- Text Size +

Julie closed her door as she pulled Kaylee into her room.  “What’s up,” Kaylee asked still holding onto her hand. 

“Sorry about before, you know, canceling on you.”

Kaylee made a lackadaisical hand gestor with her free hand as she sat down on Julie’s bed.  “It’s fine.  I don’t care if go out or if we continue to do what we always do as friends, like hanging out at each other’s houses or jogging.”  Kaylee smiled wickedly as she continued, “I mean, I sure do love watching you jog in front of me, with that nicely toned rear-”

“Stop,” Julie said mortified.  “Now I can’t let you jog behind me without thinking you’re watching my butt.”  Julie was surprised when Kaylee reached around with both hand and grabbed her butt and pulled her closer to her.

“What?  It is a damn fine butt to look at,” laughing Kaylee gave it a nice squeeze.  This lead to Julie letting out a weird squeak noise that she never knew she could make and tumbled forward landing on top of Kaylee who continued to laugh.  They both looked each other in the eyes as her laughter died down.

“… um maybe I should get off,” Julie said but Kaylee kept her hand still firmly on her bottom.

Kaylee bit her bottom lip as she worked up the courage to ask, “I don’t want to sound pushy but do you, I don’t know want to, you know,” she said seductively.  Julie looked hesitant.  Kaylee too her hands off Julie and watched her get up from the bed.  “I’m sorry Julie I didn’t mean to be like that.  I just…” Kaylee continued trying to quickly change the mood that she obviously miss read.  Julie turned around and headed for the door.  “Julie please,” Kaylee said upset that she pushed her best friend away so fast.  That was until she heard Julie lock the door and start to strip off her shirt.  Julie turned around with just a bra and her shorts on.  “I thought you were upset?”  Kaylee asked confused yet starting to get turned on at what she saw.

“What, am I not allowed to tease you too,” She asked smirking.

“Oh,” Kaylee said smiling back.  “You sly fox,” Kaylee started to take her shirt off too but Julie stopped her. 

“Please let me do it,” Kaylee swallowed as she nodded and sat there still watching Julie come closer to her.  Julie started to kiss Kaylee as she slide into her lap and press up against her.  Julie started to kiss lightly and then Kaylee started to get into it more and more until they were practically sucking on each other’s mouth passionately.  Kaylee didn’t even notice that her shirt was off when Julie was pushing her down on the bed.  Kaylee had to catch her breath.

“Wow, where did this come from?”

Julie stopped as she was straddling Kaylee’s stomach.  She quickly looked hurt, “I’m sorry am I being too rough?  I’ve never done this before.” 

Kaylee reached up and took off Julie’s bra and started to softly cup her breast.  “I never knew you could be so passionate.  Let’s slow it down a little, I want to enjoy this.”

Julie nodded and blushed.  She didn’t know what came over her, she enjoyed that she was the dominate one on top.  She closed her eyes as she let Kaylee fondle her until she felt her lower body starting to produce enough liquid to seep from her panties and moisten Kaylee’s skin.  Kaylee noticed and took one of her hands off Julie’s chest and work its way down her stomach to her shorts.  She slowly slid her fingers past the fabric to touch that spot that was the source of the liquid.  Julie gasped at the intruding digits, but didn’t stop them.  It was a blissful feeling having those fingers start to rub and probe her in all the right spot. It was almost like Kaylee could read her mind, when she wanted them to enter her or touch her clit at a certain time, Kaylee was there.  Slowly Kaylee took control and worked Julie down on the bed as she took the clothing off leaving her bare to Kaylee’s eyes.  Kaylee licked her lips as she went down on Julie and replaced her fingers with her mouth.  Julie gasped loudly as she covered her mouth with her hand to keep from making too much noise.  The scorching heat from Kaylee’s mouth and the slickness and… ohhhh her mind was shattering right there as she orgasimed from Kaylee’s mouth alone.  Julie just laid there in bliss, mind blank as she continued to feel pleasure from the extent of Kaylee’s magical tongue.  She barely noticed Kaylee stopping and kissing her way up to Julie’s chest and started to play with her breast again.  She asked with a mouthful of her boob, “Did you like it?”

