- Text Size +

Nick did his best not to panic when Sam got separated from him, but his composer was slowly coming undone as more and more buggies were being picked out of the bowl.  There was only a few of them left when he was able to move around.  He spotted Sam on the other side of the bowl and quickly made his way over there.  He had to shove a few hysterical people out of the way and when he got to Sam he noticed that she had blood on her and was huddled into a ball staring out into nothing.  Nick quickly started to wipe some of the blood off but she didn’t seem too responded to him.

“Are you ok,” Nick asked Sam.  She nodded but didn’t say anything.  Worried Nick took his hoodie off and draped it over, this pulled Sam out of it and back to reality. 

“What’s going on?” Sam asked almost as if in a daze.  Nick did a quick recap and everything came back to her. 

She didn’t have to say anything because Nick could already see the question she wanted to ask, what were they going to do?  Quickly looking at their options Nick tried to devise a plan when one of the daycare attendants stood above them.  Time was running out, Nick thought as he watched one of them try and grab some of them.  There was a voice that told stop the day care attendant.  The look of disappointment was etched into her face.  She then started to leave.  That only left 2 of them, whom were already going for them.   Again there was that same voice and the other two were quickly dispersed.  Nick should have been relieved that the threat was gone but he knew that it was only the start.  No sooner did the other buggies seem to be relived did the other daycare attended walk up to the bowl and peer in.  It didn’t take long for her to pick up the bowl and carry them somewhere.  She started to pick out a few and do something with them and retrieve a few more.  It was a miracle that he and Sam were with the last 2 buggies.  Finally it was their turn.  They didn’t even know what was happening as they were surrounded in darkness for a few seconds only to be released and fall through the air.  They were greeted by a small round bottom and a white landscape that engulfed them all.  Nick collided with the surface only to notice it was soft and slide down to a point where they were connected to the skin of the giantess. 

“Where are we,” asked one of the buggies Nick didn’t know.

“Are we where I think we are,” Sam asked disgusted and frightened at the same time.

“Where,” The other buggy asked.

Sam looked to Nick to get conformation at where they were.  Nick didn’t say anything as he was looking for a way out already.  When he couldn’t find one he looked back at the other 3 who seemed to be waiting for him to say something.  “Let’s just say it’s not the best place to be right now.”  No sooner did he say that there was a chorus of screams that were suddenly silence with a squishing sound.  Everyone paled at the noise.

“We’re going to die!” Shouted one of the buggies in hysteria.

“No, we are not going to die.” Nick said calmly trying to keep everyone peaceful but it didn’t help the other two buggies started to move around anxiously and pounded on the flesh of the toddler.  Sam looked scared but she quickly conquered that fear and gave Nick a confident nod.  She was ready to help anyway she could.

The giantess started to move now either due to boredom or the tickling it felt, but now the world was moving.  All of them tumbled down between both legs of the child and below the bottom of her butt.  Everything was moving in a swaying motion and there was a small opening he noticed near the left leg.  Nick realized this was their chance to escape and quickly went to the leg holes and started to pull the fabric that was tightly squeezing around the leg, Sam came over to help.

“We could use your help,” Sam shouted to them as she and Nick tried to pull the fabric back and make an opening.

“What’s the point, if we get out then we’ll be squished, eaten, or worse.”  One buggy said as he wept.  The other one didn’t say any words but also seemed determined not to help.

Sam was going to say something but Nick let out a growl and amazingly started to pull the fabric open creating a small gap enough for a person to slip by. This caused the other buggies to stop their moping and rush over.  In their rush they bumped into Sam sending her forward and toward the small gap.  “No,” Nick yelled as he reached out with one hand and grabbed the sleeve of his hoodie and yanked Sam to a stop.  With not enough force being put on the diaper it started to close threating to cut Sam off from Nick.  Determined Nick pulled with all his might to pull Sam up from the fall.  It happened faster than Nick could comprehend.  Due to the force of the giantess’ left foot slamming down and the size of the hoodie compared to Sam, Nick pulled the hoodie straight off Sam causing her to fall and Nick to yank the hoodie up and back into the diaper.  The gap immediate closed shut.  “No, Sam!”  Nick shouted as he tossed the hoodie away and went back to opening the gap.  The other two buggies backed away, “Help me,” Nick shouted at them but they continued to back away. 

“There’s no way we would survive that fall,” One of them said.

