- Text Size +

“What the hell!!”

Courtney paused at reading her book when she heard her sister, Caroline shouting curse words.  Curious she closed her book and went down stairs to see what the problem was.   She went to the kitchen to see her boyfriend, Doug, using the kitchen island as a wall to prevent Caroline from grabbing him.

“I’m going to kill you!” she shouted at Doug who was still dodging her.

“What’s going on,” Courtney asked as Doug then used her as a shield.

 

“It was an honest mistake you have to believe me,” you said to Caroline who was still attempting to get you from behind her sister.

“The hell it was!” Caroline shouted.  “Your boyfriend,” she snarled “smacked my ass when I was looking for some food in the refrigerator.” 

Courtney turned toward you, “You smacked my sisters’ ass?” she said with a raised eyebrow.

“It was a mistake.  I thought it was you, and you know how much I like your butt,” you say with a grin which caused her to smirk and her sister to lunge at you, missing.  “You both are twins how was I supposed to know it was you Caroline?”

Courtney knew you were right.  Caroline and her are both identical twins and a lot of people mistaken them for each other.  It was a mistake that everyone make in their lives.  “He has a point Caroline, we do look alike.”

Backing down slowly yet her anger still there, “Well it wasn’t the first time this happened, last time he kissed me on the cheek, the time before he whistled at me when I was leaning over.  I swear when I get my hands on him,” she said lunge and missing again.

“I told you already I keep thinking it was your sister,” you said still using your girlfriend as a human shield.

“Stop the both of you!” Courtney shouted causing the two of you to stop.

“Doug say you’re sorry,” she said.

“Sorry Caroline,” you say.

“Caroline you have to let it go, ok?”

“Gah!!  … Fine but he better stay out of my way or else….”  With that being said Caroline walked away into the family room.

“Doug.  Really?  You got to keep your hands to yourself,” Courtney said.

You smiled at your girlfriend as you hugged her causing her to squeal as you grabbed her butt.  “I just can’t help myself your ass is … Glorious.” 

“Get a room!” Caroline shouted.

“Ok Doug stop, I’m going to finish my book and then we can go out, ok?”

“Yeah sure,” you replied giving her a kiss on the cheek. 

Courtney then went upstairs to finish her last chapter.  The moment she was gone you went into the pantry looking for some food to eat.  You found a can of tuna fish and decided to make a sandwich. 

“Are you just going to eat our food without asking?” Caroline asked with a hint of anger in her voice.

“Why are you so mean to me,” you asked as you got some bread out.

You saw her shrug, “I just don’t like you.”

You let out a laugh, “I think it’s the opposite.  I think you are in looove with me like your sister and can’t stand it,” you say with a mocking voice.

Caroline let out a disgusted sound, “Oh please you are so full of yourself.  I hate you; in fact what my sister sees in you is absolutely beyond me.”

That may be true.  Just because they were identical twins doesn’t mean they shared the same likes.  For example Caroline liked PBJ with the crust cut off while Courtney likes the crust on.  Little things like that.

“Someday you’re going to meet the right guy and realize that he is just like me,” you say mockingly as you opened the can of tuna.

“DO YOU WANT ME TO HIT YOU?!”

“No!” you say cowering slightly.  You looked at the tuna and smelled it.  “Hey does this smell bad to you?”

Letting out a sound of aggregation she got up off the couch and walked over.  She took a whiff and said, “Smells like fish to me.”

You roll your eyes at her, “Well duh its tuna.  I meant like bad, bad?”

Annoyed she said, “Well what does the date say?”

“Went bad two weeks ago.”

“Then it’s bad.”

“… Doesn’t look bad.”

“Look you either eat it or throw it away.”

Shrugging you start to make the sandwich and put it on the bread.

“Your so disgusting.”

“Hey my mom taught me never to waste food,” you say taking a bite out of the sandwich.  “Not bad,” you replied.

“Not bad for old fish you mean.”

“Ha ha, you’re hilarious,” you say taking another bite.  With a mouth full of food you asked, “So whatsh yoush doing tonightsh anyways,” slurring your words from the food.

“Don’t talk with your mouth full you pig.”

You swallow and finish the rest of the sandwich then asked again, “I said ‘what are you doing tonight’.”

“Nothing much,” Caroline said with a sound of disappointment.  “I was hoping to watch a movie marathon with Courtney…”

“Ha, sucks for you-”

You were cut off by a pain in your stomach.  It felt like the tuna wanted to rip its way out of your gut.  You fell over on your hands and knees as you started to black out from the pain.

 

When you woke up your head was killing you.  You stood up and noticed something weird but you couldn’t put your finger on it.  You turned around saying, “Hey Caroline what…”  Behind you was a pair of feet that belong to a giant.  Looking up you noticed it was a giantess; Caroline was a giantess.  There was shocked expression on her face as you said, “Oh… My…”

“God…” she finished.