- Text Size +

Nick couldn’t eat with the taste of foot in his mouth from Julie.  He tried to eat some grilled cheese but it tasted like Julie stepped all over his piece of sandwich and rubbed her smelly feet in it and then shoved her feet into his face to lick it off.  Nick shudder as the smell was still clinging to his body.  It would only be a little while longer before he could remove the smell but right now he had to deal with it.  Sam was still keeping her distance from him, whether it was from the smell or from the distrust she had for him now he didn’t know.  Danny seemed much happier since last night and was talking cheerfully to his mom about the soccer game. 

There was the sound of footsteps that could be heard heading toward the kitchen.  There was only one person who wasn’t here and she was now making her appearance.  Julie walked into the kitchen as if she just woke up in the middle of the day.  She was dressed running shorts and a t-shirt with running shoes.  She said good morning to her mom and headed to the sink to get some water. 

“I’m going for a run, be back in an hour,” Julie told her mom. 

“Bye honey,” Jasmine said giving her a wave. 

Nick watched as Julie went to the front door, opened it and turned to close it.  Julie made eye contact right before she closed it and gave him a wicked grin and winked at him.  She then closed the door and was gone.  Now Nick really couldn’t eat.  That look told him that she was just getting started with him. 

When they were all done with their lunch Jasmine cleaned up the table while Danny went into the family room and started to watch TV.  As Danny got comfortable on the couch, Jasmine started to go through the fridge.

“Darn, looks like were out of milk.  There isn’t anything for dinner either,” Jasmine huffed.  “Looks like I need to go to the store.”  Jasmine closed the fridge and got her purse.

“Do you want us to come with you?” Sam offered.

Jasmine shook her head no.  “I’ll be fine.  In fact you two would be safer here than going out.  Besides I could use someone to watch the kids while I’m gone.”

“Sure, we can do that,” Sam said for both of them.

Jasmine had a relived look on her face, “Thanks.”  Jasmine picked up Macy out of her chair and took her into the family room and placed her down on the floor.  She then came back for Nick and Sam and took them into the family room.  “Ok Danny, mommy’s got to get some groceries.  Nick and Sam are in charge so I want you to be on your best behavior and do what they say ok?”  Danny seemed too engrossed into his show but nodded his head in agreement.  With that Jasmine kissed both of her children goodbye and left them. 

Sam thought this was a great idea getting to babysit the kids.  She seemed delighted to watch them and possible get to know them better.  That was until she turned around and reliazed that Danny was still engrossed in his TV show way too far away to even attempt to talk with him.  Macy was too busy playing with a toy she found.  Sam let out a bored sigh.  She looked over to Nick to find him laying down and sleeping.  Letting out an irritated sigh, Sam did the only thing she could; she waited until Jasmine would return.

 

Nick was dreaming but he just couldn’t wake up.  He was dreaming that he and Sam were being chased by countless giants and giantess.  They tried to find a place to hide there was nowhere to hide.  Suddenly Sam tripped and before Nick could help her up she was hauled through the air out of Nick’s sight.  He tried to save her but his powers like always were useless.  He could do nothing as she vanished and watched the giantess walk away.  He could hear the laughter of the giantess fading as Nick tried to go after her but was losing ground fast.  In no time Sam was gone.

“SAM!” Nick shouted as he sat up with fear etched in his face.  Sam jumped at the sudden calling for her name.  “Sorry,” Nick said the moment he realized what he did.

“Another nightmare,” Sam asked worried.  Nick didn’t reply at the obvious answer.  Sam couldn’t help it but say, “Want to talk about it?”  Nick reached out and touched Sam’s hand that was close to him.  After a little while Sam looked Nick in the eyes and asked, “What’s really going on Nick.  Please, tell me.”  Nick looked away.

After a few quite moments, except for the TV playing, Nick said, “It’s not safe here.  I’m afraid I won’t be able to save you this time.”  Again there was silence between them as Sam let that sink in.

