- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

If you can help support me at   https://subscribestar.adult/kickyou 

You can also join my discord https://discord.gg/AC87bgP



Ashely let out a disappointed whine as he looked at Phil, “What do you all mean you're busy??”

Phil shrugged, “Sorry, I got to meet the boys and hit the gym.  Next season is coming up soon, got to get some gains when we can.”

Ashely’s disappointment was tangible as he groaned and rolled his head over to Fred who just shrugged, “Got to meet my dealer today, fresh out of weed, got to get more. Besides he wanted to get stoned and watch a few shows, can’t pass that shit up, right?”

Ashely’s anger was groaning as he slowly spun toward Frank as he asked the same question he gave to his other roommates, “And why can’t you hang out with me today?”

Frank held his hands up in defeat, “Dude, I got to set up my freaking classes. Guidance counselor didn’t have any free time except for today.”

Ashley rolled his eyes as he slumped on the kitchen table and groaned, “Booo, you guys really suck.”

Phil was the first to speak.  “Oh boo hoo, just drink a few beers and before you know it we’ll be back and then we can do something together.”

Ashely crossed his arms over his chest as he continued to pout, “And why should I wait for you all? I could just go out and try and find a party or something all by myself.” Ashely was putting off the most spoiled brat aura ever seen.

Phil was calling the bratty boy’s attitude, “Cause you missed us and want to hang out with the coolest guys you know on campus.  Now stop trying to make us feel guilty, we all know you wont party without us.”  Phil’s cocky smile made Ashely try and double down on his pouting antics.



Ashley narrowed his eyes at Phil for a moment before letting out the most frustrating sound ever. “FIIIIINE! Gosh, you’re lucky you’re my friend,” Ashley commented with a slight smile.

Phil just rolled his eyes as he went to grab his gear, “Yeah? And if I wasn’t your friend, what then?”

Ashley’s smile grew, as a twinkle sparked in his eyes, “Ohhhh, I’m sure I’d find a good use for you…”

Phil let out a loud laugh, “A GOOD USE FOR ME! Oh shit, good one, alright you little scamp,” Phil said coming out of his room, “Don’t burn the place down. I’d figure I’d only have to tell Fred that with all his smoking-”

It took Fred a few seconds to catch that, “Hey dude what the fuck?!  I wouldn’t do that!”

Everyone but Fred laughed at the comment till Ashley sighed, “Fine, no fires… but you better bring me something back from the gym.” Phil frowned at what Ashley was saying so he went on, “You know… something big… strong… handsome-”

Phil backed up “WHOA DUDE, we agreed I wouldn’t be your dick magnet!”

Ashley laughed, “I’m just saying if some hunk followed you back home from the gym all sweety, hot, and sexy-”

Phil threw his hands up to his ears and shoved his fingers into them, “LALALA, I CAN’T HEAR YOU!” Phil headed toward the door and quickly made his way out of the apartment.

Ashely was still laughing at Phil's reaction before slowly turning to his other roommates. Fred quickly sputtered, “My supply is as straight as they come!” Ashely watched Fred move faster than if someone said free pot brownies down the hallway. Fred slipped out the door fast after Phil. Which only left one person in Ashley’s dorm.

Frank looked appalled as Ashely’s perverted glance was now directed at him, “Dude, seriously? He’s my fucking guidance counselor!  He’s got to be like older than…”

“Mmmhmmm,” Ashely purred as he leaned in toward Frank, “I don’t mind older men…”

“OH hell no! No no no,” Frank panicked as he grabbed his bookbag and started to head out the door before turning toward Ahsley to catch him smirking at him.


Ashely spoke coyly, “Oh come on, do you have a picture of him? He might just be my type…”

“DUDE!” Frank yelled as he bolted out the door like Satan just showed up in their apartment.

It wasn’t till everyone was gone that Ashely burst into a laughing fit at his roommates. He loved playing around with them, almost as much as playing with them. Still Ashely slowly sobered up from his laughing fit and realized he was back to where he was before, no one to play with and bored out of his mind. What was there for a horny college boy to do by himself?

Ashely sighed as he casually headed over to the dorm room couch and slid into it. It felt empty and dull as he casually pointed the TV remote at the flat screen and started to flip through channels aimlessly. Nothing was on and it was starting to make him annoyed at how exhausting it was to look for something to entertain himself with.

“God so dull… ugh,” Ashely groaned as he tossed the remote on the table and remained laying down on the couch. His legs propped up on the table and his head barely laid on the head rest as he was acting more like a bridge between the couch and the table as he was slumped there in a depressing looking manner.

Acting like a spoiled brat Ashely huffed and groaned as he was all alone in his dorm, with no one to play around with and having to wait for the others to get back to have any sense of fun. A most unenticing idea as he hated to wait for anything. Ashely slowly sat up from his prone position and puffed a gust of air out of his mouth, “So booooring… What to do, what to do… ooooooh! Oh, that’s right,” Ashley’s bored look quickly turned into a sinister smile as he pulled out his phone. Looking at a more recent message he sent, he quickly pulled up his most recent plaything he contacted. It was time to play a game with it, “Time to have some much needed fun.”



Kyle heard his phone start to ping him as he finished up in the bathroom. He wasn’t thinking who it could be?  So there was no real rush to the phone for someone he didn’t need to talk to in person. It wasn’t like he was expecting a call or message from anyone. Kyle flushed the toilet and washed his hands as he headed to his room. His phone was set on the windowsill still charging from yesterday’s use. Kyle didn’t even think who it could be, so when he picked up his phone and saw the horrifying text from Ashely he nearly dropped his phone on the ground.

“Heeeey, I’m bored. You know the deal, come over… or else.”



It was followed by a goofy grinning smiley face that belayed the cryptic and horrifying message that was sent to him through the cryptic and horrifying text. Kyle dropped his phone back down on his windowsill as he sat on his bed slowly shaking his head, “It’s too soon! I… I don’t have any more friends,” Kyle whimpered as he tried to run through the list of people he knew on campus. Students were still returning, and with a few days left the ones that Kyle knew weren’t coming back till the night of classes. Kyle was shit out of luck as he had no one to bring over for Ashely to fucking  “play with”!


“Oh Jesus,” Kyle muttered as he looked at the text again. Maybe he could ignore it-


A sudden ping went off on Kyle’s phone as he got another message from Ashely.



“Now now, don’t ignore me. That’s not very nice…”



Kyle felt his stomach drop… was he watching him now? Could he see him? Oh FUCKING HELL! Kyle freaked out and messaged Ashely immediately at reading the text. “Just got out of the bathroom. I’ll be over when I can.”



Kyle watched his phone ping him again as Ashley sent him a happy smiley face, “Good. You got two hours, don’t be late!” Another smiley goofy face was sent. 

Kyle felt his body shudder at the sudden funny happy faces that belayed the potential danger that was behind those words and images. It was anything but “happy” and “Cheerful”.  Kyle already knew Ashely was playing with him right now. Fucking around with his life like he didn’t have a care in the world. How did things turn out like this?

Kyle dropped his phone as he found himself stuck in a horrible situation. He had no one to go to, and even worse he had no one to pawn off to this psycho boy instead of himself. Kyle was so freaking fucked…





Kyle sat nervously at the coffee shop on campus. There were only so many places he could go to try and interact with people, and the coffee shop at this time of the day was pretty popular. However it wasn’t helping as he couldn’t piece together a plan on how to avoid Ashley’s threat of a horrible doom. Still Kyle would do what he could to try and survive. Sadly fleeing from the campus and possibly out of town, might sound like the most logical thing to do, however a bad feeling in Kyle’s gut told him that wouldn’t keep him safe. That sickening and joyful giggle from that demonic boy echoed in his head ever since the first day he met him. Sadly, a feeling that told him that as unescapable as that sound was, he was equally unable to get away from that fucking freak’s clutches. It was best to think of him as an omnipotent God toying with his life till he got bored with him, whenever that might freaking be.


