- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Commission for Star

Aaron came home after school and noticed a laptop on the living room table open. It was his older sister's computer that she left just laying around unsupervised. Aaron looked around and noticed that his sister Amanda wasn't anywhere to be found. Where was she? Looking toward the kitchen, where she usually was other than the couch, Aaron tried to see if his sister was in there looking for food. She wasn't there either.

"Mandy?" Aaron called out slightly worried that maybe something was wrong.

"WHAT," A shout rang through the house.

"Nothing," Aaron said to himself.

"I'm in the bathroom, so you got to speak up," Amanda shouted again.

"Of course," Aaron again said to himself.

"Taking a shit!"

Aaron scrunched his face up in disgust at that. That was way too much information that she was giving him.

"Might take a while," She continued.

"Okay I get it! Jeez..." Aaron shouted in revulsion, just the thought of his sister taking a dump. Aaron swore he heard his sister laughing in the bathroom at his obvious discomfort of them talking about her bowel movement. "Disgusting..." Aaron said as he sat down on the couch and dropped his bag on the floor. He just wanted to relax. Aaron looked over at the laptop that was still open. Leaning over he saw his sister was still logged onto her computer. She had a few windows open, but they were all minimized to her toolbar at the bottom of the screen. Amanda was way too trusting. Weighting his options right now, Aaron decided he still had time and quickly scooted over to look through his sister's computer. Opening the minimized windows, he saw the multiple websites she was visiting right now. Aaron couldn't stop himself as he invaded his sister's world of online Giantess roleplay and chat rooms.

This wasn't the first time that Amanda had left her computer on with these browsers open. In fact, anytime he got a chance, Aaron would explore this mysterious and dark world his sister hooked him on unintentionally. It had to be several months ago that Aaron stumbled across her computer when she was out shopping for whatever it was. At first, he had no idea what it was but the more he explored on her computer and the websites she visited the more his shock and confusion quickly became curiosity and wonder. He was turned on by the idea of shrinking, and apparently so were many others judging by the stuff that his sister looked up. She had multiple websites she visited ranging from just roleplaying to forums all the way to voice chat and videos. Amanda was everywhere in the shrinking community.

One might wonder why Aaron didn't just use his own computer to view and explore this new found world, but Aaron wasn't as computer savvy as his older sister. A lot of the sites she visited were on the dark web, places that Aaron didn't have the slightest idea of how to get to. Luckily his sister was a computer nerd, but she wasn't the brightest bulb in the bunch to just leave her computer completely unguarded.

Aaron quickly clicked through her browser and found one of Amanda's chat room that he quickly looked through. All his sister's response and replies to her post were an instant hardon for him. There were talk of shrinking people and making them worship a Goddess of some sort. The things they talked about were crazy, yet very exciting to Aaron as he read the last few lines in the post.

Aaron still had time before his sister was done in the bathroom, he decided to take a few pictures on his phone. He captured the words on the screen along with some images that were on some of the other tabs that were left open too. Oh this was going to be great to jerk off too. Just thinking about it right now was already stirring his loins...

There was a loud flushing noise from the bathroom. Aaron quickly returned the computer back to normal just as he found it and scooted away from it, so his sister wouldn't be any the wiser about him snooping in on her stuff. As the door opened, Aaron quickly pretended to be texting his girlfriend as his sister returned to the living room. Aaron did his best not to look suspicious at all.

"Hey twerp," Amanda said.

"What," Aaron replied not looking up at from his phone.

Amanda paused just in front of the couch and noticed her computer open, "You didn't touch my computer did you," Amanda asked with a warning note in her voice.

"What," Aaron asked sounding annoyed that she would ask. "Why would I?"

Amanda seemed pleased at his response as she quickly closed the top of the computer. "You better not have," Amanda warned him. "Or you'll be facing my wrath."

