- Text Size +

Aaron couldn't stop staring at the newcomer. The Goddess that was mentioned beforehand had finally shown herself. The person that Aaron was going to be sacrificed to. It was almost unimaginable for Aaron to understand as he watched the new figure enter the room. Finally, able to find his voice, Aaron spoke, "Mandy?!"

"Hey twerp," His sister said with a smile on her face, without a hint of confusion or shock that was now sweeping over Aaron. She wasn't even acting surprised at the fact that he was shrunken.

"Wh-wh-what are you doing here," Aaron asked still not understanding.

Mandy just shrugged, "It's Saturday."

It wasn't until now that Aaron recalled that his sister always seemed to be gone on the first Saturday...

"You made it," Debby said as she rushed over to Amanda. Aaron watched as Debby practically jumped on Amanda and gave her a deep kiss. Aaron's mouth hung open as he watched both is girlfriend and sister do a deep French kiss right in front of him like he wasn't even there. Aaron was speechless as his girlfriend pulled away from the kiss and looked more aroused than Aaron had ever seen her. "Goddess," Debby spoke the title with marvel.

"Not so fast," Amanda said as she wrapped her arm around her waist and brought her back in for another make out session.

It was at this time Aaron found his voice, "What the fuck?! Debby, Mandy? What the actual fuck?!" Aaron shouted again in disbelief. It wasn't until both Debby and Amanda were finished swapping saliva before Amanda looked toward Aaron on the table.

"What," She asked not seeing any issue.

"Why are you kissing my girlfriend?!"

Amanda just smirked, "Don't you mean, why am I kissing MY girlfriend?"

Aaron opened his mouth to speak but found it too hard to say anything in response. He could only watch as his sister walked Debby over to a chair near the table that he was on. Amanda sat down and quickly pulled Debby into her lap as they sat there looking at Aaron who was still so lost right now. Amanda kicked up her feet onto the table causing a giant vibration knocking Aaron down onto his butt.

"Yeah you might want to sit down," Amanda told him. Aaron wasn't sure if Amanda did that on purpose or didn't know how much force she created with simply putting her foot up on the coffee table.

Aaron just felt his heart break as he watched his sister and girlfriend sitting in the same chair together in each other's arms. Aaron could see how much more thrilled Debby was with Amanda's prescience than she had ever been with him showing up. Aaron's head still spun as he tried to figure out what was going on right now. Was it all just some weird dream?

"Awww," Summer spoke from behind Aaron. "He looks so confused," She giggled at Aaron's situation.

"He does, doesn't he," Amanda chuckled. "Should we fill him in," Amanda asked Debby who was still snuggled up to her in her lap.

"If it pleases you, Goddess," Debby responded in that tone of near worship.

"It would," Amanda told her.

Aaron was still trying to come to terms with what he was seeing to question anything that was being said. At this point Aaron was surprised he was still sitting there still as can be.

"Let's see, where to begin..." Amanda pondered the thought. "I guess from the very beginning. I meet Debby on an online form about... 4 years ago?"

"4 years and 2 weeks," Debby chimed in.

"Oh right," Amanda corrected herself.

"4 years...?" Aaron said out loud.

"Shhh, don't interrupt her," Mary demanded strictly behind Aaron.

"Thank you," Amanda praised Mary.

"Anything for you Goddess," Mary added before letting Amanda continue.

What the fuck was going on? Aaron was still lost at how everyone was acting toward his sister.

"So..." Amanda started up again, "It was 4 years and 2 weeks ago." Debby smiled at Amanda correcting herself. "I meet Deborah online on one of those Giantess forums. I was a Goddess in one of the chat rooms, and Deborah joined as a worshiper. It wasn't long before she really became my faithful servant. She would do anything I told her," Amanda recalled some of the things she ordered, "Sending nudes, doing nude streams for me, heck you even did-"

"Goddess," Debby blushed.

"Oh alright, I'll leave that out," Amanda laughed. "Anyway, you get the idea." But Aaron didn't get the idea. This sounded completely different from the Debby he knew. She never sent nudes or sent recordings of her naked to him. She was always against it, which is why Aaron never pushed it further. This couldn't' possible be the same person that Amanda was talking about. "Anyway," Amanda added as she continued her tale. "It started to become harder and harder to enjoy these fantasies that we shared together. So, I did a little digging around and talking around a couple of chat forums and found Mary. She just so happened to have some old books passed down through her family."

Aaron turned around to look at Mary, the one who cast that spell or whatever on him a few hours ago. She nodded, "My family couldn't read the text, not until our Goddess translated it for me."

Amanda nonchalantly shrugged, "It wasn't that hard. Just took a few days with my tech to translate it."

"Only our Goddess could have done it," Mary said in awe.

Amanda continued her story, "So with the help of Mary, we had a way to act out a fantasy that we all so desperately wanted to practice. However, we still needed someone. That's where Debby's friend, Summer came in."

