- Text Size +

 

In this chapter:   Lacy films her final project, the total destruction of Biraal City, along with some help from a few friends. Miranda receives some strange texts from Sabine.  Natalie learns the difference between life under Lacy and Life under Miranda in Ashton City.  Jessica catches up with an old customer.  Lacy graduates, saying goodbye to Grove View Apartments. 

 

Day 283 – Lacy

Lacy drank a few gulps of her fizzy energy soda, setting the large can down onto her computer desk with a soft metallic clank against the faux wood.  Lacy clicked her tongue against the roof of her mouth a few times, enjoying the sugary fruity flavor wash over her tongue and the back of her throat, “ahh…” she pleasantly exhaled, feeling the surge from drink begin to bolster her quickness a bit as she paced around her room, setting up her studio equipment to perfection.  Lacy turned on a large umbrella light attached to a stand, focusing the bright white beam onto her nightstand, lighting up every minuscule detail as if turning on a star above the tiny city.

 Lacy watched the plain white screen she had hung up behind her nightstand, the light reflecting perfectly off the plain surface as she peered through her camera fastened atop its tripod, pressing a few buttons to make sure she had the best settings for the scene, framing the shot by adjusting the camera stand down towards the city, the scene beautiful so up close.  Biraal City framed up, the bright light shining above them with the white background almost made it look like the entire half-destroyed city was floating on nothing but whiteness.  Lacy smiling as she could see her micros wandering the streets in the large, zoomed in lens, almost being able to see the details of their individual faces as she slowly zoomed back out to a wider shot. 

              She set up a small microphone on another stand, placing it next to the city, out of frame of the camera, adjusting the filter over the microphone as she angled it down towards the city to capture all the sounds of the upcoming destruction, seeing the soundwaves jump around in frequency on her laptop that her microphone was plugged into, knowing she would have to enhance the sounds later to be able to hear her tiny people when she edited the video and audio together before submitting it off to her professor to be graded. 

              Lacy took one last look at her setup, making sure everything was on and operating correctly to her liking.  Satisfied, Lacy plopped onto her bed, resting her back against the wall as she leaned her feet up against the nightstand, her soles towering over Biraal City, Lacy seeing the audio on her laptop increasing with frequency, realizing it must have caused her micros to start buzzing around her feet in excitement.  Lacy wriggled and scrunched her toes a few times, the city between the soles of her feet as she sunk her back down the wall into a more comfortable position.  Lacy could already feel the little feather-like sensation of thousands of her micros against the bare skin of her arches where they met the edge of the nightstand, Lacy shaking her head nearly in disbelief at the quickness of their commitment to her.  “I’m gonna miss this… honestly…” she whispered to herself, smirking and closing her eyes as she rocked her head left to right against the wall with an energized joy, unable to relax from the fidgety energy drink, but trying to enjoy the feeling nonetheless of the tiny massages all over her upper soles. 

              She wriggled her pale toes once more, knowing she hadn’t showered that day, that the pungent smell of her feet must have been a bit worse than normal for her little people as they threw themselves against her bare soles without much care of the scent emanating from her skin, rubbing their hands into every minute crease and wrinkle.  Lacy pulled up her phone, opening her group chat with Ana and Jessica, “20 minutes… don’t wake up Miranda on the way over, okay? Awesome” Lacy sent, placing her phone next to her pillow.  “20 minutes is enough, right?” Lacy whispered to herself, feeling the tiny amount of pressure against her skin slowly increasing as more micros showed up to please her, but her mind was on other things.  Lacy quickly pulled her feet off the nightstand towards her, unaware that a few dozen people were carried along with her momentum, the micros flying off the edge of the surface and down towards the crack between the bed and stand and splattering in between the carpet threads basked in shadow and out of view.

              Lacy stood up from her bed, awkwardly pulling at her rolled up, light blue skinny jean shorts around her crotch as some of it had ridden up her inner legs while she was sat atop her bed, exposing more of her slim, pale thighs.  Lacy straightened out the thin, black tank-crop-top that ended just above her midriff, showing off her bellybutton piercing and the very bottom edge of her rib tattoo.  Lacy slicked back her unwashed hair to the side of her head, her bangs nearly hanging over her right eye as she stepped up to her desk, taking another loud gulp of her energy drink.  Lacy grabbed her favorite lighter off the top of her dresser before stepping up to her camera, framing up her tiny city as center stage before clicking the red record button. 

              Her eyes saw the red light atop the camera blinking, turning back towards Biraal City as she dropped to her knees to the side of the city and out of the shot of the camera, face to face with the buildings at street level with her eyes, she smiled wide, watching as tens of thousands of her micros poured out into the streets to stare at her as if waiting for a command. Lacy feeling a sense of importance, for the first time in her life, things seemed to make sense, she had love with a girl who was just her type, feeling lucky that she didn’t lose her, she had a close friend in Jessica who had shown her a newfound confidence in herself, she had her dream internship lined up in an exciting city in a more accepting part of the country to her looks and lifestyle, she had a million micro-sized people that woke up every day just to see her and give her anything she wanted.

 Lacy was finally popular in her own way.  Lacy didn’t have to think about her bullies from high school anymore or being looked at judgmentally by her peers at university, she had everything she wanted in the moment, the lingering voice of depression in the back of her mind had dwindled to a faint whisper that she could ignore most of the time.  “That’s why this is going to be so difficult…” Lacy whispered to herself, seeing the masses of her followers making minute distance towards her face, Lacy cringed her teeth, then bit her lip with anxiety, her eyes lowered as she felt a hint of sadness and guilt working its way through her mind.  “I wish we did more together, I wish I could take you with me… but… there’s no way the city would survive the move…and I need this A, or else… everything I’ve worked for won’t happen, it’s not that I don’t care about you all… it’s just… you all add so much to the scenery when I film things like this, the film would be just so boring without you running away from a giant fireball, okay? It’s not personal” Lacy whispered, her fruity breath washing up over the edge of the desk and towards the streets of the city. 

              Lacy looked back towards her camera, starting to have second thoughts, seeing the mites come out in droves as she turned her attention back to all their little eager lives waiting to please her in whatever way she commanded them to, her heart beat a little faster, the energy drink not helping her pulse or jitteriness.  The thought of approaching the city like an angel of death, so callously, ideas of just crushing them to get the A and moving on, she wondered if there was another way for a split second in the back of her head, Lacy thinking that maybe she could do what Jessica did, shove them all into a box and take them on the 31-hour road trip out to California.  Wrestling with the thoughts in her head for a moment as she chewed her lip nervously, her eyes darting across the cityscape laid out before her face. “Ahhh…” Lacy groaned, feeling the dissonant ideas in her head battle each other as she reached into her pocket for the lighter.

              She pulled the lighter up and above the nightstand next to her face, clicking it on a few times as her face softly glowed from the small flame flickering in front of her.  Spotting a large group of micros gathered between a few small buildings as she slowly angled the flame downward towards them, seeing the buildings catch aflame and billow a small plume of black smoke that dissipated just above Lacy’s head.  Lacy noticing the smell of what reminded her of burning plastic, lowering the flame still, yet slowly, she noticed the micros barely moving as the flame descended directly over top of them, their bodies frying and puffing into ash almost instantly, hundreds at a time feeling the intense heat before they were incinerated into a black smoke, painlessly under the god-like ball of flame wrapped between Lacy’s pale fingers with newly painted black nail polish. 

