- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I promised that I would take time to write this out. Although I've made progress I've been too distracted by college stuff to really dedicate my time. So I'm releasing what I have so far in the hopes that anyone reading my story will motivate me to write more often.

Woods are a dangerous and disorientating place to run through when it’s dark outside. In movies you’ll usually see the main character running through a forest in pitch black night, while several people chace him, and he’ll somehow manage to sprint ahead of all of them. In real life, a forest at night is the worst place to even attempt such a thing. The footing changes constantly without any rhyme or reason. Pot holes, branches, roots, stumps, etc. The only reason he was able to move quickly through these woods was because he knew the path before him ran even. All the same he stepped with caution, preparing himself incase a sudden root should appear out of no where.

 

He vaulted over a fallen tree, the moon providing enough light to have seen it from a short distance, and pressed himself against it in an attempt to disappear. He wasn’t breathing heavy yet it would be unwise not to take advantage of any opportunity for rest. He’d been running for more than ten minutes. If he could just get to the edge of the woods, he’d be in the clear.

 

*****

 

The man sighed as he removed his reading glasses and rubbed at his eyes. It wasn’t late, barely a few minutes past eleven p.m., but he had been reading for hours, trying to ingrain the information deep into his memory. Taking a break from his reading he glanced out at the clouds below him. It was not often he got to ride first-class in an airplane and so he took the moment to appreciate having a row all to himself, complete with ample legroom, and a comfortable set of pillows and a blanket.

 

The moon was full this night, providing excellent light for appreciating the sky’s beauty. The clouds themselves moved like waves on the ocean. And the amount of stars that were visible, even in the moonlight, were awe inspiring. Among the clouds, with the lights of civilization far below, every star that could fit in the sky seemed to just burst into sight. All in all it was truly something to behold. If only the road ahead could be this peaceful, he thought.

 

Turning the light overhead back on, he returned his attention back to the files on his lap. They contained detailed instructions on what he was to do upon his arrival. He had been sent on this business trip by the company he worked for with an important goal in mind, a goal he strived to reach. It wouldn’t be easy, maybe even dangerous, but there was too much at stake to not try. Shifting papers aside he found the small slip of paper that could be the key to everything he needed to do. On it was just a list of three names.

 

Checking his watch, he realized the plane would be landing in a few hours, then he would head for Allentown. The man shuffled his papers back into a neat pile, slipped them back into their folder, and then placed the folder inside his briefcase before turning the light off and slipping off to sleep.

 

*****

 

His chest throbbed as his heart tried to beat its way through it. His breathing remained steady and quiet though, he had had plenty of experience keeping his cool under stressful situations. All the same, he knew he was in trouble. His body shook all over, yet it was not from fear, rather from the force of an impact. He had just one small chance, the clearing was just up ahead. Sparing only one quick glance over his shoulder he sprinted full speed for safety. The ground moved unevenly around him but he forced his feet to remain steady. Almost there. Almost there!

 

Without warning he was snatched up and lifted high above the tree tops.

 

Amy Jackson was perhaps the most beautiful young woman he had ever seen in his life. She had rich, blonde hair cascading past her shoulders. Blue eyes that sparkled like sapphires, a nice, light complection to her skin, and gorgeous, full lips. She wore a simple  T-shirt, that barely held back her voluptuous chest, with the sentence ‘Keep Calm And Get Me A Cookie’ printed on it, jeans, and her leather boots.

 

Oh and she was about 150 feet tall.

 

Her majestic eyes gazed down at the tiny man in her palm as she beamed with pride. “Ha-ha!” she exclaimed. “I finally caught you! How does it feel to know you’re no longer the master of stealth little man?”

 

Despite being held in the palm of a giant girl, the young man kept quite a straight face. He shrugged. “I never said I was a master of stealth. But if we were competing against each other then the score’s fourteen to one, in my favor.”

 

That certainly took the wind out of Amy’s sails. She looked visibly deflated as she pouted at him. “You couldn’t even let me enjoy one victory Ben?”