"Whatever," Aaron said getting up and heading to his room. "I'm going to take a nap," Aaron told her. Amanda didn't respond to Aaron as he headed to his room. When he got there, he decided to take this time to look through the pictures he captured. Already reading a few lines from the chat Aaron felt himself starting to get hard again from the roleplaying that his sister and whoever Da BRA was. Apparently, they both were playing the roles of a Giantess and Goddess as his sister called herself in the chat. There were a few others asking to be shrunken and chosen by the Goddess to be the one to worship her. Just the thought of this roleplaying was enough to make Aaron already close to releasing himself. He didn't have to read too much more when he came to the climax of both his sister and Da BRA smothering out the life of one of the miniature people trying to calm their Goddess's favor. Aaron felt himself coming down from the high of release when his phone rang.

Looking at his phone his girlfriend just messaged him. "Tonight, 8. I'm horny. Bring protection."

Aaron immediately felt his member starting to stir at his girlfriend's text.

 

 

 

Aaron laid in Debby's bed as they just finished up their love making. As great as it was, he couldn't get the idea of that chat room conversation out of his mind.

"Hey Debby..."

"mhmmm," Debby answered as she laid there cuddled up with Aaron.

He couldn't believe he was going to say this. "Do... do you ...," Aaron cleared his throat and tried to think of how to approach this to his girlfriend. They had been together for almost 6 months now, and they were pretty close. In fact Aaron felt they clicked better than most couples, or at least the ones in his past, and felt like he should just go ahead and come out with his new found fetish.

"Yeah," Debby asked confused at his sudden pause.

"Have you ever... have you heard of something called," Aaron cleared his throat. Here goes nothing, "Microphilia?"

"Micro...philia? What, you mean like shrinking and stuff," Debby asked bewildered at his sudden question.

"You know what," Aaron quickly said, now realizing how silly it sounded. "Just forget it-"

"No, wait," Debby said sounding interested and sitting up now. "Go on," Debby edged Aaron.

"Well, I might have come across something... interesting and new. I ... can we... do you..." Aaron couldn't finish his sentence.

Luckily Debby knew what he was trying to say, "Do you want to do some roleplaying?"

Aaron was shocked at how excited Debby sounded right now at the idea. Was she into this? "I don't know," Aaron told her as serious as he could. As much as the idea sounded great he wasn't so sure. This was all so new and awkward.

"Come on," Debby pleaded. "Think about it. You shrunken down to barely a fraction of your size, unable to do anything but be at the mercy of someone much larger than you. What do you want to do, explore my body," Debby asked sounding excited at the idea, "Or do you want to get more naughty?" Debby asked. "Do you want me to grab you," Debby said as she leaned closer pushing Aaron back onto the bed. "And use you as my personal dildo to pleasure myself better than you could ever imagine to with your insignificant puny body... oh my," Debby said sounding surprised. "Would you look at that," Debby said sounding very pleased with herself. "Someone is enjoying this more than I thought..." Debby laughed as she took hold of Aaron's stiffen member. "So, I guess that's a yes?" Aaron didn't say anything as his girlfriend started to work him. Debby continued, "Do you really want me to shrink you down," She asked Aaron giving him a faster and rougher jerk than before causing him to moan in pleasure.

Aaron didn't say anything but was sure that Debby could read him like a book right now.

"You know," Debby said as she leaned in closer, still working him. "I could do it."

"What," Aaron gasped as she made sure to edge him to the point his mind was foggy. He wasn't sure if he heard her right.

"Shrink you. Do you want that? Just me and my friends, shrinking you down to a micro sized you? Just for the night to be played around with?"

"Friends," Aaron whimpered thinking of Debby's friends and him being at their mercy as they stood towering over him.

"Mhmm," Debby replied delighted in making Aaron squirm in pleasure. She then whispered in Aaron's ear, "What do you say little man... do you want to play with us?"

This was the tipping point as Aaron couldn't think straight with Debby working her magic on him and whispering images into his mind. Aaron released a torrent of his sexual desire all over himself as Debby laughed in joy at his orgasm. It didn't take too long for Aaron to come down from the one of the best hand jobs he ever received. As he caught his breath he couldn't' help but noticed the pleased look on Debby's face.

"I'll take that as a yes," Debby slyly said as she returned to snuggling up against Aaron for the night.