              Lacy watched as the ash of a few thousand micros wafted away in the air above her head, playfully blowing a puff of air from her pouty lips above the city, washing away the smoke against the huge white background screen.  Lacy looking back down at her city as tens of thousands of people still migrated towards her despite seeing the flame turn their fellow citizens to cinders.  Lacy lowered her face further towards the city, squinting her eyes to see if she could pick out what exactly they were doing, but they were too small. 

Lacy stood up, stepping back towards the camera to see, zooming in on the ashy crater she had just burned into the city, seeing the details up close of the charred wasteland.  The scene looking like something out of an apocalyptic war movie, countless city blocks burned down to nothing, some blackened bodies petrified in place, attempting to shield themselves from the flame, some on their knees, bowing forwards towards Lacy, bits of ash fluttering from their blackened corpses.  Lazy zoomed in, capturing the horrific scene, playing with a few settings as she panned the view with a careful turn of the tripod handle.  Lacy panned the view back to a different part of the city towards a group of the last skyscrapers left over.  Lacy feeling better about the second thoughts that nearly stopped her, casting them aside after the initial jump into the destruction of her city. 

              The pyro giantess reached her hand over the nightstand, poking her shiny black nail through the tallest building she could find, watching as it snapped in half and tumbled over into countless city blocks, seeing thousands of micros disappear under it in a puff of grey smoke.  Lacy pressed her middle finger against her thumb, tensing it tightly as she released it, flicking her middle finger at another building as it exploded into microscopic debris into the air above the desk along with a few hundred people who were instantly pulverized from the supersonic wall of blackness bashing against them.  No matter what Lacy did, her micros stayed in place, waiting, creepily.  Lacy blew on them, seeing thousands of bodies drift away and smack into the white background screen like little speckles of red dotting its surface.  She flicked them, pressed her fingers on them in a wet squish.  She continued to burn parts of the city with her lighter, drawing the flame out over people as they vaporized, but still they stayed put, all for her as she couldn’t help but enjoy her actions with a sadistic smirk. 

              Lacy stood back up, her figure looming above the nightstand, part of the city still burning as the flames slowly died out, looking down at her acts of malice with a wide smile.  Lacy stared down for a moment before she realized she would be getting company at any moment, quickly pacing to her dressing and pulling out some brown paper after an idea popped into her head.  Lacy finished up her idea, rolling up the outside edges of the brown paper into a cylinder, placing it back into her underwear drawer as she heard a small clinking at her door catching her attention.  Lacy turned around, seeing Jessica and Ana entering her room quietly with wide smiles on their face, Ana softly closing the bedroom door behind her as the two stepped in.  “God damn, who turned on the Sun in here?” Jessica said, holding up a hand over her eyes, pretending to block out the bright light of the camera equipment hung over the city. 

              “Oh my… your room is so clean after all this time” Ana said, walking around the room a bit, dramatically twirling her arms around the room to show off she could step around the carpet without feeling dirty clothes beneath her feet. 

              “Pfff… shut up hehe” Lacy teased, turning off the record button on her camera and sitting on her bed, kicking, and batting her legs over the edge, her calves thudding softly against her bed frame. 

              “Where’s Ki, Lace?” Jessica asked. 

              “She’s asleep, I think she was all worn out from trying to pack up her place early before the move” Lacy said. 

              “Oh, makes sense I guess…” Jessica said, taking a few steps up towards the nightstand and bending downward, the top of her cleavage in plain view of the city, Jessica wearing a fancy, dark grey low-cut top.  “Wow… glad to know you’re still a little psycho pyromaniac” Jessica teased, noticing the plumes of smoke and ashy trails of destruction all around the city, Jessica twisting her gaze over towards Lacy, giggling. 

              “Heh… yeah, it makes for great footage I guess” Lacy said.  Ana stepped up next to Jessica bending down a bit further to compensate for her height, looking at the destruction spread out across her, chunks of the city still alive as she could pick out thousands of micros scattered around the city, Ana smiling a bit at the vastness in numbers as opposed to Toy Town in Jessica’s closet. 

              “So… who wants to go first?” Lacy asked, twisting her shoulders playfully. 

              “Me-” Jessica said.

              “I do” Ana said, the pair speaking at the same time. 

              “I feel like I obviously deserve to go first more than you…” Jessica spoke, Ana stepping up to Jessica, peering down at the much shorter girl. 

              “But you have Toy Town” Ana stated.

              “And you had a whole country!” Jessica exclaimed back, looking up towards Ana. 

              “Well… why you two figure it out, I’m gonna hit this” Lacy said, pulling up a pipe to her lips and lighting the lighter she had previously used to immolate thousands of micros to death, Lacy inhaling the pungent smoke and keeping it in her lungs for a few seconds before slowly exhaling the smoke over the remaining people of the city as a final treat for them, sending the micros into a deeply high state to relax them, jading their moods before Jessica or Ana crushed them.  Lacy’s eyes relaxing and glazing over a bit as her two roommates playfully battled for first rights of city destruction, their legs dominating the view of the cityscape just beneath them.  “Just flip a coin, god damn” Lacy said, annoyed, catching the attention of the two girls, turning around towards Lacy. 

              “You have a coin?” Ana asked.

              “Uh… I think?” Lacy said, slowly standing up from her bed, rummaging through her closet and bags on the floor as the pair of girls waited with crossed arms and impatient looks.  “Yah! Got one” Lacy said, pulling out a faded coin. 

              “Heads” Jessica sternly said, a smirk across her face, placing her hands on her hips with attitude.

              “Heads what?” Ana curiously asked.

              “Oh my god, you pick heads or tails you gigantic red giraffe” Jessica teased.

              “Ahh… that is so sweet of you to say, yes?” Ana joked, picking up and resting her elbows atop Jessica head as she quickly batted off Ana’s heavy arm, the two harmlessly giggling. 

              “K… Jessica heads, Ana tails” Lacy said, flicking the coin up in the air, letting it drop to the floor as it bounced and rolled a bit towards Ana’s bare feet, coming to a dead stop on tails.

              “Haha, yes!” Ana cheered, imposingly raising her arms over Jessica. 

              “Shhh…” Lacy whispered, reminding the two to be quiet as to not wake Miranda. 

              “Wow… Ana is so spoiled, first she fucks with my Toy Town and now she gets to go first with WeedVille…so stupid” Jessica said, clicking her tongue in disappointment, walking over to the bed with crossed arms as she watched from the side of the bed. 

              “Maybe if you do not call someone a giraffe, luck would help you more next time” Ana said, pursing her lips with a teasing smirk towards Jessica as she rolled her eyes from the bed. 

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

Day 283– Ana

“Are you really wanting to wear your volleyball jersey for this?” Lacy asked. 

“Yes, I think it would look cool for your project, no?” Ana sweetly said, her back turned towards Biraal City, unaware that the curves of her ass loomed over parts of the city from a few miles up, Ana dressed in her dark red, tight jersey, her number 19 and long last name on her back, tight short shorts on her upper thighs exposing her toned legs all the way down to her bare feet. 

“Well, I’m not really going to record you, just the shit that you do and the aftermath, okay?” Lacy said.

“Oh… okay” Ana said, a hint of disappointment in her voice, Ana paused, tapping her finger against her lips as she spent a moment thinking. “What should I do then?” Ana hesitantly asked.

