- Text Size +

Nick looked at the plastic wall that was roughly 2-3 times his height.  There was not time to think about what to do; it was obvious, he need to escape and save Sam.  Nick could escape easily but there was no telling what he would run into afterwards and needed to save his strength for whatever he would encounter.  Heading toward the wall Nick stood back a good distance for a running start.  Steadying himself, Nick took off running and ran up toward the wall.  With a leap, he used his momentum to propel himself up the wall as far as he could.  He got half way up and started to feel himself sliding down he used his powers to just give himself a little extra push to reach the top.  Sitting on the edge of the bowl, Nick looked down at the other still trapped looking shocked at what they saw.

“Here,” Nick said as he leaned down and held out his hand toward the crowd.

They started to move forward when someone said, “What’s the point?  You’ll only end up dying if you leave.”

Nick was appalled at what he heard, “If you stay you will die.  At least you will have a chance if you come with me.”

The group of people seemed torn between them not sure what to do until the man said something else, “We have a better chance here.  There was another bowl full that they took into the other room.  Who’s to say that won’t satisfy them?  If we escape it will only anger them and we all know what happens when they get angry.”

“How can you be so blind as to not see what is going to happen,” Nick asked angrily.  This man was going to get everyone here killed.  Not only that but he was wasting Nick’s time which he knew Sam didn’t have much of.  Yet no one seemed to be listening to Nick.  Apparently they seemed too scared to leave.  “I really don’t have time for this.  This is everyone’s last chance you can stay and cast your luck, hoping for a miracle that you won’t be next.  Or you can take hold of your own fate and try and live.”

“The only fate that lies with you is death,” someone else said which the crowd seemed to agree with.

Shaking his head Nick was about to leave when two people ran up toward him.  They all reached up toward his hand as Nick helped them up.  One of them was an older man in his 30’s and the other was a teen in her early years who seemed close.  The man helped the girl up for Nick to grab and haul out of the container up on top of the brim of the plastic dish.  The man jumped up and grabbed Nick’s hand as he too was brought up.   Nick looked into the crowd to see the rest of them content with their fate.  Not wanting to waste anytime Nick helped the man down first by lowering him over the other side of the wall and then lowered the girl.  Nick hopped down off the side and landed on his feet, which caused the other two to step back in shock.

“What are your names,” Nick asked as he headed over to the other side of the table to see if there was any way down.  Luckily the table cloth reached the bottom of the floor which they could slide down to the bottom.  It would be a steep slide but doable.

The man held out his hand, “The names John, but everyone calls me Joe.”  Stepping aside he presented the young girl, “This is my daughter Natalie.”  Giving his daughter a fatherly look, “I don’t really know you but, I’d like to ask a favor.  If anything happens to me-”

“No dad, don’t say that,” Natalie shouted stopping him from finishing what he was going to say.  “We’re going to get back home together, you promised me!”

Joe smile to comfort his daughter, “Your right.”

“Joe, don’t worry.  Stay close and we’ll all get out of here.  Now there’s someone one I need to find and then we can make our way out of this place.  Just follow me,” Nick said as he hopped off of the table and grabbed the table cloth fabric and used it to slide down to the floor.  Natalie and Joe were right behind him.  They safely made it to the ground.  Natalie looked up at the enormous distance they traveled.

Nick was about to head to the doorway to start his search for Sam when he heard footsteps.  Before Natalie or Joe could react Nick shoved them back toward the table and under the table cloth to hide them out of sight.  No sooner did he do this did a large shadow cover the fabric cast by a giant or giantess. 

“Time for some party games,” Shouted a female voice that came from the shadow.  The giantess picked up the bowl that they were in a few moments ago and left the room.  As soon as Nick was sure she was gone, he lifted up the cloth and headed out again.

“So where is this person you need to find?” Joe asked as they headed up against the wall toward the doorway the giantess came from.

It was a little difficult to keep track of where Sam was by sensing where she was.  Due to of how small she was and how massive all the others were, it made things extremely difficult.  It was like looking at a painting for a shade of purple in an all purple painting.  The giants’ presence seemed to meld and block her from him.  It took some concentration and he was able to pin point where she was.  “She’s in the next room,” Nick said as he led them toward the doorway.  When they got to the wooden door frame, Nick peered out into the hallway and saw that there were two giants leaning up against a wall talking about something that Nick couldn’t hear over the sound of the music from the family room where Sam was.  Nick pulled back and looked at the Joe and Natalie.  “There are two of them out there.”