Shaking in his seat, and not from the caffeine in his coffee, Kyle looked around at the line of people getting a drink. Each one taking their drink to go and not sitting down in the cafe.  This left Kyle no time to try and talk to someone. That was till he heard the name, “Saul,” called out. Sure enough an average looking guy came up and grabbed the cup of coffee. Just as Kyle thought he was gonna walk out of the coffee shop, he watched him take a seat next to a laptop and started to go to work on something. Kyle was so pleased to see someone staying that he nearly let out a happy meep!  Yet at the same time he felt so guilty at what he was about to do to him.



Better him than me.



Kyle took one more sip of his coffee before heading over to the single table that Saul was sitting at alone. It took forever for Kyle to walk the short twenty or so feet to Saul’s table but he eventually made it. Saul seemed so busy on his computer, that Kyle finally had to clear his throat to get his attention.



Saul looked up confused, “Uh, yeah? Can I help you?”


Kyle swallowed any fear in his chest as he spoke, “Yeah, Saul… you remember me?”



Saul frowned as if to recall but the look on his face told Kyle he just couldn’t. Which was true since this is the first time they had met. Quickly Kyle spoke, “Math, last semester? We had the same class…”



Saul slowly nodded, “Oh, you were in my calculus class?”


Kyle nodded, hiding the bold face lie he was selling, “Yeah. You don’t remember me?”


Saul gave him a weak smile and slowly shook his head, “Sorry…”



Kyle feigned a sadden look, “Oh… well shoot. Look, sorry didn’t mean to bother you but…” Saul arched an eyebrow as he waited for Kyle to go on. Kyle took a moment before he  went for it. “My teacher for Calculus two. They want to give a mock exam on the first day of class.”



“No shit,” Saul scoffed, “That’s fucked up.”



Kyle laughed, “You're telling me… Anyway, I threw out my notes on day one of break and my head is still foggy from all the partying I’ve been doing the past couple of weeks… you uh… got any notes from class I can borrow?” Kyle was biting his inner cheek as he prayed for this work.


Saul seemed to think about the question for a few minutes and finally slowly nodded, “Yeah. I think I got some notes from Mr. Jefferson’s class.”



Kyle smiled, “Great, anything you got would be a godsend for me!”



Saul nodded, “Yeah, I got my notes back at my place-”

Kyle quickly cut him off, “I’m like on the other side of campus… I know I'm being a bother and a total dick but… you mind bringing it to my place? Just to copy a few of the equations and stuff. The things I forgot. You have no idea how much that would mean to me and my grade.”



Saul was hesitant as if he were considering the hassle of walking back to his place and then to Kyle’s, but slowly shrugged and nodded. “Sure, when do you need them-”


Kyle sighed as he cut Saul off, “The sooner the better, I need to study as quickly as I can. I’m sorry for being a buzzkill… like maybe I can buy you a six pack or something to make up for it?”


Saul just laughed, “You're fine, I don’t really drink. Maybe a cup of coffee or like a sandwich or something.”


“Totally a deal,” Kyle agreed, smiling. Not like he would have to go through with it…


“Well,” Saul said slowly, closing his laptop, “Where’s your place? I can head over there in like fifteen or twenty minutes tops.”



Kyle continued to smile as he slowly gave Ashely’s address to him, “Meet me there. I’ll be waiting outside for you.”


Saul nodded as he got up, “Alright,” he slowly downed his coffee as he walked off. Kyle never felt happier in his life as he watched the unsuspecting sacrifice walk off to his doom. Kyle was saved yet again.  The feeling of relief pouring through Kyle as he went back to his unfished drink and took his time sipping and calming down from the whole fucking ordeal he went thorugh.





Saul was walking toward the dorm building with his last semester notes. He wasn’t sure why he kept them all. Part of him wanted to think it was because he was ready for a situation like this, when he would need to come back to his notes from a previous class. The other part, the one that knew the truth, he was just fucking lazy. The hassle of collecting all his papers and tossing them was too much work, he rather just leave them piled up and worry about it another time.


Saul smiled as he headed up the stairs to the room at the sheer luck that… uh…. What was his name?



The smirk on his face slowly started to die as he frowned, what was this guy's name? He didn’t remember hearing it in the coffee shop. Heck he didn’t really know his face either. It wasn’t one that he remembered from the countless students in his calculus class. Sure there were a lot of them, but he would think some feature or accent in his voice would spark something. Sadly Saul was drawing a blank.

Damn, that’s embarrassing.

Saul was still dredging his memories for any name to use but wasn’t hitting anything familiar as he climbed a few flights of stairs and finally arrived at the designated door . Outside the dorm room, stood the mysterious student needing his notes. Saul slowly walked toward him and tried to put that face to a name, but he was still unsure of if he had ever seen him before.

“Thanks for coming here,” The friendly student called out as Saul slowly walked up to him.

“Yeah, no problem,” Saul said, still unable to put a name to that face. Figuring it was just his memory, Saul pulled out his notes and started to hand them to his fellow student, until he stopped him.

“Hey, do you want ro come in for some water or like I’m sure there's some food in the fridge you can have before you go.”  The offer wouldn’t have been so weird if he didn’t look so nervous.

Saul felt a weird sensation at how earnest and forward he was being, but it seemed like it was only a show of repayment or gratitude, Saul gave in as he shrugged.  “Yeah, I don’t mind a glass of water before I head out.” The smile on the guy's face at Saul’s response, was full of more joy than anyone offering a cup of water should be having.



Still feeling off about the whole situation, Saul slowly followed the still unnamed person into the apartment for a glass of simple water. Saul headed toward the open door that the unknown college student walked through. A weird feeling going through his body, a chill or shiver that was there for the briefest of moments that told him something was off or wrong. However, Saul didn’t listen as he figured it was him still trying to recall the damn name of who he was passing his notes along to. Besides it was a freaking glass of water, where was the harm in that?


Saul slowly entered the dorm room. Just like the many rooms on campus, each one being repetitive and familiar with a standard look: the same kind of carpet, same kind of dull colored walls, and the same couple of pieces of furniture in the living room. It was all similar, but slightly different on how it was set up or with the lighting in the room. Saul passed the doorway and walked through the small little narrow hallway that quickly opened up to the living room that Saul was very much used to.

As Saul closed the door behind him, he headed into the living room.  Yet as familiar as the room was, the two guys in the room were very new to him.  One of them was the guy asking for his math notes, and the other was a stranger that Saul swore he saw walking around campus before, but never was introduced to him. He was sitting down on the couch in the middle of the room, well less sitting and more like laying down slumped up against one of the armrest looking like the most bored and tired person in the world. Saul came up to a slow stop as he saw the look of nervousness and fear on the guy he was following, as he stood off to the side like some kind of henchman or whatever.

“Uh, hey,” Saul did a soft wave to the chilling boy on the couch. Saul felt like he was intruding on the guy's peaceful day.


“Heeeey,” The cute guy cooed from his position on the couch repeating the hand wave to him. “Sooo, is this the guy?” He asked, looking toward the math notes dude. Saul frowned as he watched him nod vigorously in response to the question. Before Saul could ask what the heck did that mean the causally slumped guy turned back toward Saul, “What’s your name, new guy?”



“Uh, Saul… what, uh what’s going on,” Saul asked looking between the other two. It was clear this wasn’t about his math notes. In fact, the guy he followed in was looking terrified yet, slightly relieved at the situation now.


