- Text Size +

Amanda woke up with a bright glare shining into her face.  She had a wonderful night with Brad.  She let out a blissful sigh at the thought of him.  He was the perfect man for her; ever since he asked her out she knew there was something special about him.  She rolled over to give him a kiss good morning and was surprised that he wasn’t there.  Weird, she usually wakes up before him.  Then she remembered their conversation last night about her parents coming home; he must have left early.

Getting out of bed she stretched and let out a yawn.  She quickly got dressed and walked down stairs to get some breakfast.  Amanda was about to pour a bowl of cereal when she saw her sister sitting at the table with a big grin on her face as she hummed a tune and eating coco puffs.

Smiling at her sister, “Someone’s up early.  What are you grinning about?”

“Nothing … Just glade mom and dad are coming back.”

Amanda frowned, “I’m not.”

“Why because you can’t hang out with your boyfriend while they’re here?”

“Shut up,” she said playfully as they both laughed.  “Well I guess I’m glad they are back.”

Continuing there breakfast in silence Amanda noticed Ashley eating really quickly.

“Wow slow down there, what’s the rush?”

“I’m just hungry,” she said as she removed her bowl and ran upstairs out of sight.

Shaking her head Amanda ate her meal by herself.  After she finished she got up and thought of calling Brad.  Deciding to wait until later to call she decided to pick up the house before her parents got home.  Amanda just finished cleaning when she heard a car pull up into the garage.  She shouted up to her sister to come down. 

 

Ashley sat at the table eating her breakfast excited as can be.  She just found a brand new toy to play with.  She recalled the other day when she noticed the shrunken man, her sister’s boyfriend, laying on Amanda’s bed.  After that moment she knew she had to have him.  The moment she took him she hid him in her most secret spot ever, her shoe.  Not wanting to draw attention, and because she was hungry, she went to make some breakfast.  No sooner did she make a bowl of cereal did her sister come down stairs.

Ashley did her best to hide her joy but it was futile as she couldn’t stop smiling.  So when she was asked why she was smiling she told a white lie.  Well it was partial true, she was glade her parents were coming home.  Trying to not draw any more attention to herself she quickly ate her breakfast as fast as she could and ran upstairs to play with her new toy. 

Closing her door behind her she was staring to plan a bunch of fun games to play with her new toy as she pulled her shoe out and peered into the shoe.

 

Your eyes hurt like someone poked them.  You covered your eyes with one hand from the intense light that shone into the shoe.  Your eyes slowly adjusted as you saw a giant face of your girlfriend’s sister staring down at you with great intensity.  You noticed the smile that was covering her face and couldn’t help but feel a chill run down your spine.  You decided to play it safe and act like everything was fine.

“Hey Ashley… how’s it going?”

She didn’t say a word but you could see her smile grow bigger.  This was beginning to freak you out. 

“Soooo…”

“Your tiny,” she pointed out.

“Yeah … I can see that.  So how about you give me to Amanda so I can not be tiny.”

She frowned at your words, “Why?  I like you this way.”

That was what you were afraid of.  You were hoping that she was just curious or something but it turns out she is interested in you.  This could be disastrous.  You start to think it would have been better if it were Amanda’s parents that found you and not Ashley.

“Well I do like to be small but I need to get home soon-”

Ashley let out a laugh, “Silly you are home.  This is your new home now.”

Ohhhh fuck.

“Look Ashley you can’t keep me.”

Her smile quickly turned to a frown and you could tell you said something wrong.

“I can if I want to.  You’re my new toy and I will play with you whenever I feel like now.”  Then a grin popped on her face.  “We are going to have soooo much fun together.  We can play dolls, dress up, house, tea party…”

She was going on and on about games but you tuned her out as you quickly looked around your surroundings to see if you could get out of her later.  The room was covered in princesses and ponies.  It was pink on pink with a shade of pink.  There was so much pink that you swear you might go blind looking at the walls.

Deciding you should cut her off before she dies of excitement of all the fun you guys will have, “That’s cool and all.”

“I know right?  So what do you want to play first?”

Your plan was to play along with it until she left and you would find a way to get to Amanda to save you.

Putting on your best smile you had, “Whatever you want!”

“Ok how about dolls?”

“Sounds amazing,” not.

Ashley pulled out a bunch of Barbie dolls that were about three times taller than you.  She got out a doll house and clothes and a bunch of other toys that you would find in a little girls room.  She started to lined up her toys so you could help her decide what the scene was going to be.  Playing along you helped her set up the stage of Barbie going to the mall with her friends when a couple of boys come by and ask them out on a date.

She had all the toys ready and before anything happened there was a familiar voice heard from down stairs.

“Ashley mom and dad are home!”

It was Amanda; her voice was like an angle.  She just saved your life from a long and boring game of dolls.

“OK!  Don’t go anywhere ok?”

You cross your heart, “I wouldn’t miss this game for the world.”

The moment that door closed you ran like hell for the door to try and get out before she returned.  You made it half way there when the door opened.

“I forgot to get-”

You froze as Ashley came back into her room for something.  The two of you stared at each other for a few seconds.  Then Ashley’s face turned red with rage.

“You were trying to run away!”

“No I w-w-was… uhhh”

She bent down and leaned in close to you.  You weren’t scared of her you just couldn’t think up a lie she would buy.  You were about to say something when her finger bent inward and she flicked her index finger into your chest.

You flew back thirteen feet and landed with a tumble.  You howled at the pain as your chest was on fire.  You started to cough badly after what felt like a truck plowing into your body.  Tears streamed down your face as Ashley moved in closer.  She flicked you again lifting you off the ground and making you land on your back as another howl was released from your lips.  She flicked you again and again until you were pinned up against her doll house.  You couldn’t move from the pain as your body was on fire.  You looked down at your body and saw the red welt forming on your arms and could imagine the rest of the damage done to you.

Ashley was grinning down at you with pleasure at seeing you squirm in pain.  She stopped after hearing her sister call her again.  She quickly flicked you one more time and let out a giggle as you screamed in pain.  She then picked you up and placed you in her shoe.  She covered it up and pushed it under her bed as she left to go meet her parents. 

You heard the footsteps leave the room as you cried at the pain that racked your body.  You didn’t know your body could take such a beating.  Pain washed over you again as you lay in the smelly shoe that you were trapped in beforehand only this time you were in pain.

Ashley skipped down stairs after teaching her toy a lesson.  She never though it could be so much fun to play with her new toy.  She started to think of better games other than dolls to play with her toy.  The fun they were going to have was just limitless.