“So what do we do, try and sneak past them?” Joe asked worried.  Nick shook his head which seemed to relieve him a little.

Nick pointed to another doorway across the room that led to another room.  “There might be another way around them through there.”  Nick peered back into the hallway and the two giants hadn’t moved.  Quickly and as stealthy as he could, Nick crossed the doorway with Joe and Natalie right behind him.  They made it undetected as they moved toward the other room.  It didn’t seem to have anyone in it.  The lights were on but there was no one there except for a large table with a couple of chairs and some china in a few cabinets.  It was the dining room and luckily there was another doorway that lead into the room that held Sam, and most of the other giants and giantess in the house.

Nick headed over toward the next room still staying close to the wall to avoid any detection; if someone entered the room they wouldn’t be spotted.  Reaching the border line to the next room, he looked into the larger room where a bunch of people were just standing around listening to music and drinking.  The music was extremely loud now that they were closer to the source which was getting annoying.  Nick caught a glimpse of someone setting down a bowl that was like the one that he was in, only its color was a different color.  That had to be it.  Sadly the room had too many people in it; chances of them seeing them would be pretty high if he attempted to even get close.  Should he use his powers?  Nick was thinking about it when he noticed something happening.  A giant was walking over to a group of giantess.  Everyone seemed to be looking toward them and Nick took this as the distraction he needed.

“Hurry,” Nick told Joe and Natalie.  They entered the room unnoticed as everyone’s attention was on the two in the middle doing… “Don’t look,” Nick said to the two of them as he saw the giant pull out his penis with a woman that, thankfully, wasn’t Sam.  Joe looked anyway and gasped causing his daughter to turn but Joe was quick, and blocked the scene as they made their way toward a couch that was along the wall.  Making it under the couch Nick was able to run faster to the other end without fearing to draw attention to them.  Looking out he saw the bowl sitting behind a small group of giants as they watched with grinning faces at the scene in front of them.  They would be completely oblivious to Nick running toward them.

Nick left the couch and started to head toward the table that held Sam, but before he could move very far a clingy couple moved toward the bowl.  The man reached toward the bowl and picked it up and headed out of the room with his girl giggling all the while.  “Damn it,” Nick cursed as he watched them climb the stair and headed toward the bedrooms of the house.  “Stay here,” Nick told Joe and Natalie.  Before they could say anything Nick headed toward the stairs.

Nick froze as the giant beforehand that was getting a blow job of his life, ran in front of Nick nearly crushing him.  Nick threw himself out of the way as the enormous foot landed where he was.  Nick looked up to see him searching for something as he went toward the kitchen where Nick just came from.  Hoping that he didn’t return soon, Nick headed toward the stairs in hope to catch the couple before something happened to Sam.

 

“Hey Brett, did you hear that Richard just got head from Stephanie?”

Brett stopped talking to Julie and looked at the new comer with disbelief.  “No way,” Brett said in suspicion.  “Is this like that rumor about her having a foursome?”

“No I swear I saw it like 10 seconds ago.”  The man started to laugh, “It was the greatest thing ever, and you missed it.”  The man walked away to spread the word about Richard and Stephanie.

Brett looked back to Julie and apologized, “Sorry didn’t mean for that to interrupt us.”  Brett opened a beer and offered it to Julie to drink.  Julie accepted the drink and realized that she was feeling quite buzzed right now.  Julie and Brett had been talking about each other for a while, and downed a couple of drinks.  They had been at it for so long the Julie lost track of time.  In fact she wasn’t quite sure where she was for a moment.  She was really hammered at this point. 

“It’s ok,” Julie told him as she took a sip of the opened can.  Suddenly Brett was shoved forward by someone bumping into him forcing Brett to lose his balance.  On instinct he reached out with his free hand to catch his balance and ended up grabbing something saving him from a spill.  Sadly that something happened to be soft and round.  It was Julie’s left breast.  It took Brett a few seconds to realize what happened before he released his grip.  Julie’s face was red with embarrassment and from the alcohol.  She was speechless as to what to say.

“Oh God!  I-I-I didn’t mean to.  I would never touch you like that.  I mean I would if you wanted to but that’s if you wanted me to but you didn’t and… I’m going to stop talking,” Brett said flustered at what just happened.