"And I'm glade you chose me Goddess," Summer spoke up.

"What was his name again? Your boyfriend- ops sorry your ex-boyfriend," Amanda quickly added.

Summer frowned as she tried to recall, "Bob? Tim? I forget, it was 3 letters or something like that," She said shrugging. All the girls laughed at how forgetful her boyfriend was. "It was easy getting him here," Summer continued in a mocking tone, "I have some friends that want to get to know you. Wink wink," Summer added, winking at Aaron. The girls all chuckled again.

"You have no idea how much fun we had with him," Amanda told Aaron. "Nothing like having a sacrifice screaming for mercy inside you, you know? Well I guess you don't," Amanda laughed. Aaron felt a sickening chill run up his body. "Ahhh, yeah that was a fun night, and many more were to come after that."

"You killed him," Aaron stated.

"Not killed," Debby said. "Scarified. There's a big difference," Debby told him.

"What difference? He's gone, isn't he? He's not alive, right?!"

"No silly," Summer told him. "He's still here," Summer spoke as if Aaron was a little slow. "He's right there in front of you. As is everyone else." Aaron was confused as he only saw his sister sitting in the chair. "They all became a part of our Goddess."

Aaron paled at that news. They really did kill them.

"And your Goddess enjoyed every single one of them," Amanda added. "Anyway, back to you, twerp. After about a good year or so, I decided it was time to erect my all-time favorite fantasy... my little twerp of a bother joining me."

Aaron could feel his heart skip a beat and his breathing increase as Amanda kept on talking.

"First I had to introduce you to this world though, however that wasn't very hard to do now was it," She said smirking. It wasn't until now that Aaron realized all those times that his sister left her computer unguarded were not by accident. He felt his head spin as he realized that he fell right into the palm of his sister's scheme. "After a good amount of jacking off to our posts and fantasies, I just had to lure you to our monthly ritual. Good thing I knew a very hot sexy piece of ass," Amanda said squeezing Debby's butt with her hand.

Debby let out an unexpected squeal but didn't move an inch out of reach. She continued to let Amanda give her a good groping that told Aaron that Debby would do anything that Amanda order. For example, hook up with him and pretend to be his girlfriend. Even sleep with him. Never had Aaron felt so used and... violated.

"But..." Aaron said completely broken by this. He still couldn't believe this was happening. No not his Deborah-

Da brah.

"Da Bra..." Aaron said out loud now finally realizing what they were saying was true. Every word was true, wasn't it?

"Oh my God," Summer said sounding excited, "Look at him! He looks so pathetic! Oh God, this is such a turn on," Summer giddily said as she laughed at how Aaron looked and must be feeling.

It took Aaron a few moments to come back to reality as he quickly looked at Debby trying to see some slice of remorse, care, or even love between them. She didn't. In fact, she seemed more preoccupied with looking at his sister than him. She just couldn't seem to take her eyes off Amanda. There was no way Debby was going to save him.

He did the only thing he could think of, plead with his sister. "Mandy... please..."

"Sorry twerp, it's goddess now," She corrected him.

Aaron swallowed and tried again, "God-Goddess, pl-please..."

Aaron watched as Amanda closed her eyes and let out a deep sigh, "Music to my ears. You have no idea how much I've been wanting to hear that for. I've waited sooooo long for this." Amanda opened her eyes. Aaron didn't see a signal shred of pity or remorse in them, only desire. "Shall we begin?"

"Yes Goddess," Everyone but Aaron replied.

"Wait, you can't do this," Aaron shouted as he tried to get up and move. Before he could get up, everyone started to move. Debby got out of Amanda's lap and headed over toward him. Summer and Mary were behind Aaron making sure he couldn't turn and run. Aaron had literally nowhere to run to. Debby closed in on Aaron and easily picked him up in her hands. "DEBBY PLEASE," Aaron screamed for her help, but she ignored him. She kept a good firm grip on him as she turned around and watched Amanda get up and slowly start to strip down. "Oh God," Aaron moaned as he couldn't turn away as his sister removed her shirt, then she pulled off her shoes, and then her pants. She was just as nude as everyone else in the room now. Aaron looked up, to plead one more time with Debby, maybe there was a small part of her that still loved him. Yet as soon as his eyes fell on her face, Aaron knew it was a lost cause. Debby wasn't even looking at him. She had a desired look on her face as she gazed onto Amanda. The want that she had for Amanda was heartbreaking. Aaron swore he could feel Debby trembling in anticipation as she waited for Amanda to command her to do something. She was like a pet that would only listen and obey Amanda. Aaron looked back to Amanda and saw her looking right at him with a devilish grin. She could see how desperate he was to escape, but there was no way out.

"Come to me," Amanda commanded Debby, who obliged willingly as she came over to her Goddess. "Stop," She ordered causing Debby to hold her position until further orders. She was like some kind of a trained dog!