“Use your big fucking tits, I don’t know, just hurry up” Jessica hastily said.

“Is nudity allowed?” Ana innocently asked, raising her brow in curiosity.

“What did I just say?” Lacy emphasized, rolling her eyes.

“You won’t film her, duh” Jessica said.

“Yeah, so you can do whatever you want, you’re not gonna be on camera at all” Lacy said. 

“Probably a good idea… you don’t want to get your professor all hard while he’s grading your project haha” Jessica laughed. 

“Ugh… whatever, Ana, you ready?” Lacy asked. Ana nodding her head with a smile.  Lacy unfastened the camera from the tripod, wrapping the strap around her neck as she stood up atop her bed from a high angle, zooming the lens downward towards the city.  Lacy pressing the record button as she held the camera stable as best as she could outward from her chest.

“Ok… here I go” Ana whispered.  Ana turned on her heels, facing the city, looking downward towards the destruction.  Ana smiling as she gently dropped to her knees, her large, perky chest level with the city streets. Ana using her hands to brush her hair back over her ears as she looked around for patches of untouched sections of the city.  Ana spotted a group of micros huddled together on a street below her right breast, Ana pursing her lips together as she blew a little puff of air towards them, seeing the mass of colored dots fly out in the air away from her, watching a building collapse from her beath as well from such a simple action, “Oh!” Ana exclaimed, seeing the flying dots disappear behind the nightstand and turn into more red speckles on the huge, white background Lacy had set up.  Lacy trying her best to follow along with her camera, pivoting around her bed to get a good view, Jessica scooted in a little closer on the bed next to Lacy’s legs as she watched on, trying not to giggle. 

Ana attempted to pinch up a smaller skyscraper between her fingers, knowing there were only a few left in the tiny metropolis, but she applied too much pressure, the top half of the building pulverizing between her fingers and nails as debris rained down all over the streets below, crashing onto people at random as they tried to run away, crushed under massive chunks of concrete and warped steel, Ana brushing off the half-building’s remains against the bottom of her jersey with a few quick swipes of her hand.  “Oh, real delicate, Ana…” Jessica scoffed with a small giggle.  Ana peered over at Jessica with an angry, furrowed brow, “Okay… okay, sorry, god…” Jessica unenthusiastically apologized.

Ana turned her attention back towards the city, seeing the specks trying to run away from her in all directions, much like Toy Town did, but there were tens of thousands more below her chest and face.  Ana dragged her blue nail across a busy street, seeing the red mist spurt upward and outward as she carved a deep trench across the city, feeling a gross residue of gore and crushed bodies build up under her nail, rubbing the bloody buildup under her nails against the pad of her thumb until it dried up and crumpled off towards the carpet between her knees. 

“Hmm… “Ana hummed to herself, an idea popping up in her head, standing up to her full height.  Taking off her jersey and tossing it to the ground behind her, Ana in a comfortable and snug dark blue bra dropped back down to her knees, her immense cleavage dominating the skyline.  Ana rested her hands on her lap as she curled her lips in thought, confident as a person and in her body, she reached back and snapped the hooks off her bra, tossing it towards the jersey on the floor behind her, Jessica raising her eyebrows in shock.  Lacy panning over Ana’s exposed breasts for a second before quickly snapping back the frame towards the city. 

“You know I wasn’t being serious about using your boobs, right?” Jessica said.

“What… have you never been in a girls’ changing room before, or are you just a bit jealous?” Ana teased.  Her larger-than-average breasts bouncing slowly at street level with the city as she breathed normally, her attention towards the girls on the bed, Jessica rolling her eyes.  Lacy couldn’t deny that seeing Ana’s bare chest for the first time made her a little curious, Lacy completely loyal to Ki, but acknowledging her attraction to Ana in that specific moment, Lacy hiding it well by focusing her attention through the camera lens and away from Ana’s toned body and DD tits. 

“Just do whatever it is you’re going to do, I wanna get this done, okay?” Lacy said, her mind snapping back to the task at hand. Ana curled her lips, turning her attention back down towards the action at her chest, seeing thousands of micros trying to flock away from her, Ana slowly lowering her chest on top of a section of the city nearest to the underside of her tits, feeling the tiny tickles of buildings under her curving skin before they turned into soft, distinct crunches, giving way to the weight of her breasts.  Ana playfully taking her hands and squeezing her tits together from the outside, crushing the section of the city that was spared between her cleavage. 

Ana picked up her chest, feeling the debris and destruction peel off from the underside of her breasts and fall back down towards the flattened half of the city.  Jessica giggling from the bed as Ana turned back around, seeing a few blackened specks fall off the bottom of her tits down towards the floor between her legs.  “Okay, but for real, that was kinda funny…” Jessica said.

“Yeah?” Ana playfully asked. 

“Looks fucking chaotic down there, I can see them all running away, too, you must have scared the shit out of them” Lacy said, tapping a few buttons on her camera as she zoomed-in towards on the crushed area.  Ana scooted her knees across the floor, swiping her hand underneath her chest, bouncing them a bit as she brushed off all the crumb-like dust on her skin, Ana put her bra and jersey back on as Lacy continued to film.  Ana stood back up to her full height, cupping her breasts to make them more comfortable in her bra and straightening out her jersey.  Ana stepped back up to the city, her hands on her hips as she stared down at her two large imprints, the carved-out valleys where a whole section of the metropolis used to be.  Ana began to bend down, sticking out her hand towards another group of retreating micros.

 “Hey wait!” Jessica exclaimed, Ana pausing, placing her hand back on her hip as she turned around. 

“What?” Ana asked.

“She fucked up half the city, it’s my turn now” Jessica demanded.

“Yeah okay, that’s fair, come on, Ana” Lacy said.

“Fine…” Ana murmured.

Finally, god…” Jessica groaned, Ana walked over to the bed, plopping down on the sheets, crossing her arms over her chest, Jessica standing up next to her and positioning herself in the middle of the room.  Jessica tapped at her jaw, thinking of what she wanted to do, “hmm… it’s been a while since I’ve really indulged myself…” Jessica said.

“Okay, but… you live for this shit, so…” Lacy lead on.

“Alright, alright, let me show you girls how it’s done…” Jessica said. 

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

Day 283 – Biraal City

              Biraal City had suffered immense casualties from Lacy, the city burning, but the people remained in place for her.  Knowing she was the dark angel they worshipped, offering themselves up to her to die and be sacrificed in her name and by her hand, the purifying flame carrying away tens of thousands of people.  The hundreds of thousands of people that still survived in the city were waiting for that day for months, knowing that it would be the apocalypse, carrying them to an afterlife that they believed to be true.  Lacy cruelly burning them, crushing them to a pulp, splattering them against her skin over and over again, smashing buildings, blowing smoke over them as they felt the high wash all around them, but it only intensified their nerves and paranoia. 

              Then the redheaded goddess showed up. Panic ensued, thinking that if they were to die by her instead of Lacy then it would discount their belief in the afterlife in which they would serve Lacy for all eternity, an impure death.  The crowds running and screaming, looking up towards Lacy as she just stared at them through the lens of her expensive camera.  Some people dropping to their knees, praying to Lacy that she would kill them instead, suddenly a blue nail carved through the streets, ripping the city blocks up, turning people into a gory paste as the grinding noise blared against their ears. The red head blew on the city, breaking people necks from the gale force winds, their bodies along with some survivors flew over the city, smashing against the massive white wall set up behind them a few miles away.