“It’s alright.  It was an accident,” Julie said as she took another gulp of the beer trying to forget the accident as quickly as possible.  Just then someone bumped into her.

“It’s getting crowded in here,” Brett said.  “You want to head somewhere else?”

Julie paused as she thought about it.  She should go find Kaylee; she hadn’t seen her all night.  Then again she did enjoy talking to Brett.  Before she could even consider it, Brett took her hand and started to lead her out of the crowded room.  They went up some stairs and the next thing Julie knew she was sitting on a bed with Brett with the door closed and isolated from the party…

 

Sam was frightened as she and the other 4 little people were carried off with a couple that couldn’t keep their hands off each other.  The woman slipped her hand into the man’s pants and started to grope him making him moan in pleasure.  He gave her a deep kiss that ended with the giantess being breathless.

“Come on Kaylee,” the giant said causing Sam to look up at the giantess and notice it was the woman from earlier that came with Julie to the party.  Would she remember her?  Would she care? 

“Where are we going Larrrrrry?” Kaylee asked seductively as she gave Larry’s member a firm squeeze as she pronounced his name.  This caused Larry to moan out louder as he fought the urge of release.  “Are we going to have sex,” Kaylee asked in a slutty tone that forced Larry to close his eyes and try and control himself.

Larry quickly opened an unlocked door and rushed them inside and locked the door.  Larry quickly set the bowl of buggies down and picked up Kaylee who let out a squeal of delight and plopped her down on the bed.  He quickly undressed Kaylee and himself down to their underwear in record time.  “You’re going to get it, you naughty girl,” Larry said as he went in for a passionate kiss. 

Meanwhile Sam and the others could do nothing but stay in the bowl and pray that they were forgotten by these two sex giants.  Inside the bowl they were all women, except one of them was a man in his late 40’s he seemed to be close to the woman that was his age.  The other 3 women were all different ages, 1 of them was about 40 and had to be the wife of the man, another was about Sam’s age, and the last one was mid-teens.  Suddenly the giant’s hand came into view and snatched the girl that was in her teens and the 40 year old man.  Sam watched them disappear out of view as the woman that was in her 40’s started to scream for them to return her husband.  It wasn’t going to happen as the man soon vanished with only the sounds of the giants enjoying their company.

 

Kaylee closed her eyes as Larry started to caresser her in all the right places.  He explored her body with something that wasn’t his finger and she couldn’t quite understand what it was.  She was tempted to open her eyes and see what it was but didn’t want to ruin the sense of mystery.  Kaylee never suspected it to be a young buggy that was squirming in her boyfriend’s hand.  Soon the strange object found its way to her mouth.  Kaylee was shocked at the foreign object that was almost shoved into her mouth.  She opened her eyes and tried to spit out the item only to have Larry suddenly kiss her, forcing his tongue inside her mouth.  Kaylee barely had time to swallow as Larry either accidently or on purpose shoved the object down her throat.  Kaylee was trying to cough as Larry trailed his finger down her throat following the lump that was squirming down her esophagus.  She felt the obstruction finally reach her stomach where it landed in the liquor filled gut.  Larry made a trail of kisses down her face to her gut where he seemed to be fixated on listening to the sounds of the buggy’s screams and Kaylee’s gut working on it.  Kaylee just lay there letting Larry enjoy his fetish as he made circles around her stomach electing a tingling sensation. 

“You could have warned me that you were going to do that,” Kaylee said trying to sound upset but it was hard.

“Sorry,” Larry said looking up from between Kaylee’s breast.  “I was in the moment,” He said as he undid her bra still looking between her mounds.  As soon as her breast were free, Larry started to tease them causing Kaylee to enjoy the sensation.  It wasn’t long till her nipples started to become firm under his fingers.  Kaylee watched as Larry brought his free hand over above her chest.  Suddenly something small fell between her breast and started to move.

