- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry I wanted to post this like a week or two ago but got distracted and lazy.

 

 

 

Olivia laughed at Paul's joke as she unlocked the door to her house and entered her home. She held onto the tiny person in her hand being carefully as she step through the door way and closed the door behind her.

"You did not tell her that," Olivia chuckled to Paul.

Paul held up his tiny hands, "I swear on my life I did."

Olivia just snickered, "Then what did she tell you?"

Paul did his best not to look too ashamed, "Well, it sure wasn't thank you, that's for sure."

Olivia laughed again, "I bet. You want anything? I should still have some food left in the fridge. I doubt that Ethan finished all that pizza while we were gone."

Paul just scrunched up his face as they headed toward the kitchen, "Is that the pizza you ordered before we left? The week-old pizza?"

"ohh, right." Olivia gave an embarrassed laugh, "I forgot, sorry. Let me see what else we have," Olivia set Paul down on the counter in the kitchen as Olivia searched for something for them to eat. As she was searching for any form of edible food, Olivia went on with her conversation with Paul. "I got to say, that was an amazing trip. There's nothing like going camping for a week, you know, just leave all this social BS and just getting to know nature."

"And you," Paul added trying to not sound too cheesy with that comment.

"Well..." Olivia added looking back at Paul and giving him a devilish look, "I'm sure you enjoyed getting to know a lot more than just the woods."

Paul nodded as he recalled all the intimate things they did. Paul had to add another cheesy line, "I enjoyed your woods."

Olivia shook her head, "That was lame."

"Was it," Paul laughed.

"You're lucky you're a cutie. Found something," Olivia said as she pulled out some bread and peanut butter. "Get over here," Olivia said as she set down a plate for the sandwich she just made. "Here," Olivia said offering a small torn off piece of the enormous sandwich. Olivia offered her free hand to Paul as she let him jump on. She walked toward her room as they both ate their meal. Heading toward her room, Olivia went to her desk where her phone sat charging and waiting for her. "Only problem about disconnecting," Olivia said through a mouthful of food, "Is reconnecting."

"I bet you got 100 messages waiting for you," Paul joked.

"Yeah?" Olivia turned on her phone as she sat down at her desk. She set Paul down as she set her phone up so both of them could look at it. Olivia took another bite out of her sandwich as she nearly finished her quick meal. The moment she tossed the last bite into her mouth her phone was completely booted up and pulled the home screen up for her.

Instantly her phone was bombarded with missed messages as they all pinged her phone shocking both Olivia and Paul at the constant noise and ringing the phone gave off as it tried to catch up to all the passed data it was bombarded with.

"Well," Paul said chuckling, "Someone is popular."

Olivia frowned. She normal didn't get these many replies in a week, "Yeah... that's weird."

"Huh," Paul asked as he too finished his meal.

"I, I think they are all from your sister," Olivia told Paul baffled.

Paul too had a weird look on his face. Sure his sister Vicky was friends with Olivia for years and it wouldn't have been weird for her to message Olivia. However that was a lot of notifications. "She did what?"

"Yeah," Olivia said as she started to scroll up past the countless messages left form Paul's sister. "Wow," Olivia said sounding a little worried, "I hope nothing is wrong."

Paul and Olivia looked at the first text message sent.

"Hey, have you seen my brother?"

Paul and Olivia read the next one that was sent a few minutes after the first, "Did Paul go home with you? I haven't heard from him."

A couple of more minutes after that, "Can you call me, it's about my brother."

Olivia looked at Paul, "Did you tell her what we were doing this week?"

"No, I didn't think it mattered," Paul told her.

"Really," Olivia asked sounding a little upset he left out their camping from his younger sister.

"What," Paul asked sounding defensive, "Did you tell your brother Ethan?"

It was Olivia's turn to try and not to look shameful. They both were keeping their relationship as secretive as possible. It was a little strange for Olivia to be dating Paul, as she was best friends with his younger sister. They both didn't know each other until Olivia came over to hang out with Vicky and meet Paul and something just clicked between them. After that, they sort of sneaked around their siblings trying not to make things complicated between all of them.

Olivia didn't say anything as she scrolled through the worried responses that ranged from simple questions that escalated to panicked text. The last response that Vicky sent Olivia was one that read, "It's been an hour and Paul isn't home yet!"

Olivia felt bad at how freaked out Paul's over protective sister was acting right now. Although she was the younger sibling, she always tried to act like a big sister due to her brother's small size. She was more like a beloved mother than a younger sister when it came to Paul.

"You should call her," Paul told Olivia.

Olivia nodded as she was about to call when she scrolled down to the next message sent. This was different from the text messages. This message was actually in the form of a video. Olivia looked at Paul who seemed just as confused at the new form of media that was sent to her. Not sure what the video was of, Olivia clicked it and let it play.

 

 

 

Vicky looked at her phone that she held up in her hand as it started to record her. Vicky tried to hold back any dangerous out burst she wanted to say right now. She had to stay in control, there was no telling what Olivia was doing to Paul right now. Deciding to start off with the obvious Vicky decided to get it out in the open.