“It’s Julie isn’t it,” Sam said.  Nick looked at her wondering how she knew.  She just gave him ‘are you serious’ look, “You smelled like feet and not to mention I saw the sock lint on the table.  She was the only one here when we left.”  Sam exhale, “Why didn’t you tell Jasmine?  Unless…” Sam let out a gasp, “she’s using me as blackmail!”

“Wow… umm, little shocked at how spot on you are.”

Sam slapped Nick on the shoulder with an angry look, “And you weren’t going to say anything either.”

This time Nick gave her a stern look, “I wasn’t going to say anything because you would be put in harm’s way.  I will not have that happen to you.”

Sam let out an aggravated noise, “Nick, I’ve been in danger like 5 times already and it hasn’t even been 24 hours.  I rather be in danger all the time then having you keeping secrets from me or worse, hurting yourself to protect me.  Besides, I have confidence in you being able to save me like you always do,” Sam gave him a quick kiss on the cheek.

Nick pulled Sam into an embrace with her back to his chest.  He held her close as they both looked onward the TV that played some random kids show.  “She’s not back yet is she?”

“No, you were only asleep for a little while.  If you want you can go back to sleep if you want,” Sam offered.

Nick shook his head and said, “It’s fine, I just needed to rest my eyes for a little while I’m fine now.”  It was partially true but really he didn’t want to risk dreaming that horrid nightmare again.

It wasn’t long till the show was over and the credits started to roll.  Nick heard Macy making playful sounds.  Looking toward Macy, he watched her playing with her toy as happy as any toddler could be.  As she was playing, she accidently flung her toy across the room into the kitchen.  Macy let out a squeal of delight as she tried to stand up and retrieve the toy.  She was halfway there when she stop and looked directly at Nick and Sam.  Nick felt a shiver run up his spine.

“Nick what’s wrong,” Sam asked as she felt Nick’s body stiffen.  She turned her head and looked to where Nick was looking.  Macy let out a delighted squeal that almost sounded like a battle cry to Sam.  Macy started waddling toward them.  Sam could feel the soft thumps of Macy’s feet as she grew closer and closer.  Nick and Sam both got up and took a few steps back.  This caused Macy to become more excited and stumble forward faster.  “Umm, Danny, Danny do you mind taking care of your sister?”  Sam asked.

There was no reply.  Sam looked toward Danny and felt her stomach drop.  Danny was curled up into a ball sleeping; his soccer game really took it out of him.  Any other time Sam would have thought that Danny sleeping looked adorable, except this time when they needed his help keeping his curious sister from grabbing them.  “Danny,” Sam cried out one more time trying to wake him up.  Danny just mumbled something and then turned over in his sleep.

“Sam,” Nick said pulling Sam away from Macy as she started to gain ground.  Quickly Nick looked around for somewhere to go to hide form Macy’s grasp.  There wasn’t anywhere to hide from Macy as she started to close the gap.  They were literally in the middle of nowhere and couldn’t make it to any furniture in the family room.  They could try and make a run toward Danny and the couch but Macy was too close for them to make it without her getting one or both of them.  Nick was running out of options as Macy was almost upon them.  Nick turned around and saw the only available possibility, the window ledge.  “Come on,” Nick said leading the way toward the window ledge.  No matter how fast they ran Macy seemed to be slowly catching up, she would stumble and fall but quickly get back up and pursue them.  I wouldn’t be long before she caught them and did whatever she wanted to do, and judging by the looks of her toys it wouldn’t be pretty.  Nick pointed to a small table, which was almost out of Macy’s reach that had a lamp on it with the cable touching the floor that they could climb up get on the table and jump on the window ledge and just be out of Macy’s reach.

“I don’t think we can make it,” Sam said as she sprinted as fast as she could.

“I’m going to distract her; you get up to the window ledge.  I’ll follow when you get up there.”

