- Text Size +

The water levels rose slightly more as Ashley got into the tub.  There was a slight wave of water that followed which you easily floated over. 

“Ahhh this feels good,” she sighed as the hot water washed over her body. 

You had to agree the water did feel good.  Ashley picked you out of the water and set you down on her raised up knee so you were out of the water.  She gave you a droplet of body wash to wash your body and then dipped you in the water.  As you were washing off the soap she finished washing herself.  When the two of you were done the bath water had a soapy/grimy appearance.  You asked if you could get some shampoo.

Ashley picked up the bottle and realized that there was almost no shampoo.  “Sorry almost out…” a grin formed on her face, “But… I have an idea.”

A feeling of dread spread across you as you were too afraid to ask her what it was.  She took the shampoo and opened the bottle.  She then picked you up into her hand and turned the bottle over and covered you in the liquid, which was all that was left in the bottle.  The liquid stuck to your body as it oozed over top of you.  It felt like you were covered in syrup.  There was a hint of coconut in the air which meant that you were covered in coconut shampoo.  Before you could object to what was about to happen to you, the hand holding you and the shampoo was lifted up toward her face.  You were then pushed down into her hair.  You couldn’t move and the slightest movement you could make was your hand failing about as you tried to move out from under her palm; which was hard not only from the pressure of her hand, but because you had no traction with the liquid covering you. 

Then to your horror her hand started to move.  It dragged your body over her scalp and rubbed you into her head as she scrubbed her hair.  Worse as she moved her hand with you it started to cause the soap to bubble and foam.  It spread everywhere getting in your mouth and eyes.  You tried to spit out the taste of soap as it kept filling you mouth and the ‘tearless’ shampoo was causing you to tear up.  If you made it out alive you were going to sue the shit out of them.  After the longest time of being used as a scrubber, you heard, “Time to rinse.”

 

Ashley dipped her head under water and rubbed her head to get the shampoo and her toy out of her hair.

 

You held you breathe as you felt water rush over you and clean your body.  You let the water wash you out of Ashley’s hair and away from her head as you resurface with a gasp a couple of feet away from her underwater head.  No sooner did you clear her head did it resurface with a splash of water everywhere.  It caused another wave like when she got in and pushed you further down the tub along with the soap bubbles that came off her head.  After wiping her eyes she started to look for you and found you stuck in a giant collection of bubbles.  She scooped up the bubbles and you and put them on her chin, “Look you’re in my beard.”  She said and let out a HO HO HO like Santa.  She then washed off the soap beard and put you in the water.  She then placed you on her knee.

 

Ashley was done washing up but wasn’t ready to leave the tub, not before she had some fun with her new bathroom toy.

 

You thought Ashley would get out soon but that was wrong.  Again her giant hand came at you and picked you up before you could even begin to plead to her.  You were placed back into the now luke-warm water.  You were treading water as you heard her sing, “Dun dun … dun dun…” the beginning to the Jaws’ theme song. 

“Ashley what are you doing?” not knowing what she had planned.

Ashley didn’t reply as she speed up the song to the point where the shark would strike.  Looking to your right you saw Ashley’s hand with the thumb sticking out of the water coming toward you.  It looked like a fin, a shark fin as it raced toward you not slowing down.  When the hand got close she reached the climax with a loud “DA NA NA!” her hand popped out of the water and her hand grabbed you and pulled you under the water with you shouting in fear.

You barely had time to resurface coughing and gagging to get the water out of your lungs when the song started again.

“NO Ashley stop!”

She didn’t listen as she kept singing.  You quickly looked around to see where her hands would come from now when you looked at her arms.  They were not moving at all but the pace of the song increased to the point of climax when you felt a grip on your leg.  You only had enough time to look and see her hands were underneath you the whole time as you were pulled back down under water.  You were pulled further down but let go again as you swam to the surface.  You could hear Ashley letting out a laugh as you glared at her.

“You should see your face, it was all like,” she mimicked a scarred looking person who was about to scream in fear.  Like one of the B rated horror films chicks that always scream. 

“That wasn’t funny you could have drowned me!” you shout splashing water at her.  You wish you didn’t because you saw a look of amusement on her face. 