"You have my brother don't you," Vicky accused Olivia. "Don't act like you don't. I know. I thought it was strange Paul wasn't home yet. I went to check up on him, only to find he wasn't in his room. I didn't want to do it, but I had to know where he was, so I checked his computer. Guess what I found? That's right, I found those messages you sent him." Vicky did her best to keep composed as she recalled reading the threats she sent to Paul. Vicky felt so betrayed by her best friend. She trusted Olivia and looked up to her like an actual sister. But now... it seemed she was only after one thing. She wanted Vicky's defenseless brother Paul. Her kindhearted brother who wasn't big enough to walk outside without being in danger. Vicky did everything she could to keep him safe, but it looked like she failed. Who would have thought that the true enemy was Olivia. All this time.

Vicky composed herself one more time. Don't looked too distraught, "Please, Olivia. I know that you have him, just bring him back. OK? He's my only brother. You have a brother too, Ethan. Imagine what it would be like if someone took him from you? We can just pretend this never happened." Vicky did her best not to looked like she wanted to start cursing and calling Olivia all kinds of names, but she had to be better than her. She needed to get her brother back safe and sound. "Just... just call or text me or something, please." Vicky ended the message and sent the video to Olivia.

"Come on... Paul please be ok...."

 

 

 

Paul looked up at Olivia and they both had the same reaction.

"What," Olivia said out loud.

"She found our message," Paul said sounding horrified.

Olivia looked to Paul, "Please tell me you deleted them."

Paul didn't say anything as he recalled the last group of message that Olivia sent to him that he was sure was what Vicky read. It was about Olivia playing out a fantasy of swallowing Paul after taking him away and fooling around with him unwillingly. Sure Paul had a fucked up and twisted fetish, but he never thought his little sister would read his private messages.

"I... I was going to after we got back," Paul told Olivia.

"Paul!"

"WHAT?!"

"She doesn't know we went camping does she?"

Paul looked sheepish, "No..."

"Jesus, Paul, did you at least tell her you were going somewhere for the week?"

Paul didn't mean to but he fired back at Olivia, "What about you? You didn't tell anyone where you were going either?!"

Olivia got defensive, "That's different, I'm-"

"Not tiny, yeah I get it," Paul told her sounding a little aggravated.

"That's not what I meant," Olivia told him realizing that it was a sore topic. Sure he was small but it wasn't like he chose to be that size. It just is what it is. "Sorry," Olivia apologized. "I didn't mean to come off like a bitch like that. It's just, I know how Vicky must feel. She's right if my brother Ethan went missing... I don't know what I would do."

"No, you were right. I should have told Vicky. It's just... you two have been friends since-"

"Preschool," Olivia cut in.

"Exactly. I just didn't want it to get weird that I'm dating her best friend."

"Well, I guess now is the best time. Right?" Olivia said trying to find a bright side to this. "Let me just call her and sort this mess out-"

"Wait," Paul told Olivia who was reaching for her phone to call Vicky. "There's another video..."

Olivia looked and saw that there was another video sent that she missed.

"Should we watch it," Olivia asked Paul. "Or give her a call?"

"... let's see what's on it first. Don't need any more misunderstandings." Olivia nodded and pressed the play button.

 

 

 

Ethan looked up at Vicky not entirely sure what was going on as he stood on her desk. Ethan quickly recalled what had happen to him as he remembered being in his room when he heard the front door open. At first, Ethan thought it was Olivia coming home, but after a few moments, he realized it wasn't her. Olivia always called out to let him know that she was back. Ethan listened to the footsteps walking around before heading toward his room. Ethan feared that it was an invader, until his door opened to show Vicky. Ethan let out a sigh of relief as he felt silly for thinking it was anyone dangerous.

"Oh, it's you Vicky. What are you doing here?"

Vicky seemed to look around as if searching for something, "Have you seen my brother?"

"Paul? No, why?"

"No reason. Do you mine coming over to my place?"

Ethan felt his heart skip a beat. Over to her place? Ethan couldn't stop himself as he answer, "U-uh, y-yeah sure." Not even thinking about letting his sister know where he was going or anything like that, Ethan hopped into Vicky's hands and let her carry him away. It wasn't long before Ethan was taking to Vicky's house and soon to her room. This was the first time Ethan had ever been in Vicky's room. For all the years they've known each other, Ethan never dared go into Vicky's room. Now... he was on her desk looking at her as she sat down in her chair. "S-s-so. What did you need help with," Ethan asked sounding nervous as he looked at Vicky's attractive face.

Vicky let out a sigh, "Do you happen to know where your sister is? She's not answering my text."

"Olivia?" Ethan asked not sure why Vicky was asking. "No, I haven't seen her in since... yesterday I think. Why?"

Vicky again let out a depressed sigh. "Sorry about this Ethan," Vicky said sounding very regretful about something.

"Sorry about what," Ethan asked not sure what she was talking about.

Vicky didn't tell him as she pulled out her phone. Ethan was puzzled at what she was doing but Ethan let Vicky do what she was planing on doing. Besides, Ethan didn't mind if Vicky needed to call someone, he was just enjoying being in her room alone with her.

It wasn't until Vicky angled the camera to capture her face and started talking did Ethan learn that she was recording a video.

