- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This is the 3 of 6 part to this series where I am kept by Emily and tortured by her.
Story

A woke up to find that Zoe was up as she wasn't in her bed. I waited for about 15 minutes before Zoe entered the room. "Oh your up goodie!" she said with a smile. "There's a special delivery for someone today". "Great" I mumbled sarcastically. "I heard that you bitch" she replied more sternly. I watched as Zoe put on her clothes. All only put on a bra and her dress. She grabbed me and gave me a huge hug pressing me on her chest. Purposely she then dropped me down her dress and into her bra. She giggled as she shakes her boobs everywhere. She carried me to her bike where I hoped I would never go on again." There's nothing better than a bike ride" she said still very happy with herself. This time she taped me to her bike saddle and placed her pussy right on top of me. Usually there was a pair of panties between her pussy and me. Now there was nothing separating us and I was pushed right in her pussy. The entire hole surrounded my body. The ride was once again bumpy and sweaty. When she pulled outside someone house the tape had somehow flipped and stuck me to her pussy. She left me there and knocked on the door. Emily opened it.

Zoe greeted Emily before peeling me off her pussy, licking me and handing me over to Emily. She rushed me upstairs where another girl was sitting on her bed. She was stripped into her underwear as was Emily. "Joe I want you to meet my girlfriend Charlotte" I was shocked at what I saw. She was at least 6ft tall. She had long blonde hair with nice DDs and ass. Apparently she was the same age but she looked about 21 . She was the goddess of beauty. "So it's true your friends brother did really shrink." She said calmly in a stunning voice. The two started to make out about me. I enjoyed what I saw. They stripped each other down to nude licking each other's pussies. At one point they stopped and stared at me. Emily grabbed me, put Charlotte on her knees and penetrated her butt hole with me head. Pressing hard up and down backwards and forwards made me dizzy. They then switched and now I went feet first into Emily's ass. The smell wasn't that pleasant. Later my head went into Emily's pussy while my feet went into Charlotte pussy. The 2 girls started to move up and down on the bed using me as a human dildo. After the 2 girls finished pleasuring themselves with me Emily went into the next room to change.

Charlotte smiled at me, she laid me down on my back and tickled my dick till it raised to about 5mm. I started to cum I Charlotte's mouth. "Enjoying your self there" she said to me. Then she placed me on my feet and told me 2 put my hands in the air. Scared of this giantess I did so and she rose her pussy above my shaking body. She lowered her pussy right on my arms, past my head, shoulders, torso, legs and feet. My entire body was injected into the wet flesh of Charlotte's pussy. Emily came in wearing a thong and a bra. "Where'd Joe go" she asked Charlotte. Grinning from ear to ear she spread her legs wide and said "come and get him" Emily came up to Charlotte and started to suck on her pussy. I felt my body being taken back to the end when suddenly I was snatched by Emily's mouth. She moved me around before spitting me into Charlotte's mouth where she did the same. The evening had came and the two slept together in the same bed. Emily squeezed me in her ass cheeks before lying down in bed with Charlotte next to her. Once again under another naked ass I was forced to sleep there. There was no way of escaping her so I just lay there under her crack. I'm fell asleep quite easily but in the middle of the knight I was waken by the two girls. Charlotte grabbed me and placed me in her panties. Apparently they took turns during the knight and I was stuck with Charlotte till morning.

When it finally came it came with Charlotte waking me up and leaving Emily to sleep in. Completely forgetting about me she went downstairs and got some breakfast. After breakfast she went to have a shower. Still stuck to her ass she rubbed the foamy suds all over her body. Now stuck back in her pussy I tried to get her attention. All that did was tickle the unaware beast and she rubbed a finger in her pussy shoving me up her pussy more. Realising she still was being tickled she reached in further and hauled me out. "Oh sorry I forgot all about you" she said not with any sympathy. She finished her shower and went into Emily's room where she was still asleep. Charlotte popped me in Emily's pussy where she woke up to the new feel. When it was time to go Charlotte sat on me then kissed me and sucked my dick till it was hard, Emily said "time to go to Sian's house.......
Chapter End Notes:
Part 4 coming soon