"Yes?" Aaron asked confused.

"Saturday," Debby replied. Aaron wasn't sure what Debby meant. Usually Debby had a girl's night every first Saturday of the month. Something Aaron asked about a few times and learned that he wasn't supposed to ask. Debby now was inviting him to these girls meeting that he was never invited to before.

 

 

 

Aaron wasn't sure about this. He was standing in front of Debby's house deciding if he should actually go through with this. As much as he loved his girlfriend, he wasn't so sure about his. Although he enjoyed the very brief talk he had with Debby, he wasn't sure if he was ready to come out to her friends. Heck he still wasn't sure if coming out to Debby was a good idea. The past couple of days, she had been acting a little weird, very excited and happier than normal. As much as he enjoyed her new-found giddiness the past couple of days, he had a strange feeling about it. It wasn't just how Debby was acting but the whole thing just seemed... off. Did Debby really pretend to "shrink" people every first Saturday of the month with her friends? Why didn't he tell her before? Did that even consider to be cheating? Should he be upset about this? Aaron didn't know what to think, but finally came to the conclusion that he would bring this up with Debby after tonight.

As worried and uncertain Aaron was, there was that part of him that really wanted to do this. The idea of role playing this shrinking, and enjoying the company of Debby and her friends for a whole night was just too perfect of a situation to give up. Aaron knew who they were too. Debby's friends were Mary and Summer, two very attractive women that Aaron found it hard sometimes not to look at when his girlfriend wasn't around. That being said, Aaron couldn't help but notice the looks that Summer and Mary had toward him when Debby wasn't around. There always seemed some kind of tension, sexual tension between Aaron, Summer, and Mary. However, Aaron never pursued it due to his relationship with Debby.

As bizarre as the whole situation seemed, Aaron couldn't stop himself from heading up to the door and knocking.

"Coming," Debby called out from the other side of the door excited at the sound.

Debby opened the door and gave Aaron a joyful smile. "You came," She greeted him. It seemed like she wasn't expecting him to show up tonight.

"Uh, yeah..." Aaron replied entering the home and noticed the other two women that were waiting inside. Summer and Mary were both around the same age as Debby. Both of them were sitting and waiting for something, Aaron could only assume was his appearance. "Mary, Summer," Aaron greeted.

Summer didn't return the greeting and seemed to ignore him, "We should get started. You know how she is when we are behind schedule."

"Schedule," Aaron asked not knowing who or what they were talking about. Everyone seemed to ignore Aaron's comment as if he weren't there.

"Summer's right," Mary replied almost bashfully. "We should start soon."

Debby pouted a little, "He just got here, maybe we should wait till he's more comfortable," Debby offered. Debby turned to Aaron, "What do you think?"

Think about what? Aaron was having trouble following what was going on. Did they mean the roleplaying? Summer and Mary almost seemed impatient right now. Deciding that he didn't want to make it difficult for them, he might as well jump in. "We can start," Aaron told Debby. He still wasn't sure 100% what was going on right now, but Debby and the others all seemed to have been waiting for him and some of them were getting annoyed. He didn't want to ruin this get together just cause he was nervous.

"See," Summer told them. "Mary, let's get started."

Mary didn't say anything as she leaned over from her seat and started to rummage around looking for something on the other side of the seat out of Aaron's view. Before he could ask what she was doing Debby took Aaron's hand and lead him over to a chair and sat him down.

"I'm so happy you wanted to do this," Debby told Aaron standing in front of him.

"Ummm, me too?" Aaron wasn't sure why Debby seemed more excited than he was. Should she be that enthusiastic about him coming over tonight?

Suddenly there was a slamming sound on the coffee table behind Debby. Surprised and shocked he looked behind Debby and noticed an enormous book laying on the coffee table that Mary dropped.

"Finally found it," She said sounding exhausted at picking up the oversized book. Aaron looked stunned at the mysterious old looking book. In fact, it seemed that he was the only one that was mystified by the appearance of the large book, everyone else seemed unphased by the creepy looking cover on the book. Aaron watched Mary scoot forward in her seat to get closer to the book as she opened the cover and flipped through numerous pages.