“Oh, did Kyle not tell you? Haha, Kyle you sly dog. I didn’t think you would be so heartless…” the giggle that left the guy on the couch made Saul do a double take to make sure he wasn’t getting his genders mixed up with that pitch. If it weren’t for the fact he KNEW this was an all boys dorm building, he would have had some doubts about him.

The couch guy slowly sat up smiling as he tucked his legs under his butt and sat up, “Weellll,” He smiled adorably at Saul, “My name is Ashely or Ash for short. You see Kyle,” Ashley gestured over to the nervous looking guy that said he needed his notes, “Brought you here to help me.”

“Sooo,” Saul frowned, “You’re… the one that needs my math notes?”  Saul asked confusedly, pointing toward Ashely.

Ashely’s eyes twinkled for a moment before he burst into a fit of laughs, “MATH?! Why would I need math notes?? Is that what he told you? Oh my goodness… no no, sorry Saul. I don’t need help with my,” Ashely threw up his hands for air quotes, “MATH… jeez, I almost feel bad you fell for that bullshit.”



Saul felt an anger growing in his gut as he glared at the now anxious bastard in the corner of the room. “What the fuck is this,” Saul asked glaring back at both of them, “Why  the fuck did you ask me to come over!?”

Ashely didn’t look the least bit scared, in fact he looked excited and delighted in the outburst. He clenched his hands up close to his chest as a very thrilled child would do when they found something fun or amazing. “Oooh, you are a fighter! This is gonna be so fun!”

Saul had enough of this and his first reaction was indeed to fight. Just as Saul thought of walking forward with his fist clenched into a fist, he found his body not responding. Saul frowned and tried again only to find he wasn’t able to move from his location.

“Now now now,” Ashley laughed as he got up off the couch and practically skipped and swayed over to his kitchen. “Before anyone does anything rash or risky,” Ashely headed over to his freezer and opened it up, slowly picking out something and finally pulling out a plastic covered popsicle.  With a snack in hand he quickly hurried back to his couch and slid back into his seat again, it looked like he was getting ready for a movie or a new TV show. Ashley was sitting cross legged slumped into the cushions ,  smiling back at Kyle, “Like… oh, I don’t konw, trying to run away,” Kyle shuddered and looked petrified at the directed comment, “Oooor,”  Ashely coed smirking at Saul ``like trying to start a fight. Let’s keep this as civilized as possible, but mostly, let's keep it fun for me…”



“What the fuck are you saying,” Saul asked feeling more anger and fear in him as he took a step forward. He quickly found he couldn’t move his damn legs!



“Welllll,” Ashely spoke as he slowly opened up his popsicle. As Ashely did this, Saul felt his stomach turn as he looked at the red, white, and blue popsicle stick emerging from the wrapper. However, instead of it being the shape of a rocket ship like the uSaul design he was looking at a very humanoid looking person stuck on a stick. It was a naked looking woman, very detailed and human like, but looked to be made out of the flavored ice. “Where should I start… hmmmm,” Ashley mussed as he put his attention toward the treat in his hands, “Let me see…”






Carla didn’t know what the fuck was going on.  She recalled being in a store, buy the fucking uSaul shit that one would when shopping.  Then she saw some cutie behind a register.  She gave him a smile and greeted them, only to get a bored and annoyed sounding response.  Before Carla could reply, she was suddenly stuck in the dark, unable to move.  A very cold sensation rolling over her as she was passed into a dark chamber unaware of where she was.  Her screams were either ignored or unheard as she got no response from anyone nearby.



How long she was stuck here was beyond her, as she was left in the silent and unknown.  Cold chilling temperature assaulted her as she was tossed into somewhere freezing and lightless.  Hours and days passed as she was stuck in this chamber with no response or interaction.  She was coldly counting the minutes and days as she suddenly finally felt something moving her around.  What could that mean?  Was she being set free?  Was she safe now?  Carla was so delighted… until she was assaulted with light and a fucking face she couldn’t forget.



That god damn snarky smiling face of that fucking femboy from the store!  Carla was glaring at that face as she found she was now free from wherever she was.  She needed to leave and get the hell out of here and head back to her place.  She needed to… why couldn’t she move?  Carla's attempts to leave were unsuccessful as she found she was stuck in place as if frozen.  A sudden horror hit her as she spun around and looked at the grinning and hungry look of that fucking enormous femboy face!  He was licking his giant sized lips as Carla found she couldn’t escape.  Slowly she was being brought up to his big large face as his mouth started to open wide like he was gonna try and eat her???

Carla couldn’t escape as she watched the gaping hole widen up and she was slowly brought to the black doom before her.  A bright pink tongue darted out and lapped Carla on the chest as it ran up between her boobs leaving a lingering trail behind itself.  The hot melting sensation of the lava-like appendage licking up her body was painful as the hot temperature stung.  The lick left a burning sensation across Carla's body and chest as Ashely dragged his tongue over her exposed body.  The scream that came from Carla was unhindered from Ashely’s attack on her defenseless body.  Carla felt the enormous slimy snake slither up from her lower body to her face as it left an acidic trail of smoldering saliva slowly burning her helpless body.    

Carla whimpered as she watched the enormous boy lick and playfully slurp up parts of Carla’s melting body like she was some treat he was enjoying.  His tongue exploring, slapping, and sliding over breast, she could feel them slowly being reduced with each lingering lick, slowly leaving them to be nothing more than a small lump from each attacking pass he did on them.  Once a chest size in the H range was now somewhere in the B or possible A, thanks to that monster!  Carla winced as she felt the molten heat of the big boy’s breath beating down on her body.  Carla wanted to pull away, but with an enormous wooden stick through her body, she couldn’t.  Instead she was subjected to the constant licks and sucking that her front body was subjected to, she was slowly being eaten and there was nothing she could do but scream for mercy.  Just as soon as she thought this experience was true hell things changed for the worse.



Carla was brought toward that mouth again as she was ready for another slurp over her body.  However, it suddenly opened wider than any door or gate that Carla had ever witnessed in her life.  The large teeth and tongue waiting for her arrival as she screamed for help.  The only response she got was being shoved deeper into the large boiling room that was considered his mouth.  The slimy slippery snake of a tongue slivered over her body making her less solid than before.  Carla screamed over and over again as she felt her body slowly being slurped and melted down from the constant licking and sucking on her withering body.  She was soon pulled out only to be shoved back in as the freaky fucker used her like a popsicle or some candy to be sucked on.  In and out, in and out, in and out.  Layer after layer of her skin peeling off in that insanely melting and sucking environment, hot molten saliva dripping down on her and dissolving parts of her only to be slurped and licked off her body along with parts of her breaking off.  She started with a nice rack but now she was flatter than her tormentor, never mind her ass.  This was the quickest she had ever shaved off fat in her life, and she hit the gym regularly!  Her body mass had shrunk tremendously, which in any other circumstances would have been amazing.



Carla continued to cry and scream as she felt her literal body melting away every second she spent in that mouth.  Just as she expected to be pulled back for another layer of her body to be dissolved, it didn’t.  Instead she stayed still for a second and suddenly was shoved forward further than ever before.  Carla was startled and frightened by the motion as she was pushed beyond anywhere she had explored in the hellish mouth.  She felt herself going past the ring of the femboys’ throat as she was pushed deeper and harder than before.  She was going past his throat and down his esophagus!  Carla screamed in horror as she slipped beyond the little open mouth and into the almost tiny, super tight, dark depths of doom.



Carla felt her skin perspeating and dripping as her body dissolved from the internal heat blistering all around.  She just wanted out of this fucking oven!  GET HER OUT NOW!!!



