, UNTIL IT DRIFTS BACK AWAY FROM HER SHOULDER"

"Internet's down in the Vynwyn Islands. They've detached from the grid, and they don't have sattelites."

"Anyone in Andatt have pics of her boobs? I hear the view's great there"

"See, if we built my special Transit Bridges, our landmasses would still be connected. Now our only neighboring country is Armpitstan."

"Guys im crying. the ocean is literally gamer girl bathwater."


The lands of Iscandar were, indeed, floating in the waves around her massive form - made slightly scuzzy by her putrid bacteria. Fisheries quickly stopped all work. Mighty freighters remained stopped in ports, lest they leave the protective barrier - and be overturned by a large tsunami wave, collide with a stray chunk of skin, or get sucked down the drain.

They were less than toy boats to her.

Tomoko stood up - that passive act on its own creating salty rainfall, as water splashed from her chest. A thin spray of water, thousands of feet high, surrounded each leg - more of the misty splashes born with each shiver. Experimentally, she spun her ankle in circles - and caught the countries in a raging whirlpool. Her shoulders slowly relaxed, seeing them settle in an orbit around her. "Huh. I thought continents had magma underneath? Guess the plate tectonics work differently for Iscandar. Or maybe I rubbed too hard, and tore the magma off, too..."

Still focused on cleaning herself, she shampooed her wet hair, observing the living map that scattered below her. With a nervous smile, she flaunted her chest out, attempting a "sexy" pose to tease the people - though with the low perspective, and the steam from the bath, they could barely see past her knees. With the detached landscape floating amid soapy bubbles, there was no place for them that didn't fall under her looming shadow. From every nation, each bastion of civilization, a giant girl's soaking, slender legs reached as far as the eye could see.

Upon having soaped her locks, the girl shuffled past the largest continent to pick up a soap bar. Before putting it to her skin, the gears in her mind began turning. "I g-guess I should get you all back in one piece..." She leaned over, and splashed a few landscapes closer in. Then, the planet-like girl scooped them up, cradled in her cupped hand; through each continental chunk could easily rest on a single finger segment.

And slowly, careful not to rupture their shields or dirt, she laid them out on her soap. Iscandar had no oceans at all; just hard, wet ivory on their shores, stretching on for kilometers. Their bases, still warm with molten rocks, melted firmly into the white ground; keeping them glued in.

Tomoko, temporarily deprived from their images and videos, simply contented herself with imagining their reaction. How could they possibly react to seeing a massive, dirty wall approach them, engulf their soap-stuck cities - knowing that it was a girl's armpit? She literally rubbed it in their faces, biting her lip at the lumpy mountains smoothly scraping her pores.

"I... cleaned you..." She jammed it deep into her other armpit, squeezing the colonized bar as hard as possible. "So you're... cleaning me!"

The soap dissolved from her hard brushing, and people held to buildings for support. Still, the phone messages rang out to the warm, empty void of the bathroom:

"help!!! any harder and we'll slip off into another country!"

"That smell... Dear Lord, forgive me for ever saying her pussy was rank. I'd jump back in there in a heartbeat."

"Haha, there are tiny hairs in her pits. One just broke through the barrier and crushed downtown. Can she even see them?"


Satisfied with their "help", Tomoko sighed. "Feels so nice to wash this dumb bacteria off..." To her contentment, the civilization remained intact, still stuck to the bar of sensitive-skin soap. Her green eyes loomed over it, and whispered: "H-h-how about a 'world tour'? B-because... Your world will touch every bit of me..." She forced a smile, despite her pounding nerves. "F-funny... right...?"

Knowing it was useless to wait for an answer, she started off rubbing the continents across her scrawny, multi-kilometer arms. The young woman soaped up the other side for good measure - confident that they could stay in place. The force fields clashed against each of her fingers - they were becoming quite familiar with their goddess' fingerprints, and the unique force of her grasp on their world.

Down to her shoulders and torso, she made sure to clean thoroughly around her navel - all sorts of lint could get stuck in its swampy confines. A blush crossed her face when she took them to her chest - though humble, they felt sensitive to the touch as she passed the people over them. The pink masses jostled them, jiggling slightly with each impact. Tomoko briefly felt self-conscious, wondering how much cleaning around her nipples was too much. But soon, she chased those thoughts from her mind. "These little things said I smelled... They said Yuu had better hygiene... Well, look, everyone! Look at how hygienic and healthy I am!" On each syllable, she relentlessly assailed the bar, practically breaking it in half against the smooth, silky boob skin.

The tits' tiny size meant that the people could clearly hear her heart rumble in excitement. The "small" nipples swelled up, prodding and pushing against the protective domes. Friction, hot water, her embarrassment, and her growing lust - these all heated the entire world. News and social media went wild:

"Understanding Our New Ocean: How Ice Caps Won't Survive These Next Ten Minutes"

"Just fookin fumigate us whydontcha"

"What kinda sociopath is she? EVERYONE cleans their face first and moves down."


