- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry been a while.

Sam was quickly woken up by the sound of a loud knocking noise that frightened her.  She jumped at the sound not realizing that she fell asleep last night.  She was too tired to stay awake as the noises of sex quickly faded into background noise.  Next thing she knew, there was a loud knocking noise followed by an older woman’s voice, “Larry.  Larry whose clothes are these out here,” she said through the door.

“Ugh it’s my mom,” Larry said out loud.  There was some shuffling as Larry walked toward the door and opened it. 

“You’re an adult now and I can’t tell you what to do with your life, but I will not have you bring home women and have their clothing all over the place for your sister Mary to see lying around.”

“Fine mom,” Larry said less than enthusiastic about benign chewed out by his mom, even less in front of Courtney.  Larry took the clothes from his mom and then closed the door behind him.

“Your mom sounds nice,” Courtney said sarcastically.

“Not funny.” Larry commented as there was a creaking noise the bed made from his weight.  Sam thought about going back to sleep only to notice that to her disgust and joy, there was a used condom hanging off the open drawer … that she could climb!  Sam bit her lip in indecision as she looked at one of the last things she wanted to touch, be her only hope for freedom.  Deciding she should take the chance she listened carefully to see what the giants were doing.  There was the sound of giggling and smooching coming from outside.  This was her chance; Sam went over to the condom and tugged on it to see how stable it was.  It would be able to support her weight.  Sadly it was still a little sticky either from Courtney’s juices or from the natural lubricant used for condoms.  Holding back her revulsion, she grabbed hold and started to hoist herself up.  As soon as she tugged on the open part of the condom, suddenly a thick slimy liquid came out of the condom and drencher her.  Frozen in disgust and horror, Sam found that she was covered in male ejaculation.  Fighting back from screaming her outrage and disgust, she pushed that urge down and started to climb up.  The sooner she was gone the better.  Heaving herself up Sam started to climb the condom and hopped that there was some way out of this room.  From there she didn’t have a plan but it was better than waiting for a horny giant eat her or worse…

As if some sick comic cosmic joke was being played on her she heard Larry say, “Wait let me get another condom.”  Sam froze as she realized it was too late for her to hide.  She was halfway up the condom as soon as she saw that face.  At first he frowned at her, and then a smirked appeared on his face, “You know I could use a snack.”  He reached out toward Sam who shouted out her protest only to be denied.  Larry pinched Sam up and held her over his mouth, “You been alive for far too long little one.  Time to say goodbye,” Larry waved at her as he chucked and proceeded to drop Sam who was failing about.  Suddenly he stopped and pulled her away from his mouth with a look of disgust.  Sam was confused as was Courtney who was still lying in the bed waiting for Larry to return.  “Oh God, I think I got some in my mouth,” He said almost petrified. 

“What?”  Courtney asked confused.

“She’s covered in my semen,” Larry said outraged.  “Some got in my mouth.”

Courtney laughed out loud at Larry’s obviously distasteful remark about his own juices.  “Well now you know what I taste when I go down on you,” Courtney said giggling at his displeasure.  Larry was glaring at Sam which only caused her to be more afraid.  Suddenly the giant picked up a condom from the draw and opened it with his teeth.  “If you like semen so much,” Larry said still upset at the happy accident that spared Sam’s life, “Then I’ll be happy to help you with that.”  Sam quickly started to say something in her defense but Larry moved way too quickly for her.  With Sam in one hand and the condom in the other, Larry quickly deposited Sam on his erect penis where she was straddling the head of the large member.

“Oh, God no,” Sam said as she saw Larry hold open the condom just in front of her.  Larry didn’t hear her or care as he quickly pulled the condom over his dick and over Sam pushing her down into his penis where it throbbed with every pulse.  Sam was quickly confined in a plastic prison with the only cell mate being a large penis.  “Let me out!”  Sam screamed her rage and fear.  Larry didn’t, in fact he headed over toward Cortney which Sam watched in horror as she spread her legs giving Larry the go ahead.  Sam couldn’t do anything as she watched Larry get in position and point her right at the moisten hole that was waiting for her.