"It's been 24 hours and you still haven't contacted me," Vicky spoke. Ethan frowned at the weird tone she was using. It sounded like she was upset, but why? "I know you have my brother, Olivia." Ethan felt his jaw drop at that statement. Olivia, his sister? She kidnapped Paul? But why? It didn't make sense. Ethan knew his sister and she would NEVER do something so cruel. However it seemed Vicky was positive that it was Olivia. She continued with her video. "Since you obviously don't intend to return him, I decided to take matters into my own hands, literally." It was now that Vicky turned the camera to show Ethan on the desk. "Now I have your brother with me. It's quite obvious, you hand me my brother, and you get yours back. Simple. Olivia, don't make this harder than it has to be. Just, just return my brother to me," Vicky almost sounded like she wanted to cry which tugged at Ethan's hearts. "Please."

Ethan watched as Vicky turned off the video and put down her phone.

"Olivia took Paul? But why?" Ethan asked Vicky, who was trying not to show her vulnerability to him and failing.

"I'm not sure, but it seems she's been sending threats to him for a while. I thought she was my friend, but..."

"Vicky, you're her best friend. There is no way she would do something like this. You have to believe me."

"Then where is my brother? And your sister? They both are missing at the same time? What about the messages? Do you honestly think it's all coincidence" Vicky shook her head, "No. No she took him."

It wasn't until now that what Vicky said clicked with Ethan, "Wait, what did you mean by, I have your brother? D-did you kidnap me?"

"Don't worry about it," Vicky told him with a sense of calm that Ethan wasn't sure his kidnapper should have. "Olivia won't ignore this. She cares too much about you."

Ethan agreed with that, once Olivia saw that message she would race over here to rescue him...

 

 

 

Olivia's jaw gaped as the video ended.

"Wh-what?! Did she take my brother?! What the fuck?!" Olivia had a very panicked and alarmed look on her face. She was about to get up and immediately check on her brother's safety when Paul said something to her.

"Wait, there's another video," Paul told Olivia. She stopped from leaving and looked at her phone to see that he was right. There was another video below the one they just watched. Olivia couldn't stop herself from going back and looking at her phone. She froze as she debated what to do, watch the video or make sure her brother was ok. Olivia pressed the play button and watched the video.

 

 

 

Ethan watched Vicky pacing back and forth in her room as she looked extremly agitated. Ethan thought about saying something but stayed silent. He was feeling a little nervis due to Vicky's constant movement. She would mutter something under her breath every once in a while but other than that she was deadly silent. As Vicky moved across her room, Ethan decided he should at least say something.

"Soooo," Ethan spoke trying to grab Vicky's attention, but she was still engrossed in heir thoughts. Trying again, "Vicky, what are you planing?"

"Huh," Vicky asked as this question seemed to pull her out of her brooding thoughts.

Ethan pressed on, "I'm just wondering what your thoughts are. I mean, it's not like I hated spending the night with you but, now what? My sister hasn't replied and I'm not sure if she will."

"No she hasn't," Vicky told him the obvious as she took her thumb and started to chew on her nail. Ethan observed the frantic look and pace that Vicky had, as she tried to think of something. "Why isn't she..." Vicky stopped her pacing as if she had a thought. "Motivation."

"Motivation," Ethan repeated the word not sure what she meant by this.

"Yeah, she needs motivation. She clearly is calling my bluff. She knows there's no way I would do anything to you. That's why she hasn't contacted me."

Ethan wasn't so sure. "Ok... so you need to motivate her?"

"Exactly," Vicky told Ethan as she headed back to her chair and looked at Ethan who was still sitting on her desk. "I just have to prove that I'm not bluffing."

"But," Ethan added sounding more concerned than before, "You are bluffing..."

"I'm only trying to show her that it's not a bluff," Vicky told Ethan.

Ethan seemed a little lose but decided to go with it. "Ok, so how do you plan to show my sister you mean business?"

"Right," Vicky said clapping her hands and rubbing them together. "I need to make it look like your in trouble."

At the mention of trouble Ethan took a step away from the plotting Giantess. "Trouble? Wait, like in danger. No, NO way." Ethan took a step back and shook his head to emphasize how against this plan he was.

Vicky just rolled her eyes, "I said LOOKS like your in danger. You're going to be fine. Come on, it's me were talking about."

Ethan was going to say something but stopped himself. She was right. For all the years that Ethan knew Vicky, she never even once showed any sign of malice or hatred toward him. Heck she acted like a second sister toward Ethan more than anything else. Finally Ethan gave in, "Ok, fine. What's the plan?"

"I think it would be better if you weren't expecting it. You know for like, a real shock factor," Vicky told him. Ethan gave her a skeptical look. "What? Are you telling me if I told you what was about to happen you would be able to act surprised? Olivia can't know that it's all fake or she'll stay silent like before."

Ethan let out an annoyed sigh, "This is crazy. Fine!"

"Thanks, ok," Vicky said holding her hand out and letting Ethan get on her hand as she carried him off her desk and over to her bed.

Ethan would have been lying if he wasn't a little excited to be carried over to the same bed that Vicky woke up in a few hours ago. However, he still was feeling a little anxious about this whole situation. As they approached the bed, Vicky set Ethan down on the bed while she remained standing. She pulled out her phone and decided to position it so the camera was looking down at Vicky, the bed, and Ethan all in the same shot. Ethan stood there and watched as Vicky pressed record and started her video.

