- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I'm very sorry this took longer than I wanted. Things have been a pain to manage.

 

“So he was just sitting there waiting for you?” Amy asked. “Don’t you think that’s kind of weird, how he knew where you’d be at the time and everything?”

 

“Of course it was weird,” Ben replied. “Down right creepy actually. He pretty much stalked me just to ask about you. I don’t know which one of us should be more afraid.”

 

“Thanks for the comfort. I knew I could count on you for that.”

 

Ben shrugged. “You brought this conversation to a weird place when you addressed the weirdness of the situation.”

 

Amy considered that for a moment. “Touche.”

 

Amy lay stomach down on her bed with her legs up in the air. She flipped through a magazine on her tablet as she spoke to Ben. Speaking of Ben, he was lying on his back, on the sole of Amy’s right foot. To him it was like reclining on a bed 40ft in the air. Ben had quite the attraction to Amy’s feet, a fetish she shared and was more than happy to indulge in. The two of them had been hanging out like this for almost an hour.

 

“In all seriousness, what was your reading on the guy?” she asked him.

 

“He didn’t seem too off putting, actually. He at least acted polite and sane while I spoke with him.” Ben explained. “The only thing that really made me keep my guard up was the fact that he was waiting for me inside the theater. And, of course, there’s that last part he just happened to mention to me.”

 

Amy nodded, even though she couldn’t see Ben, and therefore couldn’t tell if he was watching her. “So should I speak with him?”

 

“That’s up to you. In my opinion, though, I don’t trust the fact that he said you contain medical secrets inside of you. That just screams nefarious.”

 

“Nefarious?”

 

“Good word, isn’t it?” Ben asked.

 

“I like it,” Amy said. “Vocabulary aside, I have to admit I’m curious.”

 

Ben sat up and rested his arms on his knees. “Curious? Of what”

 

Amy shrugged. “I don’t know. I guess I’ve just always been curious about my body, for obvious reasons. I mean, I’m grateful my dad’s kept people from taking me away to study like a science experiment, but still. There’s so much about myself that I don’t know and would like to.”

 

Ben was silent for a moment. “You were hoping for a way to shrink back to normal. Am I wrong?”

 

Amy sighed as she rested her head on her hands. “I’ve dreamt about a cure that would shrink me to a normal height of five foot six, or something. I’ve fantasized about it for years. But I forced myself to give up on the idea a long time ago.”

 

“Why?”

 

“Because I was torturing myself with false hope,” she explained. “Scientifically speaking, it should be impossible for me to exist right now. I doubt modern science could explain why I’m so big, so how would they be able to shrink me? Hell, even shrink ray technology is still considered science fiction.” Amy shrugged again. “It was better that I come to grips with myself, which was far from easy. At least, until I became friends with you, Johnny, and Mark.”

 

Ben snorted. “Three high school guys helped you with your body issues. If that isn’t the textbook definition of irony.”

 

“How many women can identify with me?” Amy asked. “Or anyone, for that matter?”

 

“Good point.”

 

Very slowly, Amy brought her leg as close to her as she could, while simultaneously keeping her foot as level as it could. She gently plucked Ben off of her sole and then swung her legs around so that she was sitting up with her feet against the floor.

 

“You guys have done a lot for me, in ways you can’t even imagine.” Amy said to Ben as he sat in her palm. “For that, I trust your judgment. If you think this guy is too ‘nefarious’ to be trusted, then I won’t talk with him.”

 

“Well keep in mind that the choice is still entirely up to you. I’m just throwing in my two cents for consideration.” Ben said. “If you want you can give him a shot.”

 

Amy looked off in the distance as she considered her decision. “Are you really afraid of Patrick?” she asked.

 

“Well . . . I wouldn’t say afraid. More like cautious of him.” Ben explained. “You would be too if he just showed up out of no where.”

 

Amy smiled. “Please. What do I have to be afraid of while you’re here?”

 

“Um . . . . everything?”

 

She snorted. “Well you’re no help. And here I was thinking you’re supposed to be my knight in shining armor.”

 

Ben blinked. “And what gave you that idea?”

 

Amy shrugged. “Isn’t that what potential boyfriends are supposed to be? I mean, I don’t have much experience in this kind of thing, but movies and video games can’t all be wrong.”

 

“Do I at least get a cool knight sword?” he asked.

 

“I’m sure I can find a sewing needle for you to use.” Amy answered.