Before she was about to head to her doom she heard Larry say above, “The sooner I cum the sooner I’ll pull out.  That is if you don’t suffocate or get crushed beforehand.”  Sam wrapped her hands around the tip of the penis just as she was quickly thrust all the way into the hot pussy.  Sam was crushed into the fleshy member as she was assaulted by numerous pressures.  There was the pressure from the dick below her pressing into the plastic wrapping covering her, and then there was the pussy clamping down on her, and the pressure from the motion pushing her forward.  On the first thrust, already covered in slime, was moved forward toward the tip of the condom where she fell in front of the penis head.  Immediately she was pushed further into the dick head when her back hit the end of the vagina.  Sam cried out only to get a mouth full of precum in her mouth.  Sam quickly recalled the words of her torturer as it was already getting really hard to breath.  With barley any room Sam started, with great regret and disgust, rub the head of the giant beast that was in front of her.  She started to try and pleasure this horrible monster so she could get out alive.  There was a strong squeezing down on Sam as on the outside clamped down greedily as she started to move backwards.  Then she was shoved forward again.  Sam was starting to sweet profusely as in no time the temperature from the pussy, the penis, the lack of air, and her quick fondling was starting to get to her.  The temperature was scorching as she felt her self-gasping for breath.  Things were happening too fast for her to keep track as she slide further forward until she was filling the small bubble at the tip of the penis.  Things were getting fuzzy as she was being smashed around.  Just as she was about to pass out Sam did the only thing she knew would affect the giant, she bite down as hard as she could on the tip of the penis.  Her forward motion stopped and suddenly she was covered in a hot steaming liquid that came out of nowhere.  She was hit with another blast, then another, and another.  She was quickly drowning in the slimy goo as she had nowhere to go and was quickly being submerged in the large amount of cum. 

Next thing Sam new she was quickly gasping for air and the penis was gone.  Larry looked down as he held open the condom grinning at Sam.  Sam was going to say something, anything to this evil being when he quickly tied the condom shut and started to massage the condom covering Sam in the ejaculation.  “Stop!” Sam shouted only to get some of the goo into her mouth again causing her to cough. 

“You can stew in that for a while,” Larry said as he quickly deposited the used condom on his nightstand to save for latter that is if she didn’t suffocate.

 

Julie didn’t know what to do.  She had a date with Kaylee but she couldn’t leave now, not with Sam gone.  Worse, Nick hadn’t moved from where he sat since last night.  He hadn’t said a word or anything, which made it very unsettling for her.  Did Nick blame her?  She knew that if she was in his position she would blame herself for everything that happened.  What would Nick do to her?  Would he treat her like he treated Brett?  The though scarred her to the point where she wasn’t sure what to do.  Suddenly her phone started to vibrate.  Shaking her out of her thoughts and walking back to her room.  Looking at her phone she noticed that it was Kaylee calling. 

Taking the call Julie put the phone up to her head, “Hello…” she said meekly.

“Hello?  Is that all I get, a simple hello?  Not how are you doing sexy?  How are you doing my goddess,” Kaylee asked. 

Julie started to apologize, “Oh, I’m sorry-”

“I’m joking!  Jeez, if this is going to change how we act toward each other maybe we shouldn’t…”

“No, no it’s just there a lot going on right now and well I’m a little flustered is all.”

“What’s going on,” Kaylee asked concerned.

“Sam’s gone, she never came back home,” Julie explained.

“You mean the female buggy?”

Julie felt her anger come up at the comment of Sam being just a mere buggy, “She’s a friend, not ‘the female buggy’,” snapped Julie.

“Wow, calm down.  Sorry I didn’t mean it like that just trying to recall which one it was.”

Instantly feeling regret, “No I should apologize.  I didn’t mean to snap at you it’s just...  I shouldn’t have brought them to that party last night.  It’s my fault that she’s missing and there isn’t anything I can do to fix it,” Julie couldn’t help but feel depressed over this fact.

“You sound really upset about this, Look how about we forget going out and I come over later on today?”

