- Text Size +
Story Notes:

The main purpose of this story is for me to bring to life a whole slew of senarios that I have always wanted to write about. Most of these are adventure senarios I have imagined myself going through so I think of this story as an experiment with the reality behind my own fantasies.

Have you ever woken up so hung over the entire room is shaking? Well that’s what happened to me, only thing is I wasn’t hung over. As a matter of fact I had done any drinking at all last night, I’m under age as far as alcohol anyway.

 

Let me recap everything that’s happened so far. Hi, my name is Peter Craft. I’m nineteen years old, about five foot and seven inches tall, and I have no idea where I am right now. Here’s what I can remember. My first year of college has just ended as of yesterday so I’m on break for the summer. My parents took my little brother and sister to California for a few weeks to stay with some friends and relatives, I live in Pennsylvania by the way. So with my parents on the other side of the country, myself in between jobs, and a Facebook list of close friends I made the most of that night. Fun fact about my friends, we’re all pretty weird. We’re not the kind of people that go to parties, get drunk, smoke weed, strip dance, and then go upstairs to get laid and then puke. In a way we’re more mature, yet not as mature. We don’t need to drink to feel grown up, and getting laid while you’re drunk just makes the whole experience pointless and regrettable. Instead we get together, turn up the music, break out the snacks, and fire up the Xbox Kinect. It’s not as “grown up” as drinking yourself into a coma because you’re too stupid to know when to stop, but it’s what we do and we love it.

 

So that’s how the night went, and it was amazing. Soda instead of beer, pizza instead of weed, and no one woke up pregnant and feeling like a slut……..Until we get to the part where I wake up in someone else’s bedroom. I lifted my head off of the hardwood floor and looked around. Even before I saw the room I knew this wasn’t my room, my room is carpeted. This room was baby blue colored walls with posters of bands like Imagine Dragons, Bastille, and Lorde. There was a TV, a computer on top of a work desk, a dresser with a mirror on top, and a book case stacked with things like romance novels, to series such as Percy Jackson, Harry Potter, and Eragon. All in all it looked like a room that could have belonged to anyone my age, except for the fact that everything was FUCKING HUGE!

 

I’m not talking huge like, built for someone with a growing mutation and they grew to be seven or eight feet tall. I’m talking huge like Jack and the Beanstalk huge! Once my eyes cleared up I thought I had passed out on the floor of this room. It wasn’t until I stood up that I realized exactly how big everything was compared to me, I was a little more than two inches tall compared to this room. I took note of all of this and my mind immediately concluded that I was dreaming, only this looked nothing like one of my dreams. Usually my dreams are hazy, whenever I can remember them. Also I never feel like myself when I dream, I feel more like I’m watching events happen through someone else’s eyes while they do everything. Instead I was completely in control of myself, and this felt very real. This was not a place I’ve been to before so, if this was a dream, why would I be here?

 

I noticed a clock on top of a thirty story night table said it was about 1:30pm. It took a minute for that to fully register in my brain, given how it was still trying to convince itself I was dreaming, that’s pretty fast processing. Unfortunately both trains of thought collided and died once the first tremor hit. The ground beneath of me shook so suddenly I was thrown off my feet and landed hard on the wooden floor. The second tremor came as soon as my back hit the ground. After the third one each tremor came right after the other and became one massive earthquake. From where I sat, huddled on the ground in fear, the incredibly large door opened and my friend Emily walked in.

 

Emily, like me, is nineteen years old with greenish-grey eyes behind a pair of glasses. She has copper red hair that reaches halfway down her back and curls a bit. Today she wore a grey T-Shirt with the Rolling Stones logo on it, blue jeans, and a pair of black high top sneakers. Oh, and she was about 200 feet tall.

 

Once I saw her, and how gigantic she was, my brain just said ‘Fuck it, you’re on your own’ and shut down. She closed the door behind her, never once noticing me, and walked towards her bed. By the way, did I mention I was right next to her bed? I wasn’t sure what I wanted to do. If she didn’t notice me she might kill me. But if she did notice me, what are the chances she would think I’m a bug and kill me? Without even realizing it I had already tried to shout but nothing came out. I was so scared I couldn’t find my voice. All the while her massive feet stomped towards me, the ground shaking with every step. I think it was the fear that this whole scenario was real and I was actually going to die that gave me the strength to cry out. Granted I cried out in pure fear and terror but it took a lot of strength to do that.

 

My yell seemed to echo a bit and Emily stopped right where she was standing. I don’t know how, but she somehow was able to hear my yell even though I was two and a half inches tall to her. Her feet stopped right in front of me, which was good since the toe of her sneaker came right up to my chest. I’m not really a tall person when I’m normal sized, but Emily is even shorter than I am. The fact that her sneaker toe came up to my chest was just ridiculous.

 

“Oh my God,” I breathed, half from shock, half from relief.

 

Suddenly Emily’s head jerked right, then left. “Ok, I swear I heard something that time,” she said to herself.