Infuriated at their cowardliness Nick was about to punch him but was stopped by a sudden jerking motion.  The giantess was bending down to pick something up throwing Nick and the others around.  Nick feared that she found Sam and was picking her up.  With all the strength he had he crawled to the diaper’s leg hole and started to pull the fabric open again.  The giantesses straighten allowing the fabric to loosen and space for Nick to get out from the prison.  Nick quickly fell through the hole and tumbled down the leg until he hit the tiled floor.  Nick quickly looked around and noticed that they were in the play pin and that the giantess was Macy.  Nick was about to shout to Macy to stop from eating Sam only to find that Macy was picking up a red ball to play with.  Not seeing Sam in Macy’s hands calmed him to a degree but Nick had to find out where Sam was.  Turning around he saw Sam lying down not moving in the open.  Thoughts ran through Nick’s head as he quickly realized they needed to get out of the open and needed to see if she was fine. 

Nick rushed over and checked Sam to see she was only knocked out; she must have hit her head on the fall or on Macy’s leg.  Next Nick looked around to find a place to hide and saw that there was some toy blocks stacked in the corner.  Nick quickly picked Sam up and carried her over to the blocks.  He didn’t look to see if he was being watched until he made it to the blocks and prayed that no one noticed.  Hiding them behind a tower of blocks Nick checked to see that Sam was coming to.  Relived that she was fine Nick looked out to see if anyone noticed. 

Luck was on his side as he saw the daycare attendant changing one of the kid’s diapers and didn’t notice.  Macy and another kid were playing with a ball and another looked like she needed to go to the bathroom.  Nick was glade that no one noticed and went to check on Sam.  She was waking up and immediately rubbed her head.

“Owww,” She said as she found a red spot on her forehead.

“Are you ok?”

“Yeah, just hit my head on whoever’s heel that was.”

“That was Macy’s heel.”  Sam gave Nick a shocked look.

“What are the odds,” Sam said as she sat up.  She quickly let out a groan as she held her head. 

“Careful, you have a pretty nasty bump.”  Nick leaned in to inspect the lump that formed on her head.  It wasn’t bad but it wasn’t unnoticeable.  “Tell me when the spinning stops.”  Sam nodded and quickly regretted it.  Nick sat down next to Sam and gently pulled her close to him for her to lean up against.  “Don’t worry by the time Jasmine comes back I can get us out of here.”  Sam didn’t doubt him, she was too busy enjoying the comforting arm that held on to her.  They didn’t say anything as they let the minutes pass by.

 

It wasn’t long before kids started to be picked up and eventually there were only 2 kids left, Macy and Brad.  Nick was waiting for the perfect opportunity to leave.  Then Brad’s mom came and picked him up, leaving only Macy and one daycare attendant.  It was about 5:14 and Jasmine still wasn’t here.  The daycare attendant was getting ready to leave.  “I think they’re leaving,” Nick told Sam as they quickly rushed toward Macy.  Macy was near them playing with a toy making it easy for them to maneuver toward her without the daycare attendant seeing.  They had just enough time for Nick to turn them invisible again and grab onto Macy’s clothing before she was picked up.  They left the daycare room and headed toward the entrance when Jasmine came in.  Sam never felt so relieved to see a familiar face.  The two giantess exchanged words and she quickly too Macy into her hands.  They were still on the clothing and Sam instantly reliazed that they were still in a dangerous situation.  Jasmine didn’t know they were on Macy’s clothing and one wrong hand placement and they would be squished. 

They traveled out of the building and headed toward Jasmine’s car.  Before Sam could shout and get Jasmine’s attention, Jasmine started to talk to Macy about her day.  There was no way that she would hear them now and they were getting closer to her car.  It wasn’t long before she opened the door and was getting ready to strap Macy in her seat.  Sam looked at Nick who shouted, “Jump.”  Sam didn’t think twice as she let go with Nick and fell off Macy and away from being sat on.  Sam didn’t know if Nick knew where they would land or not, but they hit the seating of the car which was soft enough to absorb their impact not injuring them.  The angle that they jump at however, forced them to slide off the seat and onto the floor of the car.  With most of the force absorbed by the seat they landed safely on the floor just as Jasmine closed the door and went to drive them home.  Any plan for them to get Jasmine’s attention was destroyed when she played children music on the radio.

