- Text Size +

Jennifer blinked her eyes.  She had trouble accepting the scene before her.  She was naked.  She'd seen astronomy books, and artwork depicting galaxies, and clusters of stars.  This... boggled her mind.  She was essentially at the center of a galaxy.  There were trails of stars swirling around her midsection. They looked like dust.  She hesitated for just a moment before reaching into the "pool" of star-dust.  There was no sensation or resistance. She didn't feel anything but the star-dust seemed to move and swirl around her index finger nail.  Some if the star-lights disappeared or just went out.  She froze and withdrew her hand for a moment. What had that simple touch done?  Had she actually destroyed stars?  Huge balls of gas and energy that had shattered at her touch? 

She couldn't believe that!  This must be some sort of dream. It simply was not possible to be this... gigantic? There wasn't even a word to describe this, and only a dream would be so real and yet so unreal at the same time.  She pinched her fingers and tried to pick up some the substance, but every time she did, more of the stars disappeared. She could feel tiny pieces of what she could only describe as sand or grit. Except that it was finer, smaller than that.  She brought her hand to her face, and could see some of the tiny lights stuck around her fingernails.  So not everything was destroyed at her touch.  But a lot was.  And what survived, stayed in contact with her body.  She had never thought much about aliens or life on other planets. This was weird.  What if those lights were really stars, and had whole system of planets around them?  What if that grit was actually tiny planets?  And she had crushed them into powder beneath her fingers.  She moved her hand into the star dust again, the time cupping her finger, so her long nail could scoop up some of the material. She poured it into her other hand.  It did not seem to weigh anything. If she was right about what she knew, stars were mostly balls of hot gas. And planets... well they were usually tinier than stars.  She tried to remember how much bigger the sun was to Earth, but she didn't.  Just that the difference was an insane amount. Hell, just between Earth and Jupiter was a lot.  She was bigger than stars.  She poked at what sat in her hand.  This close, she could see the tiny bright balls flash then disappear. They were exploding at her touch. Exploding... 

She suddenly lifted up her left leg, like a kick, through the star stuff. Some of the lights went out, but a number them stuck to her foot, her pink nail polish, and the folds between her toes. Her nails now had so much of the stuff on them, it looked like glitter.   "I've got stars between my toes!" She slowly curled her toes, and could feel the tiny grit-like feeling again, until it slowly seemed to vanish.  If this was real entire planets had just been crushed into powder, by a woman with pink nail polish, simply for the feeling and knowledge of doing so.  She didn't feel cruel, or anything, since this wasn't exactly possible.  This could only be a dream, and she might as well have some harmless fun. 

She kicked and squished two more times.  She moved her arms, in a scooping motion, and then dumped the massive amount of star stuff onto her bosom.  She then squeezed them together, watching with glee as the tiny star lights exploded on her breasts.  A few that hit her aureole and nipples, she thought she actually felt, but that might have been her rising lust.  She scooped her right index finger again into another area, and made sure she got a large amount of the material in the underside of her nail.  She then lowered her left hand, and spread her labia.  She then inserted her right finger deeply inside herself, and then removed her left hand allowing her labia to close.  She couldn't feel anything, but her own imagination supplied some needed images.  She could feel the juices inside beginning to flow.  The feelings those images brought however, sent a single convulsion from her muscles, and images of what that meant, sent her to the edge. But it wasn't enough.  Another scoop, and this time, not so deep.  Her finger came away wet, sticky, and not everything had remained inside her. She examined the remaining lights not trapped in her lubricant.  An errant drop slid down her finger. She watched it extinguish the lights that had stayed in contact with her flesh. Amazing! One precious drop of herself, was erasing the stars from existence.  She then brought the finger to her mouth, and licked it clean, relishing the flavor. She couldn't taste the star stuff, or any grit, but again, the knowledge was sending thrills up and down her spine.  She didn't care that this was some dream. In a dark corner of her mind, she almost wished it was real. Her desire kept climbing. Demanding attention.  She hooked two fingers in the star material, then inserted them both inside, and with her thumb she found her clitoris. She pushed it. Scratched at it delicately with the edge of her nail.  It wouldn't be long now.  One more.... little... puuuushhhhh.

She thought she fainted, but was more likely just disoriented from the strength of her orgasm.  It had been a while since she had one that good.   She looked down, and saw the spray of cum her pussy had shot forth. A long stream of clear-whitish fluid seemed to be floating. Several large balls too. Wobbling, and bouncing. The spheres were constantly, but slowly morphing.  Never quite staying completely spheres.  It was like those films she used to see about astronauts, drinking fluids in space. But this was not OJ or Kool-Aid. It was her cum. The balls and streams began to bounce into the star stuff, and she watched as her own fluids were destroying the little lights. Tiny dark patches dotted through the space.  Then she watch the long stream of cum, float down onto the material. A black strip, a break, appeared.  "Ha! Even my cum, destroys whole fucking stars!"  That sent pleasing thought down her spine again, but she wasn't quite ready for another one. She then scooped her hand together, and dove them into the star stuff. A large double handful, and slowly brought her palms together, smushing it all, with a small amount escaping the pressure.  "If this is a dream, I don't think I want it to end."

"Did she just…"
"Have an orgasm?  Yeah. I think so. EEG reader says she did."
A deep sigh. "Let me go see." Clik-clak, clik-clak, clik-clak….  "Damn it! Fuck! She fucking let loose everywhere in her. Damn it. Fucking paper work said she's wasn't a fucking squirter.
"Jeezus!  Well, technically she isn't.  That's no squirt.  That must be a fucking liter! I've never cum that much."
"Me either.  Even in here."
"Jesus. Should we shut her down?"
"She paid for an hour. She gets an hour."
"Holy shitballs. She better not do that twice. What the fuck is she dreaming about?"
"They say that's what the best thing is about the brainstorm machine. Only you can ever interpret the recordings. All I do know is, you lost the bet, so you have to clean it up. When she's done."
"God damn it."

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you liked it.