- Text Size +

Not knowing how it happened you asked the obvious question, “What happened?”

Caroline still looking shocked said, “You’re tiny…”

“Yeah I know but HOW?”

“You’re tiny…”

Getting angry at her responses you tried to get her to snap out of it, “Caroline!  I know I’m SMALL but HOW did it happen?”

Shaking her head no, “I don’t know but… my God you are small.” She said with a laugh.

“Whatever just go get some help, maybe it was the tuna…”

Laughing at you Caroline said, “I got to go get my sister.”

“No Caroline you have to call 911 or something.”

Caroline picked you up and put you on the kitchen island counter as she walked away not even acknowledge you and went upstairs.  There you were standing on a counter top with no one around waiting for someone to help you out.  After a while someone was coming down stairs.  It was Courtney.

“Courtney over here, thank God I thought your dumb sister was going to leave me here… Courtney?”

You were wondering why she wasn’t reaction surprise or anything until it was too late.  It wasn’t Courtney it was Caroline.  You did it again and this time she looked madder than hell at you.

“No Caroline it-it was an accident again.  I didn’t think-”

Caroline picked you up still mad and said, “Remember what I said ‘if I ever catch you … your dead’ well guess what, I caught you.”

“You have to believe me I didn’t think you-”

“Yeah that’s it you didn’t think, and I’m tired of you… I don’t know why my sister was going on a date leaving me alone again all by myself for you … you piece of …” then she stopped.  You didn’t like the look forming on her face.  It turned from pure hatred for you, slowly into a devilish smile.  A smile that made you shivers in her hand.  “You know you right we should go get my sister.”

 

Courtney was lying on her back as she read her book, a few more pages and I’m done.  There was a light knock on her door from her sister and told her to come in.  She came in with a small bag and dropped it next to her bed.  Trying to finish the book she was reading she didn’t look up to see what she brought into her room.  “What’s up,” Courtney asked as she flipped a page.

“Welllll… I got good news and bad news,” Caroline said as she sat down on the bed next to Courtney.

“Mmmhmmm, what’s the bad news,” Courtney asked still not looking up.

“Well… Doug sort of left with an upset stomach.”

“What?!” Courtney said as she closed her book looking upset. 

“Don’t worry that’s the bad news, you can’t go out with him.  The good news, well good for you that is, he said he would come back later and give your insides a nice massage,” Caroline said with a grimace at the last statement.

Courtney smiled at the term Doug used for sex, “Really?”

“Yeah he told me to watch out for your magnificent ass while he was gone.”

Smiling, “Yeah that’s Doug for you, when will he get back?”

Caroline shrugged, “I don’t know, he said latter.”

“Well that should be enough time to get ready for him,” Courtney said as she was wondering what to do to make it a special night.

“Well that’s why I got this…” Caroline said as she brought her special purple bag up on the bed.

“Wait, what, why did you bring these,” Courtney asked confused.

Putting on an ashamed look Caroline said, “Well I-I knew I misbehaved so… so I thought I would repay Doug back by getting you ready…” Caroline said with a blush.

Courtney was shocked as she thought about it, “Well we haven’t done THAT in a long time so … yeah I guess you can help.”

“Really?” Caroline said with a smile on her face.

“Yeah, besides Doug likes my ass so why don’t you help me get my,” she smacked her butt playfully, “ready for him.”

Caroline let out a giggle of glee as she said ok

 

You were in a dark place.  You don’t know what you were in because Caroline dropped you in what you thought was a big bag before you could even make out the shape.  You heard the whole conversation while trying to get Courtney to hear you.  As the talk went on you felt more uncomfortable until you heard the last couple of sentences.  Two things shocked you, one you finally realized why Caroline hated you; you were taking her sister away.  They both were close but hearing what they were about to do means there is a special bond that you were tearing apart from Caroline.  That explains a lot you thought. The second thing was that Courtney doesn’t know where you are.

After there was some movement the bag opened and you saw Caroline happier than she ever was around you.  You gulped this can’t be good.

 

Caroline was excited to get to play with her sister’s boyfriend, and with her sister too.  She hasn’t gotten to be with her sister ever since he showed up.  Now she can play with her all night without Doug getting in the way.  Caroline had a plan for Doug and she and Courtney were going to love it.

 

Courtney pulled down her panties and pants.  She hasn’t done this in a long time and felt slightly ashamed that her sister was watching her.  It has been a long time since they were naked in the same room.  Staring at her twin she couldn’t help but look at her ass as she rummaged through her bag.  Yeah they did have glorious asses.

Caroline then said, “Ok sis, lay down on your bed… I got a big surprise for you.”

Shivering in anticipation she did as she was told and laid down and propped her butt up for her sister to do as she intended.

 

You were pulled out and incased in Caroline’s hand.  There was some more movements and you heard what you though was a belt buckle snapping and a giggle from one of the twins.  Then you heard a creaking as Caroline got on the bed.   You were planning on screaming your lungs off for Courtney until, “Hey sis can I play some music while we do this,” Caroline asked.

“Yeah sure,” then music was turned on and your hope for rescue was gone.