"It's this one," Summer pointed to one of many book marks left in the book.

Mary just gave Summer a look that told her she knew that already. Summer rose her hands up in defeat as it didn't seem like she needed her help. Summer went back to lounging on the couch while she waited for them to finish.

"Ok... here we are," Mary said as she pointed to something on the pages that Aaron couldn't see. As Aaron tried to look at the odd book, Debbie hopped into his lap and leaned up against him.

"You're going to love tonight," Debbie whispered into his ear.

"Is this..." Aaron asked feeling a weird feeling in his gut that this was really going to happen and wasn't just an act. He wasn't sure what Debbie meant a few nights ago but now... he could feel something in the air. Whatever kind of fancy roleplaying that he thought was going to happen slowly died as he started to realize that maybe, this was real.

"Relax," Debbie told Aaron feeling him tense up. Aaron gulped as Debbie was calming his nerves down by soothing him. Aaron did as he was told and calmed down. This was what he wanted right? To live out his fantasy of being shrunken and to have a fun night with Debbie. Mary and Summer were just a small bonus added on the side.

"Ok," Mary said as she found what she was looking for.

"This will only take a few minutes," Debbie told Aaron. "Sit tight, and then we can have some real fun together," Debbie winked at Aaron.

Aaron nodded in agreement. Right now, he couldn't tell if he was more aroused at the thought of what was about to happen or frighten at it or maybe it was more confusion or perhaps it curiously? Aaron was so mixed up right now he didn't know what he was feeling right now but decided to follow his girlfriend's words of advice.

As soon as Debbie was out of the way, Mary started to whisper words that Aaron couldn't' make out. It sounded more like gibberish as she started chanting and reading whatever was on the pages in that old book. Suddenly Mary started to wave her hands around in front of her. Aaron watched as Mary continued to move her hands in patterns and shapes in the air. This all seemed so well thought out and planned that he was already excited for what would happen next. Everyone also seemed so excited, that their enthusiasm swept up Aaron into their roleplaying. He was enjoying the fantasy of shrinking. But of course, there was no way a person would-

A faint purple glow started to appear on Mary's fingertips as she continued her chanting and mumbling and moving her hands in front of the book. Aaron's eyes grew wide as the light started to spread until it glowed and covered both of Mary's hands. Mary spoke faster as it sounded like she was reaching the climax of the ... whatever it was she was doing.

Maybe he shouldn't' be doing this? Aaron thought as he felt the air around him start to sizzle. He looked at Debbie for support. What he saw made his heart skip a beat. The smile on her face was slightly comforting. That was until Aaron realized it was less of a comforting smile for him and more of an eager smile of some child unable to wait for something it wanted. She was enjoying this more than Aaron was right now.

The thought of Aaron saying something or even getting up was cut off quickly as Mary shouted out the last few words and flung her hands forward launching the purple glowing light that formed an orb. The light quickly flew forward and enveloped Aaron with its bright light. It quickly blinded Aaron with its intensity as Aaron could only cry out as he covered his eyes. It took only a few seconds for the light to disappear, but Aaron felt like it already did its damage and blinded him for good.

Aaron let out a groan as he moved his hands from his eyes trying to test to see if he could see. He was unable to look around as his vision was still messed up. That damn light show really ruined his eyesight. As Aaron tried to get his eyesight back, he tried to get up but feel a little dizzy and disoriented by that blinding light. Other than that, Aaron was the same. He didn't feel smaller or anything. His cloths were still on, he could feel that. So that was it... it was all a damn show. As upset as he was, Aaron felt a little relieved that it didn't actually happen. Aaron was having second thoughts about it at the last second.

Aaron was rubbing at his eyes noticing that some of his impaired vision was coming back to him.

Aaron let out a nervous laugh, "Jeez, you guys need to let up on the theatrics. That light hurt my eyes..." Aaron let out another laugh, "You guys really had me going there for a second."