"Mandy-" Aaron started forgetting what she said beforehand, only to have Debby to give him a slightly painful squeeze cutting him off. Aaron gasped from the pressure squeezing into him. It lasted just for a few moments before Debby eased off him allowing him to breath. "I-I-I mean Goddess," Aaron corrected himself.

"Better," Amanda said with a tone of superiority.

"Don't do this," Aaron begged again. Debby brought Aaron up to face his sister's large face that still had that uncaring look on it. "Please, I'm your brother!" Aaron nearly screamed at her.

Amanda opened her mouth to speak. As she spoke the harshness of her voice cut through him along with what was said. "Is this the sacrifice you bring me," Amanda asked past Aaron and to Debby.

"Yes, Goddess. I hope it pleases you," Debby spoke with reverence.

Amanda never dropped that air of Godliness as she responded, "It does."

Aaron started to feel himself crying as no one in the room cared about him. Not his girlfriend or even his own sister was worried about him. They didn't even see him as a person anymore. It was a living hell for Aaron to have to watch as his own sister open her mouth wide enough that he could see her massive throat starting to gap open. The hole that opened up for Aaron was easily large enough to swallow him with little to no effort.

"PLEASE STOP!" Aaron screeched at the sight.

Debby on the other hand didn't listen to his crying or the tears that he started to shed. She simply used her other hand to pick up Aaron by his foot and dangle him in the air upside down. Aaron's world was in chaos as he felt himself flipped over and slowly carried through the air. He could see the very distant floor that would have been a more welcoming end then the one he was heading too. Aaron tried to kick or pry his leg loose, but Debby had a vice like grip that didn't even budge. It wasn't long before Aaron soon came hovering over his sister's massive head and right over the enormous pit that was waiting for him. Aaron screamed again for mercy as he hung over the very humid and hot cavern bellow him. The sound of heavy breathing filled the air around him as a gust of hot moist air rose up and crawled over his body. Aaron thought was starting to feel light head from being hung upside down. The hot air wasn't helping as he felt his vision starting to sway.

"Please accept my sacrifice," Debby said from behind Aaron.

With that being said, Debby let go. Aaron felt his stomach fall, or actually rise as he felt it try rush to his feet which were now pointed upward. Aaron let out a silent cry as he slowly fell what felt like hundreds of feet toward his sister's mouth. It only took a split second, but it was a lifetime for Aaron. He could see all the times he and his sister joking around. Laughing at jokes, playing video games together. Goofing off. All the times he helped his sister and the times she helped him. All the good and bad times flashed before his eyes as he tried to come to terms that this was it.

Aaron felt himself land on something firm but soft and slimy as he felt himself starting to roll down the surface. Aaron opened his eyes and saw himself sliding down toward the back of Amanda's throat as he tried to grab onto the surface of her tongue that he was sliding on. Just as Aaron tried to claw toward the last bit of light, Amanda shut her mouth close. Aaron was surrounded in darkness as he felt Amanda level her head. Aaron's speed of decent stop suddenly as he lay on top of his sister's tongue. He was too scared to move, afraid that maybe she would swallow if he made so much as a twitch. The environment of Amanda's mouth started to assaulte Aaron's senses. She must had just brushed her teeth because it reeked of mint and mouthwash. It was hard to keep from coughing from the intense smell that stung his eyes. The saliva was already building up around Aaron as it started to seep into his body and soak into his skin and hair. The sound of his sister breathing through her nose deafened his ears as it sounded like a jet engine just above him. Aaron stopped himself form calling out for help. He was too scared that if he spoke that it would trigger his sister to swallow. He would have to wait for something to happ-

Suddenly Aaron felt everything move forward as his sister was walking forward. Aaron didn't know what to expect, but when his sister opened her mouth ever so slightly and light came into the very dark mouth, he didn't know what to think. That was until he saw what was going on outside of the mouth. As his sister parted her lips, he could see the couch that held Summer and Mary on it. They were both making out like it was the end of the world as they went at each other like wild animals. Aaron caught just a split second of them, when something blocked the view. It was a large mouth parted slightly open. Aaron barely had time to comprehend that it was indeed a mouth, before it came rushing toward the opening. Aaron immediately was deafened by the sound of heavy breathing all around as the mouth slammed into his sister's. Then without warning, everything exploded into action. Aaron felt himself getting shoved forward by Amanda's tongue pushing him forward toward the docked mouth. Aaron let out a cry of confusion as he was shoved inside what he could only guess was Debby's mouth. Sure enough, there was a faint taste of Debby in the air as Aaron felt himself land inside the new mouth. Before he could get himself situated, he felt the tongue he was on now starting to move again swaying and swishing him around. Aaron collided with a tooth and felt his arm bruise due to the impact. Suddenly he was flung somewhere else as a tongue, he didn't know whose it belonged to, swiped him to the other side of the mouth. It quickly flipped him on his back as it quickly pressed him up against Debby's cheek giving him a good mouthful of saliva as it coated his body even more. Aaron tried to fight the tongue, but found he was too weak to do anything. Soon the tongue pressing him into the flesh wall departed from Aaron's back allowing him to fall down on his back and on a row of molars. The hard surface was odd compared to all the soft fleshy material he was being assaulted by earlier.