 

Ben just sighed. “Actually that sounds pretty cool. So if I’m the knight, am I to assume you’re the princess I must protect?”

 

“Oh hell no,” Amy replied. “I’m the fucking queen.”

 

“What’s the difference?”

 

She grinned mischievously. “Princesses have to be rescued. Queens have to be obeyed.”

 

“That . . . . yeah, I should have expected no less from you.”

 

“Excuse me?”

 

“I should have expected no less from you . . . your majesty.” Ben amended along with a theatrical, albeit half hearted, bow.

 

“Damn straight.” Amy placed Ben on the floor at her feet. Then she ran her hands through her hair to comb it, and sat up straighter, peering down at the tiny man on her floor. “Kneel before your queen Sir Knight and kiss her feet.”

 

Ben gazed up at the towering angel in awe. Sure, when she was bullying others it wasn’t hard to ignore Amy’s looks, and see her for nothing but a bully. But now that the bullying was all over, Ben could appreciate her power in a whole other light. To see her standing, hell even sitting before you, 150ft of Godsent beauty struck you speechless in admiration. She continued to gaze down on him as a true queen would at a subject. Slowly Ben approached her right foot, dropped to his knees, and kissed her big toe. Amy put her hands on her hips as she smiled.

 

“Well well. It seems someone likes powerful women.” she said with a slight chuckle in her voice.

 

“It’s just . . .” Ben shook his head.

 

“Just what?”

 

“Just . . . Most of the time when we hang out, it’s easy for me to feel so relaxed and at ease around you. Hell, Mark and Johnny feel the same way, and they aren’t even crushing on you. But some times . . . sometimes it’s just . . . seeing you like this . . . it’s . . .”

 

Amy frowned. “Frightening?”

 

Ben shook his head. “Awe inspiring.”

 

Amy put a hand to her mouth in surprise. “Awwwww.” she whispered.

 

Ben blew out a long held breath, not sure of what to say now. Neither did Amy for that matter, no one had ever said anything like that to her before. Just as Ben was about to apologize to her for making things awkward, Amy’s tablet bleeped. Silently thanking the universe for the distraction, Amy went over to check it out. It was a call from her mother. Since Amy already had a giant tablet and computer, having a phone was redundant when her tablet could suffice. Pressing the touch screen, Amy’s mother appeared on screen.

 

“What’s up mom?” Amy asked. Ever since last year Amy has been much more open with her parents, after having kept her distance for so many years. This, of course, put Ben, Johnny, and Mark on great terms with her parents.

 

“Hey sweetie,” her mother said. “I just wanted to give you a heads up, you have a visitor. His name is Patrick Davis, and he wants to interview you.”

 

Amy and Ben both froze. “Um . . . . . what was his name?”

 

“Mr Patrick Davis,” Mrs. Jackson replied. “He’s on his way over right now. Remember to be polite while speaking to him.”

 

“Uh . . . ok mom, thanks.” Amy said as she ended the call. Then she looked over at Ben.

 

“You’ve got to hide me.” he said quickly.

 

“What! I don’t want to be left alone to talk to this guy. I haven’t even met him yet.” she exclaimed.

 

“I don’t trust him. Maybe he’ll act differently if he thinks I’m not around.” Ben answered.

 

Amy shook her head. “Don’t you think you’re overreacting?”

 

“The guy just shows up out of no where to talk to you, right after stalking me at work. I think we’d be stupid not to watch this guy.”

 

It only took a second of consideration to decide that he had a point. “Ok, what’s your plan?”

 

“Set your tablet somewhere where I can see the platform, but turn the volume off, and make sure he can’t see the screen. That way I can hide from anywhere in the house and still spy on him from my phone.” Ben elaborated.

 

Amy nodded and set her tablet up just as he described. She turned back to him when she was finished. “Now where should I hide you?”

 

Ben paused. “Um . . . let me think.”

 

“There’s no time!” Amy urged. “He’s on his way right now. He could be here in-”

 

Suddenly the elevator doors behind Amy dinged, and she panicked. “Sorry!” she whispered.

 

Before Ben could so much as make a sound, Amy thrust his tiny body deep into the valley between her glorious breasts. Quick as she could, Amy then turned to face the newcomer as he stepped out of the elevator. He was dressed in a simple business suite, professional but not gaudy.

 

Patrick smiled at the giantess. “Afternoon Ms Jackson. I was hoping we could chat for a few minutes.”

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

let me know what you think