- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

To any and all who actually read this story. I can't honestly express how sorry I am that I haven't written anything in months. Maybe one month is excusable, but multiple months? I have a lot to make up for. This is only the beginning.

 

This was a pretty good day to take the car out, Mark thought. He stood outside in a small parking lot, leaning against a fence as a cool breeze drifted from across the street. Today was as good a day as any to be outside. To his right Mark could hear the water hoses turn on as buckets began filling up. His dad had asked him to take his 1978 Mustang to a car wash today, and he specifically requested it be hand washed. After the wash, the employees would hand dry it and apply an even coat of polish. Although Mark had earned the privilege to take the car out, with his dad’s permission of course, his dad only trusted professionals to wash it when he couldn’t. This meant that Mark had some time on his hands to kill.

 

Looking across the parking lot, Mark noticed a small Dairy Queen. Ice cream sounded pretty good on a day like today. So after a little waiting, he was sitting on a bench, eating a Butterfinger Blizzard, as he watched his dad’s car being washed. The whole thing was so relaxing Mark just about lost himself in thought.

 

“It’s Mark, right?”

 

Mark snapped out of his daydream slowly and turned to see Betty Collins, the college student studying Amy, standing there looking at him.

 

“Mark . . . Fisher? Is it? Did I get that right?” she asked.

 

Mark nodded. “It is.”

 

Betty smiled warmly at him. Today she wore a blue and white tank top, jean shorts that showed off her legs nicely, and converse sneakers. Her hair was kept in a ponytail, like last time he saw her. Over her right shoulder was a grey purse, and in her left hand looked to be a Cookies and Cream Blizzard. “Mind if I join you?”

 

“Not at all,” Mark said as he slid to his left, giving Betty room to sit down.

 

“Who’s car is that?” she asked, pointing to the red mustang. “I noticed you watching it. Is it yours?”

 

Mark contemplated telling her it was his, maybe she’d be willing to go for a ride with him. It didn’t take him long, though, to decide against it. He was a college freshmen, and she was a senior all the way from California. “It’s my dad’s car. He lets me drive it occasionally.”

 

“That’s pretty cool. What year was it made?”

 

“78,” he answered.

 

“Nice.” They both took a minute to have some of their Blizzards. “So, I’m actually glad I caught up with you. Are you busy?”

 

“Right now?” he shook his head. “Not really. Why?”

 

“Well . . .” Betty trailed off as she rifled through her purse. “I was wondering if you could tell me all about how you came to be friends with Amy.” She withdrew a small notebook and a pencil from her purse. She looked questioningly into his eyes. “Would that be alright?”

 

Mark leaned back against the bench with a sigh. He looked back at her. “We’re going to be here for awhile.”

 

“I’m not going anywhere if you aren’t,” Betty replied.

 

Mark took another spoonful of ice cream and grinned. “Where do I even start?”

 

*********************************************************************************************************

 

Amy faced her new visitor with an outward sense of friendliness. On the inside, however, she was a mess of paranoia and nervousness. This man had now tracked down both her and Ben, all for a simple conversion. What was it he could be after so badly that he would come unannounced into her own home?

 

Amy cleared her throat and composed herself as completely as she could. It wasn’t easy. Ben was still struggling fiercely in her cleavage. It was both distracting and arousing, not a great combination at a time like this. She kept a smile on her face as she approached the platform that Patrick stood on, her bare feet on the carpet made an astoundingly small amount of noise for one of her size.

 

“It’s nice to meet you Mr Davis.” she said as she slowly extended her index finger towards him. As expected Patrick flinched backwards a step. It was understandable when a finger the size of a tree trunk moved towards you. But he smiled and extended an arm of his own, sort of shaking her finger as a greeting.

 

“A pleasure to meet you as well Ms Jackson. Forgive me for being a bit jumpy I just . . . it’s my first time meeting you in person and I, well . . .” he chuckled a bit.

 

Amy giggled a bit herself. “It’s no big deal, I get that it can’t be helped. I am pretty scary at first.”

 

“No no. Not at all Ms Jackson,” Patrick said quickly. “Mind blowing would be a better choice of words.”

 

This time Amy’s smile was genuine. “Thank you for that. And please, just call me Amy.”

 

“Then by all means please, call me Patrick.”

 

“Very well then Patrick, what did you wish to talk about?”

 

“Well,” Patrick began as he took a seat by one of the tables on the platform. “I assume you’ve heard that I met with your friend Ben Lyons already?”

 

Amy nodded as she pulled up the chair from her desk. “Mhm. He said you had a few questions for me?”

 

“Yes. But, if anything, I’d like to know what exactly happened to you last year.” Patrick explained. “The big incident that was all over the internet.”

 

“Well . . .” Amy suppressed an urge to wiggle as Ben continued to move about violently. “Um, I’m very flattered you came all this way just to speak with me, but you didn’t have to. I mean, you said the story was all over the internet.”

 

“Very true, however I think you’ll find that the internet has a tendency to ‘improvise’ on the details,” he said dryly. “Nobody outside of Allentown has the full story. And, since I’ve come all this way just to find it, I thought I might as well go straight to the source.”

 

“I guess that makes sense.” Amy said thoughtfully. “I appreciate the effort you went through. Alright then, I guess I should start at the beginning. I hope you don’t mind that it’s a long story.”

 

Patrick spread his hands. “A long story is just what I’m looking for. Don’t skimp on the details.”

 

Amy smiled. “You got it.”