“No I …” Julie didn’t want to ruin their first date, but she wasn’t feeling up to leaving.

“Don’t worry about it, I’ll be over later on tonight and just have a girls night ok?”

Gratefully Julie replied, “Thank you.”

“I’ll taste those lips later tonight sexy,” Kaylee said giggling before hanging up.  Julie could only blush at that remark as she recalled what happened last night.  Kaylee, surprisingly how drunk she was, remembered it all. 

Julie headed down stairs to see if Nick.  When she got down there she saw her mother sitting there with a small plate of untouched food near Nick and the other buggy.  She looked concerned.  “He’s been like this since last night,” Jasmine told her daughter.  “And she hasn’t said a word either since she woke up.”

Julie looked at the little girl who was just hugging her knees to her chest staring off into the distance.  She didn’t look any better than how Nick looked, which wasn’t saying much considering Nick looked like he was dead.  He was still crossed legged and didn’t even look like he was breathing.  Suddenly there was a crying noise as Macy woke up.  Jasmine went to get up, but Julie stopped her, “I got it mom.”

“Thank you sweetie,” Jasmine said as she looked just as bad as Nick and the other buggy did.  All three of them looked worn out and tired and Julie figured she needed to help them all out to get back to their best.  She just hopped that Sam was doing ok.

 

Nick, completely exhausted, fell backwards on his back causing Jasmine to gasp in shock.  Nick didn’t know what time it was he was too distracted trying to find Sam to even realize that it was the next day.  Jasmine quickly helped Nick up giving him support with her fingers.  Nick was frustrated, tired, and hungry.  He still didn’t  find Sam; sadly he could only cover about 5, giant, miles around the house before he was too weak to continue.  The larger the radius got the longer it would take Nick to search considering that he had to be 110% sure Sam wasn’t there before expanding the search.  He just hopped Sam wasn’t too far away because at this rate it might take a while before he can find where she is. 

“Is everything ok,” Jasmine asked.

Before Nick could reply his stomach growled, and he realized how hungry he was.  Unable to answer he weakly went over to the food and started to eat.  It wasn’t too long before he could talk.  “Nothing,” Nick told Jasmine with regret.  “How is Natalie doing?”

Jasmine frowned for a second and said, “Oh, her name is Natalie.  She over there,” Jasmine said picking Nick up and carrying him the short distance to her.  “She hasn’t said a word, or moved.”

Nick shook his head, “She’s still in shock from her dad.”

“What happened,” Jasmine asked.

“I wasn’t there in time; he was killed right in front of her.  I don’t know how long it’s going to take for her but… it’s not easy losing someone close.”

“I know, when my husband and parents died it took me a week before I could stop crying.”  Jasmine didn’t know how she made it through that period of her life but she knew that they wouldn’t want her to sulk over them.  It was the kind of people they were, her parents and husband would want her to smile and be happy.  Sadly there were still times that she desperately missed them that it hurt.  She knew what Natalie was going through right now.

Nick sat next to Natalie but she didn’t even acknowledge he was there.  “Natalie,” Nick called out to her but she didn’t move.  “Should we leave her be,” Nick asked Jasmine.

Jasmine nodded, “She needs more time to herself.  What about you?  How are you doing?” 

“Not good.  Sam’s out there and I have no idea where.”

“What can I do to help,” Jasmine offered. 

Nick thought about it for a moment.  “It would be easier if someone could help by driving me around as I look for her.  I could search faster that way rather than siting here.”  This way Nick could do increments of a few mile searches rather than sitting at the house expanding the radius a few miles every day.

“Give me a minute to change and I’ll take you,” Julie said off to the side of the room carrying Macy.  “It’s my fault that she’s missing.  I have to help.”

“Thank you,” Nick told Julie.  Julie carried Macy off toward her play area and headed to her room to change.  Nick looked to Natalie and said, “I’m going to leave, but you’re in good hands now.”  Natalie didn’t reply.  He wished he could help her but he had to get Sam back. 

“Ok,” Julie said as she got ready to leave.  “Where do we go first,” Julie asked picking Nick up until her mom stopped her.