              Tens of thousands of people crying and begging for Lacy to intervene as their savior, but the redhead continued to kill people without mercy.  Her looming tits started to press on the city, people trying to run away from the imposing shadow as the soft flesh fell upon countless city blocks and neighborhoods, flattening and popping them with ease.  A small contingent of a few thousand people were spared between her cleavage, the darkness of her tits on either side and above them.  The buildings not reaching up high enough to touch the underside of her skin, their section of the city relatively untouched as the majority were frozen with fear with no real means of escape, others tried to run in any direction as they began to squeeze together like a rolling wave of flesh, the giantess pressing her mountain-sized tits together as her soft skin folded over everyone and everything, buildings began to crumble after a bit of resistance, people popping into a goopy red stains on her skin as her chest lifted from the city, piles of mashed bodies and debris raining down all over the crushed parts of the city into explosions of grey dust and red mist. 

              The people of the city desperate for her to leave and Lacy to take back over, the city sent into another panic as Ana reached her hand down as if to smash her palm over downtown until, she was stopped, the loud voice of another goddess interrupting her. The city watching as the brown goddess walked over, peering down at them with bright brown eyes and a perfectly bright white smile.

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

 

Day 283 – Jessica

              “I feel like it’s been so long… but Lacy is right, I’m a natural at this, oh, and Ana… I’ll show you something you’ll always be jealous of” Jessica teased as she walked up towards the nightstand.  Jessica turning around towards the girls, placing her hands on the zipper of her skin-tight white cut off shorts, unbuttoning them and zipping it down, Jessica began to wiggle her hips left and right as she slid her tight shorts down, revealing her large ass.  Her butt bouncing up and down as she wiggled her hips just in front of the remains of Biraal City for all of the survivors to see.  Jessica picked her feet up and out of each short leg, bending downward, sticking her red, lacey panty covered ass out towards Biraal City, picking up her shorts and tossing them at Ana, “hold those for me” Jessica said, Ana rolling her eyes as she placed the white booty shorts down at her side on the bed. 

              “I am not jealous of this kind of thing” Ana said, crossing her arms over her chest.

              “Oh, no?” Jessica questioned, slowly sliding a hand down her left cheek, “no matter how much you squat, you’ll never have this natural thickness, girl” Jessica said, smiling wide. Ana turning her annoyed smirk up towards Lacy. “Isn’t that right, Lace?” Jessica teasingly asked.

              “Ugh… I guess… you two are seriously the worst” Lacy halfheartedly answered.  Lacy sat down on her bed, crisscrossing her legs over each other, getting a more level view of the scene, seeing the curves of Jessica’s ass just out of frame, Lacy also couldn’t deny how curvy it was, seeing only glimpses of it when she would walk behind her occasionally, Lacy remembering for a moment why she attempted to kiss Jessica while incredibly drunk after breaking up with Ki a few months prior.  Lacy shook off the thought as she zoomed into the scene, framing Jessica out of the shot so she would have to do less editing to remove her from the final copy. 

              Jessica scooted back a bit towards the edge, feeling the cool fake wood of the nightstand compress against her, giving her some goosebumps across her skin.  Jessica spread her legs a bit, bending over slowly as to give the tinies the best view of their lives in Jessica’s mind.  Jessica took her hands, placing them on the elastic waistband of her red lacey panties and hiked them up a bit, tightening the thong up into her crack and revealing more of the inner curves of her ass.  Jessica playfully bounced her rear up a few times as she tried not to giggle, looking over her shoulder as she brushed her hair out of the way of her view. 

              Jessica stood on her tip toes, scooting her ass over the city, still tugging at her waistband, keeping it tight against her skin before she placed her hands on their side of the city’s edge, gripping the wood of the nightstand to keep herself stable.  Jessica began to slowly sit down over the remainder of Biraal City, feeling the tiny buildings start crumble beneath her cheeks and under her asshole, feeling the tips of the remaining skyscrapers and people started to poke the surface of her soft and curvaceous ass.  Jessica reared her head back in amusement as she felt the delicate structures collapse with the faintest pressure downward from her ass as she began to wiggle her cheeks, compressing everything under her even more as her skin started to flatten outward, engulfing the city, taking up nearly the entire nightstand. 

Jessica tightened her grip on the edge of the nightstand with her hands and started to grind her ass forwards and backwards over the rubble and destruction, making sure she got everyone and everything.  Jessica feeling the tingles of tiny people and miniature buildings impact her panty covered pussy as she grinded forwards.  Jessica giggling to herself as she humped the surface of the nightstand forwards and backwards a few more times, the people pressed out by the hundreds of thousands under her most proud physical feature.  Jessica stopped grinding, bending forward to look at the destruction between her inner thighs, the city totally unrecognizable, flattened, pushed away, no sign of micros anywhere between her legs, rearing her head around her shoulders as she let go of the edge of the desk, seeing little plumes of grey smoke rising from out under the cleft between her cheeks. 

Jessica stood up from the table as thousands of specks and pieces of debris fell off her ass towards the carpet, Ana raising her brow in shock, seeing a couple masses of reddish debris against her skin, looking like red makeup, Ana knowing better, that it was the blood of tens of thousands of micros condensed into her large, rolling curves of her skin.  Jessica wiped her hands swiftly against her ass, brushing off as much of the debris of Biraal City as she could, all the lives, the buildings, the memory of the city along with it, crumbling to the carpet between the fibers.  Jessica bent over the destroyed city, leaning her face in to inspect the scene.  Jessica brushed a few fingers onto where the dense downtown district used to be, feeling the crumbs fly off her nails towards the floor under the computer desk at her side, satisfied there were none left. 

“That’s how you do it… what a lucky way to go, too” Jessica said, tugging at the thin lacey strap between her cheeks out back to its normal placement, Ana seeing a few loose pieces of debris trickle out from her panties, Jessica walking back towards the bed, picking up her shorts and wiggling them back up her legs, zipping up and buttoning them and sitting down next to Ana, watching as Lacy stepped off the bed, bending down with her camera and walking around the nightstand for better angles and views of the destruction.  Lacy zoomed in, rotating around as Ana and Jessica sat silent, watching her concentrate.  Lacy tapped the top button of her camera, turning off the recording as she gently placed the camera on her computer desk. 

“Wow… I guess that’s really it, thank you both” Lacy said.

“Ughh… I know… finally” Jessica said.

“But fun, yes?” Ana chirped.

“For sure, dude” Lacy said.

“So, we getting some drinks or what? It’s only midnight” Jessica suggested.

“I can get cleaned up first and change” Ana said, nodding in agreement.   

“Yeah, sure, let me pack up my stuff, I’ll catch up later” Lacy said.

“Alright, girl, I’ll text you” Jessica.  Lacy watching as the pair exited her room, taking a long, relaxing sigh as she started to slowly pack up her equipment, a small smoke plume wafting up from the nightstand, the entire city grinded to an unrecognizable dust.

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

 

Day 283 – Biraal City

              The Latina goddess’ ass loomed over the city, the remaining few hundreds of thousands looked up, some buried under rubble, some unable to move, other’s still praying to Lacy to intervene and grant them a pure death.  The growing shadow engulfed the entire landscape.  The curves of her cheeks lowered slowly, the massive shadow growing darker as the details of her skin became larger and more apparent, suddenly, the tallest buildings left over in the city started to strain and bend until they were turned to powder under her curve, plumes and clouds of grey smoke billowing in the street as people screamed and cried before the flesh of her curves rolled over them. Hundreds of thousands dead in an instant as she wiggled her ass into place, the grinding noise of her skin against the city was horrifying as screams died out in an instant, bodies pulverized into a fine paste, staining the giantess’ skin. 