Before Aaron could recover from the attack, another tongue wiggled under Aaron and flipped him around colliding him with the other tongue. Aaron let out a cry of pain as both tongues began press him into each other as if they were trying to crush him. Aaron could feel both wiggling snakes' coil around parts of his body and wiggle over him as they kept swapping positions on him. Soon one mouth snake started to retract but with Aaron on him as he was quickly darted back into his sister's mouth, where the attack continued. Aaron was slammed around in his sister's mouth as he was swished and pushed around by both tongues. This continued on and on as both his sister and Debby made out Frenching each other while playing some twisted tongue game with his small body.

All the pushing, shoving, and pulling being done to his body, Aaron felt sore and confused on where exactly he was. It didn't' help that the deep sounds of moaning echoed all around him, no mater which mouth he landed in. There was the occasion of light that filtered in as the two giantess gasped for breath, but it quickly vanished tossing him into darkness only to be slugged by an enormous tongue flicking around searching for his body. This abuse continued until Aaron was so exhausted he could hardly breath. It finally ended with a deep gasp from both mouth's as they retracted from each other. Aaron didn't know whose mouth he was in, but he didn't care anymore. He just wanted it to end now. He had enough and was waiting for it to stop. As he watched the pair of lips retract from the pair he was behind now, the mouth closed sealing him inside. He could do nothing but lay there trying to catch his breath like the Giantess he was in now. However, it had other plans. Suddenly the tongue he was on moved and flipped him underneath it. He felt the enormous beast slam on his back and push him down into a puddle of spit. There he tried to keep his face out of the now growing pool of slimy saliva that built up around him. The tongue rose for a moment and slammed back on his back pushing in down further down into the lake of saliva submerging his face into the bubbly liquid. The slime filled every hole he had. Nose, ears, and mouth. Even some got into his eyes. Aaron was literally drowning in spit right now. Just as Aaron's lungs burned for air he felt the tongue pull off of him. Before Aaron could pull his head out of the massive ocean of spittle that was formed, the tongue curled under him and yanked him out of the goo and to safety... good for him. There on the tongue he huffed and wheezed out the slimy strand of saliva that worked its way down his throat.

Aaron was hacking up the last gunk of spit when the mouth slowly opened. Aaron was hit with the severe light form the outside world as he wasn't prepared for the brightness. It took Aaron a moment to get his eyesight to return. When it did he was looking at his sister's face. So, he must be in Debby's mouth.

Debby had to be standing above Amanda right now, because Aaron was looking down at his sister's face. She looked so excited right now, a feeling that Aaron wasn't having right now. The sound of panting and moaning filled the air as each girl that was in the room released their moans or sounds of bliss. Aaron couldn't make out which sounds belong to who, he just knew that all four of them were making pleased noises.

Aaron prepared himself for another onslaught of kissing from his sister, as Debby was still above Amanda's face right now. However as Aaron hung onto the massive tongue, he realized that they had other plans. Aaron watched as Debby stepped back form above Amanda's body slowly revealing his sister's nude body. She didn't have anything on right now. As Aaron was being pulled away from his sister, he started to see that she was laying down on her back while having her back curled upward. Aaron continued to zoom out to see that Amanda full body and her legs perched up on the chair she was sitting in beforehand.

What was she doing?

"This is goodbye twerp," Amanda said out loud.

Aaron didn't know what she was talking about, was Debby supposed to eat him? Was that why he was still in her mouth and not Amanda's?

Aaron's confusion last just a few moments as he watched Debby still keep her mouth open so he could have a view of what was going on. They were now coming back toward his sister. Aaron braced for them to head back toward Amanda's mouth where he was thinking he was going to finally meet his doom, however....

"W-w-wait. No...no.... NOOOOO," Aaron screeched as he saw they were approaching Amanda's OTHER mouth. Amanda had her back raised and her hands were already drawling apart her butt to show Aaron where they were heading. Debby was slowly heading toward the dark hole in between the giant walls of Amanda's ass. Aaron wept at the thought of where he was heading. He rather be swallowed and digested than put in THERE. How could they do this to him?! Yet no one answered his mystified question as they continued to draw closer and closer to the ever-ominous pucker. As Aaron grew close enough to stare at every wrinkle that was edged into the hole that started to blot out all of Aaron's view of the outside world. Soon he was so close that he could hear the noises it made as it automatically flexed and pulsed in rhythm to Amanda's pulse. Just as the black hole approached Debby's mouth, it quickly gapped open in a massive feat of expanding right before Aaron. The dark depths of his sister's booty lay just inches away from him. The faint scent of what was waiting for him inside, started to drift upward and toward him.