Ethan wasn't sure if Vicky was acting or not but the friendly like demeanor she was showing him suddenly turned to a sour mood as she began her speech for his sister. "You still won't talk to me? I loved you like a sister, but now your acting like a real bitch right now." Ethan suck his breath in, this was probably the first time he heard Vicky call his sister a bitch. "Do you think I wont do anything to your brother? You think I don't have the nerve? Well, don't worry, I'll show you. I'll show you that I mean business." Ethan would give Vicky props, her acting was on par right now. He really felt that threat, and he knew about it. Ethan was waiting for whatever Vicky had planned for him, as he watched Vicky continue to show the best angle for her video. Vicky crouched down a little as she moved her free hand toward her shorts. Ethan watched as she slide her shorts down past her knees and stood back up in her panties.

"Vicky?" Ethan questioned her as he did his best not to look. "Wh-what are you doing?"

She didn't reply as she turned around, still holding the phone up, and looked down at Ethan. Ethan did his best not to stare at her panties that clung to her lower body that just happen to be so very close to him right now. She didn't say anything again as she proceeded to climb into her bed so she was kneeling above Ethan. He could only look up at the towering Giantess as she hovered over him menacingly. Ethan gulped as he had a great view beneath Vicky.

Vicky didn't give Ethan a warning or a chance to get out of the way, as she decided to plop down right on top of Ethan. Ethan couldn't help but let out a squeal as he saw the fleshy ceiling rush toward him at an alarming speed. Ethan fell down and held his hands up as he let out a cry for help before everything went dark. Just as Ethan thought he was going to be squished, Vicky hovered just millimeters above him. Ethan was able to make out the patterns on the panties that filled his vision. He could feel the body heat emanating off her as she stayed right above him. Ethan could hear the loud voice of Vicky talking out loud.

"I would hurry, I don't know how long he can last under there," Vicky than proceeded to wiggle her booty right in front of Ethan as it eclipsed him. Ethan couldn't help but hold his breath at the godly sight. As beautiful as it was, Ethan knew that at any moment it could turn to a deadly situation with just barely any force from Vicky. "I'll be waiting for your call." Ethan waited a few more moments before Vicky ended the video and got up off Ethan. "Are you ok?"

"Y-y-yeah," Ethan said trying not to look so embarrassed or aroused by the magnificent view he got.

"Well, I think you did great. Your reaction was perfect. There's no way she can ignore this."

"Right," Ethan agreed. "But, um... why did you take off your shorts?"

"Huh, oh just for added flare. You know," Vicky told him.

"I guess," Ethan said trying not to sound like he was complaining too much. He did enjoy the extra flare that she added. In fact, when she went to pull up her shorts that were on the floor, she bent over and showed her butt posed right in front of him. Ethan watched those panties do the best they could to hold her rump as she pushed back against them. Doing his best to store this sight in his mind forever. Ethan looked on with wide eye at the massive butt that almost ended his life not even a few seconds ago.

"Are you hungry," Vicky asked as she started to pull up her shorts to cover that divine view that Ethan was enjoying.

Ethan had to clear his throat as he answered, "Y-yeah."

 

 

 

Paul was aghast at how cruelly Vicky was treating Ethan. What was she doing? He understood this was a misunderstanding, but to take things this far?! This was horrible!

Paul looked to Olivia who had a horrified look on her face. "Ethan! Oh my God, oh my God..."

"Olivia calm down," Paul tired to calm her down, only to have Olivia turn a rage filled face toward him.

"Don't tell me to calm down! That's my little brother!"

Paul took a step back, "I know, but, I know my sister. She would never hurt him. We both know that."

"That didn't look like she was kidding around Paul," Olivia said angrily. "She just sat on my brother!"

Paul wasn't sure how to reply to that as he recalled his sister doing just that. Before Paul could think of something to say, Olivia picked up her phone from the desk, "What are you doing," Paul asked.

"I'm calling her," Olivia barked as she went to type in Vicky's number. However before she did she noticed that there was yet another video below the one they just watched. "There's another one," Olivia said sounding distressed at what it could be.

Paul thought that they might want to check up on Ethan or call Vicky. Paul started to say, "Maybe we should-"

Olivia already clicked the video before she set it down on her desk to let it play.

 

 

 

Ethan didn't mind his situation at all. Sure he was "kidnapped" but come on, who wouldn't want to be held captive by someone like Vicky? She was cute and definitely kind. She always made sure he was ok or if he needed anything. This was like a dream come true for him. The only down side was how worried she would get ever time she looked at her phone, which happened a lot. Ethan tried to distract her or at least get her mind off her brother's situation but he never seemed to be able to keep her too distracted.

It had already been another day since the second video was sent. Ethan was on Vicky's bed as they both looked at the unanswered phone that laid down between them.

Finally Vicky broke the silence as she growled out Olivia's name. "What is taking her so long?!"

"I'm sure it's..." Ethan said trying to think of something that would help or at least not demonize his sister anymore.

Vicky got off her bed as she began to pace around again agitated at the neglected messages she sent. "She's calling my bluff..." Vicky said to herself. "She doesn't think I'll do it..."

Ethan suddenly felt like things just took a turn for the worse. Do what? "Um, Vicky?"

Vicky was still in her own world as she muttered to herself, "Yeah... yeah I have to show her I'm not kidding around here."