              The only solace that a handful of people found was the small gap under her asshole and between her cheeks, spared between the valley, much like the micros earlier were to Ana’s tits, until Jessica rocked her hips forwards and backwards, griding and humped the nightstand, wiping out everything that was potentially spared, people splattering onto her skin, or pulverized under the dark red lacey panties tightly hugging her divide, only adding to the crimson color of her expensive underwear as their bodies squished between the fine fibers of her garment. 

              In the distance, a small suburb was spared in the top right corner of the nightstand, the micros only able to stare at the destruction as the brown goddess grinded and flattened their entire city.  Her left cheek nearly rolling over the suburb, but stopping just before main section, a few people trying to run away were rolled under skin along with houses exploding and flattening behind them.  Some staring up the length of her back as she turned her gaze over her shoulder as if looking at them, her grin showing the micros that she enjoyed it as the micros heard the screams turn to silence after a few more slow and cruel humps from her rocking hips.

              Around 3000 people were left over in the spared suburb, they were all that of remained of Biraal City, the last of Lacy’s servants and dedicated followers.  The people remained faithful, praying, and hoping Lacy would do something as they turned their attention back up to her, but she just continued to peer down on them through the wide lens of her camera.  The nightstand shook, the suburb shook as Jessica lifted herself from the table, the survivors watching as she brushed off their entire city from her ass with a few flicks of her hands, seeing the massive chunks of debris and wads of mashed up people horrifically fall and fly off from her skin and out of view miles away.

              The people shouting for a pure death, a righteous death that could only be delivered by their angel, Lacy.  The people remaining amassed in the streets, crying, covered in grey dust, others covered in blood as they watched people explode into gore in front of them, tears running down some faces, shouting and begging all around the crowd as they rejoiced, watching as the two false gods walked out of the room miles away, leaving only their savior left to finish the job, waiting for their opportunity to finally come. 

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

Day 283 – Lacy

Lacy finished packing up her equipment, her room returning to the comfortable dim darkness she was used to.  Lacy plopped on her bed, leaning her back against the wall and propping her bare feet up on the nightstand where she normally would, looking between her feet for a moment, seeing nothing left apart from hills of dust and powder as a part of her felt satisfied it was all finally over, knowing she could start the next chapter in her life without anything to hold her back.  Lacy picked up her phone, seeing a few unread texts, “We’re going to Rosie’s Bar for shots, if you want a ride, you better hurry up!” Jessica texted.

“Go ahead, dude, I’ll catch a rideshare” Lacy texted.  Lacy placed her phone down next to her legs, leaning her had back against the wall, breathing a moment of relaxation, part of her missing the instant massages on her soles, knowing they would never be there again.  Lacy sighed deeply, clicking her lips with a bit of disappointment before she felt something familiar catch her attention.  “What the fuck…” Lacy mumbled, opening her eyes, feeling the minute pressure on the columns of her toes as she curled them over the edge of the desk.  “No way…” Lacy whispered, seeing a small group of micros gathering between her feet. 

Lacy removed her feet from the edge, bringing her heels inward as she leaned her body forward over the bed for a closer look.  Lacy scanned the destroyed and flattened city until she looked to her right, seeing a minuscule patch of houses and greenery. “Wow, that’s so crazy… how did you even… never mind, I think you’ve earned a little reward for somehow making it through all of that, I mean… holy fuck” Lacy whispered, deciding to treat the last of her people, leaning back on the wall, pressing her soles into the edge of the desk and taking a few minutes to feel the thousands of tingles on her soles like she grew so accustomed to at any time she wanted, knowing that it was fulfilling for them.

Lacy nearly falling asleep at the lulling feeling before she shook her head back awake, crashing from the surgery energy drink and few tokes of weed, but her micros kept working diligently at her feet.  “Okay little slaves, time to go back to your neighborhood” Lacy commanded, pulling her feet off the table, watching as they started their slow journey back to the only unharmed part of the wiped-out city.  Lacy cleaned herself up a bit, applying some light makeup and deodorant, relieving herself on the toilet before she returned to her bed.  Lacy bent down over the destroyed city, seeing that the speck sized people were all amassed in the streets surrounding the tiny dot sized houses that were somehow spared from the apocalyptic destruction. 

Lacy stood up to her full height on the bed, her head a few inches from hitting the ceiling as she stepped up to the edge of the bed closest to the nightstand.  Lacy straddling the city a bit as she took one last look at her creation and destruction, curling her lips a bit in sadness, but also relieved as she was finally done. Lacy hovered the ball of her foot above the surviving suburb, “goodnight little servants, you did well…” Lacy kindly said, slowly lowering her toes and sole over the neighborhood, feeling the distinct crunches under her toes, Lacy twisted the ball of her foot around, grinding it left to right, applying heavy pressure, making sure everything was gone before she lifted her sole up, seeing little bits of debris fall off the bottom of her foot, wiggling her toes as more fell off, slamming into the former neighborhood, the last of the former citizens of Biraal City stuck as blood stains on the skin between Lacy’s toes as she stepped off her bed, wiping them across the carpet as she slipped on her dirty sneakers one foot at a time…

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

 

Day 286 – Miranda

              Miranda woke up in a great mood, acing her finals over the previous week, keeping herself on the honor list of the university with ease, showering and dressing herself up in an oversized t-shirt and short shorts, Miranda’s hair in a loose bun on the back of her head as she ritualistically sat down at her desk to watch over Ashton City for the morning, always appreciating the bustling people go about their day up and down the small grid-like streets.  Miranda smiling wide as she pulled up her phone.

              “How are Lacy’s people doing?” Miranda texted.

              “There were only 39 of them, and they’re just fine” Sabine quickly messaged back.

              “Have you talked to any of them personally?” Miranda replied.

              “No” Sabine texted. 

              “Well, you have to let me know what they say!” Miranda encouragingly replied with a bright smile.

              “Whatever” Sabine texted back.

              “Is everything like… alright?” Miranda texted back, her smile that brightly lit up her micro city turning into bewilderment. 

              “Just let me handle it” Sabine replied.

              “Something has been off with you lately, do you need extra help, or… a break maybe?  Oh! A vacation!” Miranda excitedly replied.

              “I don’t need anything else from you right now, just let me do the job you picked me for, okay?” Sabine hastily replied.  Miranda rearing her head back in shock at the attitude-ridden reply from her tiny mayor, unsure how to handle the situation, a few minutes going by, Miranda hearing the buzzing sounds of her city and her people going about their lives as normally as they could.  Miranda in deep thought, questioned Sabine, but needed time to relieve herself from the sudden stress build up.  Miranda quickly changed into her tight exercise clothes, grabbed her bag and left her room without saying anything to the city as she normally would have. 

              Miranda had a hard time focusing on her workout, getting sets and cardio in, but taking long breaks as she contemplated some of her choices with the city, knowing she was doing the right thing by being more involved, protective, and letting her people get close to her, Miranda motivating them by letting the micros touch her and help her with some private fun.  Miranda knew Sabine had been acting strange for weeks, ignoring it mostly, thinking she was just having a bad time, but the rudeness in the text deeply bothered Miranda, knowing she would need to have a serious talk with her mayor, knowing it was about the city, her people, keeping them alive and safe and making sure the best micros available were keen to the job. 