Sam and Nick were now heading home but were unnoticed by Jasmine.  “It could be worse,” Nick joking told Sam who just rolled her eyes.

“At least were safe, that’s all that matters,” Sam told Nick as they waited.  It wasn’t long till they got back to Jasmine’s house and they pulled in.  Jasmine turned off the car and retrieved Macy from her seat.  Nick and Sam shouted and jumped up and down to get her attention but it was useless as she slammed the door shut locking them in the car.  “So what do we do now?”  Sam asked.

Sighing Nick sat down on the car carpet and said, “We wait until someone looks back here and sees use or I get my strength back and get us out of here.”

Sam sat down next to Nick with an agitated noise.  “This day couldn’t get worse.”  She leaned in close so they were snuggled up with each other.  Sam leaned in and kissed Nick on the lips, “Thanks for saving me today.”

Shocked, Nick replied by giving Sam a kiss back causing her to slightly moan in pleasure.  “Thanks for saving me today,” Nick told her as he pulled her in closer.  “It’s been a while,” Nick said looking into Sam’s eyes causing her to blush.

“Nick… what if someone…” Sam stopped at how preposterous that excuse was.  If Jasmine didn’t see them then there was no way someone would notice them.  In fact they would be stuck here for God knows how long.  In a sexy tone Sam said, “It’s been too long.”    

Smiling, Nick told her, “Let me make it up to you.”  Before Sam could say anything Nick started to slide down her body till he meet her shorts.  He wasted no time unbuttoning them and sliding them off.  Sam was about to say something when she felt Nick quickly blow a hot gust of air on her most private area causing her to shiver in response.  Delighted in her response Nick continued to tease her as he made her squirming to his touch.  Sam let out a soft moan as Nick began to use his fingers to pull back her underwear.  Touching her lower lips he started to probe her with his index finger enjoying the sensation of her inners and the heat that was being produced from deep inside her.  Sam felt an orgasm building up already and couldn’t stop herself when she felt Nick using his tongue on her.  She held her hand over her mouth as she tried to not make a sound when she came.  Before she was done with her first orgasm Nick started to increased his efforts making Sam feel another one ready to hit her.  Just as she was about to tip over in euphoria when Nick stopped and repositioned himself so that he could enter her.  Finished with the foreplay, he looked up at her with a devilish grin waiting for her obvious response.  He took great pleasure in hearing her beautiful voice beg him.

Sam look at him with pleading eyes and spread her legs open wider, “Please,” She whispered.

Nick didn’t wait any longer as he slid into her to join her in a tight embrace.  Sam held on tightly as she came for the second time already.  She gripped onto him like her life depended on it and didn’t let go till she was finished.  Before Sam knew it Nick started to move his body to get deeper, pushing her into an incredible bliss she hadn’t experienced in a while.  With Nick thrusting into her she started to push back trying to bring him in deeper and deeper every thrust.  Again it wasn’t long till she was feeling the sensation as a large wave of ecstasy built up and was about to crash down on her.  Nick picked Sam up and held her close as he whispered into her ear sweet words that made her grip him tighter.  They both got closer to the edge and fell over into an exhilarated orgasm in each other’s arms.  When the feeling left them they laid there together still embraced together as time flowed on. 

“Wow,” Sam said breathless.  “I…” She was speechless as Nick just held onto her.  “We should do it more often in a car,” She finally said causing Nick to laugh.  “You know it wouldn’t be so bad if we spent the night here,” Sam said snuggling in closer to Nick.

“I don’t know, what could we possible do all night,” Nick said sarcastically.

Sam rolled Nick over onto his back and straddled him.  “I’ll give you 3 guesses,” She said as she slid down lower toward Nick’s groin.  Nick had to hold back from groaning in pleasure as Sam returned the favor he did her earlier…

 

Julie was walking past her mom who was frantically looking through her bag for something.  Julie just shrugged and went to get some food before she had to leave for her final exam.  As she closed the refrigerator door it seemed to draw her mom’s attention to her who quickly asked, “Julie please tell me you know where Nick and Sam are.”

Julie frowned as she thought about it then shrugged, “I haven’t’ seen them all day.  Why?”  Jasmine collapsed into one of the chairs and covered her head.  Truly worried now Julie sat down next to her mom and tried to figure out what was going on.  The last time Julie saw her mom like this was the night that her dad died.  “What’s going on?” 

