- Text Size +

Sayaka is an 18-year-old cheerful girl on the lookout for tiny planets to have fun with. She is only a small girl. She's incredibly short for a human, only coming up to your waist. Despite her height, she's incredibly skinny. Aiko is a shy girl, also 18-years-old and friends with Sayaka. She is tall for her age, standing at around six feet tall.


Aiko and Sayaka were hanging out at Sayaka's place. They were simply chatting with each other. It was a nice, fun time. Sayaka noticed a planet that had just appeared from above the horizon. "Look at that!" she said, staring at the planet with childish delight. "I wonder if there's anything on it."


Experimentally, Sayaka reached out towards the beautiful planet orb, her eyes reflecting its seas. She poked it with her vast fingertip. "It feels soft," she said in amazement.


"I think it's time we had some fun," Aiko said, smirking at Sayaka.


The people of the planet were protected by the forcefield, but that did not stop them from freaking out and trying to think of anything they could do to stop the possible destruction.


"Oh, no!" Sayaka cried. "The planet's inhabitants are intelligent lifeforms. They'll think we're attacking them."


"Are you scared?" Aiko asked, frowning at Sayaka.


Sayaka nodded her head. "I don't want you to get the tiny planet's missiles in your face, Aiko! That could sting! We've gotta be careful..." The nervous girl carefully plucked the planet from its spot - her fingers brushing on the edge of the globe-wide force field. Her fingerprint looked like a massive map of canyons and ridges. The planet's inhabitants.


"This is cool," Aiko said, grinning from ear to ear. "What's the name of this planet, Sayaka? I mean it's your planet now, so what will you call it?"


Sayaka frowned. "I... Don't know."


"Let me think... Ah! Dokkrus!" Aiko shouted with excitement, her bright green eyes shimmering in the night.


"No,"


Sayaka thought, turning the orb in her palm. Finally, her smooth lips broke into a smile. "It'll be called Great Dokkrus! Hello, little guys!" Her teeth gleamed towards them. Without warning, she tossed the planet in the air.


"Dude, I told you we need to stop her!" Marco one of the inhabitants yelled. The rest of the group followed suit.


The planet hit the ground with a small thud and immediately bounced into the air.


Aiko says "Wow, how did you know the planet would bounce and still be intact?"


"I didn't." Sayaka turned to look at them. Her blue eyes were full of malice. "I just had a feeling."


"Why don't you have any food?"


Sayaka says "Silly! If you're hungry, Aiko, you can just eat the planet! I'm sure they won't mind if you have a tiny bite"


"I can't do that!"


"Sure you can!"


"I can't! I'm a nice person! You don't want me to be bad when I'm around, right? I know it probably will be destroyed soon anyway, but I won't contribute to it. No matter how small they are, they are people too!"


Sayaka's mouth gaped. "You mean to say you're not going to eat it?"


"I'm not going to contribute to its destruction."


Sayaka was growing a little tired of waiting. Her hand slipped - and planet Dokkrus rolled off from her vast palm. The planet helplessly crashed towards the floor.


"NO!" Sayaka shrieked, quickly stretching her hand out to catch the plummeting orb. It seemed to be a mere reflex, almost as if she couldn't control it.


Aiko says "What just happened?!"


"Nothing!"


Sayaka had missed her target. The planet fell towards the ground, shattering into a million pieces.


"A-Are you sure?"


"Yes!"


Peering over the shattered remains of Dokkrus, splattered on her slightly-dusty floor, Sayaka held her hands to her chest. She said, "Poor little guys... We barely even met!" But unknown to her, there were still microscopic people living on the fragments of cities and continents below. Her pity had just granted these individuals a chance to live...


Aiko says "D-Do you think there are any survivors?"


"Probably!"


Sayaka laughs.


Sayaka shrugged and scooped up a few fragments of the tiny cities into her hand. They felt as soft and small as grains of sand. She nudged Aiko. "Here, you should feel them, too! I can't have all the fun!"


A dazed Aiko received the fragments from Sayaka.


"What is it?"


Sayaka slowly approached the window to the courtyard, in which there were many other planets and moons.


Aiko put the fragments in a secure part of her purse, hoping that the forcefield still protected the survivors.


Sayaka craned her neck to look out at the immense courtyard. The sheer size of it was nearly overwhelming. At least a few hundred planets were on the windows at the moment, all bright shining orbs.


Entranced with the magical glow of the multitude of orbs, Sayaka sat stunned for a moment. She'd never seen so many little worlds and moons! Each of them had its own distinct shape, color, and lifeforms... And they were all right there in the window for the girls to enjoy! She led Aiko to the window to see.


"Isn't it incredible? I think there are billions of them!" Sayaka whispered. "I can't wait to see them up close, in person! One day, we'll fly to all of them!"


Aiko says "What do you mean by 'fly'?"


Sayaka's expression became one of confusion.


"You know... Take to the skies with the wind. Fly!" She said, motioning to the planets as if they could fly if they tried hard enough.


Sayaka gestured excitedly to the skies. "Seeing all these tiny planets makes me feel so excited and happy, I could just lift off!" She grabbed the prettiest planet she could find and handed it to Aiko.


"Here, you should hold this one. It's the prettiest, and it was kind of a surprise to find it. I think your orb is having an effect on me."


Aiko says "What kind of effect?"


"I don't know! I've never felt this way before, but I think you're right. We found the first survivors of the meat rain, and the orb is making me giddy."


Sayaka opened the window and stuck her tongue out. She tried to catch some planets in her vast mouth, the same way one would catch snowflakes.


"This is gonna be so much fun!" She squealed. "Wake up orb, we need to play!"


Aiko said "Be right back!" as she went outside with her purse, trying to catch the falling planets in her bag or her hands.


Aiko got the wish to come true as she managed to catch several planets in her bag, and they even left a few traces of DNA on her hands.


Within Aiko's small bag, planets began piling up. Everything from jungle-covered planets, to desert ones, and even some with more advanced tech than Omni. More piled up in her palms. The people living on the little spheres wondered what was in store for them.


Sayaka's own hands became cluttered with planets as she tried to catch them in her hands.


Eventually, the cosmic anomaly that caused this planet rain came to a close as there were planets all around outside. Some fell on the ground destroyed, while others were protected by their forcefield somehow. Some of the neighbors came outside to pick up some of the planets still intact.


The sky turned black, and then light.


"That's a wrap!" The director said as the last of the sun's light faded from the set. "We're done here, everyone. Thanks for coming on such short notice, and don't forget to send your question to the show at DaedalusInsiders dot com!"


(Roleplay I did with https://www.deviantart.com/tfwnogiantgf using ai dungeon as help)