              Miranda lunging with a few weights in hand as she stared at herself in the large mirror for form, sweat pooling around her chest and head as she breathed steadily, the thoughts in her mind growing, knowing she would never let anyone ruin her city, especially from the inside, she felt the power over them, the power to protect them, the power to make them happy, the power to let them get close to her.  Miranda hinging Sabine’s future on the balance of a conversation, Miranda thinking of all the things she needed to say and how to say them as she pumped her knees down one at a time…

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

Day 291 – Ashton City

 

              Natalie woke up with sparkling eyes, throwing the soft covers off her body and stretching in the sunlight coming in from the massive window in the distance beyond the city skyline.  Natalie used to waking up in near darkness all the time from Lacy’s room, quickly adjusted to the bright change of scenery that improved her mood.  Natalie stretched and walked to her bathroom, taking a hot shower, dressing herself up in the excess clothes that were dropped off to her new house in a supply box.  Natalie had breakfast at her table, humming a song to herself in her head as she ate the powdered eggs. 

              Natalie loving her life in Ashton City since being dropped off by Lacy, being left alone in the abandoned house assigned to her from the military, her neighbors were normal, the fellow survivors from Biraal City all checking in with her, she could go shopping for supplies without having to worry about candle wax being dripped on her, or being stuffed into a joint to be smoked, not having worrying about being shoved inside a giantess during sex.  Natalie walked with purpose down the streets, a new, energized young woman, but she had a bigger day planned, trying not to show her excitement.

              A military jeep rolled up to her house later in the afternoon, Miranda not present at the city or in her room.  Two guards knocked on Natalie’s door and politely guiding her to the jeep as they drove her through the bustling city, Natalie watching with glee as the people seemed to enjoy their lives, laughing and having fun in the streets, other people in normal moods, still stuck with office jobs that were converted into more helpful roles for the city in their precarious situation, lost in a giant girl’s bedroom.   

              Natalie was dropped off and escorted to a small warehouse near the outskirts of town, Natalie noticing a few marked vans and an armored military vehicle with tons of guards surrounding it.  Natalie guided into a small room within the warehouse, decorated with screens and cameras, microphones all around her with a pair of chairs, two dim stage lights pointed at her as she was offered something to drink, Natalie sitting in the chair, crossing her legs and waiting for a few minutes.  “Hello!” an older woman’s voice chimed, in walking a newscaster, black hair with a couple of grey streaks, sharp nose and heavy amounts of makeup. 

              “Hi!” Natalie chimed.

              “Are you ready, we hit record in 5 minutes” the woman said, adjusting a few pieces of equipment around her. 

              “Sure, I’m a bit nervous, I’ve never really had this kind of attention before” Natalie innocently said.

              “Ahh, don’t worry about it… I’ll steer the conversation for you, just answer honestly” the woman said, “Okay, here we go” the woman said, getting a thumbs up from a few crew members, the woman looking into the camera with a bright smile, “This is ACN, I’m your host, Linda Sav, tonight, for the first time, we interview a survivor from beyond Ashton City, joining me now is Natalie… Natalie, how are you?” the woman asked.

              “I’m doing great!” Natalie answered, meanwhile, Sabine watched from her underground bunker at the military base, leaning back against her chair as she scowled at the live interview, wondering why a news network still even existed when nobody bothered to care, but as life became easier in Ashton City under Miranda, an effort to return to normality was always growing, including an old, retired newscaster trying to reinvigorate interest in media across the city.  Sabine watching closely, bouncing her legs up and down as her other workers watched on as well.

              “Tell me a little bit about yourself, Natalie, who were you before all of this and who are you now?” Linda asked.

              “Well… I was 22 when this all happened, now I’m 23, I was a waitress, fresh out of school… trying to find a career and a place in the world, well… my old world; my family lived in a city across the country, I have no idea how they are…” Natalie said, her leg bouncing a bit from the anxiety.  “Now, I’m just happy to live here” Natalie said. 

              “Thank you, Natalie.  Do you mind if we get into the tougher questions right away?” the host asked.

              “Not at all, I’m ready” Natalie spoke with forced confidence. 

              “Lacy… was she as cruel as we think she was?” the host asked.

              “Worse… bodies on the streets, slavery, bodies encased in unbreakable wax as monuments, cults… religious fanatics, being used as sex toys, it was… difficult” Natalie emphasized, her eyes lowering a bit as Sabine leaned into the screen, gritting her teeth.

              “So, you prefer life here then… with Miranda?” the host asked.

              “You have no idea how much better it is here, it’s like the light is finally shining” Natalie said as Sabine chewed at her lip in anger, clenching her first, hiding it on the side of her thigh, not wanting to catch the attention of her soldiers. 

              “Even with Miranda’s track record of accidental deaths and her new approach to having citizens getting closer to her?” Linda emphasized.

              “Yes, I heard the stories of the accidents, and I’m sorry to the people of Ashton City for that, and since I’ve been here, I’ve seen Miranda nude, sitting at the chair, having people massage her… body… I guess, but the people seem to enjoy it, and the best part is that she’s not hurting anyone!” Natalie exclaimed. 

              “Right! Well, she has welcomed you with open arms, are you planning on contributing to the city or Miranda in return?” Linda asked.

              “I will… I want to, but if you can understand I have a lot of darkness I need to work through, Lacy… left a scar on my mind and body that I can’t explain… in time, I hope to just be a normal woman again” Natalie said.

              “Ahh… we understand, you take your time, we can’t imagine what is was like for you over there…” Linda said, consoling the girl.

              “Thank you… and thank you to Ashton City, the people have been so kind to me since I’ve been here, I know they’ve been through a lot too, I think the city is lucky to have a Miranda watching over them… trust me, I know” Natalie said, as Linda smiled across the room. 

              “You! Bring her to me in the morning…” Sabine shouted as the solider acknowledged the orders, returning to his desk.  Sabine shaking her head in disbelief, not understanding how this young woman could be so accepting to Miranda already, Sabine knowing just what to do with her as her plan was edging closer to action. 

              Sabine watched as the interview concluded, knowing that the people of Ashton City had to be watching, knowing it would only bolster their belief in Miranda as an all-protective goddess.  Sabine wanting to scream in place, but held her tongue, maintaining a stoic and professional appearance as she finished up for the day, breathing a sigh of relief as she didn’t have to text Miranda that night, Miranda barely acknowledging the city. 

              Sabine exited the bunker, walking across the airfield to her car and driving to the accidental coffee-spill ash-fields, the ash fields abandoned with nobody wanting to live around them since that dreadful day, charred houses, erased neighborhoods, Sabine knowingly walking on the blackened ash of what used to be hundreds of innocent people all because Miranda spilled her scalding hot coffee on them months prior, the city seeming to just forget about all of it, but not Sabine, the anger and rage in her heart only intensifying. 

              Sabine waited for a few minutes in what used to be a children’s playground, sitting on a burnt metal bench across from some melted slides and swing sets, suddenly she saw headlights parking near her car up a hill in the distance, a shady figure exiting the car and walking towards her. “Strange to meet here…” the man’s voice said.

              “Why’s that?” Sabine asked.