“Is that another one,” she asked, but Larry didn’t reply, as she saw a gleam in his eyes.  He started to slowly press her breast together forcing the buggy to be trap between them to let out a cry for help.  It sounded like a man but Kaylee wasn’t sure as it was too muffled to be sure.  She was going to say something else when she felt the buggy moving in discomfort only bring her closer to pleasure.  Larry released the two orbs allowing the buggy to gasp for air.  He didn’t have much time to react as Larry smashed the spheres together slightly harder.  Larry started to rotate them and kneed them.  Kaylee couldn’t help but reach down past her underwear and touch the spot that was aching for some attention.  Larry released the fun pillows and then crushed them together again harder and repeated the process.  Kaylee started to match the same pace that Larry set, and soon she was near.  “I’m about to-” was all she got out before there was a muffled scream and a squishing sound as suddenly Kaylee felt a liquid started to get rubbed between her breast.  The faint scent of blood reached her nose as the buggy was crushed to a gooey mess.  Larry quickly got up and ripped off his underwear as he straddled Kaylee’s stomach.  Kaylee could only gap as he started to titty fuck her using the blood as lubricant.  Larry shot his load all over Kaylee’s shocked face.  She didn’t move as Larry finished with a loud sigh.

“Oh yeah, that was great.”  He opened one of the draws and pulled out a random piece of clothing to start cleaning up himself and Kaylee.

“What was that,” Kaylee asked stunned.

“What?  You didn’t enjoy it?”

“Which part?  When you killed the buggy with my breast, or the fact that you just shot your stuff all over my face without telling me while using me like some fuck toy?!”  Kaylee said angrily.  Then quietly she said, “I didn’t even get to cum.”

“Aww, baby,” Larry said scooting in closer.  He then started to tease her nipple again which started to harden to his response.  “I can change that pretty quickly.”  Kaylee wanted to say something but the sudden violent thrash in her stomach startled her causing Larry to look down at it.  He gave it a nice pat and started to rub it while playing with her breast.  Kaylee forgot her anger as she was in heaven; both her insides and outsides were getting a pleasing message.  It went on for a little while longer till there was a muffled wail and the thrashing on the inside slowed to a stop.  The buggy was dead.

Kaylee looked at Larry and saw that he was already rock hard.  In fact Kaylee didn’t even notice that his member was poking her on the hip till now, begging for attention.  Wanting to actually cum this time she looked at Larry, “Its safe today.”  Larry’s eyes lit up at this as he shuffled toward her legs and slide them open for him to easily access her.  He rubbed the tip of his member against Kaylee’s love hole teasing her to the point where she wanted to scream at him.  Just as he was about to stick it in he turned her over with an ease that startled her.   She forgot that Larry liked to take her from behind. 

Waiting for that sensation that was surely going to send her over the top she closed her eyes as Larry started to lift her hips up so it was in the air with her face pressed into the bed.  He better hurry up, she thought to herself waiting in anticipation.

 

Sam backed away as the giant hand returned look for its next victim.  The other two weren’t as lucky, as he grabbed them without looking into the bowl.  They both let out a cry for help as Sam felt herself start to panic.  She was next, and Nick was nowhere to save her this time. 

 

Kaylee felt Larry’s hand fingering her in all the right places as she started to get wetter every second.  Suddenly he stopped and switched to using his wet finger to probe her other hole that was sticking up.  Kaylee gasped as she felt it slip past her rectum.  “Larry,” Kaylee tried to say but it didn’t come out as she was trying to get used to the intrusion.  Kaylee wasn’t a big fan of anal and although she was feeling a new sensation she knew how large Larry’s dick was.   It barely fit inside her, so there was no way his dick would fit in her little bottom.  In fact he asked her multiple times yet she told him no every time.  Still it didn’t stop him from teasing her while they did it.

Larry stopped fingering her butt hole as he pulled them out.  Kaylee was going to say not to put his fingers back in any of her holes now that they were dirty, but she felt that familiar shape of his penis poking her vagina.  Before she could say anything, Larry used one hand to hold on to her butt and slide himself in.  Kaylee gasped at the feeling of him filling her to the point of splitting her in half.  It was a good feeling but she wished he warned her so she could have relaxed before he tried spearing her. 

Larry kept sliding in for what felt like forever until he hit the cervix.  “Wait,” Kaylee exhaled trying to accommodate all of him.  She just needed a few seconds to get used the shape of him, but something was off.  Suddenly she realized what it was; Kaylee let out a loud gasp.  There was a tickling sensation up against her cervix causing her jump.  Larry rammed his dick into her with a buggy in there.  She didn’t even feel it because she was too busy trying to get used to his large member.  It had to be one of the most disgusting things that Larry ever did.  Putting a buggy up her snatch while he fucked her!  It was totally not sanitary; in fact she could get a disease from it.  His fetish for buggies was always weird to her but this was too much.  Before Kaylee could tell him to pull out she felt something pressing against her anal ring.  It all happened too fast and with perfect execution.  Larry pulled out to the tip causing Kaylee to relax instinctively which opened her asshole allowing whatever was touching her to slip in.  This object happened to be Larry’s fingers with a buggy at the end of it.  He was finger fucking her ass with a buggy while he nailed her with a buggy in her pussy.  Before she could say anything, Larry took the lead and rammed himself into Kaylee’s pussy as he finger banged her making all words leave her as her head spun with sensation she didn’t know how to react to.

