- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Part 4 of 6 is out now
Story

Sian holds me in one hand and says to me in one hand. "Have you met my older sister Christina" she asked me. Before I could answer she dropped panties wiped one side of me in her pussy and took me to The living room where Christina was sleeping. She was just like Sian was. Medium dark blonde hair with a very beautiful face. She wore short shorts and a bra. Whilst trying not to wake her up Sian dropped me in her drink and as she left clapped her hand to wake Christina up. She rubbed her eyes for a few moments before lifting her drink and about to drink me. I passed her soft lips but I got caught on her braces. I loosened myself once she swallowed and hopped out her mouth into her breasts.

Unaware of me in her boobs she carried on watching tv. I climbed out and tried to get her attention. I stood on her shorts waving up to her but she couldn't see me. Her arm suddenly moved and smacked me to the floor. I landed under her feet where I couldn't move. Soon Christina got bored and left leaving me lying on the floor. Sian came immediately in and scooped me up. "Did you have fun" asked Sian smiling at me. She kisses me on the head and takes me away. I thought it was all over till I saw where we headed next. We went into Sian's little sister Amy's room who was 11 and she was already getting her periods. She was very pretty but very gullible. Sian told her that I was a perfect cushion to sit on and that she should stick me down her pjs and I will climb inside her pussy and make her cum like nobody else could. Amy agreed with Sian and opened her pussy wide for me. "In you go my slave" she ordered. "If you do a bad job then I'll have to tell Sian you weren't pleasing me"

That was when I started to move closer to her very slowly but she hurried me by pushing me in before I could react. I got to work and started moving my arms around. I could hear her moans crying out in satisfaction. After a while she could take no more and returned me to Sian. She still had an evil smile on her face. When she found Sian again she told her that I did nothing and that I was rubbish. I tried to protest but Sian didn't listen. She carried me the toilet and dropped me in. She then sat down and took a pee in the bowl. I moved out of the way but the spray kept getting me. Once she stopped I moved back to the middle, but she wasn't done there. Right above me she pooped on me aswell. To stay afloat I had to hold on to her giant logs of poo. She turned back around to face me and said "do you want to behave or should I flush". I begged her to spare my life and she did. She fished me out and without washing me placed me in Amy's sleeping trousers. They were so tight I looked like I would be too big for it.

Unaware that I was in there Amy put them on with me under her left butt cheek. I was left to sleep smelling like poo and unable to move because I was under someone's ass. This was going to be the worst knight of them all. After Amy woke and had breakfast she changed out of her tight trousers where Sian picked me up and put me in her bra where she took me to the final house.......
Chapter End Notes:
Part 4 is coming soon
I now take requests. Tell me what you would want a giantess to do to you and I might involve it in my final chapter of the series (chapter 6) or in other stories. Let me know in the reviews. Thanks!