As Aaron was noticing his eye sight was coming back he heard a rumbling in front of him like thunder followed by a booming voice, "Ohhhh he's so cute." Aaron immediately felt his blood run cold at Debby's familiar voice amplified. Noooo.... It couldn't be. She had to be using a megaphone or something right?

"You were right, he does look cuter at this size," Summer's voice rang out around Aaron just as loud as Debby's.

"Give him a moment," Mary's voice just as loud as the others replied. "They always have trouble seeing at first..."

Aaron felt so confused. Were they still paying? How were they making their voice like that? Were they using speakers or something right? There was no way...

"How are you doing that," Aaron asked out loud. "Your voices sound so...." Aaron started to say until his vision started to clear up which cut his words off. Aaron's vision came back slowly as he noticed a large blurry skin colored object just in front of him. Aaron didn't know what it could be but as sight came back every second it became more and more clear. The blurry image was slowly coming into focus. Familiar features of Debby started to show up more clearly on the enormous object. Features like her cute nose, her eyes, and that quirky smile that she always had when she was excited for something. "So-so- so large...." Aaron finished in disbelief as he looked onto that enormous billboard sized face of his girlfriend.

It took Aaron a few moments to notice that it wasn't just his girlfriend, but behind her was an enormous Summer and Mary. They were all so large! How did they get that big? Aaron was about to ask what was going on and how they grew, but he looked around himself and saw where he was. He was still sitting in his chair. Yet the chair was enormous too... wait. That's when it hit him, everything wasn't larger ... he was smaller!

They did it! They really did it! They shrunk him!

"Hey there little guy," Debby cooed.

"Debby?! This... wow, how? No, I mean... what," Aaron said still trying to wrap his head around the fact that he just shrunk.

"I told you," Debby boomed to him. "Now," She said inching her face closer to Aaron. As amazing as this was, he couldn't help but feel frighten by the enormous face coming closer obstructing more of his view. "Let's have some fun."

 

 

 

Aaron never felt so nervous in his life. Here he was on the coffee table looking at the 3 Giantess standing in front of him. While normally having 3 beautiful women standing near him would be an amazing dream of his, having them tower over him gave him an almost menacing feeling. He couldn't stop himself from feeling intimidated by the fact that anyone of them could accidently end things for him by just a simple misstep. Yet that wasn't the only reason he felt so nervous. It might also have to do with the fact that he was nude right now. Debby thought he didn't need any clothes, which he did protest, only to find that she easily shredded his clothes off with a simple pinch and yank. It wasn't just scary, it was kind of a turn on for him.

"Ummmm," Aaron said trying to cover himself up.

"Oh, don't be so bashful," Debby told Aaron. "Would it be better if we were all undressed?"

Aaron nodded and barely said, "Yes."

"Typical," Summer scoffed as she was already taking her pants off. Aaron couldn't help but watch as all three women were stripping down to their underwear. They then stood there with just their lingerie on. "Like what you see," Summer asked grabbing her chest and making sure to give Aaron a nice show of her goods. "You getting jealous over there Debby? I think he's enjoying this more than you thought," Summer teased as she made sure show off a little more of her well-endowed breast.

"Can you stop that," Mary said embarrassed as she tried not to watch. Summer did a few more chest swings before she stopped. "Do you always have to show off your boobs like that," Mary asked.

"I can't help that they always like to look," Summer said in her defense. Mary just rolled her eyes at Summer's explanation.

Aaron tried to keep himself cupped but it was difficult when he was so aroused right now. As he watched Mary and Summer banter back and forth about trivial things about their bodies and stuff, Debby kept looking at Aaron with lust. She was really turned on right now, Aaron could tell from her eyes, and not the slowly growing patch left in her panties right now from the arousal she was feeling. Although it wouldn't' have been too noticeable for most people, at Aaron size, it was very obvious. She was turned on and Aaron was sure he knew what she wanted to do with him right now.

"Do you want some of me, my tiny man," Debby's words hit Aaron like a train.

"Yes..." Aaron responded with more enthusiasm than he thought.

