- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This chapter tells what my sister Zoe planned for me in the day that I belonged to her
Story

Zoe smiled at me and said "I'm still tired from all the fun we had yesterday. Will you give me a nice foot rub to ease the pain". She placed her mountainous size 5s in front of and ordered me to rub and lick them clean. I rubbed them the best I could but the smell of them almost made me throw up. "Work harder slave" Zoe barked at me from the other end of the bed. I licked up her sweaty foot but eventually I couldn't hold it much longer and threw up all over her foot. "You son of a bitch" screamed Zoe fumed with what I did. She lowered her foot right not top of me trapping me under her 2 big toes. She raised me to her face and said "your gonna have to pay for your sin against me your almighty god." She picked up her sock and dropped me in the bottom of them. Then followed by her ginormous foot that squished me to the floor. "I'm about to head to gym so I thought you might want to come with me" she giggled. Zoe left her house and went for a jog to the gym.

Every step she took left a huge rumble inside her sock. It felt like loads of earthquakes occurring at once. The first machine she used was the treadmill so she kept me in her sock. All the sweat she was producing was like a lake in her shoe. Instead of "cry me a river" it was "sweat me an ocean". Zoe was a very fit girl and went to the gym a lot so she was able to run for 25 minutes before she stopped. I saw light finally as she whisked me out of her sock and into her hands. "I'm about to go on that thing over there" said Zoe pointing at something that looked like the front end of a bike. So for that I was yet again put in her panties under her pussy. This time I got sweat and her ejaculation covered on me. She tried not to moan as there was other people around but she couldn't help it if I was almost fully inside her pussy. Half way she moved me back under her ass before carrying on for another 10 minutes. Once again she took me out and said "the final one of the day is I'm going to do some press ups" putting me down the front of her bra. Being a sports bra it was very tight so I couldn't move around. Every time Zoe lowered her body to the ground she pressed her breasts on the ground where her boobs smothered my weak and feeble body. After what felt like 10 hours of up and down and squash, Zoe stopped by the vending machine and bought a lucasaid bottle. She opened the lid and placed me inside. "I'm really thirsty after that work out. I think I need a drink". She raised the bottle above her head and poured the liquid into her gaping mouth. I tried to swim against it but she consumed me in her mouth. She swallowed all the drink and pulled me around with her tongue. There was nothing to grab onto in her mouth so I was flung across her mouth. She then tilted her head back making me slip towards her gullet. Just at the last minute I jumped and held on to her uvula. This made Zoe choke and splutter until she coughed me out. I landed on the ground in front of her. After catching her breathe she stormed over to me and launched me into her hands. "You leave me no choice. I was going to only put you in my pocket because you behaved well in there, but now you need more punishing". In an angry manner she put me back in her sock and ran the long way home.

After she got home she left her socks on for the rest of the day. She even wore them to bed. So I spent about 11 hours trapped in a sweaty used sock. Before I fell asleep I was dreading whoever I got the next day.