Before Ethan could question what that meant, Vicky turned toward the bed. She headed over toward Ethan. She reached out toward Ethan. Ethan cowered away as the enormous hand came toward him, and passed by only to grab her phone near him. Ethan felt relieved at what Vicky was grabbing for. For a second there he thought-

Ethan's thoughts were shattered when Vicky's other hand picked him up without warning. She started to carry him over toward her desk. Vicky placed Ethan down on the desk as she started to set her phone up so it would be able to stay standing by itself on the desktop. Once Vicky was done setting up the camera and everything she sat down in her chair and made sure that the phone would show her entire body.

"Almost ready," Vicky said.

"Ready? For what," Ethan asked. Vicky didn't reply as she took off her sweat pants she was wearing showing off her underwear again. "O-o-oh that..." Ethan said not trying to sound so embarrassed watching Vicky strip down like yesterday. "More threats?"

"Yep," Vicky told him.

With nothing but a slightly erotic looking undergarments on, Vicky took a seat in her chair. Ethan waited for her to fill him in on the plan but she didn't waste time on it. She leaned forward and hit the recording button on her phone and started her video.

Vicky had a look of disapproval on her face as she started to speak, "So you really don't care about your brother? Fine then," Vicky said with a hint of sass in her voice.

Ethan watched as Vicky reached forward and toward Ethan. He didn't even think about moving as he let the hand wrap around him calmly and carefully as she picked Ethan up off the desk and brought him into the camera frame. Ethan was waiting for Vicky to "torture" him some more like yesterday. Vicky would threaten Olivia with his safety, but would that do the trick? So far nothing had seemed to spur a sense of sibling love from his sister. However maybe Vicky had a good plan that might do the trick...

"I hope you enjoy the show," Vicky mocked to the camera.

Ethan was caught off guard from the comment. "Show?"

Ethan wasn't prepared for what happened next as Vicky moved her hand that held him downward. He watched as Vicky shifted on the chair she was sitting in. Vicky reposition herself in a different sitting style so her legs were brought up and her butt was slightly exposed with her panties on. Ethan found himself brought down lower and deposited on the seat right beneath her booty. Ethan gawked at his position as he turned around and saw the phone still recording. He looked so insignificant compared to the enormous Giantess. Very carefully, Vicky leaned back a little bit more in the chair exposing more of her rump to Ethan and the camera. That small movement caused Vicky's massive rear end to shift and hover ever so closer to Ethan. His vision was now dominated by the thin layer of cloth that separated Ethan from Vicky's booty.

"V-vicky," Ethan questioned as he wasn't sure if she was planing on plopping down on him or what. Sure she wanted this to be as real as possible, but this... this was too much. "I'm not so sure-"

Ethan was interrupted by Vicky's hands coming down toward him. Ethan was relieved when he saw his saviors coming down to rescue him. He was so glad that Vicky changed her mind. Ethan went to approach the hands only to find them rush pass him and head toward the enormous wall in front of him. Ethan turned around confused as to what was going on only to find them grip the underwear and pull it to the side allowing Vicky's very pink anus to be exposed to the world. Ethan gaped at the twitching pucker as he could see a very private part of Vicky. Ethan was about to turn around or say something, but Vicky was too quick for him. The other hand came up from behind Ethan and gave him a firm and powerful nudge forward. Ethan stumbled forward and collided with the very warm skin of Vicky's butthole. Vicky didn't say anything to Ethan, she only took one of her fingers and pushed it into Ethan's back before he could recover. Ethan was smushed up against the taunt skin as he felt the finger slowly rub him into the surface. Ethan kept his eyes closed as he did his best not to whimper or make a sound from his mouth. It wasn't to be brave, no it had nothing to do with his pride. He just didn't' want to get the taste of ass in his mouth.

Ethan pushed up against the fleshy ring in front of him and felt the wall tighten a little before it relaxed and he could feel the enclosed wrinkle of skin give a little. Ethan froze as he feared what was going on. As soon as the small smidgen of space that open up and then close, Vicky's hand was back at it again shoving him forward. The fleshy wall now gave a little more and opened up wide enough that his head could have fit through it with no worries. Ethan immediately tired to back up and escape, but the solid wall of digits behind him kept him from fleeing.

"VICKY!"

His cry went unanswered as Vicky proceeded to edge him forward into her ass. He again collided with a wall of flesh, but this time his mouth was open from his cry of help. He got a good taste of Vicky's hole. The not so clean taste filled Ethan's mouth. Ethan tried to spit out the flavor that filled his mouth, but Vicky jabbed him again shoving him back in for more. Ethan's face once again got slammed into the enormous wall of smelly skin. Trying to fight back, Ethan shoved and pushed as hard as he could. He was no match for the enormous hand behind him. Ethan flailed his hands as the pressure increased on him forcing his head to not just smeared into the wall but was grounded into it. Just as Ethan swore his head was about to pop, something else gave way. Everything went dark as Ethan felt his head pass through a barrier.

Ethan was dumbfounded at what happened. That was until he inhaled through his nose and gagged. The smell was ungodly as the stench of waste and a foul odor ripped into his nose. Ethan squirmed to escape the nasty stench but found that he couldn't extract his head. Ethan banged on the clenching anus that wouldn't let him go. Just as Ethan felt his strength fade and his body starting to go limp, the noose around his neck let go and a strong force yanked Ethan out of the hell hole.

Ethan took a deep gasp of breath of fresh air as he looked up at the towering Goddess that saved his life.