Aaron instinctually grasped harder onto the tongue he was riding right now. He would hang on till he died if he had to in order to escape what was about to happen to him. However, Aaron wasn't prepared for what was to come next. As he hung desperately onto the large muscle underneath him, Aaron felt it come to life. The massive object started to move, dragging Aaron along with it. Aaron watched as Debby's tongue left the safety of her mouth and started to outstretch from her mouth. It began to approach the hole of no return. Aaron let out a cry for help as he felt himself go along with the ride toward the twitching ring. It wasn't long before Aaron felt himself and the rest of the tongue collide with the fleshy ring that was in front of him. He could feel the tongue start to slowly curl upwards as it drew Aaron with it across the fleshy anus, gathering a good amount of substance that was coating the butthole. Aaron felt his back grind up against the soft but still firm skin of his sister's asshole, as he could feel a faint layer of slime coat him as he was quickly retracted back into Debby's mouth. It wasn't until Debby swished Aaron and whatever else it collected around in her mouth did Aaron really get a good taste of what he was in for. The filth slapped his senses as he got a good chunk of gunk on his face and mouth. He couldn't help but gag on his sister's butt filth. It was horrible to have to taste his sister's yuck that was deposited on her booty hole.

Yet one pass wasn't good enough. Aaron found that all to soon, he was going back for more. Debby went back in for seconds as she went to give Amanda, her Goddess, another good licking. Aaron was dragged along with Debby's tongue as she went for seconds of his sister's booty. Another layer of slime was collected and pulled back into Debby's mouth as she eagerly tasted it and Aaron all together. Debby wasted no time as she continued her assault on Amanda's ass. Aaron could hear his sister making obscene noises each time he and Debby passed over her anus. It was after countless swipes that Aaron was finding it harder and harder to cling onto the massive organ he was riding.

As Debby went back for another lick, Amanda finally spoke. "Do it," She said in a gasp.

Aaron didn't know what she was talking about, he figured she meant another lick. But something was different from before. As Debby approached the sinister hole, she approached it differently this time. Where she would have started from the bottom and worked her way upward in a nice clean lick, she came in toward the center of the hole. Aaron could only watch as the hole was pulsating faster than before. It was like it was breathing right now. Aaron would have shouted out again in fear if he had time, but Debby didn't give him any. Aaron found that he, and Debby's tongue, were diving into Amanda's ass. Aaron gripped on as much as he could as he felt himself dart inward toward the depths of Amanda. He felt the clenching walls of her insides grip him and the massive object he was riding, as it instinctually tried to propel the intruders out. However, after a split moment, the walls relaxed and accepted the intruders as personal guest as the walls relaxed and Aaron felt him and the slimy tongue slip past its defenses. Aaron was suddenly hit with an intense smell of intestinal gas, and a scorching heat that he wasn't prepared for. One breath from the new environment and Aaron already felt light headed. No sooner did he enter did he feel the tongue start to retract. Aaron was glad that Debby wasn't going to-

Aaron felt himself get shoved deeper than before as Debby's thrusted even further. Aaron almost lost his grip as he was flung forward and slide a little on the slippery surface.

"Wait!" Aaron screamed but to no avail. No one cared as Debby continued to flick and lick the inside of Amanda as much as she could. Aaron did his best to hold onto the worming beast that he was riding. Yet, Aaron felt his grip loosening as he was flung around hitting the fleshy walls and having globs of saliva rolling down his body and drip off him into the void of Amanda's colon. Aaron held on like his life depended on it, because it really did. Debby continued to wiggle her enormous tongue around inside Amanda's gaping ass to help please her Goddess, as Aaron did his best to not lose any more ground. Just as Aaron was began to anticipate the movements, Debby switched it up on Aaron without warning. Soon she thrusted her tongue forward, harder and deeper into the depths. Aaron felt himself lurch forward as he was forced to squeeze deeper into his sister's bowels. The temperatures increased as Aaron was forced to slide further up his sister's butt. Aaron could feel the walls around him gripping onto not just him, but the enormous tongue he was attached too. Debby started to retract her tongue, and Aaron could feel himself slide even further off it. He let out a panicked cry as he slipped toward the edge of the ledge he was on. Debby retracted her tongue from Amanda's bottomless pit. Aaron had only a split second to catch his breathe before Debby went back for seconds. Aaron griped on tighter as he was plunged back in. Aaron tried to hold on but found that the fleshy walls gripping at him had other plans. They squeezed down harder and pulled Aaron further off the tip of the tongue.

"NOOOO," Aaron screeched as he felt himself get dragged toward his demise.

Debby pulled back again, with Aaron hanging off the tip, desperately holding on. Aaron was babbling like a crazy person as he knew that it was only a mater of time before he would lose his handhold on Debby's tongue. Debby retracted away from Amanda's ass with her mouth still open. Aaron didn't have time to regain his grip as Debby hung over Amanda's parted ass. She just dangled her tongue there letting Aaron attempt to hold on as much as he could. Aaron wasn't sure what she was planning on doing but was grateful he wasn't being shoved back into that stinky cave. He had just about enough of this torment from the people he swore loved him more than anything else. Aaron just wanted everything to go back to normal.

