- Text Size +

 

After what felt like a long time, Amy concluded her story. She leaned back in her chair and observed Patrick, who had said little while she ranted on about her future plans. Patrick likewise leaned back in his chair as he took all that he learned about Amy Jackson. Then he stood and clapped.

 

Amy wasn’t sure what to make of it, she certainly didn’t expect applause. The giantess smiled sheepishly.

 

“By God,” Patrick said. “That’s the single most amazing story I’ve ever heard. And I used to be a teacher. I’ve heard every kind of story someone your age could tell.”

 

Amy shrugged. “I owe it all to Ben, Mark, and Johnny. They kept me going, even after I had already given up.”

 

Patrick sat back down. “That’s very true, those boys did an amazing thing in earning support for you. But, I’m referring to the other part of that story. The part about you bouncing back from almost being kicked out your own town. Even though it’s only been one year, you’ve stuck to your community service, and you’ve worked hard at it. If you ask me, it sounds like you’re working to prove to the people here that you are anything but a monster. And that, makes for one hell of a story.”

 

Amy was struck speechless. This whole time she had gladly taken up the community service as a way to make amends for her past behavior. On some level she had always hoped that, within the four years she had to serve, people would begin to see her differently. What she hadn’t considered was someone who understood her already. “Thank you Patrick.”

 

He nodded. “You’re welcome.” He took a second to look at his wrist watch. “I supposed I’ve taken up enough of your time for today. Thank you again for seeing me Amy.” he said as he stood up and collected his case.

 

“It was my pleasure,” she replied.

 

“If you’re not too busy in the near future, I’d like to see you again before I leave town.” Patrick said.

 

“Um . . . I’ll have to see about that. I mean, I’m also being interviewed by a college student, Betty Collins.”

 

Patrick nodded at that. “Ok then, I wouldn’t want to intrude on that. If you ever do have another chance to chat, just let me know.” The elevator doors opened and Patrick stepped inside. “Good-bye Amy.”

 

“Good-bye Pat,” she called just as the doors closed.

 

Now that she had a moment alone, Amy thought over everything that had just occurred. Patrick was not what she had expected. She honestly had expected some obsessive creep who would ask her all types of personal questions. Instead, he was just a really chill and polite guy. He even made a point to avoid questions that were too personal. At some point Amy even found herself feeling relaxed while she spoke. It made her forget for a while that the guy had showed up out of no where to talk in the first place.

 

A tingling sensation in her cleavage told Amy she had forgotten something else. Reaching gingerly inside, she extracted Ben, who looked as if he had just walked out of a sauna.

 

“Goddamn!” he exclaimed as he gasped for air. “I was getting so sweaty I thought I’d just slide right out.”

 

“Sorry about that Ben,” Amy replied in an embarrassed tone. “I just kind of panicked and I wasn’t sure where to hide you.”

 

“It’s all right just . . . just warn me next time. That was the roughest foreplay I’ve ever had.”

 

Amy choked on her own laughter. “Oh my God. Why is it you still manage to say anything that’ll catch me off guard?”

 

“It’d be boring if I didn’t,” Ben said with a grin.

 

Amy giggled for a bit as she held Ben in her palm. “So, how much did you hear?”

 

“Pretty much all of it,” he said.

 

“And what did you think of Patrick?” sh asked.

 

Ben took a moment to consider that. “From what I heard, he sounded ok. Not pushy or anything.”

 

Amy nodded. “I thought so too. All in all I’m glad he stopped over. It was a nice chat.”

 

“That still doesn’t answer what he wants with you, though.” Ben said.

 

“How do you know he wants something with me?”

 

“When I first met him, he gave me a business card for Ethereal Tech, then called you a miracle.” Ben explained. “He wants something from you.”

 

“Are you sure you aren’t being a little paranoid?” she asked. “He probably does work for Ethereal Tech, but maybe that business card was the only way for him to give you his number. And that miracle comment may have . . . well, just been a compliment. I don’t know.”

 

Ben considered that for a moment. He shook his head slowly. “I don’t know.”

 

Amy rolled her eyes. “You think you’d be in a better mood after just snuggling between my own boobs. Which, by the way, you would not stop irritating with your movements.”

