- Text Size +

Still quivering in her seat harder than an earthquake; panting hurricanes; sweaty rivers building around her neck; Tomoko rested back in her bed, feeling the comforter sag into a web of wrinkles. "Or... hah... Maybe I'll just let you bask in this glory..." After a few taps to the marble-sized globe, much of the goo coating it dripped off the surface shield - clearing their vision once more. It remained pinched between her sticky index and thumb, against the ceiling light. As she spun it, she imagined each of the tiny grey cities getting a few seconds of light; and a few seconds to glimpse at their owner, her tired face flushed and stretched in obscene ecstasy.

The splotches they called "continents", full of miniature inhabitants, reflected in the green depths of her eyes - and her eyes reflected in their watery seas. The new, nerdy goddess sighed: "I wonder what you guys are thinking now... Now that you understand you're mine..."

Idly, she picked her phone back up - and flicked through the little Internet's latest news reports.

"Global cleanup efforts underway to free cities from giantess' ejaculate." It had images of massive crews digging through her juices, with mentions of vehicles being tossed around by her hips' sway.

"Plan to repair the barrier - is it enough?" There was a stunning visual of one of her pubic hairs, slicing through their planet-engulfing force field like a guillotine.

"Predicting the Environmental Effects of Tomoko's Body Heat" - according to this one, her sheer, enormous presence was enough to affect animal migration paths - and her passive, musky warmth would be enough to bathe even the coldest settlements in a tropical climate.

The dark-haired girl swooned - and reposted it on her chat account. She added the caption: "With Mokocchi around, it's always summer!"

Instantly, replies flooded in.

"TOO SOON"

"Retard do you even know how seasons work"

"Mokocchi - wasn't that what the first goddess called her?"


She paused, re-examining that thread in surprise. "W-what... 'first goddess?'"

The following posts answered her question:

"Yeah, that cute giant girl with the golden hair and the creamy skin."

"The one who peeked at us when we were in darkness. Was she keeping us in a box?"

"think goddess tomoko called her yuu"

"Yuu had a nice smile. I wish she could be our owner."
At that message, the thin girl gagged a little. A revolt? Already? And the post was getting more "likes" by the second...

"Yeah, Yuu was way friendlier"

"SHE HAD BETTER HYGIENE. GOD, MY CLOTHES STILL SMELL LIKE OLD PEOPLE."

"1 like = 1 vote to see Godes Yuu again"


Lights flashed off in the massive woman's head, making her sink into the pillows like quicksand. All of a sudden, the clouds outside her window looked dull and foreboding, making her feel trapped, boxed-in. Those microscopic people had been so close to her - heck, they were up in her freaking genitals - and now they were praying for her pal. They'd only seen Yuu for - what, a few minutes at best, when she picked them out of a gift shop? Though small, their attack was super effective, and cleanly knocked Tomoko out. She was ready to swap someone else in. "If you want to see her... I-I guess... It's o-okay... I'm o-okay..." Her voice shrunk with each word.

Seconds ago, she was omnipotent. This was a harsh reminder: some girls could be even more omnipotent.

Lazily, she returned to her text messages, making the marble orbit around her fingers. "Thanks for the planet, Yuu." The girl, surrendering to her subjects, tapped: "Wanna come over?" And added in: "So I can pay you back?"

Her phone instantly buzzed. A rapid-for flow of messages shot out. It was like her best friend was just waiting for her.

"Moko~!"

"It came in fine? Was it damaged?"

"They're such little sweethearts <3"

"Wait o3o"

"You're inviting me? I'm usually the one inviting you though???"

"Aaaaaah of course I can come!!!!"

"I'm in the mood for some cheering up~~~"


Tomoko sniffed a tear in. "You and me both." There was something oddly comforting about this conversation being private and candid. Just like... small talk.

The next message from Yuu popped in: "What time? I need a sec to pretty myself up~"

After arranging the meetup, with a despair-filled grin on her face, her petite stomach flopped into the mattress, cheeks slumping into it. "I'm kinda on sleep mode... Buuut, I should probably clean myself before this. I sorta stink from that gym outing. Not to mention, I've just had a few thousand guys and girls cum inside me at once."

The girl's baggy eyes slipped a glance to the planet. It teetered atop her sheets, lightly shimmering with lingering wetness. Slowly, her eyebrows lifted. "...You guys need a good wash, too, don't you?" Her fingers surrounded the populace, snatching them up into her dark, sweaty fist - as her other hand pulled up her pants.

---

With a few cautious, jumpy steps past her little brother's room, Tomoko shouted: "I'm... I'm taking a bath!"

He flipped a page in his sports magazine. "Have fun."

The girl nimbly tucked her private world in the bottom of her shirt, hiding it. "N-no peeping!"

A loud sigh. "Don't steal my towel again."

She shut the white bathroom door, lightbulbs illuminating the porcelain floor patterns. As she stripped her pit-soaked shirt off, she mumbled. "What a brat - gnf." The teensy ball with billions of people rested on the edge of the cold tub, filling with tap water. While waiting for it to fill, she awkwardly danced her loose pants down her bony thighs. "He's got no concept of sharing!" She sat down, and rolled both socks off, plopping them on the floor. "I can't let him anywhere near Planet Iscandar... That's what I'm calling you, by the way." With her feet stretched out on the cool ground, she removed her underwear - and shook slightly. A thousand eyes watched her bra fall off her milky chest, exposing her A-cup breasts. "I got the name from-from an old anime. It's c-c-cool, right? W-way better than... wh-whatever your old name was..."

