- Text Size +
Story 2. The beach: 20, feet, breasts, butt

Brad was always the school bad boy getting into all sorts of trouble. That's was his way of having fun. He was recently expelled from his collage so nowadays he spent time at the beach getting a nice tan on his skin. Also he could pick up a chick or to while he was there.

Brad was sitting on his deck chair, reading a book with his earplugs in blaring music in his ears. The suns heat began to push down on his skin which indicated to him that it was time to put more suncream on. He put down his book only to see the most beautiful thing he'd ever seen in his life.

She was tall with long blonde hair sliding down her back. Her dynamic body was blessed with the kiss of the sun portrayed in a sexy tan. Brad leaned forward to get a better view of this girl before she disappeared down the coastline. A zebra stripped bikini stuck tightly to her ass and breasts. She was also about brads age so she seemed the perfect girl to him.

Brad stuck two sweaty hands in his mouth to let off a rumbling whistle that echoed down the beach. The girl turned her head to see brad checking her out. Now brad could see her beautiful face. Not one single cell on her face was out of place. They all lined up to make a smooth silky face with big ruby lips on them.

Disgusted by brad the girl turned her head back facing forwards and hurried down the beach. Although brad was disappointed not to get up close to this girl, he was at least happy that he got to see her beautiful face. But this wasn't the only time brad got to see this magical beautiful girl.

The next day brad spotted her again so tried the whistle again but the same response came from the girl. A few minutes later on her way back the other way brad tried a different tactic. He did the whistle but instead of just looking and smiling at her, brad called her beautiful and that she should come over.

The girl just looked down at her feet, sighed and wandered over to brads spot on the beach. Result! Brad would finally be able to listen to the voice of one of such beauty. The girl got cuter and cuter the closer he got to brad. Soon she stopped next to brad with massive sunglasses on to cover up some of her face. She made no eye contact with brad at all.

"Hey girl you got a fine body up close you know that". Brad kept staring at her behind dreaming about his fantasy with her sexy butt. "Hey!" screamed the girl turning her ass round away from brads view. "Stop staring at my ass". "I'm sorry it's so beautiful that it makes me stare at it all the time" brad smiled up to the girl.

Now brad was glued to the sight of her massive breasts stretching out to his face screaming for him. "So you also like my boobs as well as my ass" she muttered trying to break brad from his daze. "I think I know a way you could get up real close to them". "Wait what really" spluttered brad choking on his breath. A minute ago this girl couldn't even look at him. Now she was inviting him into her private parts.

"I just push this thing right here" she said rummaging around in her hand bag. Her hand emerged with a strange devise with one button on it. She aimed it at the newly confused brad and pressed the button. It wired and wired a bit before brad felt dizzy and passed out.

Brad opened his eyes, dazed, confused and wondering what happened. He glared into the sunlight blocking its shine in his eyes. Something pressed hard on his legs. He sat up to gather his surroundings. A large boulder sat on his legs pushing them into the ground and keeping preventing him from getting up.

Starting to panic he searched around for help. Then he spotted the girl he was talking to just before he blacked out. She still had the sexy bikini on and was walking down the beach dripping wet from swimming in the sea. Brad waved his arms in desperation to try and get the girls attention. She may have been disgusted after he tried to chat her up but surely she would help him if he had a boulder pinning him to the ground.

She hadn't noticed him but she was heading his way. Despite his current state he couldn't stop staring at her magnificent figure. He continued to stare at her breasts bouncing as she strolled towards him. She had an amazing face that glistened in the sunlight as if they were sprinkled with glitter. Her beautiful tanned legs looked always 10 feet tall......

Wait a minute. They are!

This girl was huge and that meant too tall to be possible. The closer to brad she got, the larger she seemed to get. Soon she reached brad, towering over him about 500ft tall. Her mountain sized feet crashed down either side as she crouched down to pick up her towel. Brad could stare right at her gigantic ass that floated inches above him, however he was too frightened to notice.

He let off a booming cry that alerted the girl to where he was. "Oh goodie your awake!" she giggled bending down in front of the terrified brad. She removed the tiny, weightless pebble from brad's legs with very little effort and picked him up as he screamed in terror. Brad could not move as he froze in fear.

"Let me just dry off before I get to you". She said placing him back onto the sand and covered his body under her toes. Brad was only the length the girl's 3 toe to her smallest. The pong that her feet let off suffocated brad as he spluttered under her foot. Her odorous foot soon lifted, much to brads relief.

Brad was then whisked up to her cruel smiley face. Brad was sweating all over his body. "Let me now clean you up first. I think you might like it" she giggled untying her bikini top. This was the first time brad was able to see this girls breasts hanging low not covered up with bikini. If brad wasn't miniaturised and terrified to bits he would have died at the sight of her curves.

The girl lay down on her towel and placed brad between her two massive bubbles. Slowly the pair edged closer to brad who's erection showed the opposite to what he was feeling. Brad took one last glimpse of daylight before he was consumed by the girl's breasts. She then wriggled them up and down, left and right each in different directions. Brad couldn't even blink before his body got dragged between the giant piles of flesh.

Always with a mouthful a fleshy boob in his face brad struggled for some fresh air. Soon he closed his eyes and blacked out again. He woke up still under her breasts but they were back in her bikini. Brad was stuck at the bottom of the bikini right under one of her breasts. His failed attempt to wriggle free was stopped by a giant hand swoop in and snatc brad between its fierce claws.

Brad gasped for air in the girl's hand as she laughed at his pathetic and feeble body. "Please. Why are you doing this to me?" he asked through his heavy panting. "You were being really creepy earlier staring at me so I thought that you need to realise that my breasts and ass are not just for staring at and they can be dangerous to perverts like you". She hissed glaring down at poor brad.

"I'm going to sunbath now and I think that you'll do perfectly under my luxurious butt as you would see it" she said lowering him down onto her towel. "And if you try to escape I will make it worse!" Brad was put down on the ground, she turned around lowered her ass onto him. She bounced up and down on him a few times to get comfortable before lying down to relax.

"You feel good down there" she sighed. "I might just keep you for when ever I come to the beach. Things then got a lot worse for brad. The girl came to the beach every other day and every weekend. Each time she would relax with brad stranded under her ass or she would play with him between her breasts.

One day brad tried to escape from under her ass so the girl kept her promise and stuffed brad down her bikini where he was put right under her asshole. As brad was only 2 inches tall sometimes his head would go right up her ass and get trapped there all day. It got even worse when she farted on him. Brad was finally living through his dream, but he wished that it would end.
Chapter End Notes:
Next chapter: Talking on sex site, insertion.