Carla tried to scream as she felt her body liquifying like an ice cube left out in the sun.  Slowly she felt her body being pulled out, up toward the open mouth she passed by eons ago.  The stick she was on was being extracted, she was being pulled to safety….



Carla felt her gut wince as she suddenly felt the stick stuffed into her body starting to slide off her.  She felt more and more of the stick pulling out of her as she was being left in the torture chamber called a throat.  



“NO NO NO!  HELP ME!!”  Carla screamed as she felt another inch roll out of her body.  She could feel every millimeter of the wood pillar leaving her lower body like someone pulling out at the worst time possible,  as she could feel it heading upward without her.  Finally after a few very long moments, Carla felt the hard stick shaft in her body leave and she was helpless to fight gravity.  Suddenly Carla felt her body falling and heading toward the hellish hole that was Ashely’s stomach.  Carla hit the molten steamy sauce of stomach juices.  Ashley’s stomach acids were hotter than the sun as Carla screamed from the heat and pain.  She felt like she was rolling around on the sun’s surface as body heat and stomach juices assaulted her like they had a job to do.  She couldn’t help but cry and making hoarse noises  as every inch of her ice cold body was bitten, dissolved, and liquefied into a gooey puddle of sugar.  She was nothing more than a tasty treat on a hot day for Ashely, who was enjoying himself with her demise.  

Carla’s last sane thought as she melted and broke down from the intense stomach contents and heat was “Why me…”





Saul watched with complete horror and shock, as the ice cream girl started to make faint screaming noises as Ashely brought her up to his face. She was barely able to move around, as she was stuck on a stick keeping her in place.  Ashely mused over what to say, he opened his mouth wide enough to stick the screaming face of the popsicle girl into his mouth and silence her into a muffled scream as he sucked and licked her face all over.

“MMMM,” Ashely moaned as he started to pull and push the stick of flavored ice in and out of his mouth. After a few moments he pulled out the crying and gasping humanoid  person from his mouth, “Nothing like a good sucker on a warm day like this.” Ashely slowly waved around the horrified girl on the stick before shoving her back into his mouth causing an even louder screaming as he continued to practice his sucking and slurping skills.



Saul was terrified at the sight of Ashely eating the living person like they were nothing but food. He wasn’t even pretending like he couldn’t hear her, it seemed to only delight him more as he continued to torment her in his mouth. Pulling her out of his maw and licking her from her crotch up through her belly and breast to finally hit her face.  It slithered up her frozen nude body, licking a trail of dissolving liquid up and over her body parts. Her cries and pleads only increased with each slurp that he licked up her exposed body, just like any lollipop or popsicle. 


Ashely continued to toy with her, almost as if Saul and Kyle weren’t in the same room, but he would occasionally eyeball one of them as if to tell them they could be his next treat. Ashely continued to moan and make noises as he licked and slurped up the slowly dissolving and melting popsicle person. He wasn’t even trying to be clean as his droll and spite dripped from his mouth and down his chin like a messy child enjoying himself over being neat. It soon wasn’t long before Ashely pushed the popsicle into his mouth, once again. Only this time, he pushed the stick in much deeper, like he was trying to see how far he could go down into his gullet. Soon the handle went past his lips along with his fingers and then even deeper. Saul felt his mouth open and his eyes widened as he watched Ashely practice his throat technique as he dipped it to the furthest depths of his mouth and esophagus.  Hand in mouth and fingers barely holding the tip of the wooden popsicle stick



Just as Saul thought Ashely was gonna stick his entire fist into his mouth, he slowly started to pull it back out. Soon his small fingers still holding onto the popsicle stick came out, and the rest of the wooden stick too, hovering there wasn’t an ounce of popsicle left on it.  Just a very drenched wooden stick.


“Ahhhhh, soooooo gooooood,” Ashley squealed in his seat, smacking his lips and licking them clean as he rubbed his belly, “oooh, she's still squirming in there,” He laughed. “Give her a few moments, she won't be, trust me,” Still laughing, Ashely went on tapping his slim exposed stomach, “She’s just another yummy yummy treat, for my rumbly tumbly tummy!”



Kyle was the first one to speak, “Who-who was that,” He asked, sounding horrified at what he witnessed.

Ashely's smile slowly turned to a confused frown. “You konw… I honestly don’t really know,” He laughed before going on, “Someone from work, I’ve been saving her for a few weeks, just never got around to eating her till now.  I thought you guys might like a nice show before we get down to business.”

Saul wanted to think this was all some kind of hallucination or weird day dream he had, but there was no mistaking the sounds he heard coming from that living popsicle. Saul was still trying to move his legs but found they were frozen still as he couldn’t escape the room. Saul had to look down to make sure he still had feet and they  weren’t like missing or turned to pure stone.



“Anyway… where was I…” Ashely mused as he rubbed his hands together and looked between Kyle and Saul. Saul was now slowly putting together what his situation meant. If that was a person turned into a popsicle, then that meant that Saul could be turned into food, or maybe even something worse. The horrifying concept rang through his body as he was at the mercy of this cruel childish creature slumped casually on the couch in the shape of a person.

As Ashely continued to playfully look at both Saul and Kyle, Kyle spoke up. “I brought you someone!  Just like you wanted!  So you can let me go, and-”



Ashely cut him off from his extremely panicked response, “Awww but that would be soooo booooring. So, I've been thinking, it’s kind of LAME for you to just drop someone off like,” Ashley pointed toward Saul, “a sack of potatoes, and just quickly skitter away like a little scaredy cat. Where’s the fun in that? No, no, I think… I think it would be way more funnnnn,” Ashley purred as his smile grew into a crooked curve as he looked at both of them, “If you TWO play a fun game together with me…”

Saul watched Kyle shudder and gulp as he looked like the devil had just asked for his soul. “Wh-wh-what game?!”

“Ohhhh,” Ashley giggled as he slowly got up from his seat like he had all the time in the world, “Nothing too complicated. It’s soooo easy!  Here’s how it goes…” Ashely slowly started to walk around Kyle and Saul looking them up and down, taking notes or just looking as judgemental as possible at what he saw. Saul didn’t know if he could pin any of Ashley’s actions down to logical reason. Still Ashley circled him and Kyle letting his words hang in the air for a few moments as if drawing out the most dread and fear he could.  Ashley slowly lifted his right hand and three fingers as he went on, “I’m giving you both three hours.”



Kyle and Saul looked between each other as Ashley didn’t go on as he smiled like a kid proposing a game to play without telling anyone the rules on how to win. Finally Saul decided to speak, “To do what…”



“I’m so glad you asked!” Ashely beamed with a smirk. “I want you two to spend the next three hours to come up with the most terrible,” Ashely smiled wider as he went on, “HORRIBLE,” Ashley laughed, “DIABOLICALLY!” He nearly shouted as rubbed his hands together looking at both Saul and Kyle, “Thing, that I can do … to … you!  Whoever comes up with the most deliciously cruel thing to happen…. WINS!”  Ashley snickered and smirked like a troll as he watched both their reactions to his twisted idea.



Both Saul and Kyle were quiet for a few moments. Finally Saul spoke, “What do we win…”



Ashely with his playful smile just whisper loud enough for both of them to hear, “That’s a secret…” Ashley burst into a loud laugh that startled Saul before he went on, “But let's just say you don’t want to disappoint me, that’s for sure. Anyway-”

As soon as Ashely said that word, Saul felt his feet and legs go back to normal. Kyle stumbled a little, telling Saul that he was also locked in his spot this whole entire time. Saul looked down at his feet that were slowly moving with his desired commands.

