- Text Size +

Roleplays with Anonymous Person #2
_____________________

 

(Watamote, beginning, later growth and goddesses)

 

Yuu Chan was meeting Tomoko after school to hang out. She arrived and noticed Tomoko waiting for her by herself. Yu Chan felt a little bad, but tried not to let that control her. She then said to Tomoko "Hey Mokochhi! What do you plan to do when we hang now?"

 

"Huh? Oh right." Tomoko replied, she looked a little dazed and mainly just tired in general. "I don't know exactly, I want to get out of here though. Too many dumbass class 'mates' staring at me, how unnatural it is to wait for someone."Tomoko continued, rambling more about the terrible students she suffers with, not even noticing or even caring that Yu Chan was there, she was just venting out in all honesty, finally she could have these bottled up thoughts out, she forgets that Yu Chan cares about her sometimes due to their long distance of seeing one another despite Tomoko's crush on her.

 

"Awe Mokochhi it will be alright. How about we hang out at that nice cafe right around the corner?" Yuu Chan asks.  However, she does not wait long for an answer and soon gently takes Tomoko's arm and leads her across the street until they arrive there. They both arrive at the quiet cafe just like Yuu Chan described as they both proceed to look at the menu.  "Mokochhi you have anything in mind to order or you need some help? I am even willing to... help pay for it." She then proceed to look along with her friend and waited for a decision or even a response. When Yuu Chan saw Tomoko talking to herself, she realized Tomoko was not feeling the best and she was open to help.

 

Tomoko sat down at the maid cafe Yu Chan worked at, she knew that she was busy due to her last visit here. The only reason she came out was due to the fact that Yu Chan had invited her. Tomoko sat on the surprisingly comfy seats nearest the window and more of the sofa than the stools at the front near the bar. Tomoko waited for Yu Chan, Tomoko didn't really do anything she was mostly wondering of the pointlessness of this entire visit, and how it was just going to end up like last time, Tomoko getting embarrassed and getting aroused by Yu Chan's more curvy body than herself. Despite this, Tomoko still found herself here, for some reason she came, Tomoko wondered why she did despite her hatred of her anxiety but doubted the fact that it was her crush on Yu Chan which made her come here.

 

Yuu-Chan soon arrived and sat by Tomoko in a good mood as she said "Mokochhi I'm glad you came. Luckily today is not one of those days I am working here so we can just spend some time together. I did grow a bit fond of this place, so I still like being here as a customer even though I spent all that time working here. Have you decided what you wanted to get because if not, I am happy to help you? Oh sorry for rambling on. I am just a bit excited to hang out because I don't feel like we do this kind of stuff as much as we should. So how are you? Anything interesting happens to you recently or you have planned. Yuu-Chan started to blush a bit after realizing how much she had talked, but her happiness of seeing Tomoko again mostly override that emotion.

 

"I- Uh- I'm okay, I guess." Tomoko lied. She felt a little uncomfortable being bombarded with questions and rambling, but seeing Yu Chan blush made Tomoko blush at the same time, throwing Tomoko's focus off and making her more embarrassed and uncomfortable. "I... I-" Tomoko tried to say, it might be best for them two to just be alone together, away from all this social anxiety and judgment from onlookers, mainly at Tomoko's reaction and lack of composure which broke so easily from Yu Chan's presence.

 

"Well glad to see you are okay. Yeah sorry for overwhelming you a bit of a second ago. Just like I said, so excited to see you" Yuu-Chan said with a smile as she was happy Tomoko seemed to be doing alright and noticing the bit of a blush she made. Yuu-Chan was legimentally a bit sorry that she seemed to overwhelm Tomoko a bit and could understand why Tomoko might have felt that way. Her sorriness was also should somewhat in Yuu-Chan's facial expression.

 

 

"Yu... Chan..." Tomoko spoke, trying really hard to speak as this was out of her comfort zone immensely. Tomoko broke into a sweat as her eyes darted from side to side, visibly uncomfortable with her current situation. Her face had brightened up into a shade of red similar to her blush, as her words began trembling and becoming more and more unintelligible. 

"C-C-Can I... I... I..." Tomoko looked even more uncomfortable as she continued, she felt like vomiting trying to ask a simple question to her best friend. Tomoko's hands became sticky with sweat as her knees trembled in front of Yu Chan. Her breathing even intensified as she broke into a pant, trying to ask something so little and insignificant that she knew she would be turned down.

"S-Sl-Sleep... o-o.. ov-... over..?" She finally got it out of her system, she fell back in the chair feeling as if she was to pass out from lightheadedness.

 

_____________________