- Text Size +

 

Allentown seemed to be quite the charming city. Well, it was somewhere between a large town, and a small city. But the sights were none the less enjoyable. As the taxi cab weaved it’s way through the streets, the driver pointed out all of the best places to get a bite to eat or a good hotel room. It was possible he could be spending a few weeks here, perhaps he would be able to get some sightseeing done. There was supposed to be a big cookout in two weeks. Maybe he would go to that and watch the fireworks.

 

The taxi stopped in front of it’s destination. The man stepped out and thanked his driver as he paid the fair. The man was a little below average height and somewhere in his early thirties, with black hair, glasses, and a goatee that covered his chin. He wore a serviceable suit, neat but not gaudy. With his briefcase in hand, he strode through the front doors of the building.

 

The doors lead to a waiting room. Leather seats were lined along the left and right hand walls. The tables separating some of the seats held an assortment of magazines, from fashion magazines to Time. Past the waiting room was a lobby, where two receptionists looked over computer monitors, typing every now and then. They sat on opposite ends of a very long desk, both seemingly absorbed in their work. The man walked up to the receptionist on his left, a stout woman with a young face.

 

“Excuse me,” he said politely. “I believe I’m expected here.”

 

The woman, whose name tag read CINDY, looked up from her monitor and gave a start at seeing who he was.

 

“Oh! Oh yes, of course sir. We’ve been told you were arriving this morning.” she said excitedly. Then she reached over and pushed a button on her telephone. “Ms Shepherd? Mr Davis has just arrived.”

 

A voice suddenly came on from the other end. “Send him back.”

 

“Yes ma’am.” Cindy answered. “Her office is at the very end of the hallway on the top floor. The elevator is just to your left.” She pointed to the set of doors on the far wall.

 

He smiled at her. “Thank you very much.” Then he walked towards the elevator. There were only seven floors to the building. Ms Shepherd’s office was at the end of the hallway, just as Cindy said, through a set of glass doors. The office itself was rather neat and well organized. The walls were rather plain, decorated with a few black and white pictures and two bookcases. A liquor case hung on the wall to the left, right next to Ms Shepherd’s desk. The wall behind her desk was just windows overlooking the street. The floor was made of black linoleum tiles that caused footsteps to echo. On Ms Shepherd’s desk, which was also glass, was a computer and a few scattered papers. Ms Shepherd herself stood up from her desk as he walked in. She wasn’t a very tall woman, yet in heels she was eye level with him. Ms Shepherd was thirty years old yet her complexion made her seem a bit younger. She had nice tan skin, and brown hair, that was almost black, held back from her face. She was dressed in a formal pinstriped suit, with a matching skirt, dark pantyhose, and high heels.

 

“Mr Davis, it’s a pleasure to meet you.” she said formally, yet enthusiastically, as she held out her hand to him.

 

“Please,” he replied as he shook her hand. “Call me Patrick. I mean, it’s not like I’m one of the big suits from way upstairs.”

 

Ms Shepherd smiled at that. “I’ll take you over anyone of those stiffs any day. Anyway, I’m Monica Shepherd. I suppose you’ll want to take a look around the place yourself. I’ll be happy to show you around.”

 

“I’d like that very much. But first I think we should get down to business. Discuss our agenda, and then you can show me where I’ll be working.”

 

Monica tilted her head. “Where you’ll be working?”

 

“Oh yes,” Patrick answered. “I know, I know. I’m supposed to be here as a representative and ambassador from the California division of the company. It’s just that I’m used to doing my work in a lab with other scientists. And, since I may be here for a little while I’d love to help in whatever pharmaceutical work you’re currently doing.”

 

“I appreciate the offer,” she said with a smile. “I’m sure we can find you plenty to do to fill your time. Of course your primary job is still top priority.”

 

“Don’t worry, I’ve been doing my homework.” he assured her.

 

Monica chuckled a bit. “Yes. Well, is there anything I can do to help you?”

 

Patrick nodded as he flipped open his briefcase. Taking out that manila folder, he opened it up and removed the first piece of paper inside. He handed the slip of paper to Monica, his voice became serious. “I need as much information as you can find. As well as any and all current information about her.”

 

Monica gave the slip of paper a quick glance before nodding and slipping it in her pocket.

 

“I’ll also need some personal lab space to begin a few early preparations,” he continued.

 

Monica nodded. “Anything else?”

 

Patrick shook his head, the smile returning as if it had never left. “You may show me to where I’ll be working.

 

*****

 

(Back at Amy’s house)

 

“As I recall,” Ben said. “Johnny and I actually tried to get away. You just ran under  the bed and gave up after five minutes.”

 

“It’s called being smart,” Mark shot back with a grin. “And as I recall, that got me to second base with Amy.”

 

Amy straightened up in her chair. “What! I’d never! . . .” Then it dawned on her as to what Mark was referring to. Her face turned a slight crimson. “Um . . . . . .”

 

Ben cleared his throat. “Yeah, but did she pop you in her mouth and suck on you? Cause I’m pretty sure that counts as third base, bro.”

 

All three of them broke into laughter while Amy strove to sink back into her chair, wrap her arms around her legs, and hide. Everyone has become so used to seeing Amy as a towering primadonna, making it easy to forget how little social interaction she’s had since growing so big. In fact, once the mask came off, the guys were surprised to learn she may be even more socially awkward than them. This was another reason why Amy valued their friendship. They saw her for who she was and loved it. As the laughter subsided Johnny held his hands up to form a T for time out.

 

“Ok. In all seriousness, I need to ask. The hell is going on between you and Ben?” he asked Amy.

 

Amy hesitated as she bit down on her lower lip. “Nothing’s going on between us.”

 

“Exactly.” Mark continued for him. “We both know you two like each other, even though you could do a hell of a lot better than him.”

 

“Hey!”

 

Mark went on as if Ben had said nothing. “It’s no secret you guys like each other. So why aren’t you doing anything about it?”

 

If Amy’s face was red before, it was absolutely scarlett now. Ben answered for her. “It’s not that we don’t want to. It’s just that . . . well . . . no one’s ever dated a giantess before. So, not only are we both inexperienced, but we’re in completely uncharted territory.”

 

Amy nodded. “If we want to go out, we need to make sure it can work between us despite our . . . obvious size differences.”

 

“Is his dick really that small?” Johnny asked.

 

Ben stared daggers right through Johnny’s head. “Where’s your girlfriend, smart-ass?”

 

Johnny opened his mouth as if to say something, then closed it and began taking an interest in the floor.

 

“The point is,” Amy continued, folding her arms under her breasts. “If we’re going to do this we’re going to do it right.”

 

Ben pulled his phone out of his pocket to check the time. “It’s getting close to dinner time and I’ve got stuff to do at home.”

 

Mark stretched as he stood up from his seat. “Yeah, I suppose my mom will want me home, seeing as how I haven’t been home in a while.”

 

Amy smiled and waved. “Bye guys. Come and visit as often as you can while you’re still in town.”

 

Johnny put two fingers to his forehead and saluted Amy as he headed towards the elevator. “We’ll get together, don’t worry.” Then he grinned wide as he looked at Mark and Ben. “After all, she did technically let me get in her pants.”


With a look of outrage on her face, Amy tried to grab at Johnny, except the elevator doors had already shut on her. As she sat there pouting, the frustration subsided. She shook her head. “It’s good to have them all back.”

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

let me know if you like where I'm going with this