Debby walked quickly over to the couch behind Aaron and sat down. Mary and Summer followed and sat on each side of Debby as they watched Debby pull the coffee table close enough to the couch that it was connected. Aaron tried to stay standing but as his world shifted, he couldn't help but fall. Once the earthquake stopped, Aaron was able to stand back up. Debby quickly plopped her legs up on the table on either side of Aaron causing him to only be able to look down toward the center of the runway. Straight into Debby's core. Aaron watched as Debby took one of her hands and dipped it between her open legs and ran it over her soaked clothing.

"Come to me," Debby ordered.

Aaron didn't wait as he made his way toward Debby's drooling mouth. As Aaron made his way toward the lips that were waiting for some attention, he couldn't' help but notice how beautiful they were. He's seen Debby's pussy before, but this was something else. Never had he thought of seeing it like this. With its size nearly the same as him, it looked quite intimidating, but in a good way.

"Hurry up," Shouted Summer causing Aaron to jump.

The girls laughed at his response which was a little embarrassing for him, but he quickly ignored them as he made his way toward Debby. As he approached Debby's looming body, Aaron marveled at how much Debby was wanting this. Aaron could already feel the heat and smell hit him before he was even a few feet away... or inches now at his size. The body temperature emanating off of Debby's legs were nothing compared to the scorching heat wave blasting out of Debby and hitting Aaron's miniature body. He was close enough to hear the bodily noises coming from the cave in front of him. The stench was something that he recognized from his previous journeys down here, but it was so much more intense now that he was this smaller. As Aaron paused in front of the gates of Debby, he watched as the enormous fingers of her left hand come to aid Aaron as they parted the doorway for Aaron to look deeper into the dark cavern. The cave was alive as it pulsated at the sensation of something touching it. The pulsation caused a brief gush of air to hit Aaron and consume his sense of smell. Aaron had to get a hold of himself as he was already twitching down there. This was way too much for him to handle.

"Stop stalling," Summer said cutting Aaron's thoughts as he felt something shove him from behind. Aaron stumbled forward landing just barely inside the opening of Debby's spread out opening. Aaron felt the liquid that was seeping and dripping from it, coat his body so easily. Aaron's arm was shoved inside by accident and he could feel the walls clench at the sudden intrusion giving it a nice wet hug. Aaron tried to pull back but the enormous fingers that shoved at him from behind held him down so he wasn't able to back out. "Come on be a man!" Summer laughed as she gave him another push forcing more of his body up into Debby who let out a delighted sound as Aaron was shoved up to his waist inside of Debby. It was a whole new world for Aaron as he wasn't prepared for what he was thrown into.

Aaron's hair was immediately slicked down from the slimy goo that was being produced deeper in the cavern. His body was covered with such a thick layer of liquid that Aaron thought he was going to drown. He had to cough up any fluids that were shoved down his throat and realized that the air he was inhaling was hotter than anything he had ever breathed before. It was like he was in a sauna as the air burned his lungs and throat with its hot moist air. The hot goop that was everywhere wouldn't let go of Aaron's body as it would attach to him and collect only weighting him down. This all lasted no more than a few moments as he felt those damn enormous fingers touching his waste and feet as they started to push him further forward into the depths of Debby. The walls wrapped and warped around his body accepting every inch of him. It wasn't long before Aaron was now covered head to toe in Debby's secretions of love juices. As much as Aaron tried to move he found he had very limited movement form the cramped space. Any attempted he made there, caused a reaction from the muscled walls all around him that pressed into him forcing him to stay still as they enclosed around him. If Aaron didn't move the walls would squeeze harder around him. He was sure Debby was forcing them to pinch his body demanding him to keep his struggles up.

If Debby or the others were telling him to do anything in particular, Aaron was at a lost. With all the fluids seeping into him and his ears, along with the sounds of Debby's body, everything was drowned out. Aaron was lost in the world of Debby. It was his own personal world that he didn't have to share with anyone but himself. He was enjoying himself...