 

Febe, the 40 year old, looked at the one eyed monster pushing her into the giantess woman hood.  She tried to fight it but it was useless as she was pushed into the soaking wet steam pit.  The temperature was insane as it threatened to burn her alive.  Meanwhile she was being pushed deeper and deeper into the hell hole.  Finally she felt herself rub up against a fleshy wall.  Not unfamiliar with the female anatomy she knew what it was, the cervix.  With nowhere else to go she waited for the pressure to crush her to death.  That was until the giant penis was pulled out leaving her there alone.  It only meant that it was coming back later which she really wasn’t looking forward too.  Stuck in the small, wet, and dark cavern, Febe tried to breathe but the air was hard to breathe.  She beat up against the cervix hoping to irritate them to let her go.   

 

Penny tried to scream but was pushed up against the smell asshole of this giantess getting a full taste of something she really didn’t want to see.  That was when the hole opened wide like a trap door and she was pushed in with 10 tons of pressure bearing down on her back.  She felt residue starting to collect on her as she was being used like toilet paper to clean the deep reaches inside the giantess.  Penny screamed but got something in her mouth forcing her to shut up as she reached the furthest she could go.  The finger was retracted without her.  Penny felt the walls pressing around her.  Penny tried to head toward the exit when the fingers came back and smashed into her.  She lost her breath; it felt like something might have broken as she took the blunt of the force.  Penny lay there covered in filth in the rectum of a giantess being fingered.

 

Kaylee gasped and shivered at this odd but slightly enjoyable sensation.  The fulfillment of Larry in her pussy with a tickling sensation caused by the buggy, while she was getting fingered in her other hole by Larry.  Kaylee didn’t know there was a buggy in her butt, and she might have not cared at this point. 

“Yeah squirm for me,” Larry said.  Kaylee didn’t know if he meant for her, which she was squirming a little, or the buggy in her pussy.  “How do you like it?  Yeah, take that.  Oh yeah, just the way I like it.”  Kaylee was starting feel like he was talking to the both of them and was going to say something when he rubbed up against the right spot causing her to tighten up in response.   “I’m about to cum!”  Larry shouted in response to her near orgasm.  Larry grabbed her butt with his free hand and slammed hard into her pressing as deep as he could.

 

Febe didn’t know if the giant knew this giantess so well, that every time he thrust he just touched the cervix, he pushed her into it ever so slightly that it hurt every time.  It wasn’t enough to crush her but enough to make her squirm and try to get away.  Meanwhile the entire chamber was filling with more liquid as the giantess must be close.  Then she heard the giant say something loud and the penis was back.  It pushed into her with more force than before.  Febe couldn’t even response as she was slammed with bone crushing force that mashed her into the giantess’ love tunnel.  Febe was nothing more than a mashed up remains of a woman in a pool of cum. 

 

“Shit, I think I killed it,” Larry said out loud on the verge of cumming.

“What?!”  Kaylee said as she was sooo close to orgasming and now she had the fear that the crushed buggy might give her some kind of new STD.  Larry was still fingering her then stopped.

“Don’t worry,” Larry said as he pulled out.

“Wha-” Kaylee was asking him when she felt him raise up higher and push his dick into her asshole.  It was so use to the sensation of something inside that it started to accept the large member into it.  “NOO!” Kaylee said loudly but Larry ignored it thinking she was about to cum too from the sensation of him entering her.  With the cum covered cock, and the relaxed hole, the penis was able to start to enter Kaylee causing her to again gasp in a mixture of pain, surprise, and slight pleasure.  It didn’t take long till Larry was ramming into her ass at a dangerous speed causing Kaylee to gape and gasp for a breath but he was too violent, ramming up to the hilt and almost all the way out. 

“YEAH IM ALMOST THERE!”