Sam started to protest but Nick just told her to go.  Sam ran toward the cable as Nick quickly stopped and ran toward Macy.  Macy was only a few steps away from Nick when she started to lean forward to snatch up Nick.  Nick waited till the last second to use his power to burst past Macy’s feet and behind her.  Macy, unprepared fell forward and rolled onto her back.  Nick stop afraid that she might have hurt herself.  In no time Macy rolled over and started to crawl after Nick with more enthusiasm than before.  Nick let a sigh of relief at her safety and started to lure her away as Sam started to climb up the power cord. 

Nick didn’t know how but Macy seemed to be getting faster as she chased Nick toward the kitchen in the opposite direction of where Sam was.  He would have to use more energy to go faster but was afraid that if he went too fast she would give up and head toward Sam.  Nick was near the kitchen when he saw Sam make the jump up to the window ledge.  With Sam out of harm’s way it was Nick’s turn to get to safety.  Nick waited until Macy was almost upon him to make his move.  She lunged forward reaching for him.  Nick fainted right and pushed himself with all his strength as he headed to Macy’s left, that’s when everything went wrong.  Macy somehow anticipated this or from pure luck, reached toward her left side right where Nick was heading.  Nick didn’t even have time to react as Macy’s hand slammed into him and wrapped around his small body. 

Macy let out a delighted sound at the new prize she just caught and wasted no time with it.  Nick was being brought toward Macy’s mouth as she opened it wide.  Nick quickly felt himself panic as memories of his past experience of being digested.  There was no way Nick was going through that again.  But there wasn’t much Nick was able to do as he got closer and closer to Macy’s mouth. 

Trying to stop his pending destination, Nick tried and stop Macy by being strict with her.  With a deadly serious voice Nick said, “Macy-”

That was all he got out before he was shut up from Macy sticking his upper body into her mouth and started to suck on him like a pacifier.  Nick was shocked and appalled at what was happening.  One second he was dry and then the next moment he was bathed in a sticky, smelly, bubble liquid that clung to every inch of him.  The liquid oozed over his upper body and filled every open orifice that was exposed to it.  Suddenly there was a strong force being exerted on Nick’s upper body as the liquid was pulled away from his face.  The force kept being applied as it tried and suck Nick further into the mouth but was held in place by Macy’s lips.  It felt like someone was pulling his body apart and was unable to breath due to the air being sucked out of the mouth.  The pulling forced continued on and on as Nick soon realized that he was going to suffocate by being used as a pacifier. 

 

Sam watched in disbelief as Macy stuck Nick into her mouth and started to suck on him like a pacifier.  Macy seemed pacified with Nick and headed toward where she left her toy moment before chasing them.  Nick’s feet were sticking out and kicking wildly.  It was at this point Sam realized that Nick was in trouble.  Sam called out to get Macy to spit out Nick but either she couldn’t hear or didn’t care.  Sam tried to wake Danny up but the same thing happened as before, he didn’t move.  Sam was about to climb down when she heard the muffled sound of a car door closing.  Turning around she looked out the window and saw Jasmine walking toward the door with some groceries.  Doing the only thing she could Sam started to bang on the window to get Jasmine’s attention.

 

Jasmine was slowly heading toward the front door to her house slowly as she quickly went over a mental list of all the things she had to do this week when she heard a quite pinging sound.  Frowning, Jasmine tried to locate the sound.  That was when she saw a small figure in the window.  Jasmine had no idea what it was until she pin pointed the sound to the figure and realized it was Sam banging on the window.  Quickly Jasmine rushed forward to the door and unlocked it and rushed inside to see what was happening. 

Jasmine quickly took in the sight of Danny sleeping on the couch with the T.V. on.  Sam was on the window ledge and Macy was playing with her toy.  Jasmine didn’t see anything wrong until Macy turned around and she had something in her mouth.  It took Jasmine a few seconds to realize what it was.