As Aaron was wallowing in his own pity, he felt something slimy starting to drip down his arms and trailing down the back of his body toward his feet. Aaron felt the long strand of saliva ooze over his head and drench him in it's moister as it rolled over him and started to form a long droplet of spit. Aaron looked down as gravity took a hold of it and pulled it downward, right into his sister' gapping hole. The droplet fell and fell until it vanished into the dark recesses of his sister's intestines. Aaron shook from the horrible thought of falling-

Aaron felt his grip slipping ever so slowly.

"W-wh-what," Aaron whimpered as he felt his grip loosen from the drool that soaked him. He couldn't hold onto the tongue as he felt himself ever so slowly moving toward that vast black hole below him.

"DEBBY! AMANDA," Aaron screamed. "I'M SLIPPING!"

No one responded, as another large glob of mouth water flowed over him silencing his screaming. The massive droplet broke off Debby's tongue and again vanished into the abyss below. Seeing this caused Aaron to try and scramble for more ground on the tongue, but found that any movement caused him to speed up his descent. It was useless now.... Aaron was going to fall.

Not wanting to watch, Aaron could feel his body hanging on with barely any handhold left to grasp onto. It was just a matter of seconds before-

It happened....

One second Aaron was pleading for God to save him from his fate, and the next thing he knew a slobbery blob of spit washed over him and took him with it. Aaron tumbled through the air in a mass of bubbly saliva as he felt himself fall toward his doom. Flipping through the air, Aaron saw Debby's open maw grow smaller, as his sister's gapping anus grew larger. Each flip through the air cause one to decrease in size only to cause the other to magnify. It wasn't long before Aaron dropped past the massive behemoths of Amanda's butt cheeks. The large masses soon too grew out of sight as Aaron tumbled down into the cavernous depths of his sister's dark butt. Aaron soon felt the pressure of the colon walls around him warp around him as they grew more narrow. It wasn't long before Aaron was stuck.

While in his tight confides, Aaron did nothing, for fear of going deeper than he already had gone. Looking up he could see faintly in the distance, Debby still letting her tongue hang out above him in the fading sky. Still stuck (god knows how deep) in his sister's ass, Aaron waited for something to happen. However, he didn't like the answer to his dilemma. Debby's mouth started to grow larger, as it descended toward Aaron. Aaron could only shout in protest as he watched Debby's lips wrap around Amanda's bottom lips, sealing away any light that would have shined in. Aaron was immediately incased in darkness as he heard the sounds of Debby breathing heavy through her nose and mouth as she continued to please Amanda. There was a splatter of liquid that collided with Aaron's face as it seeped around him. It must have belonged to Debby as she continued her licking. Aaron was tired of dealing with this and just wanted it to all stop. He hated everything he was being put through and wanted it all to end. It was now that he felt something touch his head, Aaron knew that it wasn't over yet.

The thing touching him was a soft spongy material that Aaron grew accustomed to holding onto a few moment ago. Debby's tongue was pressing on his head. Before Aaron could react, the massive organ pushed down on his head with enough force that he felt himself slide a few inches. Aaron immediately let out a shout of protest.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

No one responded, as the massive tongue was pulled back only to be jammed back down onto Aaron's head shoving him a little deeper. Aaron felt the walls round him squeeze a little more as he descended further than before. It only took Aaron a moment to realized that Debby was still tongue fucking him down his sister's poop shoot. Aaron slid down further as Debby applied more pressure to him and the slippery spittle that covered the now slick walls help his decent. Aaron decided now was the time to react. He couldn't go down without a fight. Aaron quickly used all his might to grasp the walls around him and start to pull himself up. He would try his damnedest to get the hell-

Suddenly there was a roaring sound of thunder around him. The walls collapsed on him pinning him down and crushing any strength he had left. Aaron felt his sight fade in the darkness as his sister's walls squeezed down on him. The sound of thunder went from a deep rumbled to a high-pitched squeal. The crushing walls quickly elevated from Aaron giving him some room to breathe.

"What the fuck was that," Aaron gasped already know what it could have been. His sister just had an anal orgasm. She was enjoying his struggles inside her. The more he suffered the more she seemed to be enjoying it.