Excitedly, the girl weaved her world around each leg, like a twisted roller coaster. To everyone at the gym, these legs were pretty short and weak - barely able to handle the exercise bikes. Now, as a whole civilization washed the sweat from that social nightmare off, they were soft pillars rising into heaven.

Balancing awkwardly, she rubbed the soap world across the intricate wrinkles of her sole, and carefully between each toe. "Totally stink-free... Everyone, please say, 'Tomoko's feet smell great!'" She lay silent, listening to the muted buzz from the grey specks, while moving to the next foot - scrunching her digits around their skies. "I-It feels kinda dirty... But also, reeeaaally clean..."

The messages reported:

"God, I was sure I would get stuck on her tits!"

"Those legs go on for millennia"

"QUIZ: Which Part of Tomoko is the Most Sensitive?"

"LIVE: Celebrity arrested for public masturbation quoted saying: ''Tomoko's feet smell great!'"


After a moment to wipe the soap off, the bather splashed her face, and brushed the world around her plush cheeks, teensy nose, and thin forehead. The surfaces receded against the dome barriers, giving every person inside a panoramic view of her pores. Even the bags under her eyes (inherited from her father, and deepened by hours of late-night MMORPG raids and hentai binges) were mountain ranges to them.

And at last, it was time to clean the parts below her waist. After having it loom nearby for so long; above them, beside them; swaying, twitching, tightening, and loosening; they finally touched her mountainous backside. She ground the cities against each juicy, wet monolith in succession, spinning the soap bar in dizzying spirals. Her cheeks clenched, nerves sensing the unique mix of soft soap, jagged buildings, warm liquid, and ice-tipped mountains.

"Stay calm, stay calm... Every part of me needs cleaning..." With shaking, excited hands, Tomoko jammed the rod in her crack.

The wet cheeks drowned out all the bathroom lights. The sounds of her quick pulse deafened all screams of panic. The unique blend of odors, accumulated over a morning workout in too-warm attire, overrode all other smells; nay, it burned into their very minds. The whole anus-cleaning experience embedded the nerd's very essence into the landscape.

Only once they had sufficiently washed off her sweat, her hand delivered Iscandar from the anal hellscape. It was as if they'd traversed a solar system with each brush. And yet a quick rinse, with rivers of bathwater, cleansed it of all the soap they brought. Compared to that, it felt downright calming and gentle when the girl brushed them through her pubes, and gently tapped her vagina. "I, uh, don't use too many feminine products there... But it mostly cleans itself, right? Th-the wonders of the human b-b-body..."

After taking her time soaking in the room-temperate water, Tomoko pulled out the plug. A few islands, having escaped her notice earlier, were still adrift - and floating towards the drain. They approached the vortex, spinning around in its pull...

...Until a pair of gargantuan toes stopped them. The waters flowed beneath them, while they remained stuck in the nets of skin between the digits. She brought them back up on a single finger, smiling proudly. "D-don't worry, you can't get away!... Wait, does that sound too threatening...?"

Mumbling to herself, she found the watery marble that was once a planet; and placed the islands back on its surface. "You were so good at scrubbing. I think I'll let you have y-your old planet back."

One by one, she stuck the continents to the tip of her pointer finger, and carefully dipped them into the aquatic surface. One by one, millions of people saw what seemed like floating landscapes; before landing in relative safety into a spot on the seas. Having remade the geology of Iscandar, Tomoko wrapped herself in a white towel to dry off. All the while, she read comments on her trusty phone. She expected tons of thanks for her mercy - and remorse for how stinky they called her earlier.

Alas; they bore no such positivity.

"Dammit, you got all the positions wrong. Why does Salland have a border with Run-Zu now?"

The dark-haired girl stammered, before replying by text: "But I DID put you back, right?"

Another post read: "Our islands were tropical! You've placed them right in the Arctic zone?! We'll freeze!"

She blushed again. "Just think of it as a nice change of weather! If you don't like it, just move to whatever continent I put on the equator."

Finally, one direct message: "The entire country of Yunfer is missing. The one shaped like two eggs?"

The immense girl groaned. She looked over the planet, reluctantly. "No, that's impossible. I put them over... Over..." No signs of the country. She scanned her bar of soap. Unsuccessful, she rubbed her towel harder to dry off. A discreet itching sensation came from her butt. Tomoko reached down to scratch it...

...And sure enough, the twin ovals of Yunfer peeled off. She looked away in shame. "Uh, I-I must've rubbed you guys off while I was cleaning my ass... S-sorry..." Still averting her green eyes, she relocated the country; accidentally pushing them on top of another nation's protective barrier, before depositing them in the sea. "But... It was really clean, w-wasn't it?"

Back to her private messages, Tomoko checked the time that she'd scheduled with Yuu.

Chapter End Notes:

This part was written two months later, while procrastinating on another project.

I'd written enough stories with an odor focus. It was time for me to write a story about eliminating odors.