Jasmine was doing her best to not lose it but it was hard.  “I… I thought I left them here at the house but… I found Nick’s hoodie in Macy’s diaper.  I think …” She didn’t finish as she held back her tears in front of her daughter.

Julie was shocked at the news.  Trying to keep her mom from falling back into that horrible depression she had when her dad and grandparents died she said, “I’m sure she just found his hoodie and it ended up there.  Come on mom seriously? You think that Macy would hurt them?  Besides where was the last place you saw them?”

“Well… I put them in my purse and then brought them back here.”

“See, I’m sure they are somewhere around here.  Heck I bet you anything that they will show up for dinner.”

Jasmine nodded trying to reassure herself.  “Your right I’m sure they just went off to do…” Jasmine questioned her daughter looking for the answer.

Laughing out loud Julie said, “I’m sure they sneaked off to some corner of the house to have sex.”

“Julie!”  Jasmine gasped.

“Well I mean have you seen Sam?  Who wouldn’t try having a minute with her?  You’ll see, I’ll get back from class and we will all have a laugh about it.”

Jasmine shook her head at her daughter’s blunt remark.  “You’re probably right, good luck with your final,” Jasmine told her as she kissed her on the forehead.

Julie headed out and toward the car.  She was slightly worried about her mom and how she felt toward those two.  Why did she care about two buggies?  What made them so special?  It was a little upsetting that they would be so important to her.  Trying not to think about it, Julie got into the car and started it up.  She started to back out when she heard a noise.  Confused she parked the car and started to look around.  She swore she heard something.  About to put the car into reverse she heard a noise again.  This time Julie turned all the way around and started to see what was making that noise when she spotted something on the car floor behind the passenger seat.  Julie sputtered as she saw the last thing she expected, Nick and Sam in the back of the car.

 

Nick just got his first blowjob and he and Sam were relaxing when the driver’s car opened.  Sam looked up at Nick when Julie entered the car and started it.  Figuring this was their chance to get out they started to get Julie’s attention.  At first she didn’t hear them but they noticed that she heard something.  Trying again, they final got her to notice them.  She reached back and picked them up and brought them to her face.

“Sam? Nick?  What… Do you know how worried my mom is about you two?”

“Thank goodness you found us, it’s a loooong story,” Sam tried to explain to her.

“My mom almost lost it when she thought you two were missing,” Julie told them.

“Yeah, so you should probably get us back to her,” Nick said.

“Yeah…” Julie agreed.  “Or…”

Nick froze at that word.  “What do you mean, or?”

“Well,” Julie said smirking a bit little, “She thinks you two are gone, or will think that when you don’t show up.  So I figure why not let you two go missing for a few days.  I could use the two of you for a few things and she won’t even suspect a thing.  When I’m done I will just ‘magically’ find you two somewhere and everyone is happy.”

“That is a horrible idea,” Nick said, trying to appeal to her empathy side he continued, “What about your mom, think of what she would be going through if you keep us hidden?”

“True,” Julie said “but I’ll be there to comfort her, so you don’t need to worry.” She sneered to Nick.  Not able to sway Julie Nick grabbed Sam and went to jump out of her hand when the hand suddenly closed on them, “Ah, ah, ah, too slow.”

Nick tried fighting out of the hand but was no use as they were trapped until the bottom opened up and released Nick as he fell through the air and landed on some objects.  Looking down he made out the shape to be little goldfish crackers in a plastic bag.  Looking out to the side he noticed Sam being dropped in another plastic bag full of grapes.

“I’m sure you two will try and get out eventually.  To make sure that neither of you try to escape I decided that if one of you goes missing I’ll enjoy a small snack consisting of the other.  So if you really care for each other you won’t try anything.  Now if you excuse me I need to get to my final before it starts.”  With that Julie put one bag that held Sam into her purse and the one that held Nick into the glove compartment.  Nick was shut out from the world as he realized that they were in trouble.

“Great,” he whispered in the dark to the goldfish that surrounded him.  “You often run into your future by running away from it,” Nick spoke to himself in defeat.  He just sealed his and Sam’s fate…

 

Chapter End Notes:

If you find any mistakes please let me know.  Also just want to thank you guys for your reviews on all my stories.  I went back and read a few and just wanted to thank you all for reviewing or reading my stories.  I'm sorry it took so long to post this and sorry in advance if my next post is a little slow.