"That's just a taste of what he's in for," Vicky told the camera.

Ethan could only look up at Vicky as she continued to record.

"I want my brother back," Vicky demanded as she reached and shut off the video. When the phone was done recording, Vicky proceeded to send the video. Once sent she reached down and gently picked up Ethan. Her hands were more caring and friendly now that the recording was done. Ethan did his best not to show how horrified he was right now as Vicky placed him down on her desk next to her phone.

"She's going to have to say something after that," Vicky told Ethan sounding elated and proud. Two things that Ethan wasn't feeling right now.

Ethan nervously asked, "A-a-and if she doesn't?"

Vicky didn't say anything but the look on her face told Ethan that his sister better call real soon...

 

 

 

Paul couldn't finish watching his sister do that stuff to Ethan. He had to look away, but he did get a look at Olivia's face as it contort from horror, to disgust, to straight hatred. Whatever Vicky did to Ethan had to be down right atrocious. Paul waited until the video was finished before he could turn around and look at the phone.

Olivia shook with furry as she did everything she could not to break her phone with her rage. THAT WAS HER BROTHER!

"How could she do this," Olivia quietly asked.

"There's only one more video left. She took it yesterday," Paul told Olivia as he examined the last sent message. Paul swallowed the lump in his throat at the thought of what might be on that video.

"I... I don't know if I can watch it," Olivia said with a very shaky voice. "What if..."

Paul knew what she was going to ask, and right now he wasn't sure if his sister would take it that far. Before he watched these video's, Paul would have never believed his sister could do something like this. However, after watching those few videos... he wasn't so sure.

"She wouldn't, would she?"

Paul was at a lose for words, "I'm not sure. I seriously don't know."

Before Paul could stop her, Olivia pushed the play button and let the last video play on her phone.

 

 

 

"So what are you planing on doing," Ethan asked Vicky, who seemed to be plotting something as she sat on her bed leaning forward into her hands. "I mean," Ethan started and stopped as he noticed that Vicky wasn't really listening.

After a few seconds Vicky then said, "Huh, oh sorry... what were you saying?"

"Uhh, nothing. I just was wondering, you know, what you were planing to do," Ethan asked again.

"I'm not sure..." Vicky said as she mussed over the though. "It seems your sister doesn't care too much about you."

"That's not true," Ethan argued, defending his sister, "She cares."

"Than why hasn't she called yet," Vicky asked. Ethan found that he had no clue as to why his sister was being silent. Vicky let out a sigh, "That's what I thought. She doesn't care. If she did she would have called or came over as soon as she could. Yet, it's been more than a few days and still she hasn't done anything. At this point," Vicky said sounding extremely depressed, "I don't think my brother is even alive any more."

"Olivia would never-"

"Don't," Vicky sternly cut him off. "Don't defend her. If she didn't take Paul, then where is he? Why would your sister stay silent for so long? She has my brother and she did God knows what to him." Vicky clench her fist as she tried not to think of the things that Olivia did to Paul, or was still doing to him. She didn't know, and that terrified her the most. Did she count her brother as good as dead? Was there any way to find out?

"If he is gone, then what happens to me," Ethan asked the terrifying question. Vicky looked toward Ethan but didn't say anything. Ethan knew what that look said. "No you can't mean it," Ethan begged as he knew his fate was tied to Vicky's brother.

"It's been too long," Vicky told him recalling the days. "She has to be held responsible," Vicky told Ethan as she got up off her bed.

"Vicky," Ethan called out to her as he started to panic. "Wait, let's talk about this," Ethan told her trying to stop her advance toward him.

"She needs to pay," Vicky told Ethan as she reached her desk towering over the tiny person.

"Vicky? What are you doing?" Ethan asked as he looked up at Vicky.

Vicky didn't respond as she pulled her phone out in one hand and started to reach for Ethan with her other hand. Ethan took only a few steps backward away from the hand but it meant nothing to Vicky as she quickly swept him up in her hand to carry him off.

Ethan didn't know what to do as he was lifted off the desk and away to wherever Vicky wanted him. It didn't last as long as Ethan thought it would as he felt himself being dropped down. He collided with the soft surface of a familiar material. The vast landscape of Vicky's bed filled Ethan's vision as he realized he was now on Vicky's bed. Looking off to his side he saw Vicky already jumping on her bed. Ethan barely had time to react as the enormous Giantess came crashing down on the bed sending him up into the air from the impact. As Ethan bounced a few times, he was finally able to stand up after the aftershocks caused by Vicky.

After regain his foothold, Ethan looked to his left and right and saw that Vicky had already arched her legs up blocking Ethan between her gigantic legs. He was in between them as Vicky laid in her bed with her phone in her hands. Any other time Ethan would have been ecstatic to be between such legs, but not after the other day. He had a very bad feeling about this. Especially due to Vicky's sour mood. There was no telling what she had in store for him right now.

Ethan watched as Vicky messed around with her phone until she got what she wanted to work. It wasn't' long before Vicky had her phone held out at an angle where it only showed most of her face and not much below her neck. It took Vicky a few moments to find the right position for her video before she started the recording. As soon as the camera was recording her face she started her speech.

"I see your not taking this serious," Vicky warned. "Fine then," Vicky told the recording. "I guess I'll just have to prove to you I'm not messing around," Vicky again challenged Olivia. This time Vicky made sure to turn the camera to show Ethan between her legs on the bed. Ethan swallowed as he heard Vicky's challenging statement.