“So,” Ashley said as he headed back to his couch and flopped down on the cushions.  A soft fruity burp left his lips, as he smacked them together while he went to turn on the TV, “I’d say, be back here by four…”



Kyle looked at Saul and then at the very uninterested Ashely, who was starting to flip through the TV channels. “Or… what, uh, exactly,” Kyle weakly asked, not sure why he did.


“Oh baby…” Ashely coed sweetly before turning toward Kyle and that playful look he had on ever since Saul entered the dorm died, and a very serious and cold look was on his face.  “You will regret ever thinking about doing that…” suddenly that adorable grin came back and he gave a cute wave goodbye, “So don’t be late!  Bye…” He waved giving them the hint to get out now.


Saul could feel his heart beating drastically at the threat given to Kyle and knew that it was implied to himself too. Seeing as he didn’t want to be in this dorm room any longer, Saul slowly made his way to the door. He opened it and left with Kyle right behind him. As soon as Kyle shut the door, Saul did the one thing he wanted to do ever since he met Ashely. He slugged Kyle in the face.


“You fucker! You set me up!” Saul shouted, throwing another punch into Kyle's stomach as he gasped and clutched his body where he had been struck. “I should fucking kill you right now,” Saul yelled pulling Kyle’s injured and sobbing body up from the ground.

“I DIDN’T HAVE A FUCKING CHOICE,” Kyle cried as he tried to defend himself from Saul’s furry. “I didn’t… have a choice…” Kyle whimpered weakly.


As much as Saul wanted to hit Kyle again, he couldn’t help but feel a little sympathy for him. What they just witnessed was something no mortal person could fathom. If Saul had to put it into words, it was like a child playing with ants in the backyard. Just something to pass the time with, regardless of how cruel or unjust his judgment might be. The giant held absolute power over those under his foot or magnifying glass. Sadly, Saul and Kyle were those ants today, and Ashely had the magnifying glass.



“FUCK!” Saul shouted, tossing Kyle from his grip and on the ground as he walked away. Saul’s mind wandered with possibilities to his situation but something deep down in his heart told him nothing he did would save him from Ashely’s sick game. He and Kyle were just toys for that fucking monster to play around with. Sadly he had to play this God Damn messed up game. “You bastard,” Saul growled as he walked past the huddled mess that Kyle was curled into. “I’ll see you in a few hours. And Kyle,” Saul said standing near the steps, “I’m gonna to think of the most horrible, fucked up, fate for you to fucking suffer you god damn son of a bitch. I hope you enjoy living in hell, cause that’s where I'm gonna have Ashely send you… If you're not dead by the end of this, you're gonna hope you are!”

Kyle laid there quivering and like a coward. Which was fine for Saul. Sure he wasn’t normally like this to people, but when you go from a normal day of just drinking some coffee into this shit show cause of some fucking loser like him… yeah Saul had every reason to show how cruel he could be.


Now… what the fuck should he have Ashely do to him?






Kyle was still recovering from the physical abuse he received from Saul.

He couldn’t help but feel horrified at the thought of THIS game he was now involved in, and now he had a chance of being doomed to a fate of… well, whatever Saul thought up.

Kyle slowly struggled to get up, as he was still catching his breath from the gut punch he received from Saul. He could already feel his face starting to swell up from where he got hit. Kyle needed some ice for his face, but he didn’t dare go in to see Ashely. He hated the fact that he was this close to that monstrous man. That devil boy could do as he pleased, but Kyle would never crawl to him for help.

Needing to go home, Kyle slowly limped to the steps and headed down. He hesitantly looked beyond every corner for Saul, just to make sure he wasn’t waiting to beat him up more. The last thing Kyle needed was Saul pounding on him till he couldn’t move and missed the deadline, or worse just straight up killed him. Kyle couldn't blame him, if someone set him up like he did … Kyle would have attacked him out of spite too. Still, it didn’t help that Kyle wasn’t feeling the best after being clocked in the face and taking a gut blow.

Kyle hobbled down past a few other students coming home and started to drag himself toward his dorm. He had needed to get somewhere safe, to start thinking up something horrible for Saul. Kyle never even anticipated that Ashely would rope him into one of his fucked up games. This wasn’t something Kyle was expecting and was caught so off guard at the sudden demand from Ashely, Kyle was still trying to process what this meant. He told him to just bring someone to play with, and Kyle assumed he would be off the hook but it seemed he underestimated that cruel monster. Kyle made his way to his dorm and quickly went to his freezer and got some ice for his face and some for his gut that felt like it was already bruised.

As Kyle sat in the lone chair in the living room, he started to think up what Ashely wanted. A terrible fate? Something that would make anything that Saul thought pale in comparison. Something that would make Kyle horrified and disgusted but bring that cruel sinister smile to that sadistic succubus. Kyle had an advantage though, he had been around Ashely longer than Saul, so he knew his thought process. A body pillow… a … oh shit, what did Ashely do with George?? Kyle’s advantage was slowly disappearing as he didn’t know what Ashely did or even liked to do with people!  He just saw him… eat, someone. Kyle couldn’t help but shiver at the thought of being swallowed by the cute and monstrous manchild. Swallowed as food and digested, but there had to be something worse than just food, right?



Wincing at the pain in his jaw, Kyle couldn’t concentrate very hard as he couldn’t think of anything but the throbbing screaming sensation where he was hit. “Why did he hit me so hard,” Kyle whimpered as he slowly glanced at the clock in the kitchen. His heart skipped a beat as he saw the time. He only had a little bit of time left!  Shit, it wasn’t even that long as it would take some time to walk to Ashely’s dorm, and Kyle feared that if he was even a second late, Ashley would punish him!

“OH FUCK!” Kyle cried as he stood up feeling the sharp pain in his stomach. “Fuck fuck fuck….” Kyle paced around as he was running out of time, and still wasn’t closer to an answer. He shouldn’t have taken his time to get back to his place to fucking think! He was such an idiot, what was he even doing?!

Quickly Kyle recalled an online form he was in a while ago. Quickly heading to his room, he grabbed his computer and opened it up. Heading to the website that had random and silly questions and debates posted on it, he quickly typed up a new form. “If you could be turned into anything, what would be the worst thing to be turned into?”

Kyle chewed his lip as he posted and waited for a response.


There were no responses.



No one was coming to his form and answering his question. Kyle glanced at the time and noticed he was running out of precious time. It wouldn’t be long before he had to meet back with Ashely. He might be able to push it back a few minutes if he ran over there, but it wasn't like he was getting a freaking answer anytime soon! He was doomed to be turned into-

A sudden message popped up. Kyle quickly clicked it and read the form.

“It depends on the gender of the person.”

Kyle slapped the little keyboard as hard as he could “MALE!” He had to wait a few minutes before he saw another reply.

“I guess it depends but I’d say being turned into a sock would be bad. All the sweat after walking, not to mention if they are into sports. I’m not a big fan of feet, so it would be weird and disgusting for me for sure.”

As Kyle read the response, he slowly nodded as he realized how truly horrible that would be. Turned into Ashely’s footwear and walked on, smelling of his feet and his disgusting sweat all day long. A total horror show for sure. Kyle quickly had his idea, it was so gruesome and graphic, that he didn’t even think of what else a sock could be used for. Instead he saw what time it was and launched himself out of his seat and hurried out of his dorm to Ashely’s. He had just enough time to get there if he didn’t run into anyone who wanted to waste his time.

Kyle booked it to Ashely’s apartment hoping he made it before the deadline was over.






