- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This is about me when I'm shrunk. My sister Zoe took me home and her friends torture me one by one.

Author's Chapter Notes:
Contains: butt, crush, shrinking out of clothes, insertion, humiliation, instant size change, slave, violent, unaware.
Story.

It was the last day of school, I was in the library taking a nap. I woke up with a strong throbbing head to a large booming noise. I looked to my left to see my sister Zoe coming towards me. Strangely she seemed bigger than usual. I was 3 years older and 7inches taller. Then as she came next to me I realised how big she was, but it wasn't her. It was me. I'd shrunk down and had to get Zoe to help me. Before I could speak she turned around and sat on me. Her giant ass flattening me against the chair I had shrunk on. Under the pressure of her ass I screamed up to her "Zoe! Your sitting on me.HELP!" She couldn't hear me so I tried wriggling to see if it would work. I must of got her attention as she lifted her ass off the seat and pulled me up to her face.
"What the fuck Zoe why did you sit on me you bitch"! I screamed fumed at her.
"Joe what are you doing down there and why are you so small." She asked.
"I don't fucking know just help me get back to normal will you" I then shouted back. Suddenly Zoe made an angry look across her huge face.
"You know what Joe. I am sick of your bullshit and you bullying me all the time. Your coming with me". Zoe stuck me in her bra and walked to class.

Zoe reached in and pulled me out of her bra to show her friends Sian, Anais and Emily. All day I was touched poked prodded and humiliated by my sister and her friends. At the end of the day Zoe invited her friends over for a sleepover to "have some fun!" with me. Zoe always rode her bike to school and it was no different here. For punishment she placed me in her tights right under her pussy and sat down. I was sandwiched between her pussy and the bike seat. Every now and then she would ride over a bump in the ground and fling me into her pussy causing her to moan and ejaculate. Her cum soaking me and sticking me to her. After a sticky, wet and moans ride home Zoe ran upstairs to her bedroom, placed me in a jar and went back downstairs.

4 hours later all 4 girls were sitting around me naked. They decided to pick one thing that they would all do to me. Sian chose to use me as a cushion under their giant asses. Sian teased me before slumping her body down on me. Anais sat up straight putting all her pressure on her butt. Emily sat and wriggled her ass on me dragging me across the floor. Zoe put her ass whole right on my face and then farted right in my face. The stink almost knocked out but I held my breathe best I could. Zoe then picked me up and kissed me all over. So did Anais and Emily. But Sian kissed and licked my entire body covering me in her saliva. Emily previously accused me of trying to touch her boobs. I was but I always denied it. Anyway she thought that I should be squished between all their boobs. Emily put me on the floor and placed her boobs either side of me before squishing me I between her giant boobs. "You like my boobs now you perv" she growled at me. Later all 4 of them flattened me between all 4 pairs of boobs at the same time. Trapped in a dark jelly like surface I thought to myself if I would stay like this forever. Finally it was Anais turn for torture. She had secretly fancied me since year 2 ( that was 8 years ago) and came up with something she would enjoy. She picked me up lowered me down to her pussy. She then thrusted me back and forth inside her pussy. I could barely breathe from all her cum being thrown all over me, making me choke. The other 3 girls didn't like the idea of using me as a dildo, but they did grind their wet pussies over my body. Afterwards the let Anais lick their cum off me. The girls had finally stopped at 12:30 in the morning and chose to go to bed.

Before they did they made an agreement that each person got to keep me for a day before passing me on to someone else. They would decide what to do after everyone had a go with me. That was when I was sure that I would not survive long. The following morning after the 3 girls had left Zoe came straight back up to me and planned her day.