 

Ben blinked. “Me? You’re the one who wouldn’t stop shaking me around. It was like being in a bounce house during an earthquake.”

 

“Yeah, because I was trying to stop you. All of that moving around was very . . . . distracting, during the interview.” Amy had almost said arousing instead of distracting. “Just be grateful you got to spend a few minutes between my boobs in the first place. How many other girls can do that for you?”

 

“None,” he answered. “And now I know why.”

 

Amy gave Ben a stern look, before smirking. “Well then, maybe you just don’t like my boobs. Maybe you’d prefer something else instead.” Amy set Ben down on her bed. Then she unbuttoned her jeans, and gently slid them down far enough to reveal the enormous pink panties underneath. Ben’s mind raced with the thoughts of what could possibly happen next.

 

Right up until Amy turned her back to him.

 

Ben sat on the bed, staring up at Amy’s giant ass. Without saying a word Amy ran her hand over her soft, yet firm butt, and gave it a good slap for show. Then she began to sit down. As her butt slowly began to descend on him, Ben considered running, but couldn’t make his body move fast enough. Within moments Amy’s firm butt had touched down lightly on the bed, trapping Ben underneath. He had air, as Amy had made sure to only sit on the lower half of his body. But for all of his strength, Ben couldn’t pull himself out from under Amy’s luscious booty. If anything, his squirms began to excite Amy, just as they had when he was trapped in her breasts.

 

“Mmmmmm, keep squirming for me Ben. Show your queen some love.” Amy whispered as she rubbed a hand over her booty.

 

Ben, on the other hand, needed no encouragement. He lay pinned on his back, struggling for all he was worth. It wasn’t that he was being crushed or anything, but he wasn’t exactly keen on being sat on. He continued to try and crawl free from his firm prison. This only sent more shivers up Amy’s spine as she continued to feel him move.

 

“Wow Ben, you certainly know how to treat a girl.”

 

He stopped moving for a moment to catch his breath. “If that’s true then why am I being punished?”

 

Amy smiled. “Your place is not to ask your queen why she does anything. Your place is simply to please your queen and make her happy.” she said in a seductively playful voice.

 

He considered that for a moment. When she put it like that then . . . well . . .

 

Ben went right back to struggling, making sure to move as much of his body as he could. Amy kept on rolling her butt back and forth gently, enjoying the sensations for as long as she could.

 

************************************************************************

 

Later that evening Ben was sitting downstairs, just watching TV as he waited for his mom to finish preparing dinner. Once she announced that dinner was finished he’d have to rush in there and set the table as everyone else gathered around. Until then, though, he was sitting alone with his thoughts. Patrick, whoever he was, had his head spinning in all directions. When Ben had first met the man, he seemed sane and well behaved. Hell, he acted downright pleasant when they spoke. It wasn’t until that remark about Amy being a miracle that Ben became suspicious of him. After that it was nothing but questions. Who was he? Why did he come all the way over here just to talk to Amy? What did he mean by calling Amy a miracle? What did a company like Ethereal Tech want with her?

 

Ethereal Tech was a company dedicated to the advancement of technology in a bunch of different areas. Medicine, TVs, video games, construction equipment, mechanics, etc. They have a hand in the improvement of many fields. They’re pretty much the Stark Industries of the real world. And now, they seem to have taken an interest in Amy. But why? Did they want to use her for research? Or did they really believe that they could cure her? As Amy had said earlier, the technology for shrinking her down might not even exist in their lifetime. However, if anyone is to discover shrinking technology, it would be Ethereal Tech.

 

Is it possible they want to try and shrink Amy to a normal size?

 

Before his mind could further follow that train of thought, Ben’s mom called out from the kitchen. “Dinner’s ready!”

 

As if on cue, a living ball of energy came bounding down the stairs. Katelyn Lyons was nine years old, and the incarnation of adorableness. She was quickly approaching that height where it would be hard for Ben to scoop her up and carry around, as he always does. She was still a tiny thing, with a cute round face, brownish blonde hair, a full smile, and eyes that seemed alight with life. She slid across the hardwood floor on socked feet, and stopped to look over at Ben.