Caroline got back on the bed and her hand slowly open and you let out a scream.  It wasn’t a scream to be noticed but what was happening.  In front of you was that glorious ass you loved with its cheeks spread.  Behind you was a dildo that was crystal clear strapped to Courtney who had it right behind you.  You had no idea what the hell was happening but you had a bad feeling it wasn’t good for you, as you saw Caroline winking at you.

 

Caroline saw the horror on your face and thought she heard you scream over the music but whatever.  She picked up a bottle of KY jelly and applied it to her dildo and then started to cover Doug in it.  She then placed Doug on Courtney’s ass where he was stuck due to the jelly.  Smiling she got in position to fuck her sister, and her sister’s boyfriend all at once.

 

You smelt it before you felt it.  You were placed right on Courtney’s asshole as you saw the dildo come closer to you.  The smell reeked of foul odors that made you rethink ever coming close to this wonderful ass.  What were you thinking, it smelled of roses?  All thought left you as you felt the penis like object touch you and push you ever so gently into your lovers asshole.

 

Courtney felt something like ice touch her as she let out a yelp of surprise.  “What was that?”

Caroline slowly slide in more as she leaned over her sister and said, “It’s a new toy I bought… trust me you.”

Courtney relaxed and let Caroline enter her some more as she felt the cold object descended into her gut making her shiver from the cold and in anticipation.

 

Caroline let out a soft moan as she entered her sister, for numerous reasons: one, it was a double sided dildo so she felt good too; two, she was imagining what Doug was going through; and three, she knew what her toy could do.  What she had wasn’t a normal dildo it was an enema too.  The dildo was clear because it was hallow.  There was a pouch on her leg that contained a couple of litters of liquid and a hand pump to the side of her to release the liquid when she was ready.  Smiling at what you would be in for made her speed up her pace that was staring to cause Courtney to moan with pleasure.

 

You were pushed into Courtney’s ass as the dildo pushed you deep in one push.  When it retracted you were about to run for her anus when you stopped and less than a few seconds you saw the dildo come back toward you forcing you to step back into a small glob.  The dildo stopped right in front of you and started to withdrawal.  You quickly pulled your leg out and realized what you stepped in.  It smelled bad and the smell was more intense behind you, but you had little choice of what to do.  You could go forward and be mashed to death, or go back deeper into Courtney’s bowels with her… shit…

 

Courtney felt the dildo moving even faster.  The pace was quickening and she was imagining Doug fucking her in the ass as she felt an orgasm coming…

“Ohhh, I’m cumming…” Courtney said as she felt the pace increase in speed.

“Me too…” Caroline said as she increased her faster pace and slammed harder and harder until they were both moaning.  With one last slam Caroline pushed all the way to the hilt and laid on her sister’s back as they both came.  Caroline felt like her world was melting as she grabbed the pump and started to squeeze it pumping the liquid into her orgaming sister. 

Courtney let out a yelp of surprise as she felt a liquid pouring inside of her, “What… is … that?” she said over the sounds of music, pleasure of both her and her sister, and breathing.

Caroline still leaning on Courtney’s back said in her ears, “It’s an enema, remember?  I’m cleaning you out for Doug.”

Courtney let out a moan as she felt the pressure increase in her bowels as the liquid poured deeper into her. 

 

“Ohhhhhh FUCK!!!” was all you could say as numerous things happened.  The first was the dildo was quickening meaning they were almost done; the second the walls all around you started to contract and enlarge signaling the sign of an orgasm approaching; the last was when the dildo slammed in deeper than before hitting you and knocking you down.  You then saw something you didn’t see before… liquid.  The liquid then burst out of the dildo catching you in the blast and sending you ever deeper and deeper into your girlfriend’s ass.  The force of the liquid was like an entire football team driving you back.  You let out a shout as the liquid pushed you and some of Courtney’s shit deeper in…

 

After about 30 seconds of cumming Caroline finished pumping the liquid into her sister.  She was about to retract it when Courtney stopped her. 

“Wait,” she said blushing or was it from her climax?  “Could you stay in for a bit longer, it feels nice.”

“Sure sis,” Caroline said as she slowly rotated her hips and bounced her hips against her twin’s ass.  Both actions made her sister let out a giggle.

After a little while longer Caroline said, “You got to keep that liquid in you for a while if you truly want to empty your bowels.”

“But if you pull out it will leak everywhere,” Courtney said.

Caroline shook her head no, “I bought something else,” she said as she pulled out two small objects.  She quickly withdrew causing Courtney too let out a sound of pleasure and pushed one object in, a suppository, and the second a butt plug.

Not feeling the suppository go in, “A butt plug?  Wow you really do have everything.”  Courtney said as she started to move feeling the liquid slush around deep inside her making her feel bloated.

Caroline smacked Courtney’s ass playfully making her yelp, “Hey nothing is too good for my sister.”

This caused both of them to blush as they both got dressed.

“Do you think Doug will like it?”  Courtney asked when they finally got dressed.

Caroline smiled at her, “I think he is going to be in for the ride of his life,” she said smirking devilishly at her sister causing her to laugh.