"Vicky? What are you going to do," Ethan called out hoping she would break character or something just to let him know this was just a prank or bluff.

Vicky responded to Ethan's question, "You have your sister to blame for this." Ethan didn't like the way she said that.

It was now time for Vicky to get started with whatever she had planned for Ethan, as she took her free hand and dipped them toward her hips. She arched her back as she pulled her shorts down toward Ethan. Ethan stumbled backwards onto his butt as he watched the massive wall of clothing fly past him and stop behind him at Vicky's ankles. There he was able to see that she not only took her shorts off, but also her underwear too. They formed a large wall blocking Ethan from running backwards as Vicky continued to film him.

Ethan turned around toward Vicky's upper body and confirmed his fears as he saw Vicky's naked glory displayed to him. Again, Ethan would have loved to see this view, if it were under different circumstances. The sight would have been lovely, but right now it only caused dread to from in Ethan's gut.

Without warning, Vicky pulled her legs toward herself. The wall of clothing started to drag toward Ethan as it picked up speed. Ethan was soon swept up with the movement and quickly launched forward until Vicky stop her movements. Ethan was flung forward by his momentum as he flopped forward back onto the bedding. Getting up Ethan found he was deposited very close to Vicky's lower body as he could no longer see Vicky's face.

"V-vicky," Ethan called out for her.

He was answered by her hands. One hovered over top of him holding the phone and angled to show off the video to both him and what he could only assume Vicky too. The other hand was more sinister as it came in closer and started to usher Ethan toward the one place he didn't want to go, forward. Ethan thought about fighting off the large hand but it was useless as it effortlessly directed him where Vicky wanted him to go. Ethan finally was just a few inches away from the trench that formed by Vicky's buttchecks spread apart on the bed.

"No, stop it. Vicky PLEASE! Don't do this," Ethan yelled at her.

"See what he has to endure," Vicky spoke to the camera ignoring Ethan's plight. "It could have been avoided if you just gave back Paul. Now he has to go through this," Vicky said as she gave Ethan a poke sending him stumbling into her anus. Like the other day, Ethan collided with the fleshy wall. Before he could rebound off it he felt the large force of Vicky's hand pushing him up against it, keeping him pinned down. Ethan wanted to get away from, but was trapped.

Suddenly the darkness was lite up by a light from behind. "I hope you can see better this time," Vicky spoke. Ethan wasn't sure if the light from the phone was for his sake or for Olivia's when she watched. All Ethan knew was that with the new lighting, he was able to make out every wrinkle and fold that he was pinned too. It was nice and clean, thank goodness, but it was still someones asshole that he was pressed up against. As much as the sight was overwhelming, the smell that crept out from it was worse. The faint stench that emanated from the enormous pucker brought back the memory of being shoved head first up there.

This thought made Ethan panic and try to run away again. He spun around and started to cry. "NO! NO, don't put me in there!" This only caused Vicky to do the exact opposite as she started to move her fingers to push Ethan's small body toward his least desired place in the world. "STOP," Ethan cried out again this time unable to stop his tears from showing. "I'm begging you, VICKY!"

Vicky's fingers scoped up Ethan and lifted him off the bedding as they directed him toward her anus. Ethan let out a screech as his legs collided with the flesh of Vicky's gate to hell. To Ethan's horror he watched as it parted open just slightly to accept his ankles. "NOOO," Ethan screamed as he felt the scorching heat of her insides assault his legs. Vicky wasted no time now pushing down on Ethan and flexing her anus to gobble him up. It didn't take long for Ethan to be hanging out from his waist as he hung just inches up off the bed. Vicky extracted her hand as she now seemed to be able to control her muscles just right to pull Ethan inward without the aid of her hand. Ethan watch as Vicky lowered her phone and held it with both hand making sure she recorded Ethan.

Ethan felt a jerk as his body was pulled further into the waiting depths of Vicky's gut.

"LET ME OUT OF HERE," Ethan roared in a panicked state as he threshed around as much as he could to break free. He jerked his body around and pounded on the steel tight grip of Vicky's fleshy doughnut hole. His only response was another slurp up to his armpits.

"Please," Ethan begged now exhausted from his struggles. There wasn't anything he could do. "Don't do this," Ethan said again realizing how futile it was. Vicky wasn't going to stop. There was only one person who could save him right now. Looking at the camera as he felt himself slipping deeper inside. "Olivia, save meeeeee," Ethan cried out as the walls surged over him and slurped up his face and all the way to his wrist. Ethan would have screamed for mercy if the flesh pressing into his mouth didn't seal them for him. Ethan could only jerk his wrist around and wiggled his lower body that was already on the other side, as he was trapped midway between the outside and inside of Vicky. In just a split second, Ethan's hands soon joined the rest of his body as he was deposited on the other side of Vicky's asshole. There Ethan was left to stew in the dark by himself.

There was a low rumble heard deeper in the cavern that caused Ethan to turn around and look deeper in the dark. Suddenly the walls around Ethan tensed up. Before he could react a gush of hot air blew past Ethan with a stench ten times worse than anything he smelled before as it rolled over him. In the briefest of moments the gateway to the outside opened wide enough for Ethan to get one last glimpse of the camera recording the nasty fart being released out into the open. Ethan had just enough time to reach out toward the camera before the ring closed shut sealing Ethan away with the rest of the gas that didn't make it out in time.