“Nick?  Macy!”  Jasmine quickly put the groceries down and rushed toward her daughter and went to rescue Nick.  She picked up her daughter and tried to pry Nick out of Macy’s mouth but he wasn’t budging, worse was he wasn’t moving either.  Quickly thinking of options she quickly started to tickle Macy and got her to open her mouth from giggling.  Nick fell out of the child’s mouth.  Jasmine set Macy down and looked at Nick who was completely soaked in saliva.  “Nick?”  Jasmine asked to see if he was conscious.  Nick replied by coughing violently and sitting up.

“I’m sorry Nick I didn’t think anything like this would happen.” Jasmine told him.  Nick used his hands to wipe of his face.  He laid back down and took deep breaths of fresh air.  “Nick I’m really sorry-” Jasmine started till Nick stopped her.

“Just do me a favor,” Nick said weakly.

“What,” Jasmine asked.

“Get her a pacifier.”

 

 

Richard ran through the tall forest of grass.  Panicked he did a quick look behind him to see if anyone was following, big mistake.  Richard didn’t see the pebble that tripped him up sending sprawling to the ground.  He yelled out in pain as he tumbled to the ground hitting his head and limbs on the rough ground.  Richard looked up into the blue sky too dazed to get up.  He couldn’t even remember why he was running.  Richard blinked a few times and then a shadow loomed into view.  Richard had a puzzled look on his face that quickly turned to horror as a hand reached down and enclosed around him.  Richard went into attack mode as he quickly punched, kicked, bite, and slammed into the fleshy walls around him.  The only response he got from the giant was a feminine giggle, it wasn’t a giant it was a giantess.  Richard could do nothing but let the walls, or to be more precisely the hand that belong to the giantess, squeeze ever so tightly around him as she walked away swing her hand back and forth with its new prize.

It didn’t take long for Richard to reach his destination and the hand to open to reveal the face of the giantess that literally held his life in the palm of her hand.  It was a young giantess around the age of 10 or so.  She gave Richard a gentle smile as she walked over toward a tree for some shade and sat down next to a small plastic bucket.  “Hi there little guy,” She said smiling to him.  Richard didn’t reply as he waited to see what was going to happen to him.  “You’re a cute little buggy aren’t you,” She said as she inspected him.  Again Richard didn’t say anything. 

Suddenly the giantess moved her hand and had Richard displayed out in her palm.  The giantess didn’t say anything, when out of nowhere her other hand came forward and pinched Richards left arm.  It was just strong enough to keep him from moving but not to smash his arm.  Richard started to plead and beg as he looked at the giantess hoping she would let him live.  She had a smile that stretched from ear to ear on her face. “He loves me,” she said and quickly yanked off Richards arm. 

Richard was in shock and didn’t feel the pain for the first few seconds and just looked at where his arm should have been.  Then reality hit him.  Richard screamed at the pain of his arm being removed and started to roll around in the palm of the giantess’ hand.  “He loves me not,” she said and pulled at Richards left leg until it detached from his body with a sickening sound.  Again Richard’s agonizing yell was rejuvenated.  “He loves me…” she said again and pulled at Richards other leg.  “He loves me not,” she sighed as she pulled off his other arm.  Richard barley felt it as everything was becoming hazy from the pain.  The giantess let out an excited giggle, “He loves me!” Richard looked up at the joy filled face as the giantess happily laughed at the good news.  The giantess quickly pinched Richards head and in a quick motion pulled it off. 

Mary couldn’t stand her excitement as she realized that the boy she likes loves her!  She quickly discarded the buggy in her hand let out a relived sigh.  “Danny,” she sighed as she thought of the boy that she had a crush on.  Slowly she realized that maybe he doesn’t like her?  Mary started to feel a feeling of sadness come over her and need to know for sure that Danny liked her too.  Quickly she reached into the plastic bucket next to her and pulled out another buggy.  This buggy started to scream and cry but she didn’t feeling anything for it, she was too busy trying to find out if Danny liked her too.  “He loves me,” She said reaching for the buggies left arm…