- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

... Sorry been a long time I got distracted whenever I had time to write and been busy any other time.

Sam looked at the book that must weigh more than a small town.  Sam could only look up at her captive and wait for what was going to happen next.  All Sam knew was that if she did something that displease the giantess (let’s say like running away) she would be dealt with quickly or worse, very slowly and agonizing.  Sam looked to the others and noticed that they were all frightened too but dared not move without permission.  Just like Sam, they feared what would happen to them.  There was 2 women, both older than Sam, maybe late 20s early 30s and one boy who was way younger than Sam maybe 14 or 15.  Looking back at the giantess, who started toward the book that she slammed on the desk early and opened the book to a random page.  Sam didn’t know what the book was but it was thick, like a high school or college textbook size.  When she found the page she wanted she let out a bored sigh.

“Homework is always so boring, but good think I have a few of you to keep it exciting.”  Sam didn’t like where this was heading.  If she was anything like her older brother she was in a lot of danger.  “I have 4 problems that I need to do in math,” she said with a look of disdain, “but luckily there are 4 of you!  So for each problem I’m going to play with 1 of you until I’m done.”  Sam frowned at the giantess’ words.  It didn’t seem too bad, depending on what she thinks is fun that is.  That though quickly died when she saw the other 3 starting to freak out.  They knew what was about to happen.  Whatever it is, it won’t be good. 

Sam looked up at the giantess to see what she had in mind when she noticed something.  The giantess seemed familiar.  Sam hadn’t gotten a good look at her yet but now that she was looking she was putting the facial features together.  She couldn’t recall but she remembered that face somewhere…

Before Sam could figure it out there was a knocking on the door followed by the sound of the giantess mother, “Mary, are you doing your homework?”

“Yes mom,” Mary answered as she sat down in her chair and pulled out a piece of paper and a pencil.

“Ok sweetie. If you need help with anything just call me,” she said as she left not checking in on her daughter and what she was doing. 

“I will mom,” Mary replied as her mother left.  Sam watched as Mary’s attention came back to them.  Mary’s face quickly turned to an upset frown.  Sam puzzled look to the others to see if they knew why the sudden change in her demeanor only to her shock to find that they all disappeared.  The others were using the distraction of Mary’s mother to get away.  Mary let out an upset sound, “Why do you all try to run away? Silly buggies,” Mary said as she located each of the buggies.  They all ran in opposite directions one to the top right of the desk the other to the bottom right and the other to the top left of the desk.  Sam didn’t know what they planned to do when they got there; it wasn’t like they could climb down from the desk.  Faster than Sam could blink, Mary took her hand and slammed it down on the buggy furthest away, the one heading toward the left corner of the desk.  The buggy didn’t see it coming; she didn’t even have time to cry out as there was a slamming noise that could be felt through the desk.  Sam watched in horror at the red stain on the palm of Mary’s hand as she lifted up off the desk.  The other two didn’t stop running but Mary didn’t seem to care.  She must have realized that they couldn’t escape from her.  When they both reached their destination they peered down to the floor.  The boy backed up possible realizing how stupid their plan was now, but the other female didn’t move from where she was.  She took one look at the giantess and jumped off the desk.  She would have made it, if she wasn’t right there near the giantess who quickly snatched her out of the air. 

“Let me go,” She screamed but Mary didn’t listen.

“Well, now I’m back to 3 buggies.  Better make you all last,” Mary said as she lifted the buggy in her hand above her head.  She dropped the female buggy into her mouth and quickly closed her mouth on her.  Sam could only watch as Mary seemed to toy with the buggy as she went to do her homework.

 

Catharine couldn’t breathe as she was trapped in the little demons’ mouth.  She was assaulted by a probing tongue that guided her around the dark, moist, and rank mouth.  The stench of the previous meal filled her sense of smell, tuna fish.  The large fleshy muscle that was as large as Catharine shoved her into a fleshy wall, sticky of saliva which coated her even more in the slimy juices.  As she tumbled around in the dark prison she occasionally hit something firm and hard and slightly sharp.  It had to be the large teeth that could shred her to pieces at any moment the giantess wanted.  Time went on as Catharine was spun around so many times that she lost track of where she was.  She couldn’t tell what was up or down where left or right was.  All she knew was that she was exhausted from the ordeal that kept going on for what seemed like forever.  Then all of a sudden she was flipped around again with one of her arms sticking out on a tooth.  It happened too fast for her to realize before it was too late.  There was a sickening crunching noise and then there was no feeling left in her right arm.  Catharine went to scream but gagged on the blood and saliva that filled the mouth.  Catharine felt herself going into shock only to be jerked out of it as she was flipped around onto the other side of the mouth.  The giantess tongue positioned one of her legs across a molar.  Catharine didn’t have time to retract it in time and lost her right leg.  There was the sound of mashing and crunching as Catharine felt pain and dizziness.  The giantess hummed a tune as she seemed to not care what was happening to Catharine.  Catharine’s pray for it to end came to her as she was positioned whole body between a row of teeth.  Sadly the giantess had other plans, instead of a quick finish like her other limbs the crushing weight of the giantess choppers was slowly pressing down on her squeezing the little life she had left out as if savoring the last favor of some gum.  Catharine felt everything until she popped like a piece of candy between those giant teeth.