She fought another desire to squirm in her seat as Ben continued to flail in between her gigantic boobs. They’re not a bounce house Ben! What the hell are you doing in there?

 

*********************************************************************************************************

 

Ben was fighting just to remain alive at this point.

 

His entire world right now was nothing but soft blackness. Each sudden movement, each breath, threatened to smother him in flesh. After only a minute inside of Amy’s boobs, Ben was so discombobulated he couldn’t tell whether he was right side up or not. Darkness encompassed him, rendering each of his senses almost useless. If she had just put me behind a pillow, or something, maybe this would have worked.

 

Eventually most of the jostling had subsided, Amy had just taken a seat and was talking. Ben used this opportunity to finally right himself, as it turns out he had been upside down the whole time. No sooner had he done this than the walls of flesh began to close around him. Amy, unaware of what was happening to Ben, was trying to stop his squirms. The compression was only momentary, but it left Ben feeling out of breath. Ok, message received: stop moving so much.

 

Now that he was right side up, though, Ben really didn’t need to move. He took his phone out of his pocket and saw that he was still on call with Amy’s tablet, he could hear everything they were saying.

 

They were laughing.

 

He heard Patrick speak. “So, you really had nothing to say? After all of that?”

 

“Well, what could I have said? No one had ever really spoken to me in anger before. I didn’t know what to say.” Amy answered.

 

Yeah, and I actually let you off easy, considering the circumstances, Ben thought to himself. Which reminds me. We’re going to have words after this is done.

 

“So what did you do?” Patrick asked.

 

“What else?” Amy said. “I stomped my foot like a spoiled little girl and walked out in a huff.” Her voice became thoughtful for a moment. “I guess, looking back, it was the slap upside the head that I needed. I just didn’t know it at the time.”

 

Ben blinked in surprise. Well, you’re welcome your majesty. You’re still going to have to answer for sticking me in here and then throwing me around. Was this what it was like for Mark?

 

*********************************************************************************************************

 

Betty sat there, looking utterly stunned at Mark. “So . . . she just . . . grabbed you . . .”

 

Mark nodded as he ate another spoonful of ice cream.

 

“A-and . . . she just . . . in there?”

 

“Swear to God, that’s how it happened. Ben and Johnny’ll confirm that if you ask.” Mark replied.

 

“No no, I believe you.” Betty said with a blush. “So uh . . . what was it uh . . . like? If you don’t mind me asking,” she added quickly.

 

Mark took in another spoonful as he thought back to that time between Amy’s twin planets. The all encompassing darkness, the constant sensation that you are stuck in between two pillows, the tremors all around. All in all it was something he would never be honest about with any man. When speaking to a guy, Mark would always recount it as the greatest moment of his life.

 

But to a woman . . .

 

Mark sighed. “Actually it was a little painful.”

 

*********************************************************************************************************

 

Amy closed the video she had pulled up on her computer to show Patrick.

 

“That was quite a speech,” he said.

 

Amy nodded absently. She had just shown him the video Mark had sent her a year ago, Ben speaking before the entire town for her.

 

“You’re very lucky to have someone who cares so much about you in your life.” Patrick said.

 

“You know at first I never figured out why he did it,” Amy said, mostly to herself. “Why anyone would go through all of that trouble for the biggest bully in Allentown. Before him, I never thought anyone would want to keep someone like me around.”

 

Patrick wasn’t sure how to respond to that. It almost seemed like she had forgotten he was there. Amy was just staring off into space at the moment, no doubt lost in thought. Patrick gave her a minute before he audibly cleared his throat. Amy shook her head clear as she sheepishly turned to look back at her guest. Patrick smiled knowingly at her.

 

“If I could give you a small pearl, Amy. Life’s too short to waste time figuring out what people mean to you. It’s obvious this young man cares for you. All you need to do is sit him down and get him to tell you that himself. The rest will be so much simpler once you’re both on the same page.”

 

Amy blushed. “I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to get so . . . distracted.”

 

He waved a dismissive hand. “It’s nothing. So tell me, what are your plans now for the future?”

 

“Well, since I’m going to be staying here at least another four years, I decided to go to college online. I’m mostly taking mathematics and general education courses right now.”

 

Patrick nodded. “What’s your big plan for when school is done with?”

 

“I actually really want to become an architect,” Amy answered.

 

Patrick raised an eyebrow as he considered this. Amazing. She’s 150 ft tall, but would rather create buildings than tear them down.

 

He listened on as Amy continued to tell him about her hopes for a career in designing, and maybe even constructing, buildings herself.

 

*********************************************************************************************************

 

“I really appreciate this Mark.” Betty said as she stood up and offered her hand to him.

 

Mark’s car was done being washed, and he had to take it home before his dad panicked. He stood up from the bench, tossed out his empty cup, and shook her hand. “You’re welcome. I actually enjoyed the conversation. No one outside of Allentown will believe me when I tell them I know Amy.”

 

Betty grinned. “Well after I get back to San Diego, you’ll be known all over for the part you played in everything.”

 

Mark laughed. “I’ll be a celebrity in California. Wait’ll my parents hear about that.”

 

Betty laughed too. “Yeah. I hope to see you around Mark. Thanks again for the interview.”

 

Mark waved after her as she walked off. “Any time.”

 

When she was back inside of her car, out of sight of everyone else, Betty took out her notebook and flipped through it.She had to make sure she got down every word he said. Mark didn't seem to have any idea of what she really wanted to know about. That was alright, Betty still had two more guys to interrogate.