It wasn’t a long run, but with an injured gut, Kyle could feel the constant pain while running across campus. Still he made it with a few minutes to spare as he opened Ashely’s door. Stepping into the room panting, he heard the sound of a movie or some TV show playing deeper in the room. As Kyle walked into the living room, he saw Saul glaring at him, as he sat next to Ashely. Ashely, who had a bowl of chips in his lap, was laughing and giggling at the TV. The humor in the show or movie clearly making the innocent looking guy even more defenseless, how fucking wrong anyone would be.  Kyle knew that wasn’t an issue after seeing what Ashely could do with his gifts. Kyle felt bad for anyone who was dumb enough to try and rob Ashely or even attempt to harm him in any way.

“Oh, just in time,” Ashely remarked looking up from his lounging state on the couch, “And here I thought Saul was gonna win by default,” Ashley giggled playfully, “You ready to have some fun? I’ll just say I am… it’s been so boooooring all day.” Ashely complained as he slowly sat up and turned the TV off, “Okay, so, who wants to go first,” Ashley asked as he grinned and clapped his hands together with delight waiting with anticipation for what he deemed fun to begin. “Anyone? No? Awww, don’t be scared, I mean it’s only your life that’s on the line,” Ashley chuckled for a few moments before grinning up at Kyle than Saul, “So no takers? Do I need to pick?”

Kyle looked at Saul as he glared at him with a hate that stung harder than it should have. Still, Kyle knew it wasn’t something he wasn’t owed with the stunt he pulled. Instead Kyle took it and started to speak up to go first-


“I’ll go,” Saul barked faster than Kyle could, as he stood up from his chair. His demenor showed him wanting to get this over with and be done with this sick fucked up situation. Something that Kyle wanted to do so long ago, but was never offered an out. Instead he was locked into this situation. “So, what,” Saul asked Ashely, who smiled at him like a kid waiting to be told a story or joke. “I just say what I think would be the worst thing possible?”

“Sure!” Ashely beamed back giddily, “Or you can really tell me why it would suck… It doesn’t matter to me. I figured it’s all fun and games till the VERY end,” Ashely giggled before winking at Saul, “Right?”

Saul’s confidence waned as he watched the observant gleeful eyes of Ashely peer at him as he stood up to spout his idea. Kyle could only hope he was gonna choke as he stood there nervously and frightened before the demanding monstrous Ashely. Ashely slowly folded his fingers over each other and held his crossed hands up to his chin, like an evil bond villain would when explaining an evil plan, keeping his eyes watching feverishly at what was unfolding before him.


“I…” Saul gulped before he went on, “You, have an ass,” Saul sputtered nervously.

“Ohhh, Doooo I?” Ashley laughed as he continued to smirk, “What about it?”

“That… being… your fucking ass!” Saul blurted out. “I mean, like, it sounds like a bad situation to be in-”

“Being my ass,” Ashley clarified as he cut Saul’s explanation off. “You’re saying living as my booty hole would be the worst thing imaginable?”

“Y-yeah,” Saul nodded looking petrified at his response, as if he just picked a fifty fifty question on a game show, only this meant his life and not money.

Ashely’s smile grew as he gave a soft clap, “Bravo… that does sound fun! Turning someone into my butthole? Oh, you have no idea how much “fun” they would have! And trust me I use my ass for A LOT of things,” Ashley laughed as he slowly brought his hand back to his butt to give it a soft pat to emphasize his meaning, “however, as bad as that sounds, we still have one more contender waiting to play.  Well, what do you have?”

Saul watched as all attention turned toward Kyle who looked horrified at the news he just heard. Kyle watched as all eyes quickly switched to him waiting to hear what he had. What he had was …complete and utter trash. How was being a fucking sock worse than Ashely’s  fucking ASSHOLE?! Kyle felt his heartbeat pacing out of control as his eyes panicky looked around for a better answer. A game controller? A fucking fork? What about a shoe….

No none of that would work!

Kyle felt his fear rising as he was slowly breaking down and his brian stop thinking and turned to jelly. Instead he slowly heard Ashely repeat, “Well? What do you have?”

“I… uh… have …. a, well, a thing,” Kyle said trying to buy time as he tried to work a last second answer that would top being a fucking butthole for a fucking freaky fiend. However Kyle wasn’t good under pressure and kept coming back to his original answer. “a… a... a Sock… your sock!” Kyle barked trying to get the idea out before he was swallowed up in his turmoil. Still he watched As Ashely raised an eyebrow at his remark.

“A sock, my sock,” Ashley repeated, sounding a little unimpressed.

“Uh, well, uh… yes?” Kyle spoke as he hoped that this was sufficient enough to escape his doom

Ashely just chuckled as he replied, “Ooooh, well, I do use my socks for A LOT of things.” Ashely laughed as he leaned toward Kyle while sitting on the couch, “I like to run in them… work out, obviously…. Get super sweaty in them, and I like to clean some messes up when I’m not wearing them, but most importantly… I LOOOVE to jack off into a sock…” Ashley laughed as he sprawled out on his couch and sighed after a brief moment, “there's nothing like splurting my seed into a fresh sock. Taking my cum for countless days, weeks, hell… even years if you last long enough. Oh yeah.. I’d make you my little cock sleeve in no time!”

Kyle's uncertainty slowly eased after hearing the horrors of Ashely’s usage for a sock. Maybe his choice wasn’t as bad as he thought, that was till Ashley sighed and looked back at Saul  ``But …” Ashley spoke sounding a little disappointed, “I think being someone’s butt hole, is by far a much worse fate. Nothing like being the back door to every joke, the butt to every conversation. A naughty portal of fun for those who want to play with the Dark side of things… if you catch my drift…” Ashely watched Kyle and Saul ponder what he was saying, only for Ashely to roll his eyes and sigh, “Anal… I’m talking about anal sex.” the sudden shock and disgusting thought of being a butthole and proceeding with not just the daily life of Ashely as his trash shoot, but having someone else messing around with them back there for fun sex time. That was a new and even more horrifying thought.

“Annnnywho,” Ashley laughed as he got off his couch and looked at the now two even more petrified people in his home. “I guess, all that’s left is to declare a winner right? Who do I pick…” Ashley slowly walked around the two people before finally grinning at Saul, the very clear winner, “I guess you're the victor with the idea of being MY BOOTY HOLE!”

The look on Sauls’ face was of total relief as he couldn’t help but exhale his pent up stress and fell to his knees in alleviation at the news.



“Yup yup, you win,” Ashely went on as he sauntered over to Kyle who was too busy looking horrified and defeated at Ashely’s choice. “Sounds like you didn’t win. So, what are you gonna do now? You want to run away like a coward again, or are you gonna stay and accept the outcome of your failure?”



Kyle looked at the door and was tempted to run like Ashely suggested, but he was too scared. He was horrified at his new fate of being Ashelys’ ass but he felt that maybe, just maybe there was something far worse of a punishment. Something Ashely was saving for him if he decided to escape.  Something that would make being his booty hole a dream come true.  What that was, was beyond his comprehension, but he couldn’t risk it…

The question was asked again, “You not gonna run?” Ashely chirped into Kyle’s ear as he slowly shook his head nearly whimpering at his choice.

“Really?! Goooood,” Ashely gleefully called out again, as he patted Kyle’s back like he made the best decision in his life. “I knew there was a reason I liked you….”

Kyle frowned as he watched Ashely step away from him and toward the only other person in the room.



“Soooo, Saul you won! Congratulations! I knew you could do it,” Ashely laughed while walking to the confused but still relieved looking guy. Ashely went on with a happy smile, “As a prize, guess what you win?”



Saul snorted and shrugged, “I don’t know, my fucking freedom?”