              “It’s a fucking graveyard, that’s why” the man said.

              “Does it matter, nobody knows we’re here” Sabine said.

              “True…” the man replied.

              “So, when will it be ready?” Sabine asked.

              “Two weeks, maybe less” the man said.

              “Good… I’ll pick it up here when it’s ready” Sabine said, standing up from the bench as she began to walk back towards her car.

              “This better work, I’m fucking sick of it here!” the man shouted.

              “Just get it armed, and I’ll do the rest” Sabine said.

              “You know this won’t hurt her right?  Like throwing a pebble at a mountain, useless” the man emphasized.

              “I’m counting on that, actually” Sabine said. 

              “Yeah… sure… you’re welcome…” the man said as Sabine strode off into the darkness of the ashes.

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

 

Day 290- Jessica

              “Alright, we can sit here, good view of the stage I think” Miranda said. 

              “Mhmm…” Jessica nonchalantly agreed.

              “When do they call her name to graduate?” Ana asked.

              “They go by program, and digital design is right the middle, maybe like an hour?” Miranda questioned, the trio of girls sitting in the stands of the large auditorium with thousands of other families and people waiting as the graduating students started to trickle into the seats on the auditorium floor. 

              “Hey guys!” Kiyoko shouted as she carefully scooted by a few parents down the aisle of seats.

              “Hey, girl!” Jessica chirped, standing up to hug Lacy’s girlfriend as the rest did the same. 

              “How long until Lacy is up?” Ki asked.

              “Miranda said an hour” Ana said.

              “Ugh… I need to pee first then” Jessica scoffed, rolling her eyes as she stood up form her cramped seat, scooting around the large figure of Ana and out into the busy hallways and corridors packed with sobbing, proud parents and family relatives.  Jessica felt a bit of sadness knowing Lacy’s family wasn’t there, knowing their strict history and intense falling out left them on bad terms, Jessica knowing Lacy would be okay without them though, and having her in California as a friend squashed the sad feeling rather quickly.

              Jessica found the women’s restroom, doing her business and washing her hands at the sink, fixing her hair a bit, and checking her makeup, knowing she was going to be in a few pictures to celebrate Lacy’s graduation, wanting to look good as possible.  Suddenly, a chilling feeling trickled over her skin as she looked to her right, seeing the reflection of her former professor, Sandra Faust in the mirror, also washing her hands, her face in a scowl as she peered up in the reflection back at Jessica. “Long time no see…” Sandra mumbled.

              “Uh… yeah, I guess?” Jessica brushed off, turning her attention back to her hair, trying to ignore the awkward exchange and just move on.

              “I still have some micros, you know…” Sandra mumbled, her heels clicking on the tile as she pivoted in the mirror, turning her attention to Jessica, placing her hands on the hips of her business skirt, Jessica rolling her eyes.    

              “Okay… why are you even here anyway?” Jessica asked, furrowing her brow in annoyance.

              “All professors are encouraged to attend graduation, to send off our best and brightest students into the rest of their lives, I wish I could have said the same for you one day, Jessica…” Sandra harshly said, Jessica noticed a few women exiting the bathroom, leaving the pair alone. 

              “What did you just say to me?” Jessica asked, crossing her arms over her chest.

              “You don’t have to pretend like you didn’t hear me…” Sandra insisted.  Jessica trying her hardest not to slap Sandra in the face as she bit the inside of her lip in anger.  “You want to know what I’ve taught them to do, the few hundred I have left?” Sandra asked as Jessica stared her down with fire in her eyes. “They’re my little shoe cleaners, you see how shiny these are?” Sandra said, pivoting her black pumps around on the floor.

              “Wow, good for you, I’m so, so proud” Jessica snapped back, pretending to clap her hands a few times.

              “Oh, that’s not it!  I had a special job for them, your people, the ones you can’t get back….” Sandra said, tapping the toes of her heel on the bathroom tile a few times. “I’ve taught them to be happy without you, how to be excited to wake up instead of scared, to be rewarded by me, to work hard for me, to be used by me for my pleasure, please me when I want them to, to keep them alive and enjoy their dedication to me, they practically come running to me, begging for ways to make me happy… and that’s what’s so sweet, why? Because I know you’ll never be able to same the same thing about your people, haha… aww, I mean, with how many people you have left, that is” Sandra said, her confident smirk wide across her face. 

              Jessica lowered her eyes to the floor for a brief second, the intense rush of anger flowing through her body as she gritted her teeth, her vision turning a little blurry as she felt her arm surge.  Jessica swiped her hand upward with intensity, hearing the loud smack of her palm against Sandra’s cheek, seeing a bit of spittle fly out from her red lipstick and splattering onto the mirror, knocking off her glasses and they clacked into the sink.  Jessica feeling the radiating warmth pulsating through her hand, hearing Sandra yelp in pain and grab onto the sink for balance, nearly tripping over her perfectly cleaned heels.  “You spoiled little bitch!” Sandra yelled, rubbing her cheek with her hand, Jessica seeing the red marks of her fingers perfectly start to form on her former professor’s face. The feeling of expressing her anger felt cathartic, a rush of endorphins pumped through her blood as she breathed a little heavier, knowing how badly Miranda angered Jessica, but miraculously never slapping her, Sandra deserving all her rage in that moment.

              “Nobody speaks to me like that, and I mean, nobody, you’re a fucking nothing, an uptight cunt who washed out of their career, I can’t believe I took such pity on you, giving you micros because you’re all alone in life, nobody wants you… nobody ever did, get the fuck away from me…” Jessica spoke sternly, with a venomous tongue, bobbing her head with attitude. 

              “I’ll make sure to sue you” Sandra calmly said, fixing her hair and readjusting her glasses back over her ears.

              “Yeah, yeah, good luck with my mom’s million-dollar legal team” Jessica said, confidentially crossing her arms over her chest once more. Sandra hmphed loudly, storming out of the bathroom and back into the crowds. Jessica turning back to the mirror, looking down at her hand, realizing she chipped one of her perfectly red painted nails, but she couldn’t help but smile, the adrenaline of returning to her strong self made her feel good, puffing out her hair and returning to her seat to cheer her friend across the graduation stage. 

              “You look happy” Ana said,

              “Yeah, just… Really excited to see Lacy” Jessica said.

              “Awww…” Ki cutely cooed.

              “Wow, your soft side is showing, I knew it was there somewhere” Miranda teasingly quipped.

              “I know, right?” Jessica nonchalantly replied, not engaging Miranda, breathing in the high of telling off Sandra for good. 

 

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

 

Day 290 – Lacy

Lacy sat at her seat, surrounded by a couple people she didn’t know, trying to make small talk with them as the ceremony was set to begin.  Lacy dressed in her black cap and gown, bouncing her fanciest, artsy pair of black, thick platform ankle boots up and down against the floor nervously, looking around the crowd to see if she could spot Ki to calm her nerves, easily spotting her along with the pink and platinum blonde hair she had, Lacy seeing her smiling and waving at he as she smiled back. 

The dean began the ceremony as the crowd hushed, the dean wishing the students best of luck in the world, giving a serious talk about tackling life with conviction and passion, the dean not knowing half of the conviction that Lacy had upon her micros as she mostly blew off the presentation and sappy speech, just wanting to get her degree folder and move on, focusing on not tripping on the stage as she walked across, not used to wearing high heels, albeit thick and supportive. 