 

My heart was beating out of my chest, holy shit she heard me whisper. I’m no physicist but I’m pretty sure she shouldn’t have been able to hear me given our size difference right now. But then a glimmer of hope struck me, she could hear me! Just as I opened my mouth my brain, which had abandoned me, now entertained me with an image of Emily stepping on me like an insect. But if I didn’t get her attention I’ll die anyway, there’s no way I can survive unnoticed in her house for very long. So I swallowed my fear, and my heart which crept its way up into my throat once I started thinking about her killing me, and called out to her.

 

“Emily! Don’t move a step! Look down at your feet!”

 

For a brief moment Emily still looked around in confusion. “Peter? Is that you?” Then she looked down and seemed to see me. Needles to say her jaw dropped to the floor. “P-P-Peter!”

 

I didn’t know what else to do other than just nod. Emily mimicked my nod, the look in her eyes told me she was too shocked to do anything more than copy me. She quickly stepped back from me a bit, but she was still too shocked to consider anything as the steps were heavy and the vibrations threw me around.

 

“Sorry,” she squeaked.

 

I looked up at her and smiled weakly. “S’ok,” I assured her.

 

Emily crouched down to her knees and slowly laid onto her stomach. This still caused tremors but at least I was still standing. At least until her chest dropped down right in front of me, then it became a serious effort not to stagger. Emily has always had a large rack, not that I ever took any notice. But it’s pretty hard to not notice when it’s the size of a movie theater screen. It took all of my will power to only look for a fraction of a second and return to making eye contact, luckily she was still too shocked to notice. Emily laid there just gazing down at me. It got uncomfortable for me fast but I wasn’t sure what to say.

 

“Hey,” I said at last.

 

The whole time Emily hadn’t blinked. “A-are you real?” she asked.

 

I just looked around, not sure how to answer that. “Yeah,” I said with a shrug. “Pretty sure I’m real.”

 

“Well what the hell happened to you!” she exclaimed.

 

The sheer pressure of her voice at such a close range made my ears ring and forced me back a few steps. Emily immediately covered her mouth.

 

“Eep! Sorry,” she whispered.

 

“It’s ok,” I said after my ears had stopped ringing. “Just talk at a normal volume and I’ll be good.”

 

“Ok,” she said in a normal tone. “You know it’s weird . . . You’d think at your size you’d be a lot harder to hear. You actually sound like you normally do. No high, squeaky voice or anything like that.”

 

My mouth quirked up at the corner, before I knew it I was doubled over laughing, barely able to breathe. Emily cocked an eyebrow. “What’s so funny?”

 

“You!” I forced the words through all of the laughing. “I’m standing here . . . Two inches tall . . . And that’s all you have to say!” At this point I couldn’t talk any more but, the really weird thing is, it wasn’t all that funny. I guess the entire situation just struck me as so unbelievable this was just me freaking out in a less panicky way. It went on like that for about a minute before I calmed down.

 

“You done?” Emily asked.

 

“Yeah.” I said.

 

“So . . . what happened to you?”

 

I shrugged. “I don’t really know. I literally woke up like this.”

 

“Two inches tall and in my room?” she asked. I nodded and her eyes widened. “I . . . I . . . Holy shit, I’m speechless. I mean, I’ve read Alice and Wonderland before but . . . I mean . . . You’re two freaking inches tall!”

 

I stuck my hands in my pocket and grimaced. “Well, thanks for not making me feel like a freak or anything.”

 

“Oh no!” she said quickly. “No! I uh . . . I didn’t mean anything like that. I was just saying uh . . .”

 

I held up a hand, forestalling her. “It’s ok. I’m uh . . . I’m just not sure how to handle this. I don’t remember anything happening to me before I fell asleep.”

 

Emily folded her arms and rested her chin on them. “Well what’s the last thing you can remember?”

 

I took a moment to ponder that. “I remember everyone leaving my house at, like, 1am. I was tired and just passed out on my couch. When I woke up . . .” I spread my arms and gestured all around me.

 

“Hmph,” Emily’s head slumped a little inside of her folded arms as she tried to wrap her head around this. “Well shrinking is one thing, but why end up in my room? You’ve never even been in my room before.”

 

“Yeah and, under the circumstances, it’s not all that great of a tour!” I exclaimed.

 

“Ok ok, just calm down,” she urged before taking a deep breath to calm herself down. “Look I didn’t make you small and take you home with me. I’m as clueless as you are.”

 

At least that brought a grin back to my face. “I’m gonna have to remember you said that. It’ll keep your head from getting any bigger.”

 

That, in turn, brought a smirk to her face. “Don’t make me spit on you.”

 

My face quickly went from grinning to shock at the notion. “You wouldn’t.”

 

“Oh yeah?” she challenged. Then, she sucked in a quick breath and blew at me. Before I could even react I was hit by the huge gale she exhaled and was nearly taken off my feet by it, and Emily wasn’t even blowing all that hard. If she wanted to she could have definitely knocked me back a good thirty feet, at least to me it would be that far. Luckily she was holding back and I was able to remain standing, my legs spread, one foot in front of the other, and my arms held up in front of my face. It must have only lasted a few seconds and, when the winds finally died down, Emily looked at me and could barely contain her laughter.

 

“Oh my God, look at you.” She snorted. “Was that little breath too much for you to handle?”