That was until he found he had to share it. Aaron didn't know whose they belonged to, maybe it was Summer's or maybe it was Debby's trying to push Aaron into the right spot. All Aaron knew was that there were two enormous digits that suddenly decided they wanted to share Aaron's private world. The large fingers slipped in and found themselves next to Aaron as they rubbed up against him and wormed around to touch the walls around Aaron. Aaron was squished up against the inner layer of Debby's body as the intruders decided to rub a section in particular. This seemed to cause a chain reaction as the walls clamped down harder than before. Aaron was squished up against the large fingers as the walls squeezed everything together in response to the touches. The fingers retracted quickly and suddenly were jammed back inside. They ended up poking into Aaron's feet shoving him even deeper into the depths of Debby. Aaron felt everything whoosh by as more freshly cream enveloped his body making his journey deeper easier. Aaron couldn't help but feel helpless as the fingers wouldn't' leave him alone. They kept ramming and bumping into him as they tried to push him deeper. Everything was chaotic as the fingers found a spot that Debby seemed very keen about. She reacted differently from before as everything tensed up and quivered. They found her G spot.

Aaron knew what that meant. He had to get out, now! Debby was known to be a squirter, and gushed a lot. She was known for soiling a number of bedsheets. Normally Aaron wouldn't mind, and in fact enjoyed it. However, at his size, if Aaron was trapped in here... he could drown!

Aaron quickly tried to fight his way back down or whatever direction out was. However, the fingers were in the way. The moment he touched the obstructions in his way, they reacted either out of instinct or on purpose, but they ended flicking him back up and jamming Aaron deeper back to where he was beforehand. They were preventing his escape! There was no way he could-

There was a mini earthquake and a moan that could be heard over everything else that was happening to Aaron. She was getting closer...

Aaron doubled his efforts as he tried to crawl out of there before it was too late, but he had no idea how he was going to get around those fingers. How was he supposed to escape? Any contact with them, he would be shoved back to the beginning and with less time. Aaron figured he could only wait just outside of their reach and pray he would have enough time to squeeze out of there before it was too late. Once Debby started to climax, he would only have a few moments before everything would squeeze down on him and the mother of all floods would engulf him and drown him in her femcum. Aaron did not want to die like that. Waiting for his moment, Aaron stayed just outside of the fingers' grasp as he felt another stronger tremor around him and the walls started to move more actively. Just a few more seconds passed before there was a moan that quickly ramped up to a cry as everything shook from the ensuing orgasm.

Everything moved in slow motion as the fingers quickly retracted revealing some light at the entrance of where Aaron had to reach to escape. He had just a few moments to travel what looked like 10 feet of slimy tunnel terrain. Aaron quickly flung himself forward in a desperate attempt to crawl out of there before it was too late. He could already feel the walls bearing down on his body as Debby let out a squeal of pleasure. Just as Aaron thought he was going to make it, the walls quickly decided now was the perfect time to clamp down. They slammed down crushing any oxygen in his lungs straight out of his body. Aaron let out a painfilled gasp as his lungs screamed for air. Just as he thought it couldn't get worse, the walls tensed up and pressed down on him even more threatening before, planning to turn him into a bloody pulp of slime to be washed away with Debby's cum. Aaron wiggled as much as he could to reach the last 3 feet toward the exit but found he budged only a few mm forward. It was no use. Everything was dimming as his sight was blacking out from the pressure and lack of air. This was the end for him...

The next thing that Aaron knew he felt his body burst forward from a powerful force behind him. He was instantly shoved out into the wide-open world of Debby's living room. He could hear Debby screaming in bliss from her orgasm as he hurled through the air. He hit the coffee table with a rough landing and splatting sound as the cum covering him help dull the impact. As Aaron was trying to get his sense in order he felt large globs of goo rain down on him and all around him as Debby continued to squirt all over the coffee table. Her enormous legs on either side of Aaron twitch nonstop as she rode out her bliss. Aaron was able to watch as the enormous Debby shiver from her orgasm and continue to come down from her blissful high. Next to her, Aaron could see both Mary and Summer enjoying themselves with one of their own hands. It seemed that in between Debby's lap both Mary and Summer had a hand down there. It turned out the fingers that were inserted into Debby were actually the index finger of both of them as they pleased her at the same time. They all seemed to be getting off to Aaron's plight of nearly dying.

