- Text Size +

Ashley felt her gut turning.  She woke up with an urge to go, and ran out of bed.  She bolted down the hallway to the bathroom and shut the door.  She sat down on the toilet and was about to clear out her colon when she remembered where you were.  She quickly grabbed her toy’s foot and pulled it out of her rear.  Not even sparing a second she dropped it on the sink counter top.  The moment she pulled her toy out she felt her bowels releasing its content.  Letting out a sigh of content she continued to go…

 

You couldn’t sleep at all last night.  Not because you weren’t tired, no you were tired; it was due to the smell, the walls around you pulsated around you, and there was the sinking feeling that there might be something in front of you.  You couldn’t see it because of the dark, but you had a sixth sense that if you could reach out you might touch something; and if it’s in here it can’t be good for you.  As the night moved on so did the farting, this to your pleasure in a weird way was pushing you out ever so slowly.   If Ashley kept this up you might fall out of her ass and get away. 

Your feet were just pushed out after that long silent gust that blew over you for the hundredth time.  Just a few more and I might be able to move my legs.  Then to your dissatisfactory, it stopped.  What the hell?  I’m sure, if I wasn’t moving she would continue to fart but the moment I can escape she stops.  What the hell!

Luck was not on your side.  The object you thought was in front of you was moving closer.  You heard a wet, slithering, and sliding noise.  The stench was now strong as the noise ever so slowly crept up to your face.  Before you could wiggle your feet any further out there was movement all around you as Ashley started to wake up.  You moved as much as you could (which wasn’t much) to help get her attention.  The massive object just touched your head when you felt Ashley’s anus relax.  This wet mysterious object was oozing down your head and just past your forehead when you felt a big hand grab your feet and pulled you out.  Ashley remembered you and you were yanked out of her ass.  The moment you left you saw the object starting to emerge out of the same hole you did.  You lost sight of it when Ashley set you on the counter top and heard her grunting and pushing.

You didn’t say a word out of fear for your life.  Ashley didn’t seem very happy when she shoved you up her butt, and you didn’t want to be on the wrong side with her.  You felt something in your hair and rubbed her head.  What you found was beyond disgusting.  Rubbing your head you tried to get as much of it out of your hair when Ashley finished going to the bathroom.

Ashley turned her head toward you.  Before you could say a word she grabbed you and hoped off the toilet she held your body of the toilet and you were hit by the stench of her poop.  Looking down you saw a pile of brown, and a giant log.  It was the same one that was poking your head before you were pulled out.  The last thing you wanted to do was end up in that mess.  You looked at Ashley who had a stern look on her face.

“I’m giving you ten seconds to tell me why I shouldn’t flush you like I should have done yesterday.”

Crap.  “Because… because I thought we were friends!” you shouted hoping to God that she would believe you.

She shook her head no, “We aren’t friends.  I tried to be nice but you keep trying to run away or get me in trouble.  Friends don’t do that.”

“Well you almost got me killed about a dozen time in the past couple days!  What did you think I would do, wait until you killed me?  Why won’t you just return me to normal?”

Behind the anger you saw sadness in her eyes, “If I return you to normal, I won’t have anyone to play with.”

“I told you I would play with you.”

“I don’t believe you,” she said in an unconvinced tone.  “You don’t want to play with me now why would you want to when you turn back to normal?”

“… FINE!  If I play with you for a day or two will you please return me to normal?”

“… ok, but if you misbehave again I will have to punish you even worse than this,” she said sternly.  Then with a smile, “Let’s get you cleaned up.”  Ashley then flushed the toilet which made you feel more comfortable not to have to inhale the smell.  She washed you up so you didn’t have ‘stuff’ in your hair or covering your body. 

She then went back to her room and put you on her night stand.  You were able to look at the clock and saw it was really early.  Ashley then turned on the night light and got back into and pulled up her blanket.  Before she went to bed she said, “Sorry about what happened…”

“Just remember the promise you made, a couple of days then you return me to normal.”

That was all that was said as the two of you went to sleep. 

 

There was knock on the door that woke you up.  You looked behind you and saw that it was a little passed 9:00.

“Hey darling, there is someone on the phone for you.  It’s Diana.” Ashley’s dad said.

Ashley slowly got up out of bed and opened the door.  She took the phone from her dad, “Hello?” she said in a sleepy voice. You decided wither to get Ashley’s dad’s attention but decided that you promised to behave and so you will.

“No I’m not busy.  Sure let me ask,” Ashley covered the receiver with her hand and looked at her dad.  “Dad can Diana come over today around 10:00?”  Her dad nodded and Ashley gave him a hug.  “Yeah you can come over.  I got something to show you anyway, see yah.”  Ashley then hung up the phone and gave it to her dad.

Something to show you… you hope it wasn’t you.  Then again it could mean that with two people around you might be safe from accidents… or maybe not.  Ashley walked over to you and smiled at you.

“My friend is coming over.  Don’t worry she is really nice and I know she can keep a secret.  We are going to have so much fun together.  You just wait and see.  Remember you promised to behave.”

“Yeah I know.  Just keep your end of the deal and we will be fine.”

Ashley got dressed and went to get some breakfast leaving you on her night stand.  You waited for her to bring back some food for you.  After a while she came back with a small piece of bacon and some eggs.  You thanked her as you ate. You waited for Diana to come over.  Hopefully she would have something fun to play to pass the time.

 

Amanda came down stair after Ashley and started to eat.  Amanda looked at Ashley and asked, “So any fun games you want to play today?”

“Oh sorry sis, Diana is coming over today.”