Ashely laguehd, “Freedom is such an interesting word, cause as true as that is, you do get freedom.” Ashley squatted down near Saul who was looking more uncertain and confused than ever as Ashely, who  went on, “You’ll be free from all your cares of this boring and lame life. You’ll get to be free to do nothing but relax as nothing more than someone’s forgotten memory. Unlike Kyle,” Ashely jerked his thumb back toward him, “You won't have to see me anymore… well,” Ashely laughed with that high pitched nearly giggling sound at his punchline he was trying to deliver. A very sickening feeling came over Saul as he realized that this wasn’t as simple as a fucking game, there was a catch to it all. “I mean, for the most part. There might be a day or two I might want to take a peek at you, I mean sometimes it’s hard not to want to stare at an ass so fine right?” Ashely’s cruel twisted smile grinned at Saul who felt his whole world shatter at what he heard.

Did that mean... “Wait what?! NO NO! You said-”

Ashley cut him off before he could finish his words, “You get a prize… And you do! You get the privilege of being my butthole! How fun does that sound, am I right?!”

The delight in Ashley’s words tore into Saul as he glared at Kyle as all his feelings were directed and pinned on that one person who got him into this. “YOU FUCKING SET ME UP YOU FUCKER!!! I’M GONNA KILL YO-”



Just as Saul got up to his feet and started to charge both Ashley and Kyle, he vanished like he was never even there. Body and words cut out of existence and from the room quicker than a blink of an eye. Ashely laughed, “oooh, now those were some dirty words. Sounds like someone is ready to do their new job, don’t you think?” Kyle still was recovering from the news of not having to be Ashely’s asshole. He was standing there watching the over excited Ashely do a little victory dance like he won the lottery. Twisting and giving his butt a nice little shake and wag, emphasizing on his backside more than one should.



Kyle stood there not sure what to expect but seeing as he was now safe and sound. He couldn’t help but ask the most important question of his life, “Uh, so, does that mean… I can go now?” Kyle almost felt his voice whimper at that last part.

Ashely turned around toward Kyle and just grinned, “Almost, see, I feel like you always leave before the real fun starts. How best for you to appreciate this situation other than witnessing what’s about to happen next,” Ashely told Kyle.  “I mean, it could have been you, yeah?”

Any objection Kyle had was hushed as he felt himself following after Ashely, who headed deeper into his home. Kyle didn’t bother to fight as he felt his legs shuffling after Ashely who practically skipped down the right hallway of the apartment and to another room. Kyle didn’t know why he asked but he did, “Whe-where are we going…” His words were cut off as he watched Ashely flick on the lights to the bathroom and watched him grin a truly devilish smile back at Kyle.


“Well, I got to at least try out this new ass,” Ashely told him as Kyle felt himself being dragged into the bathroom. Kyle was horrified at the news as he walked into the bathroom as Ashely stood near the toilet. “Oh,” Ashely spoke before turning around so his back and butt were lined up with the toilet. He snapped his fingers making Kyle flinch. Before Kyle could ask what Ashley did he could hear Saul’s screaming words and desperate pleading crying out from behind Ashley as he continued to give Kyle the evilest look as he spoke, “Didn’t want you to miss out on the best part, enjoy the show…”

Kyle watched with horror as Ashely started to sit down on the shitter, to do what any normal person would do when they needed to go to the bathroom.






Saul was in utter hell.

It was the only explanation he had, shrouded in pitch black darkness with a certain smell that tugged at his nose. It was hot, not boiling hot, but just enough to make one think, damn where’s the AC? Still it didn’t help that Saul was stuck and unable to move.  This inability to move was similar to the other time in Ashely’s dorm.  His face felt funny and scrunched up, like when a visiting grandparent or aunt squeezes a child’s cheeks together in adoration of such a squishy face. Yet, Saul didn’t feel any love in this sensation, instead it felt more like someone trying to snuff the air out of his body by wrapping up his face.


Saul would have struggled more if it didn’t feel so pointless, it was almost like a python or enormous giant had him grappling his body, holding him uncomfortably tight. His body felt useless, almost like he didn’t have one. Only his face and mouth seemed unrestrained.



Things were so bizarre and different from a split second ago, he really didn’t know where he was. That was till he felt the shifting and moving masses around him. The pressing and pushing form different sides along with that god awful voice from afar told him that he wasn’t too far from the demonic devil that did this to him. The one that truly sent him to a hellish existence as nothing more than a part of his body, Saul was stuck to Ashely as nothing more than his Asshole.

Saul let out a loud deep hefty screaming roar of pure horror as he now could piece together all his senses around him. Still his vicious cry was ignored and put off as Ashley continued to do whatever he was doing. It didn’t help that Saul was in the dark on everything, literally and figuratively. Being stuck in Ashley’s underwear wasn’t something he ever imagined, well it was something he imagined for someone else, but not himself! This wasn’t suppose to be for him, it was a torment ment for fucking Kyle who got him stuck in this messed up situation!

However it didn’t matter what Saul was thinking or saying at this point, he was stuck, and that was a fact. The sounds of muffled talk and movement was all that Saul could hear, he wasn’t able to interject his thoughts or words as no one was answering his cries for help or questions. Only his words echoed off the enclosed walls around him as he could only speak to himself with his bouncing voice. It didn’t take long before something changed as Saul heard some more talking and the sound of something clattering down. The startling sound caused Saul to pause and ponder what that loud noise could have been.

A very odd line of light slowly showing up in the middle of the dark room was hypnotizing for Saul. That was till the light grew larger and wider, spreading  the dark world apart, prying open a window to the outside world. The object that Saul saw finally placed the sound of what it made moments ago. The clanking of the toilet seat being set down for someone to sit on. The opening of Ashely’s asscrack showed off the toilet before Saul as he was slowly being brought down toward the large opening for  anyone to place their normal sized backside on and prepared for what would happen next.

“You can’t be serious,” Saul screamed as he saw the opening grow closer as Ashely started to sit down on the toilet. The light that was shining in was soon darkened as Saul was pointed downward and was slowly being lowered toward the water. The sound of Ashely’s ass cheeks clapping the rim of the toilet seat could be heard and felt throughout the air. The little vibration sent through Saul’s body only made him freak out more as he cried out for Ashley to wait.

Ashely’s rumbling laugh and voice speaking above, “You heard that? He wants me to wait… how cute. The thing is,” Ashely spoke to both Kyle and possibly Saul at the same time, “The problem with being an asshole all the time, is that sometimes you don’t get to pick when shit happens. Sometimes it just happens…” Ashely laughter filled the air before he went silent.

Saul wasn’t sure what Ashely was saying but suddenly he felt a weird surging in his gut. His stomach started to flex and wiggle. A sickening feeling of fullness started to worm its way up, or down, his throat and toward his mouth. Saul felt a mass of girth coming out of his gullet and suddenly his lips were quickly ripped open as a massive bomb of a fart flew out of his mouth. Like an unexpected burp out of nowhere, his lips sputtered and spewed out the spray of stink like he just drank a gallon of soda and needed to let one go. The gassy air grew more intense every moment till Saul felt his trembling and flicking lips falter and slowly shut down with the gas bomb finally released.



Ashely’s laughter was heard from above as he went on, “Oh, that was just a fart?! Here I was thinking it was gonna be something else.”


Saul was disgusted at Ashley's comment and sick humor, but he was too busy trying to recover from belching up something so horrendous to even try and respond to the little brats' words. The taste of it lingering on his lips and in his nose, wherever that was right now being a butthole. Saul wanted to gag but he couldn’t as he continued to hang over a dark pool of water below. He was just getting the stench out of his sense of taste and smell when Ashely started to speak again. Ashley was enjoying himself way too much for someone that just ruined another guy’s entire existence

“Wait wait, this is gonna be good, I think I might have another one in the tank…” Ashely laughed before a stern grunt came from above.