 

Penny cried as she was shoved deeper into the smelly ass.  She broke her arm from the penis smashing her deeper into the intestine.  Penny gagged and coughed as the fumes of the giantess fecal matter and intestinal gas filled the air.  There was a loud shouting on the outside as the vibration of the dick moving faster.  It meant only one thing, sweat relief for her…

 

Larry in his ecstasy wasn’t thinking about anything else except for his pleasure.  He pushed up against Kaylee’s ass as he started to pick up her rear end and tilt her so it seemed that she was leaning with her butt up in the air at a 90 degree angle.  “TAKE IT ALL BITCH!!!!”  Kaylee didn’t move as Larry was moving her into a very uncomfortable position.  Larry then pulled out almost all the way and then grabbed Kaylee’s chest with both hands with his arms under her arm and pulled her up using his dick to thrust into her ass lifting her up off the bed.  He then by accident or on purpose sat down, impaling Kaylee all the way on his dick causing her to cry slightly from the sensation.  Then she felt him erupting inside her pumping what felt like gallons of hot semen into her gut making her feel sick.

 

Penny was thrown all over the place.  She finally stopped when she landed on a throbbing object.  Terrified at what it was she realized that it was the penis of the giant.  Suddenly it shot out a liquid at strong force launching her deeper into the rectum where she hoped she would die.  Sadly she was still alive.

 

“Oooooooh, yeahhhhhh,” Larry said holding her tight not letting her go as he released himself till he was finished.  “I bet its dead now,” Larry said taking one of his hands and rubbing Kaylee’s lower intestine where his penis was. 

“You put one in there,” Kaylee asked as she felt her anger starting to rise.  Not only did Larry use her like a sex toy but he also did everything she told him was off limits.  She didn’t want any buggies inside her; they were disgusting and possible disease infested creatures and didn’t want any part of them possible infecting her.  Sure they were cute sometimes but that changed nothing about them caring possible diseases.  Then there was the fact that she just had anal sex which she told him she would never do, especially if he wanted to cum in her ass.  

Still rubbing and pleased with himself he replied, “Yeah.”

Kaylee forced herself out of Larry’s arms.  “I got to go the bathroom,” She said angrily.  She needed to clean up.  As she walked off to the bathroom that was connected to the room Larry laid down on the bed letting out a relaxed sigh.

“That was the best sex ever, I never came like that in my life.”

Kaylee walking to the bathroom said quietly, “I never even came.”  Through all the surprises that Larry did she was too shocked to cum and felt unsatisfied.  Sitting on the toilet Kaylee cleaned her pussy of the blood from the buggy praying that she didn’t get something like AIDS or whatever it might carry when her gut turned from the warm liquid still in there.  Trying to relax her butt which seemed like it wasn’t going to close she relived herself into the toilet.  Finished she got up to flush and saw something moving away from her waste. 

Penny tried to swim away from the large log that saved her from a death of suffocation only to find she was about to flushed.  The giantess looked back and saw the buggy.  “Sorry,” She said sincerely as she closed the lid and flushed the toilet sending Penny down the toilet with the rest of the mess.  Kaylee marched into the room and found her stuff.

“Back for more,” Larry said pleased with himself.

“No,” Kaylee said firmly as she got dressed quickly.

“You sure,” Larry said, too pleased with himself to detect the anger in her.

“Larry, I’m done with you.  I’m breaking up with you,” Kaylee said when she was dressed and left the room before he could respond.  She was done with how men treated her like some sex toy. 

“What?”  Larry said about to follow but realized he wasn’t dressed.  “No, wait.  Come back, Kaylee.”  She didn’t.  “What the hell is her problem?”  Larry asked angrily.  Pissed off Larry got dressed about to leave to find Kaylee for an explanation.

 

Sam heard everything that happened and was left in the bowl as the giants had sex and the giantess stormed out pissed off.  The way it sounded is that the giant must have done something that really upset her because she was gone in a flash leaving Sam with the giant.  The giant mumbled something as he quickly dressed and opened the door to leave.  Sam felt hope as she was forgotten by them and she would be safe, or at least till someone else-

“Almost forgot about you, my little snack.” The giant grabbed Sam, breaking her out of her hope filled thoughts.   “Bottoms up,” The giant said opening his mouth causing Sam to cry out as she looked death in its mouth.

Chapter End Notes:

Any mistakes please let me know.  Sorry it takes me a month or so to do a chapter but been busy.  Again I'll try and get the next chapter out soon but... may be another month.