- Text Size +

You didn’t know how it happened.  Closing your eyes you tried to recall all that happened as you were stuck in a smelly shoe.  The smell could be worse… ok maybe not.  The shoes reeked of old sweat along with what you though smelled of fish.  Your noise itched from the smell swirling around up in your nostrils. 

It all happened about a few years ago when you met a nice young girl in high school.  You both were sophomores and you asked her if she was seeing anyone.  She wasn’t and after going to a couple of school games you two became girlfriend and boyfriend.  After a year of dating you two were getting close to each other and telling personal secrets. 

One day she sheepishly told you about a fetish of you being shrunk and playing on her breast.  You thought she was cute the way she asked and agreed.  That night you went over to her house when her parents were asleep and snuck in her bed.  She closed her eyes and you were about to start to play with her breast to fulfill her fantasy when you shrank and landed on her breast. 

Of course your reaction was to be expected; you panicked.  Quickly she turned you back to normal and apologized.  You realized that she would never hurt you so you asked to give you another chance.  This time when you shrunk onto her chest you started to play with her breast making her giggle, she loved it. 

After satisfying her urge, she explained that it was a skill she got from her mothers’ side of the family.  You thought of running out of the room after you became normal… but she was very persuasive (you guys had sex).  So you two were still boyfriend and girlfriend all the way to senior year.  Every once and awhile she would shrink you (with your permission) and have fun with her body. 

After graduation you two were going to different colleges and missed each other.  Over summer break Amanda’s parents were out of town for two weeks; perfect time to visit her.  You came over right away and it was lovely.  She would shrink you and you would sleep in-between her breast and wake up and have morning sex. 

Then one day before Amanda’s parents came home, you were shrunk and relaxing on her bed as she went to the bathroom after fooling around.  Her door was ajar and after hearing it swing open slightly you looked at it.  You swore you saw a head looking through the door way, but then it was gone.  You thought you just imagine it.

After Amanda came back she returned you back to normal and you two started to talk about when her parents would return, which would be next afternoon.  That night she shrunk you again and you massaged her sweet smelling feet.  Next morning you would have to leave before her parents caught you so she was going to get all the fun out of you as she could.  After the massage she let you go inside her and then after you both had your fun she slept with you, she returned you to normal size so you could leave in the morning without her changing you back.

That morning you woke up with Amanda’s face sound asleep in front of you.  You let out a sigh of content at the beauty of her face.  You then turned around and jumped at the sight of another face in stand above you looking at you.  It was the face of Amanda’s 9 year old sister, Ashley. 

You let out a sigh of relief at her.  You thought it was one of her parents; that could have been disastrous.  You were about to say something when her hand shot out; you shrank and she grabbed you.  She quickly dashed into her room, locked the door and placed you into one of her shoes.  She slide the shoe under her bed and covered it with some clothes.

You opened your eyes after replaying the event that lead to this moment.  Your girlfriends’ sister has stolen you from her and has hid you in her smelly old shoes.  You didn’t want to panic.  So you took a deep breath of air, or whatever you want to call it, and tried not to gag as you started to come up with a way to talk her into returning you.  I mean how hard could it be …