- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
The last chapter is a bit short so I'll add it in to this chapter. This will be the last chapter in this story. Please score it so I know how I did.
Story:

The last house was the one that I was most dreading. I always knew that Anais fancied me and she sure showed it that taunting next 24 hours. "I always loved you right Joe. I've always wanted you in my pussy so that's what your doing now. Don't worry it's nice and wet in there." She said slowly stripping off her clothes. She held the bottom of her top and pulled it over head head before chucking it over her shoulders. Down slid her shorts revealing her black thong. She was only wearing that and her bra the held her size C cups. I started to get hard even though I didn't want to because I'd become a sex toy any moment. She moved closer and undid her bra right in my face. She shook her boobs right in my face jiggling all around.

She then placed me on the floor and knelt right over me. From previous experiences I knew that trying to escape would be pointless and she would increase the torture, so I stayed where I was put. It was evening so she wanted to do this quickly before her supper. She lowered her thong. Her wet pussy dangled 2 inches above my head. Suddenly a rush of blood and cum gushed out. "Oh it looks like my period has started. I better put my tampon in". She wrapped me up in her tampon and inserted me feet first into her. My head was right at the tip of her pussy. I was covered in blood and cum. This was the worst smell I had ever encountered. She put her thong back on followed by her shorts and other clothing and went downstairs for dinner.

When she went to bed she took me out throwing away the used tampon I was rolled up in for 5 hours. "I don't need a tampon in my ass but you'll still go up there won't you" she said putting me head first up her ass. She laid down in bed wriggling till she got comfortable. Every time she moved it scrapped my head along the mattress. I had come across this with Emily and Christiana except the only difference was there was no swapping and most importantly, this time I went up the ass and not just under. Anais slept on her back the entire night snoring and farting.

The following morning she when she woke up she kept me in there until she went to the toilet. She sat and farted me out followed by pee. "Did you have a good night sleep, I certainly did. I got all wet in my pussy because of you. Thank you Joe." She said picking me out of the toilet bowl and into her pocket. She asked for one more job after wiping me clean with her tongue. She told me to become her tampon again but without anything around me. She stuck me head first up her pussy where I'd spent a lot of my shrunken life in. Back went on her thong and her tight black thin trousers. She took a bus back over to my house where they would decide my final destiny.

CHAPTER 6: My final fate

I awoke to 5 naked, giant girls sitting around me. They were Zoe, Sian, Emily, Christina, and Anais. They placed me in a jar and talked among themselves. Every now and then they would snigger and look over to me smiling. Half way through Zoe fell ill and went to bed. The other 4 girls came up with their idea. When they did they grabbed me and said "Zoe's feeling ill right now so would you like to make her feel better". I had no idea what they had planned for me. They all rubbed me in their pussies for the last time before taking me into Zoe's room where she was sleeping. Sian had some sticky tape in her hand and I still didn't know what they were going to do to me. Christina lowered Zoe's panties and Anais took me and the tape over to Zoe. "Your going to have a long bonding time with your sister and I mean very long" she said.

Anais placed the tape along my body with some little still left on the side. She reached in and taped me to the inside of Zoe's pussy. I couldn't move and couldn't make any sign to Zoe that I was in there. When Zoe woke up the girls said that Anais did the splits on me that killed me and Sian ate up my dead corpse. Zoe believed it and carried on with her normal life. I resorted to living off her cum that she ejaculated which was every 3 days. Zoe was a lesbian so all I got entering her pussy was dildos, fingers and tongues. Mostly it was either Sian, Anais, Emily, or Christina just checking to see if I was there and they would touch me.

The reason to my shrinking was because I was a vegetarian. The food there was accidentally mixed with a chemical that shrunk human cells. The only vegetarians in the school was me and this other kid in year 12 named Henry smith. He was the brother of Christina and shrunk at home. He was then crushed by his younger sister while did did a chair dance for Emily.

For just under eight years Zoe went on without knowing I was in there. I was 23 years old at the time when she found out. On her 21 birthday the 5 girls met at Sian's new house. They told the truth about where I was. She reached in and pulled me out, but I was already dead. While studying for her GCSEs she didn't cum for over a month which starved me to death. The cum that covered my body stopped it from bio- degrading so my body was still fresh when it was pulled out. Zoe just laughed and eat me whole where I was dissolved into my sisters body cycle.
Chapter End Notes:
Thanks for the views on this story and making it become quite popular.