There was some mumbling from outside of Aaron's prison that he couldn't make out. As he tried to listen to what they were saying he only caught a few words and syllables that didn't make sense. Aaron didn't' have time to try and decipher what was being said. He needed to get out. It wouldn't be long before-

The walls around him seemed to relax more than before, giving Aaron more room than before. Confused on what was going on, Aaron decided it was now or never to climb up. Aaron moved his hands to grab onto a surface and pull himself up. He started to yank himself up only to find that he collided with something solid. Complete at a loss as to what it could be, Aaron used his hand to touch the solid object in the way. Suddenly the wall responded and started to bare down on Aaron. Aaron felt the immense pressure applied by the object as it touched his head and gently but firmly pushed him even deeper than he was before. Aaron let out a cry of disbelief as passed where he used to be and was shoved deeper into the depths. Aaron felt the object retract for a moment only to return with avenges and push on him even further than he was now. Aaron felt his body get sent down into the awaiting dither of his sister's as the massive object paused after a few moments of shoving. Aaron waited for it to return to pushing, but it didn't. Instead Aaron could feel the walls starting to move for some reason. There was the sound of something rubbing up against something and even scratching? It wasn't until now that Aaron realized what was attacking him was actually a finger. Debby was fucking finger fucking his sister's ass!

As distrusted as Aaron was right now, he wasn't sure why he was surprised. Debby not only kissed his sister but licked her ass. Why wouldn't she finger bang her in the butt too?

As if to ram this fact home, that massive object that was Debby's finger slammed into Aaron and shoved him deeper still. How far will he be pushed? Howe deep would he go?

The sounds of rumbling could be heard as Amanda had to be coming close to another anal orgasm as Debby teased her. Aaron could feel the walls around him twitching in response to Debby's amazing fingering. It wasn't long before the walls around him started to spasm. They clenched around Aaron till he felt his body get sore before opening and relaxing to let him slide a little further before pinching down on him. This repeated for a few moments, as Amanda let out a rumble of pleasure. It only lasted a few seconds, but Aaron was sure he must have been dragged at least 30 feet from where he was to begin with. In fact, he was complete lost in here. He had no idea how far he had gone. He just knew that he was finally out of Debby's reach... which wasn't good.

Aaron tried to crawl forward, only to have the walls around him flex a little and pull him further along more than he could travel. This only caused Aaron to chuckle at his misfortune, which quickly- turned to tears. He was going to die in his sister ass, wasn't he?

As if to answer his question, Aaron felt himself get yanked a little deeper. Aaron was at a lost as he couldn't move fast enough to out run the constant pull on his body by his sister's intestines. He was running an uphill battle. Each inch he moved, he lost about two and a half. It was useless as Aaron felt himself get dragged deeper, and deeper, and deeper....

 

 

 

 

Aaron lost track of time as he felt himself slowly getting pulled a little deeper again. He had run out of energy a long time ago. It had to be over an hour or so since he had been trapped in here. There was no way to tell time, as everything blended together. Time was meaningless, and so was Aaron's life at this point. He had to accept that he would be stewing away in Amanda's gut till he died. The sweltering heat and horrid stench that seeped from somewhere further in the depths wouldn't stop assaulting Aaron. Aaron felt another reflexive pull on his body as he was dragged a little deeper again. How much further could he travel? Where would it end, his sister's stomach? Aaron shivered at the thought of being deposited in his sister's stomach only to be burned and cooked alive in there for her to digest him and then push him back out. The thought was truly horrible.

"How could you do this," Aaron whispered to himself, wondering why. He always loved his sister, sure they fought sometimes, but who didn't? Whatever he did that might have pissed her off, was his torture really deemed necessary? Did he have to die for it?

Aaron really didn't understand why. It was like he-

Something touched Aaron's foot.

All thought fled Aaron's head as he felt his feet touch something soft but slightly firm. It was a semi liquid but still solid, almost like slushy like material that was tickling the soles of his feet. It wasn't until now that Aaron realized the air that he was breathing had a certain stench to it. It was a very foul and ungodly like scent that he had smelled before. Where did he smell it from? Aaron tried to recall the scent that made him gag. It was so putrid that he couldn't help but try and breathe in through his mouth as to not smell the sulfuric and rotten aroma. As Aaron couldn't help but try and figure out why this smell brought back a sense of familiar.

God it smelled, bad. It was almost as bad as that time Amanda took a dump and without warning Aaron walked into the bathroom right after she left...

Aaron quickly panicked as it all clicked in place. "GET ME OUT!" Aaron yelled as he banged on the fleshy walls around him. He pounded and pounded harder than he ever did before as he slowly felt the slushy like material slowly creep up his feet, so he was ankle deep in the shit. Quite literal.

The fact that Aaron could feel the clayish material rolling up his legs, made him freak out even more. He was going to be buried in his sister's dung! Through out his entire life, Aaron never ever imagined going out like this. Shoved deep into his damn sister's butt only to be swallowed up by her waste that was trying to escape just like he was.

Aaron tried to grab onto the intestinal walls that surrounded him and pull himself up. Yet, the slickness from the walls and the firm grasp from below prevent him from even budging an inch. Aaron was running out of options as he tried again to yank his legs out. His legs failed to move out of the substance's grip. It was now slowly moving up to his knees.

Aaron could only try and wiggle out of the mess that he was in, but it wasn't helping. He could only feel the ever growing mass creep over him. Suddenly there was a gurgle and groan around him as the walls pulsated slightly. The enormous turd rushed forward faster than Aaron could comprehend. He felt the large hulking wave of filth rush up to his stomach compressing his lower body into its form.