Ethan laid there coughing and gasping for free untainted air as he felt his world rumble to life. Vicky had to be moving cause all of a sudden Ethan felt himself being tossed around in a discombobulated way. It wasn't long before Ethan forgot which way was up or down. He didn't even know where the exit was. It hadn't even been five seconds since the fart, and now Ethan had no idea which way was which. All he could do was wait and pray that this was all just a cruel act Vicky was putting on just to get to his sister. However as the seconds went on, Ethan realized that this was not the case. Vicky was really going to leave him in here...

 

 

 

Vicky smirked after she unleashed a small toot. She didn't know she had it in her until she felt Ethan struggling. After giving Olivia a good show of her brother's new home, she pulled the camera away from her butt and started to sit up on her bed. Aiming the phone so it got a good look at her face, she made sure not to show any weakness.

"It's up to you now. You can save him or not, I don't care anymore. However, if you even remotely care about his safety, I would suggest you don't wait too long. I'm not sure how long he can last in there." Than Vicky gave Olivia a shitty grin, "Especially when my meals meets up with him in a couple of hours. Clocks ticking, bitch," Vicky sneered as she stop the recording.

 

 

"ETHAN," Olivia screamed as the video stopped and cut to black. Olivia closed the video and quickly pulled up Vicky's contact and hit dial. "Please, please, please," Olivia pleaded as she tried calling Vicky hoping she was in time. It was just under 24 hours since the video was sent. There could still be time.

The phone started to ring.

There was the sound of a phone in the house ringing. It was Vicky's ring tone. Olivia frowned as she pulled the phone from her ear. The phone rang again in the house.

"She's here," Paul asked confused.

Olivia didn't say anything as she set down her phone and started to follow the ringing.

"OLIVIA," Paul called out but she was already heading toward the direction of the ringing.

Paul stood there over the phone as he saw it ringing. Paul decided to send a text to his sister letting her know he was fine and it was all just a big misunderstanding. While Olivia's phone was still calling Vicky's, Paul decided to push the phone call into the background of the phone as he headed to another feature on the phone. As the phone was still ringing, Paul pulled up the messages and went back to the string of text and videos Vicky sent Olivia. As Paul opened it up he was directed back to the last video they watched in the messages and realized that there was one more video they missed. It was sent less than an hour ago. Paul played it hoping to God that Ethan was ok.

 

 

 

"Your a crappy sister," Vicky told the camera as she held it up recording. "I warned you. But you didn't listen. Maybe you thought your brother would be fine. Well he is... or was. I think he stop squirming and screaming a couple of hours ago." Vicky shook her head. "It's a shame, he was a good kid. I loved him like a brother, well as close to a brother as I could. But you took something from me, and now I'll return the favor. So, crappy sister, meet your shitty brother," Vicky mocked as she pulled her phone away to reveal that she was sitting over a blue bucket with her pants pulled down. As soon as she said this line, she pushed and grunted as she squatted over the plastic container. Vicky didn't have to wait long, since she really needed to poop. She hadn't been lying that she felt Ethan struggling. When he first meet her meals from the other day, he struggled and fought to stay away from it. However as time went on and the pressure built up, there was only so much space for him and the dung. Vicky held it in as best she could but as more and more piled up as time went on, Ethan's struggles grew more frantic. She could only imagine the absolute horror he had to go through at the end. But that's what happens when your sister doesn't give a damn about you.

The first log came out hot as it flew out of her butt in a long string as it touched down at the base of the bucket. Not wasting anytime, Vicky kept up the pace as more and more came out. After the first push, the shit was cut off as her anus snipped it in half. Vicky caught her breath and relaxed as the pressure was already abiding now that there was more space in her gut. Vicky pushed a little less aggressively as she empty more of her colon into the bucket. Once the large mass of feces exited her butt, Vicky pushed a few more times to be greeted by some wet farts and sharts that splatter into the bucket with the rest of her waste. Vicky let out a relieved sigh as she relaxed her muscles and let out a couple more toots before reaching over to the bed nearby, where she had a roll of toilet paper. Vicky wiped her rear end a few times till it was clean. She tossed the toilet paper into the bucket without looking. Once she was done, Vicky stood up and pulled her clothes back up and turned the camera toward the bucket.

Vicky couldn't have planned for a better view. Out of the pile of filth, stuck one frantic looking arm that belonged to Ethan, as the rest of his body was submerged in the filth that was already starting to reek. Vicky shook her head, she should have felt some sort of feeling of regret or shame, but she didn't. This is what Olivia deserves.

Vicky simply turned the recording off. Vicky sent the recording to Olivia's phone and simply tossed her phone there on the bed. Vicky walked out of Ethan's room and headed home.

 

 

 

Paul fell to his knees at the sight of Ethan's arm sticking out of the massive shit that his sister just took. There was no mistaking it for anything else, that was Ethan in there. Vicky's phone finally stopped ringing. It took only a few moments of silence, before it was shatter as the whole house was filled with Olivia's shrieks of horror at the sight of her brother's burial left in his room.

Chapter End Notes:

Let me know if there are any mistakes, and if you enjoyed it. Thanks.