 

Sam cringed as she heard the girl’s muffled screams turn into a sickening crunch like sound.  Mary didn’t seem to notice that she just killed someone and continued to write down on a piece of paper.  She finished writing and reached over toward Sam as if reaching for a snack.  The giant hand hovered over Sam and came down.  Sam closed her eyes waiting for her to be next.  She heard a muffled cry as the giant hand went for the boy.  Sam didn’t know if she should feel pity or relief that it wasn’t her this time. 

 

Patrick fought with all his might but it was useless he couldn’t budge the strong grip the giantess had on him.  He should have followed Catharine and jumped off the desk too.  At least one of them would have been spared from torture like Amber when she was crushed in a split second.  As Patrick was about to be popped into the huge mouth that awaited a new treat, Patrick did the only thing in his power that he could… he started to curse the giantess.  Patrick let loose every foul word he knew just in spite of this beast.  When Patrick was done he noticed that the giantess was just glaring at him. 

“You have a foul mouth,” she said sternly.  Patrick gulped at the tone of her voice.  This wasn’t a good idea.  Patrick realized that he made a horrible mistake. “If you like to talk dirty than maybe you belong somewhere as dirty as your mouth.”  Patrick quickly started try to plead with the giantess but she didn’t seem to care as she proceeded to get out of her seat.  Patrick dreaded what was coming.  The giantess walked over toward a wall mirror and stood in front of it.  She stood there for a moment gazing at here self as she held Patrick in her hand.  Patrick shook his head no as he watched the giantess pull down her shorts and turn around and stuck her rear out.  Shouting and begging for forgiveness that he wasn’t getting, he watched in horror as the giantess polled down her underwear just far enough to reveal where Patrick was heading.  There was no remorse in those eyes that stared at him.  “Enjoy your trip,” She said as Patrick was moved toward the small crack that would soon be his knew jail. 

Patrick was shoved halfway into the fissure, unable to get out, as the giantess proceeded to pull up her undergarments.  As soon as the light was blocked out Patrick let out a hollow that he wasn’t sure could be heard.  Suddenly his entire world started to shake around.  The walls started to compress and expand pulling him deeper into the depths of hell.  Through the commotion he heard the giantess say, “Did I gain some booty?  I hope he notices,” she said giggling.  Patrick didn’t know what she was talking about and didn’t care.  He was too concerned about what he should do now that his head was the only part sticking out of the giantess’ crack of doom.  If he went any deeper, then it would be the end of him. 

Mary decided to finish her homework and proceeded to sit down.  As Mary went to sit down in her chair her butt cheeks spread open allowing Patrick to fall down further for a split second.  A split second was all it took for Patrick to fall down deep enough for his head to be encased in the crushing flesh that seemed to want to squish him.  Patrick immediately gasped for breath from both lack of oxygen in his restricted world and from the smell.  Horrendous couldn’t describe the smell well enough.  Patrick tried to claw his way up but couldn’t move his arms he was trapped with a tremendous pressure baring down from all sides.

Mary sat there thinking of the answer to her homework.  She felt a tickling in between her butt that was distracting her.  Trying to itch it she started to squirm in her seat hoping to relieve the irritation. 

 

Patrick felt his entire world move around as the walls started to flex, sway, and bend his body into weird shapes.  He felt himself slowly being dragged downward and the wretched odor starting to increase.  Patrick started to panic and breath quick as he realized he was heading deeper and deeper.  The panic breathing wasn’t help as he started to run out of oxygen and feel light headed and dazed.  Next thing he knew he was pressed up against a wall of flesh that reeked while having his backed mushed into the wall.  Unable to move Patrick could only turn his head away from what he figured had to be the giantess anus.

 

“7,” Mary said out loud as she wrote down her answer to the problem.  The itching went away, but Mary had a new problem.  There was a presser that was starting to make its way through her gut.  Mary had to pause as she held her stomach.  It was no good… Mary grunted and pushed the gas out to relieve the pressure.  There was a long loud noise that came from behind Mary as the discomfort slowly turned to pleasure as she released the built up gas that was in her.  “Much better, good thing mom didn’t hear that.”