No response. She loomed closer to test the water, and turn off the tap - thoughtlessly flashing them with a world-rending, smooth butt. "A-anyway. I'll be underwater soon, so e-enjoy this sight. My phone's not waterproof, so I'll just keep it on the ground and catch up with you later..." Even if this backside was flat by modern standards, it was a veritable mountain range for the newly-dubbed "Iscandarians". Thanks to the warm water, thick fog drenched it. The slopes of muscle and skin were deep enough for them to start a new branch of orogeny. They took thousands of images to send to her later; research a way to handle the otherworldly threat; or simply enjoy for themselves, knowing that the sphincter could wipe them out with one errant twitch.

Tomoko stepped in, the ripples like massive shockwaves around her ankles. Her vagina loomed above, casting a shadow. While lifting her other foot in, she slipped in the bath's smooth surface - and her massive toes caught their world, knocking the planet into the tub with a tiny SPLASH.

"Ow! Uhm..." Her hands went to her face, back springing up to the wall in surprise. The little orb bobbed up and down in the stagnant water, like a bath toy. Their owner nodded, and slowly lowered herself - so that her narrow hips, lint-filled navel, and dirty hands sunk in the water. The steamy waves warmed her, making her lie back in relaxation. "...I... meant to do that. I'm... cleaning you... after all."

Her phone, outside of her gaze, lit up with panic.

"IT'S ALL WET?"

"Shield's Waterproofing Capabilities Tested as Eastern Hemisphere Submerged"

"I can see her ass under here, it's like an underwater cave! EDIT: it's actually just a single wrinkle of her sphincter. God help us."

"Can't see the walls, it's just humidity in the distance."

"iscandar is dumb, call us something like bestplanetland"


For a little while, she contented herself with letting the planet float, drifting in the warmth from the bathtub and her body. Soon, she started making waves with little nudges of her arms. Unimaginably tall walls of water crashed against their barricade, sending the planetoid spinning. Her inhibitions melting away with her tension, the raven-haired bather flicked the water, sprinkling her property with a gentle splash. Some droplets fled out of the tub, landing near her phone screen:

"Southern Pole Pelted by Watery Meteors"

"Drops Estimated To Have Larger Circumference Than Moon"

"Why is her face getting further away

is this an optical illusion

I'm scared"


Thanks to continual splashing, the planet gently floated out of her reach. It passed over her massive, submerged legs. Tomoko took a second to vainly admire her own reflection. A pervy, rotten shut-in, with messy hair and a thin frame; and yet, a looming landscape that surrounded Planet "Iscandar".

She laughed gently in delight.

When they swayed to exactly the right place, something rumbled below them - and in an alarming jolt, two prolonged chunks of flesh rose from the murky waters on either side. Graceful, yet terrifying, oceans crashed off their round surfaces as they rose higher and higher. Tomoko plucked the puny planet out of the water with her smallest toes. "Caught you! Planet toejam, planet toejam!" She taunted them with incessant wiggling, before bringing her sole in closer - and plopping them in the water. "No matter w-where you wander off to... Your o-o-owner will always reel you back in!... Heheh..."

The sphere merely bobbed, between her squatting knees and curled torso.

An errant buzz on the phone signaled a new message. "'Planet toejam?' The fuck is wrong with her"

She took a deep breath, turning red as her own words echoed back off the bathroom walls. "Uh, anyway... I should... Probably wash you after... th-that."

Taking Iscandar in one dripping hand, and a soapy brush in the other, she began scrubbing. By this point, their barrier must've been smudged with fingerprints, fluids, and now toeprints. She thought to herself how thankful everyone would be for making the sky all nice and clean again. Only one problem: now that she got into it, the spherical shape was hard to keep straight. Smooth, and wet, it kept slipping out of her grasp, landing in the water with a juicy *plunk*. She could only coat a little bit of it with soap bubbles, before the ball slid away once again. Each time, it was like a whole population taking a 50-mile dive in a pool, then lifted up her hand like an elevator. Gravity alternated between freefall and flight.

Darn it, Tomoko thought as she clutched the brush. I sounded so confident when I said I'd clean them. And now I'm messing it up! Why can't this dumb planet just cooperate for once...

In frustration, she gripped the surface as hard as she could, and ran the bristles hard over its surface...

...And tore the continents clean off the face of the planet!

*Plop* *Plop* *Plop*

They all peeled off, and rained into the bathtub. One after another, they popped back up, their green surfaces (dotted with grey) facing upright. The orb in her hand was now a plain blue marble, with only a few misty clouds wandering around. Tomoko froze up, shaking - her nervous rumbling scattering the detached landmasses around her. A nice, large one bumped into her knee, tickling gently.

She waved her hands nervously. "I... that... I really didn't mean to... Uhm... wreck your geology..." More waves flowed from her as she hyperventilated. She bit her nails, wondering what was happening to them.