Before Lacy realized, an assistant ushered Lacy and her group up and out of their seats, walking them on the outside lines of the auditorium and into the line of students being called up on at a time by name, hearing the cheers of parents and friends light up the room as Lacy was nervous she didn’t have that many people to cheer her on, still walking with purpose, her project went over perfect, her professor nearly collapsing from all the positive compliments he offered to her, the internship in California official, Lacy held her head up high, knowing she was achieving something great, spiting her parents, spiting her small town hatred of her lifestyle, suddenly she was at the podium, “How are you?” the announcer asked, making small talk as the student in front of Lacy walked across the stage for a moment. 

“You know what? I’m… good” Lacy said with a genuine smile, nodding her head in approval as the announcer smiled in return. 

“Lacy Garren, Baccalaureate of Arts in Digital Design with a minor in Photography” the announcer spoke over the microphone for all the crowd to hear. 

“Fuck yeah, Lace!” Lacy heard Jessica yell at the top of her lungs.

“Woooooh!” Ki yelled, clapping her hands and then quickly taking out her phone to snap a picture of her girlfriend on stage.

“Go Lacy!” Miranda yelled, joining Ki in applause.

“Yes Lacy!” Ana shouted, nearly louder than everyone. Lacy smiling as she strode across stage, grabbing her degree and shaking a few hands of the university officials, sitting back down at her chair as she smiled wide.  After another half hour, the dean concluded the ceremony, the students tilting their tassel to the side and tossing up their hats into air, only to fish them out of the piles immediately afterward. 

The students started to trickle out into the courtyards and parks outside of the auditorium, families and their graduating students all taking pictures together in the greenery by the trees or in the open fields.  Lacy smiling as she saw Ki and the girls walking towards her.  “Congrats!” Miranda shouted, hugging Lacy tightly as the rest of the girls did the same. 

“Hey, get a picture of Ki and me?” Lacy asked, extending her phone towards Jessica as the couple posed and smiled.  “Okay, now the roommates, I guess?” Lacy asked.

              “Why not?” Jessica said, the roommates bunching together, all dressed up in nicer clothes and heels, Ana towering over everyone, the girls each smiling wide, the picture showing 4 close friends all smiling and hugging each other, but that couldn’t have been further from the truth as Ki snapped a few pictures of them. 

              Later on, the students of the university exploded out into the bars and clubs in celebration of their success, Lacy joined by her roommates and Ki as they fought for seats and drinks, seeming to forget about their problems just for one night, Jessica riding cloud 9 after telling off Sandra, Lacy and Ki elated to be moving to California, Ana feeling relaxed, knowing her future was bright, finding solace in her two friends with Lacy and Jessica. Miranda, growing ever more confident by the day in her rule over Ashton City, putting the thought of Jessica’s antics on the backburner, knowing she had more serious issues to deal with, knowing that protecting her city was more important and that the potential to save the micros from Jessica’s city would only fuel her motivation to remain calm and collected, not wanting to hasten a bad situation with her, but in the meantime, Miranda pounded another fruity shot of alcohol with the girls and cheered loudly. 

 

Day 301 – Lacy

              “I’ll be there in a few weeks, you and Ki are more than welcome to stay at my mom’s place if you want to hang out and drink, we have like, three huge guest rooms you can use” Jessica said, hugging Lacy. 

              “That’s awesome!” Ki exclaimed.

              “Yeah, dude, thanks… we’ll let you know when we’re all moved in, you gotta show us the cool parts of LA” Lacy said with excitement. The roommates and Ki all hanging out in the living room of the apartment, Lacy with a few bags on the floor next to the wall by the front door, her room down the hallway cleaned out and brightly lit for a change, the bedsheets no longer atop the bed, the nightstand swept off and barren, the closet cleaned out, the bathroom washed and sparkling, the floor cleaned of dirty clothes and scuffed up sneakers. 

              “I hope to see you again soon, yes?” Ana said, tightly hugging Lacy.

              “We will, don’t worry” Lacy said, awkwardly pulling her face away from Ana’s large chest.

              “Lace, I hope you leaned a lot this year and like, came out a better person, I’m glad I got to meet you, too, I hope you do good things” Miranda said, hugging Lacy and then Ki, Jessica rolling her eyes at the last-minute fake sage wisdom from Miranda.

              “Thanks, Miranda… it was fun while it lasted, still wish you would have smoked a bowl with me at some point” Lacy said with a giggle, Miranda smirking a bit. “Okay, everyone… we have a long drive ahead of us, we outta this bitch” Lacy said, walking towards the entranceway of the apartment, slinging a backpack and another bag over her shoulders, Ki doing the same.

              “Bye, girl…” Jessica said as Lacy looked back, her face a little sad as she opened the door, Ki walking by her as Lacy stood in the hallway for a few extra seconds, looking at each of her roommates faces, almost becoming emotional before she turned around and walked out the door, closing it gently behind her. 

              “Wow, this is really it, huh?” Lacy said as she walked down the steps with Ki out towards her car in the early, hot and humid morning. 

              “Yeah…it’s crazy how fast everything went by” Ki said.  The pair loading up the bags into the back of Ki’s car, shutting the doors, Lacy carrying a smaller bag with her into the passenger seat. Ki turned on her car as the low volume of music started to play and the cool air blew from the vents.  “You ready?” Ki asked with a smirk.

              “Oh, shit! Wait… I forgot, before we go…I have something for you” Lacy realized, reaching into her small bag on her lap, unzipping the top.  “Before we finished off the city, I got some micros to get into this blunt that I rolled” Lacy said, pulling out a long cylindrical brown, paper tube. 

              “Haha, you what?” Ki laughingly asked.

              “Yeah, babe! Look” Lacy said, extending the blunt over to Ki. 

              “It’s been so long since we’ve smoked them” Ki said, flipping the blunt around in her hands, “are they still alive in there?” Ki asked.

              “Uh… that’s a good question, I rolled it like two weeks ago, there’s probably some still kicking around I bet” Lacy said, reaching in the bag for her favorite lighter, “will you do the honor?” Lacy asked.

              “Here’s to us, here’s to Cali!” Ki cheered, placing the blunt in her mouth as Lacy lit it from the other end, seeing the smoke plume out of her mouth and engulfing the inside of the car, Ki passing the bunt off to Lacy as she took a deep inhale, the smoke pouring out of her mouth.

              “What’s the first thing we’re gonna do when we get there?” Lacy asked, her eyes glazing over from the potent product. 

              “Unpack… maybe get a little dirty together, maybe get some new tattoos…” Ki said, giggling, Lacy taking another rip of the micro-infested graveyard of her blunt, unaware how many people, if any, were left alive in the smokestack like environment, the hot air rushing by them as the flame crept closer and closer, Lacy letting the smoke rise out of her mouth instead of blowing it out. 

              “I’ll go wherever you want to go” Lacy said, smiling from across the seat. 

              “And I’ll be there with you, wherever it is” Ki said, smiling back.  Lacy taking another rip of the blunt and leaned in towards Ki’s lips, pressing into hers and blowing the smoke into her lungs, shot-gunning her, kissing for a moment as Lacy leaned back into her seat, Ki blowing out the smoke with a pleasant sigh.  Lacy lowered her window a bit, letting the daze of smoke billow out of the car as Ki gripped the steering wheel, the pair driving off and out of the apartment complex towards their new home across the country…