 

Patrick had a bad feeling when the flesh walls pushing up against him suddenly became taunt and firm.  Patrick assumed this was it and he was about to be smashed into a pulp from the skin around him.  Sadly he was wrong.  It came without warning.  Mary’s anus suddenly opened up and Patrick was slightly pushed into the opening.  A blast of wind gushed out and hit Patrick with tremendous force causing him to be pushed back.  If Mary wasn’t sitting down Patrick would have been launch out from her deadly trap, but because she was sitting down he was pushed back up against the skin that was holding him there.  He had front row seats to the loudest and smelliest fart he ever witness.  Patrick was stunned for the full duration of the toxic hurricane.  Still dazed after the gas was passed, Patrick couldn’t move as he was then being pushed back toward the hole that the foul wind came from.  He could do nothing as he was pushed past the opening as it still gapped open.  It slowly closed and clamped down onto Patrick’s lower body, trapping him half in and half out. 

It was horrifying as Patrick was stuck in a worse hell hole than where he was previously.  Some of the fumes from the gigantic fart still lingered inside the bowls of the giantess.  Patrick screamed for mercy.  His only answer was a gurgling noise from deeper within the giantess.  Hoping that this was it, Patrick shed a tear hoping he wouldn’t suffer anymore.

 

“One more problem to go,” Mary said cheerfully looking at Sam.  Sam was still holding her nose from the gas emitted from this little girl.  Sam could only pray that the person under her rear was dead.  Soon it will be her turn to be killed.  There was gurgling noise and Mary leaned to one side and let out a nasty fart that almost made the first one seem pleasant.  Sam stared in horror as Mary let out a giggle.  “I’m a little gassy today.  Now what to do with you, I’m feeling kind of hungry.”  Sam couldn’t move as she was in shock.  How could anyone be this cruel?  Why was everyone here trying to kill people who are just smaller than them?  It was horrible that just become someone was born smaller that they would be subjected to a fate as cruel as the ones that she had seen in the past 10 minutes.  Yet this didn’t change the fact that Sam was now being picked up by Mary and being brought to her mouth that started to open up.  There was a small puddle of red saliva from her previous snack that she munched on.  Sam snapped out of her shocked state and quickly started to fight.

“Let me go!  You can’t do this, stop!”  Yet her pleas only seemed to please the giantess more.  Panicking even more she looked around hoping to maybe see something that she could use to buy more time or even… that was it!  Sam was being hung over Mary’s mouth.  Quickly Sam looked down at the homework down below and started to read the math problem that Mary was working on.  “18!  The answer is 18!”  Sam screamed at the exact moment she was being dropped into Mary’s mouth.  Sam landed on the tongue was instantly slathered with salvia as she was tossed around in the maw.  Sam started to scream 18 over and over again but couldn’t as the slimy liquid oozed into her mouth and gagged her.  Mary didn’t care that she knew the answer to the math problem.  Sam needed another way out.  Her only option was… the bracelet!  Sam quickly started to concentrate on using the bracelet to help her. She tried to envision herself getting stronger to open the giantess mouth but she couldn’t concentrate enough as she was being tossed around like a piece of candy.  Dizzy and exhausted from her ordeal Sam was on the giant tongue in the middle of the mouth. 

“Is this it?” Sam asked herself as she awaited her fate.  She was about to be eaten by a 10 year old as a snack.

Suddenly there was light and two fingers came into the mouth and grabbed Sam around the waist as they pulled her out of the slimy mouth.  Sam still dazed looked onto the giantess confused face.

“You know math?”

“What?”  Sam asked confused at the question.

“The answer was 18.  How did you know,” Mary asked confused. 

“I’m in calculus 2,” Sam told her.

“Calcu…?  What’s that?  Is that like buggy math?”

“Something like that,” Sam replied.  “Are you going to eat me,” Sam asked scarred of the answer.

“Hmmm, not right now, I have a test on Monday in math.  If you help me study and get a good grade I promise I won’t eat you until after the test.” 

“Ok,” Sam didn’t really have a choice here.  She could help and hope that she finds a way to escape or say no and be eaten right now.  Besides, Nick had to be looking for her right now and would save her soon.  She just has to stay alive until Nick finds her. 

