- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

https://www.buymeacoffee.com/panzergrove  


Including pictures from two very talented artists on DeviantArt, please give them a look and a follow!

Reference pictures curtesy of MobiusOneGts: https://www.deviantart.com/mobiusonegts

https://www.deviantart.com/panzergrove/art/Jessica-911816525

https://www.deviantart.com/panzergrove/art/Lacy-s-Shoe-911816519

https://www.deviantart.com/panzergrove/art/Grove-View-Apartment-911816511


Reference pictures curtesy of CelTon: https://www.deviantart.com/celton

https://www.deviantart.com/celton/art/Carpet-city-2-911325415

https://www.deviantart.com/celton/art/Carpet-city-911325403

https://www.deviantart.com/celton/art/Carpet-city-6-911325433



_______________________________________________________________________

 

In this chapter: The roommates meet each other and become familiar with their new home for the school year.

 

Day 1- Early Morning - Grove View Apartments 

 

The Fall semester was about to begin, and it was move in week for most of the student apartments in a small college town in the southern United States.  Grove View apartments were amongst the most popular living arrangements for students at the university, they were inexpensive and cozy enough for college kids who would take almost anything better than a dorm.   Four young women were moving into a four-bedroom apartment, none of them knew each other personally apart from a few messages on Facebook here and there about which roommates were bringing what items. 

Move in day finally arrived and Miranda was the first to show up.  She was a 20-year-old nursing student who stood about 5’7”.  She had a slim build with a few curves, she had light blonde hair that settled on her upper back and just above her breasts.  Her clear blue eyes were accompanied by a warm and friendly face with large soft pink lips.  Miranda’s best feature was her perfect slightly tan skin, she was proud of her lack of blemishes apart from a small beauty mark on her cheek and a few freckles on her shoulders.  Her friends back home would describe her as a modest and caring girl, a gentle person with sympathetic tendencies who can be clumsy and a bit air-headed at times.  Her dream was to help people in any capacity even if it meant sacrificing some of her own happiness to do so, which is why she chose to study nursing. 

Miranda parked her car and went to the front office to grab the key.  Miranda was the first to enter the apartment after walking up a few flights of stairs, she always wanted the top floor, she hated the idea of people living above her making noise that might interrupt her studies, she was sure that her other roommates would agree.  As she entered the front door into the small corridor of the apartment an overwhelming smell of fresh paint rushed out behind her and out into the hallway, she stepped onto the wood flooring with her new pink Nike trainers and noticed the A/C was turned on very low, it was freezing by her standards.  She saw a spacious living room with wood floors attached to a small kitchen with linoleum tile, there were a few windows that gave just enough natural lighting, there was also a door that led to a small outside deck that had just enough room for a table and some chairs, the deck had a nice view of the pool and the campus a few miles off in the distance. The guest bathroom was quite small, but it would work for any potential guests.  Miranda conveniently found the A/C controls next to her room “3A”.  

“This must be it” she said with a soft-spoken voice as she opened her door, before she went any further, she made sure that her room key locked and unlocked her door.  She dropped a few bags on the floor by the closet and threw her backpack on the bed.  The room was plain, it had basic grey shallow carpet, a desk, a chair, a nightstand, and a small bed, the window had cheap blinds, but it would have to do for now until she found some nice curtains, the closet was just sizable enough to walk into and move around a little. Each room also had a complete bathroom with a cheap shower head.  Miranda was already planning on how to make her room more decorative to match her personality, she knew that she wanted more pink colors around and lots of pictures of her friends form back home.

Miranda left her room and pulled her hair into a bun, she started to unload her countless bags of clothes, shoes, and supplies from out of her car as the sun slowly started to rise in the early morning, it was beginning to get a bit hot, but her athletic shorts and t-shirt were enough to keep her cool until she was done.  As Miranda slowly started to get her room put together a few incredibly small sparks of blue static energy began flickering on her desk, but Miranda did not notice, but she did hear a few car doors close outside on the street below. “Must be my roommates!” she clapped excitedly to herself. 

On the street below two new roommates arrived at the same time, Jessica and Anastazja.   Jessica was just over 5’5”.  She was half Latina and had light brown skin, her dark brunette hair that passed just beyond the middle of her back matched her surprisingly beautiful light brown eyes.  The 20-year-old Jessica was a business major, she was always fascinated with being in charge of her own company, and she wanted to make the rules.  Jessica was highly intelligent, she rarely cared about humanity, but sometimes she just couldn't see the good in people, maybe it was because her mother raised her to be unforgiving to people she deemed weak.  Her friends would describe her as bossy and a drama queen, with a very rare sentimental side, but nobody could understand how she did so well in school, making straight A’s and keeping up with soccer.  Her athletic body was a dream among the boys at her old school, her best feature by far was her large, toned ass that led to her fit and shapely legs.  As she climbed out of her expensive car that her mother bought her as a graduation gift, she looked up to see a taller woman that looked about her age, “uhh… hi?”  Jessica said.

“Yes, hello, I am Anastazja.”  She had a thick eastern European accent. 

“Ohhh...  I almost didn’t recognize you from your Facebook pictures, and wow, you are a lot taller in person.”  Jessica said while looking up. 

“Yes, I get told that a lot. You can call me Ana!” she said in a cheerful tone.    

Anastazja was a 19-year-old foreign exchange student from the Ukraine, she was there to study music since the university had an excellent program for it, but her main focus was playing volleyball and singing opera.  She had a lovely Mezzo-soprano voice when she sang.  She was just barely over 6’1” which made her a great player in the back for her team.  She felt quite sad and alone for leaving her friends and family behind, she especially missed her boyfriend.  She was quick minded and intelligent, but she had fits of anger when things did not go her way in a game, or if she messed up her lines during a performance, she still has trouble finding the right words in English sometimes, which is frustrating to her. Her shoulder length wavy auburn hair started to get curly, Jessica could see small beads of sweat forming on her face.  “I am not used to this heat!” she said with a slight smirk, playfully fanning at herself with her hand.   

Her emerald green eyes and beautiful face grabbed the attention of guys and girls alike, often people were envious of her beauty, but people realized she was actually down to earth when they got to know her personally.  Her boyfriend’s favorite feature was her large chest and tight abdomen, he joked that she had to wear 3 sports bras just to get her chest under control during a game, her ass also looked particularly good in tight volleyball shorts.  Ana did not bring much with her, she decided to just buy the things that she needed when she realized what they would be, but she grabbed a few large luggage cases out of her rental SUV.   

“Okay, I think we have work to do, let us get moving, no? but it is nice to make acquaintance” Ana said smiling.

“Fair enough” Jessica said as she began to grab her belongings out of her upscale sedan. 

Introductions were exchanged between Miranda, Jessica, and Ana quickly, Miranda being the most excited out of all three and going out of her way to hug them both.  They knew they had to get back to unpacking their things.  Jessica took her stuff to 3B and Ana to 3C, but 3D remained empty, as the roommates wondered when the fourth would show up.  It was now the afternoon, and the three roommates’ rooms were starting to come together, Miranda was working on the living room and tidying up the kitchen since she already unpacked most of her things in her own room apart from a few large boxes she left on her desk and by her bed, she didn’t mind doing extra chores for others anyway.   Ana and Jessica left to go to the store to get groceries and some extra supplies they might have missed and to try to get to know each other on the short trip.    

Meanwhile, the static discharge on Miranda's new computer desked surged...

 

Chapter End Notes:

Giantess interactions next chapter.