“Wait, Nick are you sure you’re ok to do this?  You still don’t look too good,” Jasmine asked concerned.

Nick gave her a smile that masked how he really felt, “Thanks, but I’m fine.  Just watch over Natalie until I get back.  It shouldn’t be too long.”

Jasmine didn’t seem convinced but she just nodded and wished them luck.  Julie carried Nick out toward the car and asked, “So where first?”

“Let’s start at River Street.”

 

Sam didn’t know how long it had been since she was put in the condom, but Larry hadn’t returned and she was running low on fresh air.  The smell of old cum filled the balloon and was making it hard to think.  Sam tried to chew and claw her way out of the plastic but apparently not only was it supposed to keep from breaking during sex but also from tiny people trying to escape.  Never did she think she would wish for a condom to actually break on her till now.  Yet as she struggled, it was all in vain only causing her to slosh back into the puddle of cum.  Feeling that she was going to collapse at any second she tried her hardest to break free one last time.  Putting her hands on the side of the condom she tried to pull the plastic apart, but to no avail.  With her sight dimming, Sam could only imagine the condom actually breaking.  Suddenly there was a weird sensation that ran through her body and suddenly the condom broke and she spilled out along with the semen.  Gasping for fresh air it took Sam a while before her thoughts came back to her.

She was baffled at how she got free until she looked down at her wrist and saw the bracelet that Nick gave her.  She completely forgot about it.  There must have been some energy still in it and she used it to free herself.  What else could she do?  Sam thought about it but she didn’t know how much energy she had left stored in the bracelet and how much it would take to get her back to Nick.  She could have just used the last of the energy to set herself free or she might still have more left.  Sam didn’t know but figured she might as well act like there is none unless she really needed it.

Deciding that she better get out of here before Larry got back, Sam looked around for a way off the nightstand.  She saw an alarm clock with a cord traveling down toward the ground.  That could be her ticket out of here.  Heading over to the clock she went behind it just in time as the door opened.  Sam ducked behind the clock hoping that whoever it was wouldn’t look behind it. 

“Larry?”  A little girl called into the room.  “Mom said…” she trailed off as she must have noticed that Larry wasn’t in his room.  Sam waited for the girl, assuming the sister that the mother was talking about earlier, to leave.  “Oh is that a balloon,” she said excitedly.  Sam frowned at those words and looked up to see the child (she seemed about 10) heading over to the condom.  Sam was horrified at what was about to happen, she was reaching out to pick up the used condom.  Before Sam knew what she was doing she popped out of her hiding spot and tried to stop the girl.

“Don’t touch it,” Sam said causing the girl to stop and look toward Sam.  Next thing she knew Sam was swiped up by the girl and rushed up to the girls’ face.

“Oh cool, I needed another buggy,” The girl said joyfully.  She completely forgot about the condom and started to head out of the room before Sam could even interject or say anything to her knew captive.  The girl kept Sam closed in her fist and unable to escape.  She kept talking, “It wouldn’t be fun with only 3 buggies but now that I have one more we can have fun.  I’m glad too I thought I would be bored all day but you changed that.”  The girl seemed very excited.

Sam was terrified.  This was what she gets for trying to help.  “Wait,” Sam shouted out hoping the girl would listen but she didn’t get a response from her new tormentor.  Screaming out in frustration Sam started to kick and punch her way out of the fist but quickly the walls pressed down on her jamming her into a tight ball causing her to scream out in more frustration.  It wasn’t long before she was dropped from the open fist onto a desk.  Sam landed hard on her butt causing her yelp out in pain for her sore bottom.  She quickly glanced around to see that the desk was clean off except for 3 other buggies that were just sitting there obediently waiting.  Sam was confused as she turned around and in time to see the giant girl drop a large book down.  The book landed with a sound like an atomic bomb going off and with enough force that it sent Sam and the others blown away, tumbling across the desk.  The giant girl let out a giggle at their plight. 

“This is going to be fun,” The giantess said with a mischievous gleam in her eyes.

Chapter End Notes:

If you find any mistakes please let me know.