 

Nick fell back into Julie’s palm exhausted.  She was walking up to the front door of their house.  It was a long unsuccessful day at finding Sam today.  They have been looking for the last couple of hours and yet haven’t found anything.  It got to the point where Nick didn’t have any more strength left to look so Julie convinced him that they should head back and get some food and rest.  Nick was losing hope it’s almost been 24 hours since Sam was taken.  Was it even possible that she was still alive?  Nick quickly banished that though, he would keep looking until he found Sam.  If Nick had to he would tear this world apart just to find Sam, literally. 

As soon as they got inside Jasmine came up to them to see if Sam was back.  “I couldn’t find her,” Nick told Jasmine.

“I’m sure she fine,” Jasmine said trying to help.  “I’ve made dinner if you’re hungry,” Jasmine said leading them into the kitchen.  As soon as they entered the kitchen Nick noticed that Danny was sitting there with a plate of food, but what was shocking he was talking to Natalie and she seemed to be interacting with Danny. 

“Natalie and Danny are talking,” Nick asked in disbelief.

“Yeah, I took a nap and when I woke up I saw that they somehow bonded,” Jasmine seemed as confused as Nick was.  “I don’t know what happened but they’ve been talking ever since then. I didn’t want to interrupt them, I’m afraid that she might go back to being distant.”

“She seemed to have gotten better,” Julie said. 

Nick listened to the conversation that they were having as he ate and heard that they were talking and it seemed that they did in fact bonded.  Curious Nick walked over to them to try and find out how exactly this happened.  “Is everything ok,” Nick asked Natalie.  Looking into her face Nick could see that she was still mournful for her lose.  Before Natalie could replied to Nick’s question Danny chimed in.

“When we first meet her she didn’t feel like talking at all, but then I noticed that she was hungry so I got her some food and asked her why she was sad.  She lost her dad like me.  We started to talk about what we missed and eventually it turned into things that we liked to do and now were friends,” Danny said cheerfully.

“Wow,” Nick said surprised.  Before he could continue Danny quickly started to ask Nick a question.

“Where were you?  I thought we were going to play with my toys again?  Where’s Sam?  Did something happen?”

“She’s missing,” Nick stated as he realized that he needed to start searching again soon.  “I need to go eat and start looking again, so you two continue, I didn’t mean to interrupt.”  Nick headed back toward Julie and Jasmine.  “She’s doing better.  I didn’t think that anyone would get her to open up, but I guess someone her age and same experience could.”

“That’s one problem solved,” Julie said.  “Now we just need to find Sam.”

Nick nodded as he continued to eat his small portion of the food on Julie’s plate.  He only searched a small circle around Jasmine’s house and another small portion a few miles away.  The speed that he was searching wasn’t very good.  If he was back home he could have already found Sam, but his powers were still regenerating at a slower rate. 

Nick’s thoughts were distracted by a knocking at the door.  Julie got up from the table and headed over to the door.  She opened the door to be greeted by her friend Kaylee.  Jasmine looked toward the door to see who it was and saw that it was Kaylee.

“Oh, Kaylee, what are you doing here so late?”  Kaylee stepped into the house and closed the door behind her as she greeted everyone.

“Jewels and I were supposed to hang out today but she had something to do.  So, we decided to hang out tonight.”  Julie brought Kaylee over to the table where she took a seat and noticed the two buggies on the table.  She waved to Nick who nodded back to her and tried to say hello to the other buggy, “Hey there.”  However Natalie didn’t take to kindly to Kaylee’s presence and seemed to try and hide from her. 

Julie noticed that Kaylee was making Natalie uncomfortable.  Not wanting to disrupt the friendly environment that was here a few seconds ago, Julie decided it was best if she and Kaylee went somewhere else, at least for the time being. “Kaylee lets head to my room I have a few things I wanted to talk to you about.” 

“Alright,” Kaylee answered.  Kaylee reached out and took Julie’s hand and held it.  Julie’s face brightened up to a shade between pink and red, but she didn’t pull away.  They both walked out of the room and went upstairs. 

“Am I missing something,” asked Jasmine looking confused.  She obvious picked up on the vibe that was between those two.

“It’s a long story,” Nick replied.  “Julie should be the one telling you, but the short version would be that Kaylee is dating Julie.”

“Dating?  Since when,” she asked still shocked.

“Since last night,” Nick replied as he took another bite of food trying to get as much in before he exhausted himself again.

Jasmine looked shocked and wanted to say something else but shook her head slowly in disbelief, “I didn’t know that they liked each other like that.  I mean I knew the ‘liked’ each other but not, you know, liked.”

Nick swallowed his food and shrugged, “I don’t think they knew either.  It just happened.”

