- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Every chapter will be a different story in a different location to different people. Enjoy!
Story 1: Waitress: 26, vore mouth play

"So what can I get you tonight?" came the calm, gentle and polite voice of the waitress. Peter looked up from his phone to face his girlfriend Amy sitting at the opposite side of the table to him. When Peter came home from his stressful work the two headed over to the poshest restaurant in town. It was to celebrate their first year together as a couple so it was almost compulsory for them to go to a place like that.

Peter nodded at Amy to say that she could order her food first. "I'll have the fish salad please" Amy smiled to the waitress as she took note on her miniaturised notepad. "Ha salad. Typical girls on dates" peter laughed to himself while checking on his twitter. "Sweetie don't be like that" Amy moaned giving Peter a nudge on his hand to get his attention. Peter was constantly a bit grumpy as his job as an accountant. The pay was good but he hated the people there.

After notting down Amy's order the waitress turned to Peter to ask for his order. "I'll have the grilled steak with chips, all the toppings and lots of the special sauce" ordered peter keeping his eyes glued to his phone. "How fat do you wanna get mate" hummed the waitress under her breath jotting down her notes. Unfortunately for her, peter had noticed which finally made him take his eyes off his phone.

"Excuse me!" barked peter clenching his fists. "I can eat what I want and it's none of your business so just get me my food and leave". By now Amy was rendered speechless to the shock of her boyfriends behaviour. The waitress not reacting that much took a deep sigh, rolled her eyes and left towards the kitchen. Peter watched her into the kitchen before turning back. "Stupid girl can't even get her job right" mumbled peter reaching for his phone on the table.

Before his hands could touch the smooth plastic cover of his phone, Amy stuck her arm out to stop him. "Why are you being such a pain in the ass tonight?" asked Amy wanting a more than reasonable answer from her boyfriend. "It's that waitress that's the real pain. It's her job to bring me my food not insult people". Amy dropped her head and stood up from her chair.

"No it's always been you causing the trouble. I've finally noticed it so I must do something about it." Amy turned and left through the door before leaving in her car without looking back to peter. "Goodbye to the witch and good riddance" sighed peter not changing any bit of emotion on his face. At least now he could stay on his phone without having to her about what happened in Amy's boring life.

Later the waitress returned with the plates. She noticed Amy had gone so only placed Peter's plate down on the table. "Did your girlfriend finally realise how much of a dick head you are" smirked the waitress leaving the table. "How dare you" hissed peter glaring at her, with people around him staring right at him. "I demand to see the manager at once"!

"Fine then. His office is this way" the waitress said leading peter to a room. They entered the small room and the door shut behind them. "Where's the bloody manager then" boomed peter as his voice echoed off the walls of the boxy room. "This isn't his office but I've got another thing to give to you" grinned the waitress. She lifted her finger, pointing it at peter who started to feel weird.

"Wooooo what's happening". In peters perspective the whole room changed colour to reds and greens and pinks and blues. Also the room felt like it was growing. He was for certain when he saw the height of the waitress which looked about 15 feet tall. He was now up to her knees and the world continued to grow.

"Hh ho ho how are you growing?!" shrieked peter falling backwards. "I'm not growing silly. Your shrinking" chuckled the waitress. Peter stopped shrinking when he reached about an inch tall. That tiny room he had just entered was now a city to him. The waitress laughed down at tiny peter pissing himself in fear.

"Do you like my little trick?" she asked still laughing under her breath. "What are you going to do to me?" Peter asked shaking heavily. "Being a waitress means that I get hungry from serving people dinner to them. Your steak looked really good so it's made me really hungry. It's also a good way to get rid of you after you were such a dickhead to me."

No way was she about to eat peter. She must have been bluffing but she licked her lips keeping peter frozen still. The waitress edged closer, picked him up and took him to her face. "Let's see how you taste first" she said as her lips parted away from each other. "No please don't eat me I'm a human being" pleaded peter but she wasn't going to listen to his cries.

He entered her mouth as it sealed shut. The giant tongue of the waitress swarmed over peter, chucking him around her mouth. He could hear the waitress go "mmmmmm" as he tongue rubbed up against him. She liked what he tasted like so she took him out of her mouth. "You taste pretty good. Now my stomach asked for you" she said chucking peter back into her mouth.

The saliva in her mouth increased the more hungry for peter she got. Peter slipped backwards as the waitress tilted her head back. He couldn't hang on to anything and was consumed down her gullet. Down her food pipe he screamed and screamed till he hit her stomach and was disintegrated in her belly.

The waitress let off a burp to signify her enjoyment of her little snack. Maybe serving jerks like him could end up good after all.
Chapter End Notes:
Add a review if you have any ideas for a short story.