 

The young man allowed a grin to slowly spread across his face. Ben Lyons stood at a height of six feet and three inches, making him almost three inches tall in Amy’s perspective. He had a mop of sandy brown hair, dark brown eyes, and a lean figure. He wore a white T-shirt with a blue serpent wrapped around it, dark grey cargo shorts, and sneakers. He sat down cross legged on her palm as he patted it. “I’m actually impressed you saw me in time. I almost got away.”

 

That seemed to perk Amy up a bit as she shrugged. “I saw something move out of the corner of my eye. If you were wearing a black shirt I might have missed it.”

 

They have been playing this game for a while now, both seem to enjoy it very much. Amy’s house sits right on the edge of some very dense woods. What she does is carry Ben over to any spot in the woods she chooses, provided it’s no more than a quarter of a mile from her house, and then she leaves him there. Afterwards Ben has one minute to get as far as he can before Amy, who towers well above the 50 ft tall trees, comes looking for him. His objective is to make it to her backyard before she catches him. Ben enjoys it because it’s good parkour practice, while Amy enjoys it because she likes a good chase. The two of them had grown into great friends since their misadventure last year and have been spending a lot of time together.

 

“You definitely have improved. This means I’ve got to up my game if I want to compete.”

 

Amy groaned. “This doesn’t have to be the kind of video game where you get harder to beat every time I win. Couldn’t you stay at the same level of difficulty until I’m ready to move on?”

 

Ben seemed to ponder that for a moment. “No.”

 

“Hmph.” She paused for a moment before flashing Ben an innocent smile while pouting at the same time. “Pretty please, just do me this one favor? You wouldn’t want me to feel bad about myself, would you?”

 

“No, I wouldn’t want that.”

 

Her face brightened. “Then you’ll still go easy on me?”

 

“No.” he said flatly.

 

This time Amy’s eyes narrowed as the smile turned into something villainous. “Ok then. I suppose there are other ways of dealing with you.” As she spoke she allowed her tongue to slip out and slowly slide it’s way over her mouth, moistening her luscious, pink lips. These same lips then parted to reveal pearly white teeth, bigger than a man’s head. She brought Ben closer to her mouth so he could get a better view. “Mmmmmmm, what do you think?” she whispered slowly. “I could swallow you whole. Feel you as you slipped gently down my throat. You’d land right inside my stomach.” She patted her stomach for emphasis. “I’d carry you around with me wherever I go, as you nurture my giant body. What do you say?”

 

Ben had to make an effort in suppressing the thoughts that were beginning to form in his head. After a few moments he spoke. “I say that answers the question of whether you spit or swallow.”

 

Amy just looked at him with her mouth hanging open, trying to process what he had just said. Then she exhaled. “Sometimes Ben, I really hate you.”

 

He snorted. “Oh sure. You get to talk about eating me alive and it’s supposed to be a big turn on. But then I make one blowjob joke and suddenly that’s where we draw the line.”

 

Amy just muttered something that was too low for even Ben to make out the words. But, eventually, the two of them shared a smile. Ben took his phone out to check the time. “Getting pretty late,” he said. “I should be heading home.”

 

Amy gave him a wink. “I got you covered.”

 

Walking back to her yard, she picked up the car Ben had driven to her house in, and carried him home. Amy’s size never ceased to amaze Ben. She was able to fit both himself and his car on one hand, and still have  plenty of space left. And, despite being a ten minute drive across town, Amy was able to walk to Ben’s house in about one minute. She set Ben and his car gently in the driveway, waved goodnight, and walked away, her footsteps echoing as she left. As Ben stood there and watch her leave he thought not for the first time: Would it even be possible to have a giantess for a girlfriend?

 

Chapter End Notes:

Like I said, I'll try my best to get chapters out as soon as possible. But that may still take a week or two for each chapter. I want them to be good, if not for myself then for you guys. I'm also juggling a new idea that I haven't quite gotten down yet. Only time may tell.

And, as always, I well and truly appreciate any who take the time to read what I write, even if you don't rate or comment. Knowing that you've at least taken the time to give it a look makes it worth it.

Thank You