Suddenly there was another knock on the door.  Jasmine got up and opened the door.  Just as soon as the door opened there was a faintly familiar voice calling out, “Where are they?”  Nick didn’t know who the tall woman that looked like Jasmine’s sister, if she had one.  She wore a fancy dress that strangely had a pocket sowed in the center of her chest, right over her heart.  “Nick, you haven’t aged a bit!”  The woman came over laughing as she picked Nick up and pulled him close to her ample chest in a tight hug.  When Nick was pulled back he saw again a familiar face that has changed with age.  It was Annabel. 

“Annabel, I see you grew.”

Annabel couldn’t help but giggle which sounded just like when she was a child.  “A lot can happen when you age 30 years.  Boy do I have a lot to catch you up on.”  Annabel set Nick down, “How’s my favorite nephew doing,” Annabel called out rubbing Danny’s hair.

“Hi Aunty Anna, where’s Uncle Dill?”

“He’s right here,” Annabel replied as she reached carefully into the pocket that was on her chest and pulled out a small man that was roughly the age of Annabel.  He wore glasses with a goatee and was sleeping soundly.  “He had a very long couple of days.  We tried to pass a new company policy that would stop experiments on buggies as test subjects.  It was a long week and Dylan didn’t get much sleep as he did everything he could to help.”  Annabel smiled down at him.  “That’s my Dylan for you, when he wants something he won’t give up on it.  Just like us, no matter how impossible it is between us he won’t give up on our relationship.” 

As if he knew that he was being talked about, Dylan started to wake up.  “Did I fall asleep?”

“Just for a little while,” Annabel told him as she placed him down on the table. 

“Did everything go ok at the meeting,” Jasmine asked.

“No,” Dylan told her.  “We tried everything but they still didn’t listen to us.”

“But we set up another conference again in 3 weeks,” Annabel said optimistically.  “Enough about our situation, what’s going on how is everyone doing?” Annabel asked.  “Who might you be,” Annabel asked looking toward Natalie who still seemed a little uncertain of the new person. 

“It’s ok,” Dylan told her, noticing her uneasiness and trying to reassure her that it was fine. 

 “I’m… my name is Natalie,” she finally said after a while.

Annabel smiled at her, “Well Natalie, it’s a pleasure to meet you.” Annabel put her finger out to do a handshake with her.  When Natalie went to shake it, Annabel gasped and pulled her finger back shouting, “Ouch!” 

Natalie jumped back scared that she hurt the giantess by accident, “I’m sorry I didn’t mean to-”

“I’m joking,” Annabel said laughing which caused Natalie to look around the table where apparently everyone else was smiling at the joke except her.

“She does that to everyone,” Danny told her rolling his eyes at the joke that he must have seen a hundred times.

“I remember when I first did it to you young man.  You were afraid to hug me for weeks,” Annabel said.  Everyone laughed including Natalie.  After that Natalie seemed to be at ease with everyone there. 

Annabel started telling jokes and stories of her younger days how she met Dylan in college when he was looking for food.  She befriend him and they been together ever since.  Annabel kept talking more and more until Danny started to yawn from exhaustion.  It wasn’t long before Danny went to bed saying goodnight to everyone. 

“You look tired too Natalie, why don’t you get some sleep too.”  Nick told her.  Natalie nodded in agreement with him.

“Here I can make you a bed in my room,” Jasmine said as she went and carried Natalie off to bed. 

As soon as they left, Annabel started to talk with Nick, “I heard about what happened to Sam.  If there is anything I can do to help, just tell me.”

“Thanks, but there isn’t anything we can do.  At least not yet,” Nick said disheartened.

“We could try and call the police and…” She didn’t finish that thought as everyone knew that was a silly idea.  Nick had no doubt that a missing buggy would be taken as a joke and even if they could convince them that Sam was personal property lost and should be reclaimed what could the cops do that they couldn’t? 

“Do you know who was there at the party,” Dylan asked.

Nick shook his head, “No.  I don’t even think Julie knew anyone there.  It’s nice to see you again Annabel and I’m sorry that I’m not myself, with Sam gone I feel empty without her.”

Annabel nodded, “I understand.  I would do anything if Dylan went missing.”  Jasmine returned looking just as exhausted as Danny and Natalie.  “Jaz you look tired.”

“I had a long day… maybe I should get some sleep.”

“Well I don’t want to keep you from that.  We’ll come back another time. I just wanted to see Nick again.  Don’t worry Nick we’ll find Sam,” Annabel said kissing Nick on the forehead. 

As Annabel and Dylan left, Jasmine asked if Nick was going to sleep or staying up.  “I’m going to stay up a little longer,” He told her as he waited for her to leave to spend another night searching for Sam.

Chapter End Notes:

I'll try and get this stroy moving regularly and also make some new stories.  I just hope some of you are still reading this.