“Oh…” surprised at the new turn of events.  All well, there were plenty of things to do in her room… alone.  Amanda’s mom walked into the kitchen and Amanda decided to ask, “Has Brad called yet?”

“Amanda, you know you’re grounded and can’t talk to him.”

“I know,” Amanda said agitated, “I just wanted to know if he called yet.”

“Well… no he hasn’t but if he does I’ll tell you.”

After that Amanda finished her meal and headed upstairs to spend another boring day in solitude.  Just a few more days and she would be ungrounded and could talk to Brad.  Having nothing to do Amanda spent about half an hour drawling pictures to pass the time.  She was getting bored and decided to get a book she left in the family room.  She made there and picked it up when the doorbell rang. Brad?

Opening the door she found out it was Diana.

“Hi Diana.”

“Hello Amanda!” 

Diana was a perky little girl.  She seemed always happy and cheerful.  Ashley first meet her when they were about four.  They have been best friends ever since. The only problem is that Diana’s parents tend to force a lot on her.  Between soccer, dancing class, swim team, and summer camp, Ashley barely gets to see her over the summer.  In a few weeks Diana will leave for summer camp and they won’t see each other until school.

Amanda let Diana in as Diana started to chat about things she did.  Apparently she scored the game winning goal for her soccer team the other day.  Not wanting to be mean Amanda cut her off saying, “Really?  That sounds amazing.  Ashley is upstairs in her room waiting for you.”

“OK!”  Diana dashed off upstairs and out of sight. 

“Finally,” Amanda said looking at her book, “it’s just you and me now.”  She walked upstairs to her room to read the thriller book that she got from the library.

 

Ashley heard a knock on her door.  Quickly she hid her toy under her pillow and said, “Come in.”

It was Diana.  Saying hello to each other Ashley sat down on her bed as Diana started to tell her about her soccer game the other day.  After they started sharing tales of what they did the past couple of weeks it finally came down to the question.

“So what was the surprise you wanted to show me?”  Diana said.

“Ok, but you can’t tell anyone.  I mean it.  It is top secret.”

Rolling her eyes Diana said, “I cross my heart.  Now what is the surprise?”

“Remember you swore,” Ashley said as she reached under pillow and pulled her toy out.  Showing her friend her toy, she heard Diana let out a gasp.

“Is that… how…”

Lowering her voice, “I’m not supposed to tell anyone this but… I can shrink things.”

Diana never removed her eyes from the shrunken person, “Wow…”

“I know but remember you can’t tell anyone.”

“I know,” Diana said rolling her eyes.  “So what do we do with it?”

Shrugging, “I really don’t know I thought we could play dolls with it-”

“Borringggg!  Let’s do something else.”

“Do I get a say in anything?” you chimed in.

Diana’s eyes got big, “IT CAN TALK!!”

“Of course I can talk.  Why wouldn’t I?”

“Wow can I hold it?”  Diana asked.

“Hey I have a name you know, its Brad.”

Ignoring you Diana stuck her hand out.  “I don’t know, you have to be careful,” Ashley said.

“Come on when have I not been careful?”

“Well I guess…” Ashley said as she handed you over.

 

You got the chills as you were being passed over to this complete stranger.  You trusted Ashley but maybe not her friend.  As you were passed along you felt the hands of this new person start to probe you.  Diana poked and twisted your body around in her hands to get a good look at you.  She didn’t really care about you as ever once and a while you would let out a shout of protest yet she continued anyway.

“Wow this is cool.  Let’s play a game.”

“Ok like what?”  Ashley said.

“Hmmmm,” Diana thought and then you saw a weird gleam in her eyes.  “How about hid and seek?  We both count to ten and look for him and whoever can find him first wins.”

“Sounds fun,” Ashley said.

Diana set you down on the ground as she and Ashley walked over to her bed and covered their eyes.  They started to count.  You didn’t move an inch.  They were completely disregarding you as having a voice in what they do.  When they reached ten they opened their eyes and both looked disappointed at the fact you didn’t move.

“Hey why didn’t you hide?”  Ashley asked.

“Because I don’t want to play.” You said.

“Fine… do you want-” Ashley started to ask.

Diana got off the bed and came over to you.  Still not feeling to well about Diana you took one step back but held your ground.  Before you knew it she took her foot and kicked you.  It wasn’t hard just enough to scare you and knock you over.  You tried to get up but she stepped on your legs making you gasp as she applied pressure.

“Hey!” she shouted at you.  “You’re going to do what we say because we are bigger than you.  You better do what we say if you know what’s good for you.  Now we are going to play hid and seek and if you don’t hide this time,” she applied more pressure making your feet start to ach.  “We are going to have to play a different game,” she said with a smile.  She walked back to the bed and sat down.

“Diana that was mean,” Ashley said with a shock.

She just shrugged, “You have to be assertive if you want thing done the way you want them.  You will see.”  She covered her eyes and started to count as did Ashley.

Scared of what will happen if you don’t move you quickly ran for the night stand and dove under it when they reached ten.

“See, I told you,” Diana said gloating. 

You hid under the night stand as the two giantess walked around looking for you. They check under piles of clothing and inside shoes.  They checked the bed and the closet.  Then you heard Diana say, “Oh I know…” before you knew it a giant hand appeared out of nowhere and started to check under the night stand.  It touched you and then wrapped itself around you and pulled you out.  You came face to face with Diana as she smiled devilishly at you.  “Found you!”

“Yay…” you say meekly.

“Now what…” Ashley asked.

“We could play truth or dare?”  Diana said.