 

“Come on lazy bones,” she said. “You gotta set the table.”

 

Ben smiled. “Hold your horses, munchkin.”

 

“I don’t got any horses. I got dinosaur nuggets.” she said with a giggle.

 

“Well then,” Ben said as he stood up. “I better hurry and set the table so you can eat your dinosaurs, before they eat you.”

 

Katelyn laughed. “Yeah! Cause I’m the biggest dinosaur of all.” Then she ran off into the kitchen, roaring like a dinosaur. Katelyn had a slight learning disability from a childhood illness, which made her act a little more childish than most kids her age.

 

Just as Ben was about to walk into the kitchen, there was a knock on his door. It was Patrick Davis, dressed in the same suit from this morning.

 

“Evening Ben,” he said. “I hope I’m not interrupting anything.”

 

It took Ben a few seconds to recover from his surprise. “Well . . . I- uh, we were just about to have dinner.”

 

Patrick grimaced slightly, he seemed to be bothered by something. “I suppose it’s just as well. I didn’t come here for a long chat. I actually came to warn you.”

 

Ben quirked an eyebrow, though he kept a straight face. “Warn me?” he asked.

 

Patrick nodded. “Amy’s in danger.”

 

Ben’s grip on the door tightened. He cast a quick glance over his shoulder and then stepped outside to speak with Patrick. A blue mercedes was parked outside of his house, with a professional driver at the wheel. “What kind of danger?” Ben asked.

 

“That student that’s interviewing Amy? Betty Collins?” he shook his head. “She isn’t a college student writing a report.”

 

“Then who is she?”

 

“She works for an organization that has become especially interested in Amy over the past few years.” Patrick explained.

 

“What organization?” he asked.

 

“They’re a foreign company called Yosen International. I honestly don’t know much about them, except that they’ve suddenly taken a special interest in Amy.” Patrick said.

 

“What would they want with her?” Ben wondered. “And why does that mean she’s in danger?”

 

“I don’t know what they want with her,” he admitted. “But we’ve been told by people in the US government that they may possibly be a cover up for a terrorist organization.”

 

“What!” Ben exclaimed.

 

Patrick nodded. “I’ll be honest with you, Ethereal Tech has been interested in approaching Amy for some time now. We’ve always wanted to learn what it is that keeps her from getting sick. Either her cells are too big to infect or something else, we’ve been dying to find out. But then we were approached by some officials from the CIA and asked to help them. They asked us to approach Amy and ask her to agree to work with Ethereal Tech, contract and everything. The plan is to keep her out of Yosen’s hands. I was sent here personally to intercept any representatives that Yosen International sends out. If necessary, I’m to stop any attempt at harming Amy that they might make.”

 

“What do you mean harm?” Ben was beginning to become seriously worried.

 

“You don’t know the lengths some people are willing to go to achieve their goals.” Patrick said. “If they really do have some big scheme for Amy, they might try anything to convince her to come with them.”

 

Ben shook his head. All of this was so much to take in, he wasn’t sure how to even react to it. It sounded like an internet conspiracy come right to his front door.

 

“You don’t believe me,” Patrick said flatly. “Or, at least, you don’t trust me. That’s good. You shouldn’t trust me. And you especially shouldn’t trust this Betty Collins.” He sighed. “I know it’s a lot to believe, and I’m sorry for bringing this right to your front door like this. Just think over what I’ve said. At the very least, believe what I said about not trusting either of us. Good night Ben.”

 

Patrick walked back to his car, got in the back seat, and drove off, leaving behind a very conflicted Ben.

 

************************************************************************

 

Betty sat in her car, comparing notes from her earlier talks. Both discussions had been exactly the same, unfortunately. That Johnny guy didn’t have anything to say that Mark hadn’t already, it was almost frustrating. And that other person with him had barely anything to say at all.

 

Her phone rang and she answered it. “Hello? . . . . . I just finished talking with Johnny Rice . . . . . No he didn’t seem to know, and neither did Mark . . . . . I realize what I need to do, I’m doing the best that I can . . . . . Don’t worry, I said I’d find out and I will. I still have one more person to talk to . . . . .