 

I, on the other hand, was in no laughing mood. What was nothing to her was like a storm to me. That, more than the actual winds, sent shivers through me. “Don’t do that!” I yelled. But Emily kept on smiling.

 

“Aw, you’re so cute when you’re mad.” She lifted her head off of her arms and held her right hand up, finger pointed at me. “I just want to poke you like the Pillsbury Dough Boy.”

 

Emily’s finger, which was as thick as a tree trunk, started to slowly creep its way towards me. I took a step back from it, then another. “E-Emily,” I forced the words through the mounting panic I was feeling. “P-please stop. Now.”

 

But her finger just crept closer, slowly but still faster than I was moving. Looking over my shoulder I contemplated turning around and running at a dead sprint until I was out of her reach. But as soon as I turned back to face her Emily’s finger lurched forward and struck me right in the chest.

 

Have you ever been hit by a car before? A giant, fleshy car going at fifteen miles per hour. Let me paint you a picture. I flew backwards and landed on my ass, hard. Stars swam in my vision, my back hurt, and my entire chest was throbbing. I just laid there, sprawled on the floor, not bothering to move incase my ribs were broken. From somewhere up above me I could hear Emily’s voice.

 

“Peter? You ok?” she asked.

 

The stars began to fade and I took that as my cue to try and sit up. It took some effort on my part but luckily my ribs were ok.  My entire chest on the other hand would be sore for a while. But, for now, I was ok so I forced myself to my feet.

 

Emily breathed a sigh of relief. “Oh thank God. How are you feeling?”

 

Rather than answer her I just walked around in a circle and studied her room once again, heavy thoughts began to hit me. Was this it for me? Was this all I have to look forward to from now on? I have no freaking idea how I came to be here in this situation. Does that mean I’m stuck being two and a half inches tall forever?

 

As I considered all of this Emily continued to gaze down at me. For the love of God, she gazed down at me! Emily, who stood at a whopping five foot five inches and lying on her stomach, was gazing down at me! She could knock me over with her breath, or swallow me whole without chewing. There were so many ways she could kill me now, and each one ran through my mind.

 

Now I’ll be honest here, I’ve had a giantess fetish for a long time. I’ve fantasized about giant women looming over me, demanding I worship their feet and me wanting to please them. But those were just fantasies. What I’m experiencing, right now, is reality. I really am two and a half inches tall, I really am standing helpless before a giantess, and there is a really high chance that I will actually die.

 

All at once all thoughts and fantasies left my brain as a single thought took their place. I am two inches tall, and I am going to die.

 

“Peter?” Emily asked.

 

I am two inches tall, and I am going to die.

 

“Peter?” this time there was worry in her voice, but I barely heard her. “Peter are you ok?”

 

I am two inches tall, and I am going to die.

 

By now Emily must have gotten really worried because she leaned in closer to me. “Peter say something. You’re freaking me out.”

 

Just then the sound of her voice snapped me out of my daze and I looked over at her. A 200 ft tall girl who just knocked me down was now looming closer. That part of my brain that was telling me I was going to die kicked in and I freaked out.

 

I broke into a dead sprint and ran away from her. I wasn’t sure where I would go, only that I wanted to just run away and hide somewhere. From somewhere behind me I could hear Emily call out. “Peter stop! I’m sorry!”

 

But I didn’t stop, I was too afraid to stop. All memories of Emily being my friend left my mind. All I could think of was how big she was, how small I was, and how scary the entire world looked to me now. I just wanted to curl up, close my eyes, and just pray that I would wake up from this nightmare. Even my own fantasies abandoned me in the face of cold hard reality, that I could very easily die.

 

Emily’s right hand came down right in front of me, not trying to crush me, but to stop me. I don’t even remember if I screamed or not. I just ran in the other direction. I ran about twenty feet, my scale, before her second hand came down, blocking my path again.

 

“Peter!” her voice was nothing but worry. “Please just stop!”

 

I didn’t hear her or, rather, the words just didn’t register in my brain. Adrenaline was pumping through my system, I had to keep moving. So I bolted for the gap between her hands and was successful in actually making it through. For the briefest moment I believed I could actually make it to her dresser, there is no way she could have reached me from under there. That is until both of her hands landed right in front of me. One right in front of the other so there was no way for me to get around, but I still didn’t stop. I don’t think I could have stopped, even if I wanted to. I wanted to get away so badly I actually ran right into her hands, as if I was actually capable of charging right through them. Lucky for me Emily has soft hands, it felt like hitting a padded wall. Still, the speed I was running at made me recoil pretty hard. Combined with the pain that was still going through my chest from being poked I lost my balance completely. That’s when Emily scooped me up in her gentle hands, her palm was big enough for me to fit comfortably in if she closed her hand, and held me up to her face.

 

“Peter?” she asked, the concern hadn’t left her voice at all. “A-are you alright?”

 

I couldn’t help myself. So much had happened so fast I just started to sob right into her palm, and she let me.

Chapter End Notes:

The first chapter in what, hopefully will be, a long and engaging story. Let me know if you think it should be, or if i should kill this idea right now. Granted I plan to continue writing regardless of opinion, but feedback is always nice.