"HEEEEEEEEELP MEEEEEEEEE," Aaron pleaded to no one as he could already feel his fate approaching.

The only answer he got was the sounds of his sister's body doing what was natural. Pushing out the built up waste...

"Not like this," Aaron whimpered as he felt another strong surge push the thick material up past his chest and locking one of his arms to his side. He could feel small piece of food from Amanda's previous meal still lodged in there, undigested. Just like he would be, really really soon....

 

 

 

"I think I hear him," Debby said sounding thrilled as she rested her head on Amanda's abdomen. Both Debby and Amanda laid there in their bliss.

"He should be right here," Amanda said as she traced her fingers in the general area she last felt her brother. "Mmmm," Amanda moaned feeling the very faint tickling from inside her.

Debby made a surprise sound, "Oh. That is him! How does it feel, Goddess?"

"Divine," Amanda purred just imagining her brother stuck in her.

Debby gave the spot a kiss. She looked up at Amanda who was just glowing right now. She truly wore the title they gave her. Suddenly Debby heard a muffled cry that quickly was silenced, "Oh... there he goes," She said very excitedly. Debby felt a tingling starting to build up inside of her as she imagined what it was like in there. How much suffering that was going on.

Amanda just chuckled at the comment as she felt a soft struggling inside of her. It soon started to fade until there was nothing...

Amanda still relishing in idea of what just happened, gentle but forcefully took her hands and started to push Debby down further south. Debby put up no resistance as she knew exactly what Amanda wanted. Her Goddess demanded more pleasure...

 

 

 

Amanda woke up having all three of the girls entangled in the bodies wrapped around her in bed. It was an amazing feeling. A feeling that she would love to enjoy all morning.

That was until her body told her otherwise. There was something more pressing for her to deal with.

Doing her best not to wake the others, Amanda extracted herself from the mass of limbs that clung to her. She quietly left the bed and headed toward her desired location, the bathroom. Heading into the bathroom, she didn't bother closing the door. It wasn't like the others hadn't seen her do this before, so why bother trying to hide from them? Amanda flicked the lights on and headed over to the toilet and plopped down on the seat. She leaned forward on her knees and waited for the urge to return.

Amanda let out a sigh as she released her urine into the bowl. She sat there listening to the sound of the liquid hitting the porcelain and sighed. She didn't recall drinking this much before. Amanda sat there on the toilet letting the sound of her piss fill the bathroom air as it rang out. She was still feeling a little drowse as she yawned. The peeing started to slow down just as Amanda felt a wave of discomfort radiate from her rear end. It seemed like it was time to drop her load.

Amanda let the last droplets drip off her as she sat there waiting for the right time to push. She didn't want to strain too much or put too much force into it. She would just wait for the feeling of release to come back to her. Amanda sat up straight as she waited for that moment to come back. She didn't have to wait too long as the familiar feeling of fullness came back. She could feel her insides wanting to expel its pent-up leftovers. Wanting to get it over with, Amanda gave a strong but not too firm push and felt her anus expand. No sooner did the portal open did Amanda get greeted with the sounds of something sliding out of her. She could hear the sounds of something sliding over her anus as it rushed out and splash into the water below. Amanda wasn't expecting this much waste to be expelled from her butt. She sat there giving a good grunt and push to help eject the mass of used material. Amanda felt what she could only assume was a foot of solid dung creep out of her rear end. She had to take a breath as she didn't recall eating that much beforehand in order to produce such a monster of a beast. Amanda took another breath as she prepared for another ordeal of pushing. Amanda gave a good grunt and was rewarded with the nice sound of a wet fart a splash in the toilet.

"Finally," Amanda breathed rubbing her gut that now felt empty.

Amanda sat there and gave a few more pushes just to make sure it was all out of her system before wiping. After cleaning up herself, Amanda got up and looked at what she felt had to be a mile-long pillar of her poop. Looking through the dirty pieces of paper that were floating in the water, Amanda saw something in there.

Squinting, Amanda looked closer at her waste and saw an object. Peering closer, and ignoring the smell, Amanda had to see what it was. There in the depths of her filth, she saw a very familiar arm sticking out grasping for something. Amanda quickly covered her mouth. It wasn't to stop herself from puking, but to stop from bursting into laughter at the fate of her brother who perished, covered in her shit.

It took all her might to choke back a laugh at her brother's plight and doom he had to go through.

"Sorry twerp," She chuckled. "Looks like you're in the shit now," She snickered again before almost losing it in a burst of laughter. "What a crappy way to go." This was the tipping point as she laughed so loud she swore she woke the others up. Not even giving Aaron a second thought, she flushed the toilet and washed her hand. She headed back to the bedroom feeling like the Goddess she was.

Chapter End Notes:

I feel like I rambled a little too much. Let me know what you think, and if you find any mistakes.