Julie replied with, “Oh God…”

“I’ll take that as a yes,” Kaylee smirked as she used her fingers to go back down as she continued to work Julie’s breast until she orgasimed again.  Julie convulsed and let out a loud noise as she had possible the strongest orgasm ever in her life.  She held onto Kaylee as she rode out her waves of pleasure and fingers until it was over.  Gasping and out of breath Julie looked at Kaylee and felt upset.  She wanted to make her feel good but didn’t have the strength.  Kaylee saw the look in her eyes and knew what she was thinking.  Kissing her on the head she cuddled up against her as she pulled the covers up over them.  “Don’t worry about me.  I enjoyed it as much as you did.”

“But you didn’t cum,” Julie protested but not wanting to break the loving embrace.

“But you did, and that is fine with me,” Kaylee told her as she snugged up closer to her.  Kaylee was telling the truth.  Never had she felt more satisfied than she did now.  Sure she hadn’t had an orgasm the last couple of times she had sex, but unlike any other time she took pleasure in knowing that she gave Julie the best time of her life.  Besides she knew that next time Julie would want to return the favor, unlike Larry who didn’t care.  Inhaling Julie’s smell, she whispered in her ear, “Sleep well my shiny Jewel.”  Julie and Kaylee fell asleep happier than they possible ever could have imagined…

 

 

Sam was trapped in a small plastic cup.  Mary had put her in a cup as she went to bed.  They had been practicing math all day.  Well not practice more like perfected cheating for a simple math test.  The only upside so far to her day was the comfort of hearing the giant brother getting pissed at her escape.  He literally flipped his room looking for her.  He never suspected that his sister took her and was using her as a cheat sheet for school.  Of course that didn’t help much as she was now in a small cup waiting for the next day for Mary to take her to school to cheat.  Sam shuddered as she remembered the threat that Mary gave her.  They were in the bathroom as she was taking a poop and held her over the toilet and pointed down at the mess, “If you don’t help me you’re going to be my poop.”  Sam couldn’t help but notice the shape of the boy’s body that was shoved up Mary’s rear buried in the mass of waste.  Sam looked away feeling sick from the smell and the sight.

Snapping out of the flash back Sam shook her head, “No.  I refuse to be reduced to that by a mere child.”  Sam thought about using the bracelet’s power to break out of the cup but would she be better off running away?  Sam was technically safer now then she had been in the past day and a half.  Granted she was still prisoner but the giantess needs her to cheat for her math test so Sam didn’t have to worry about being harmed, or at least till after the test.  Of course Mary could change her mind at any moment and just end her life whenever she felt like it.

Feeling hopeless, Sam buried her head into her hands.  “Nick, please, help me…”  Sobbing Sam felt so lost and terrified right now.  She didn’t know what to do; she just wanted to see Nick again.

“Sam?”

Sam gasped as she heard Nick’s voice.  “NICK!”  Sam shouted standing up and looked around.  She couldn’t see anything in the dark.  “Nick?”

“Sam, can you hear me,” Nick asked again.  It sounded like he was right there in front of her but she couldn’t see him.  Sam waved her hand in the dark thinking maybe she just couldn’t see him but she only hit the side of the cup.

“Where are you,” Sam asked.

“I should be asking you that,” Nick told her sounding anxious.

“What’s wrong, where are, why can’t I see you?”

“Sam listen very carefully. I don’t know how you did it but you called out to me telepathically.” 

“The bracelet,” Sam said now understanding.  She must have used the bracelet by accident.

“It still has power?”

“Yeah, but I don’t know how much.  I think it’s almost gone.”

Nick sounded panicky as he said, “Quick Sam you need to tell me where you are.  Anything a street sign you saw, or a landmark something.”

Scarred Sam said, “I don’t know, I was in someone’s pocket.  I’m sorry.”

“It’s okay Sam, I can find you but you need to not panic.  Is there anything else that you might have heard like noise or sound?”

“No,” Sam said as she tried to recall anything.  “I’m stuck in a cup in a little girl’s room.  She’s making me cheat for her or she’ll eat me.”

“So you’re safe for now?”

“For now,” Sam told him as she slide down back into the cup.  “I was in a pocket for I think like 10 minutes.  I don’t know if that helps.”

“Anything helps, at least now I know your close by and not out of city.  Sam… help…” Sam got scared as Nick’s voice started to fade almost as if it was a phone call going out on her.

“What?  Nick I think you’re breaking up, is that possible?”  Sam asked scared.

“The bracelet is running out of power.”  Nick hurriedly explained.  “Sam I’m going to help you.  I swear I…” then silence. 