Saul felt something squeezing around what he considered his stomach or lower body. Like a pro-wrestler grappling him from behind, or just a trash compactor squeezing the life out of him, Saul felt the pressure rippling up his body as something was being forced out of his body. Saul felt like a tube of toothpaste, with someone trying to squeeze the last bit of material out of his body. Just as painful and agonizing as it was to endure it slowly stopped as things calmed down.

“Oh wait,” Ashley remarked snickering, “Maybe I do have something left in the tank. And it might not just be a fart.  Hey, do you know what they say about farts?” Saul had no idea if he was talking to him or Kyle but before anyone could ask what the hell he was talking about Ashley went on without a reply, “Fars are  the screams of trapped poop. I find that freaking hilarious!  so let’s see if there’s someone ready to get released after hearing such a loud scream before.”

Saul was beyond confused at what the fuck Ashley was saying, but that grippling and crushing sensation on his lower body came back harder now than before. As the rolling pressure started to descend down his body, Saul felt something else following the pressing sensation. Something more than just gas trying to escape, it felt solid and massive. As if someone was punching their fist and arm up from his stomach, Saul felt the object starting to make its way out of Saul’s body. His mouth quivered as he felt the large load of immense length lingering just behind his mouth and stuck in his throat. He couldn’t help but mentally scream out in horror, feeling the questionable object making its way toward the only exit, Saul’s quivering mouth. Saul felt like he was an icing bag that a baker was using to squeeze out a sugary treat while designing a cake, however what Ashely was designing was no fucking cake. It was just a very simple shit on the toilet.

Sure enough the moment that Saul was dreading was growing closer as he felt his body moving and opening up to the massive waste worming its way out of Ashley and himself. The feeling of throwing up came over Saul as he couldn't help but feel his lips pry open partially. The small opening slowly grew wider as he could feel the turd slowly trudging its way toward the exit, slithering slower than any shit Saul had ever taken in his life. It was like Ashley was deliberately dragging this dump out to torment him, which probably wasn’t far off from what was going on. Saul was gagging and choking on the chum chugging its way out of his esophagus and mouth. The massive object grew larger as the width of the waste grew in size as it emerged from Saul’s face. His mouth breaking open wider and wider as each moment passed and more mass made its way out in a mighty mound of mucky mud. Saul would have been crying if he had real eyes right now as his mouth was winced open to a point it felt like his jaw was dislocated.

Stuck and unable to escape what was happening Saul watched in the darkly lit toilet as the enormous emission emitted from his mouth with a size larger than any object Saul witnessed before. It was like watching a dam empty its water, only the water was made of pure mud and clay, moving slower than a snail as it made its descent to the waters below. It didn’t help Saul as he watched the long and non-stop train of crap curl out of his face and fall down below. Unbreaking and continuous like an endless line to infinity. Time was nonexistent, as only the taste, the smell , and the pain of stretching beyond his breaking point was all he knew. The only sounds being heard was the sliding and expelling of feces from Ashley’s poor ass, or Saul’s mouth to be more exact. That and Ashley’s moans and gasps as he was laying a massively monstrous shit. The size was already breaking records of anything Saul could have continued with, either that or due to his new position in life everything was much bigger which made this normal crap seem colossal.  All Saul knew was that for someone with Ashley’s size, this had to be at least a fifth of the fucking femboy’s body weight at least. Regardless of the size and weight being expelled it wasn’t till Saul felt a sudden gap in the back of his gut that was now following up his throat after the tail, signaling the end of the poop python being pushed out of his pucker. Finally, his abused and weak mouth pushed the last bits of the amazing amount of crap out of both Ashley and Saul’s body.

“Ahhh, nothing like a nice shit to clear out your bowels,” Ashley sighed as he continued to sit there with Saul watching the results. He was sure if he needed to breathe he would have blacked out long ago, both from the stench and lack of breathing as his throat was clogged for so long. Still he couldn't help but feel his mouth quivering and shaking as he could only pant and gag at the results of the amount of shit he vomited up.

Before he knew it, something white came into view as Ashley jammed his fingers into Saul’s face and started to rub around viciously. Wiping and scrubbing his weak lips of any contaminants left from the process beforehand. Saul felt the jabs and pokes as Ashely quickly completed the last step as he tossed the stained and soiled paper away. Saul was still recovering from having Ashely abusively clean his mouth and lips of any foul remnants, when Ashely finally got up off the toilet. The view below soon vanished and he was tucked away into the depths of Ashely’s dark butt crack.



“Ooof, what a nice dump, I knew there was a reason I was holding that in for a while,” Ahsley's mocking laugh filled the room as Saul could do nothing but listen to what was happening around him. Ashley went on talking to Kyle, “Hey, at least it wasn’t you, am I right?” A quick laugh from Ashely was followed up by the sound of patting on what Saul could only assume was Kyle’s shoulder or body. The unwashed hand pat would have made anyone cringe in disgust. “Anyway,” Ashley said, washing his hands now after the contact he had with Kyle, “I got things to do, places to go, and people to have fun with. Uh, be a pal, and when your done looking, flush that shit down, kay?” Ashely didn’t wait for an answer as he went on, “Cool, oh, and before I head out, did you want to say bye?”


Saul watched as the gate before him opened up once again,  as Ashley pried his ass apart and showed Saul the outside world one more time. Saul looked out and spotted Kyle with the same look that Saul had right now. A full face of disgust and horror as he witnessed the cruelest and most terrifying thing to happen to a person. As Kyle looked at Saul, he couldn’t help by screaming, “HELP ME!!!  DO SOMETHING!!!”

Kyle winched but didn’t move as he heard Saul cry for his help. He didn’t even try and budge from his spot as he looked away from Saul’s desperate shout for help. He looked defeated and abandoned as he stayed still in the bathroom. Slowly the butt cheeks rolled back into place blocking out all light as Saul was finally sealed away and the clothing came back up as Ashley laughed, “Alright, well I’ll text you some other time when I’m bored and looking for some fun. Till then, you take it easy bud.  Go have some fun or whatever. I mean, you never know when it might be your turn, right?” Ashley chuckled as he started to walk away, sliding his blubbery butt over Saul’s face as he walked away. “Now if you don’t mind, I got a party to go to and someone to fuck.  And tonight…”

Saul felt a mighty earthquake erupt around him as he felt the skin and walls around him jiggle and shake from what sounded like an ass slap from Ashely.  “I’m feeling like having this new booty getting broken in by a big bad cock.  Hope my asshole is ready for a very intense night …”

Saul screamed once more at the thought of someons’ dick coming anywhere close to him.  However all his worried screams and pleas were ignored as Ashely walked off leaving Kyle alone and Saul trapped into the depths of his pants.  Pants that were being planned to be ripped off later tonight and having Sual savagely destroyed.  A simple shit was one thing, but being fucked by another guy was the point of no return to Sauls’ horrible life.  His damning screams and cries were ignored as Ashley just laughed at the sounds.


Saul’s horrified screams echoed out from Ashely’s ass as he left Kyle in the bathroom still stun locked from what he witnessed. Kyle’s emotions were all over the place but he couldn’t stop himself from weeping at the fact he was so close to ending up like Saul. A fate probably worse than any other he could imagine.


Kyle had just one haunting question on his mind. It spun around his mind like the disgusting and putrid waste that spun down the drain, “How the fuck can I get out of this mess?”

A question that could not be answered by him...





Chapter End Notes:

Sorry for the long wait, for this story and posting.  Had stuff come up and than more things.  Hopefully I can get back into a normal routine again.