Coughing up the rest of what was in his lungs, Aaron immediately stood up. "What he hell," Aaron wheezed. "I nearly died!"

Debby was still coming down from her climax as her legs were still twitching a little from the aftershocks.

"You were fine," Summer said still playing with herself.

"We would have saved you," Mary chimed in not convincingly.

It was at this time that Aaron realized that maybe, just maybe this wasn't such a good idea...

"We... we had our fun," Aaron told them. "I-I want to be changed back."

"Changed back? So soon? But we only just started having fun," Debby said still panting from her pleasure.

"Fun? I nearly died! Debby, please..." Aaron begged trying to get her to see his reasoning behind his fear.

"You were fine," Summer nonchalantly told him again, as if he was being dramatic about the whole situation.

"F-f-fine," Aaron sputtered at her in complete disbelief. There was no way they could have thought that.

"I'm going to go clean up. Before she gets here," Debby said getting up off the couch and headed out of the room. "You know how she gets when it's too messy."

"She? Who is she," Aaron asked Summer as he watched Debby disappear. Who could possibly be she?

"You don't know about her? Our Goddess?" Summer asked obviously knowing that Aaron didn't have a clue. "She should be here soon," Summer told him. "I'm sure she would love to meet her newest sacrifice..."

"Sacrifice? What do you mean sacrifice? Me? A .... What the fuck...." Aaron said panicked. He had to get out of here. This was not what he had imagined when Debby told him about this shrinking thing. He didn't plan on being nearly killed like that. And now he was going to be sacrificed? Aaron thought of maybe making a run to God knows where, maybe to the edge to climb down? Would he be able to make it? Whatever the answer was, it was better than sitting there waiting for this Goddess to show up, whoever the hell that was. And to be a sacrifice to her? No, this was not something he was looking forward to. Aaron contemplated on his choices of things to do.

"Much better," Debby said coming back still only in her underwear but a new pair. "Although," Debby laughed," I don't know how much longer these are going to be clean."

"Debby please," Aaron pleaded as soon as he saw his girlfriend come back into the room. She sat back down on the couch again in-between Mary and Summer. "Debby," Aaron said again trying to get her attention.

"Hmm," Debby answered.

"Please, I... I want to be changed back to normal. Can you please change me back," Aaron begged her.

"You want me to change you back," Debby asked.

"Yes."

"Really? I thought you were having fun," Debby sounded disappointed.

"She said I'm going to be a sacrificed!" Aaron shouted pointed toward Summer who looked bashful.

"What? Why would you say that," Debby asked Summer.

"What," Summer said defensively. "It's true."

"But you never tell them," Debby told her sounding upset.

Aaron felt his heart drop to his stomach, "What?! What do you mean?!"

Debby seemed to ignore Aaron's cries of disapproval, "They always freak out and stuff. Not cool Summer."

"Sorry," Summer said not sounding very apologetic.

"Deborah!" Aaron shouted trying to get Debby's attention focused on him. When she finally looked back to Aaron she gave him an apologetic look, "Sorry, you weren't supposed to hear that part."

Aaron was aghast at Debby's response to him. Aaron was about to say something else when there was a knocking on the door. Everyone's face turned toward the sound. Only a few moments passed before all three of the women on the couch had a look of exhilaration wash over them.

"She's finally here," Mary announced. She seemed way more thrilled now more than any other time tonight. Apparently, this was what Mary was waiting for all night.

"Time for you to meet your Goddess," Summer snickered to Aaron.

"Come in," Debby called out to whoever it was at the door.

Aaron watched with a horrible feeling in his gut as he heard the lock and tumbler moving as whoever it was had keys to the door. It didn't take too long for the door to unlock and open. Aaron watched in horror as the door slowly open to reveal to him who this Goddess was...

Chapter End Notes:

Let me know if there are any mistakes.