“Nick?”  Sam asked.  “No please Nick… STUPID BRACELET!” Sam shouted as she took it off and chucked at the plastic cup making a thunk noise as it collided with the cup wall.  Sam sat there for the rest of the night praying that Nick found her or ‘called’ her back.  Eventually the room started to lighten up and there was a knocking on the door.

“Honey you have school today.  Time to get up,” Mary’s mom told her.

There was a groan and the bed beside her started to creak as Mary got up and started to move around for the day.  It wasn’t long before Mary picked up the cup and peered in, “Time to get ready for school.” 

Sam just looked at Mary.  It wasn’t like she had a choice now…

 

 

Nick lay there exhausted on the table as he searched the best he could but found nothing again.  After Sam contacted him, he went into HAM mode as he pushed himself to his limits looking for her.  Luckily she was fine, which was great news, at least for now.  Nick barely realized what time it was before Jasmine walked into the kitchen.  “Is it morning already,” Nick asked starting to already feel the tiredness seeping in.

“You stayed up again didn’t you,” Jasmine asked worried for him.

“I’ll be fine,” Nick said.  “Besides I talked to Sam.”

“You did,” Jasmine asked instantly changing her demeanor.  “Where is she?  Is she ok?”

“I don’t know where she is but for now she is fine,” Nick told Jasmine. 

Julie came down stairs in a nightgown as they were talking.  “Good morning,” She said.

“Sounds like someone had a good night sleep,” Jasmine said as she started making breakfast.  Julie blushed and didn’t say anything to that.  “You know I don’t mind if Kaylee sleeps over, but you two need to keep it down next time.  Your brother is right across from your room.”  Julie could only gape at her mom and turn an even darker shade of red. 

“You-you-you heard?  Oh God…” Julie moaned as she covered her face in complete embracement.

“Kaylee isn’t up yet,” Nick asked trying to change the topic to a less uncomfortable one for Julie.

“No,” Julie replied through her hands.

“Well, I better make her some breakfast too.  I know she’s going to be hungry after last night-”

“MOM,” Julie glared at her.

“Oh come on darling I’m just teasing you,” she laughed.

“It’s not funny,” Julie said as she continued to cover her face in shame.

“I’m just upset you didn’t tell me.  I thought you could tell me anything.”

“I was going to tell you, but it all just happened so suddenly,” Julie said as they continued to talk more about the topic until Danny came downstairs for breakfast.

“Are you ready for school,” Jasmine asked as she prepared a plate for him.  Setting a place for everyone Jasmine turned to Julie, “Can you watch your sister this afternoon I need to run some errands.”

“Sure but what about the daycare,” Julie asked as she took a bite of her meal.

“After what I heard they do there… let’s just say I rather take care of my baby then have some strangers watching her.” It wasn’t long before Danny finished and went to get dressed.  As everyone went to get ready for the day, Nick started to build up his strength from the meal to search again.  As he was about to use his powers he heard Danny come downstairs dressed for school.  “Ok sweetheart you ready for school?”

“Yep,” Danny said nodding.

“Did you study for your math test,” Jasmine asked.

Danny nodded again, “Yes, mom,” he replied slightly annoyed at the question.

Nick froze… “Did you say math test?”  Danny turned around and looked towards Nick.

“Yeah we have a math test today.”

“No… it couldn’t…” Nick mauled over this information.  Could it even be possible?  Sam could be kidnapped by someone in Danny’s class, right?  They both have a math test, Sam said she was about 10 minutes away, and was kidnapped by a little girl.  The odds were all pointing toward this.  It had to be…

“Danny, I need to go to school with you.” Nick said as he got up and headed toward Danny who walked toward the table.

“Really,” everyone said at once.

“I think Sam is at school.”

“WHAT?” Everyone again asked at once.

“It’s a hunch but a very good one.  Danny I need you to take me with you for today.  If I’m right this could be my one and only chance of finding Sam.  Please,” Nick begged

“Of course,” Danny said picking Nick up without waiting for his mom’s approval.

“I don’t know Nick,” Jasmine said skeptical.  “Are you sure?”

Nick’s gut was telling him it was the right move.  “Yeah I’m sure.”  Nick was put into Danny’s front shirt pocket as they all headed to school.  “Besides what’s the worst that could happen,” Nick said to himself.  Of  course he had a bad feeling in his gut again…