“No… Ashley don’t…” was all you could say when her hand came up and splashed a huge wave of water at you.  You shouted as the tidal wave rushed at you forcing you under water. 

After resurfacing you saw the grin on her face as she said, “Splash fight!”

She used both her hands to push water at you as huge waves of water crashed down on you as she attempted to drown you in the tub.  You couldn’t breathe even when you surfaced the water.  The water felt like it was coming from all sides as wave after wave of water pushed you around in the tub.  The only sound you could hear other than the sound of rushing water was Ashley’s gleeful sound of laughter.  Finally after what felt like your lungs filled up with water and you swear you were drowning Ashley stopped.

You gagged and coughed as you heard Ashley ask, “Are you ok?”

“No *cough cough* I’m … *cough* not ok.” You say angrily.  “I could have drowned *cough*!”

Sadden Ashley said sorry as she apologized at splashing you.  She meant it as you saw the look of sorrow in her eyes.  You tell her she needs to be more careful which she nods in agreement.  After you finished coughing up your lungs you floated on your back as you tried to think of a way to get away from Ashley.  You couldn’t get out from the tub without her help and she wouldn’t let you go.  Thoughts and ideas ran through you mind as you lay in the water it took a while for you to realize you haven’t heard from Ashley in a while.  You quickly looked at Ashley who fell asleep in the water. 

Again there was the soft snoring sound from her which reminds you of Amanda.  You have to get to Amanda, she would be to fix this or at least keep you safe.  Then it hit you.  Ashley’s head was leaning on the side of the tub.  You could climb her and use her head as a walk way out of here and then to freedom.  It was brilliant, all you need to do is swim there which may take a couple of minutes but it would be worth it.

You started your journey toward Ashley.  You were thinking of all the possibilities of what may happen if she wakes up. ‘I was checking to see if you were ok?’ would she buy it?  She might, if not you may be screwed.  You got up to her face which was the only part out of the water other than her shoulder which you headed for.  You got on her shoulder when she let out a mummer.  Freezing in your tracks you waited until she went back to her restless sleep.  You then continued up her shoulder and neck to her head.  You couldn’t believe this was working.  You would shout for joy but it may wake her up.  So you silently cross her head when you were almost there.  All you have to do is travel a couple of more yards and…

Ashley moved in her sleep causing you to tumble and fall down into the water below.  You let out a startled shout as you hit the water causing Ashley to wake with a startle. 

 

Ashley was dreaming of a wonderful dream when there was a shout.  She thought it was her parents as she came awake.  Due to being startled her head slide under water as it was perched on the side of tub and the jerking movement of her head made it slip.  Her head went under and she gulped down water at the unexpected turn of event.  Coming up she let out a cough and gagged at the slightly soapy water she swallowed down. 

“Ugh … now I know why you hated being pulled under,” she jokingly said to her toy.  She didn’t hear a sound.

“Brad… Brad?”  She looked around but couldn’t find you anywhere. 

“Brad?” Worried she looked around and thought she may have fallen on him when she felt a weird movement in her belly.  Paling at the sensation in her gut she realized with horror what has happened to Brad… she swallowed him.  “No, no, no, no…” she kept  saying trying to deny the inevitable as she got out of the tube trying to figure a way to get him out before he either drowned or worse… digested.

 

It happened so fast yet so slow.  Ashley’s face came crashing down on top of you as she had her mouth wide open.  It descended on top of you like a falling building as you were directly in the center of her mouth.  You were sucked into her mouth as she inhaled the water.  You felt the suction of what you could only describe as a vacuum of unimaginable force pull you down a tube with the water.  It was dark but you knew what has happen, you have been eaten.  After what felt like hours you landed in a small chamber along with the gallons of water.  The chamber was half filled with water from the tub as you swam in it.  You would sweat in fear if it weren’t from the heat in the chamber already causing you face to warm up.  You had to get Ashley to let you out but she doesn’t know she swallowed… or does she.  Horror filled your mind at that though, what if she knew you were swallowed and didn’t want you out.  You swam to a wall and pounded with all you might shouting as loud as you could.  There was no sign she heard you and you panicked as your air was growing stale with the lack of fresh air and whatever else kind of fumes that were in here.  You felt movement as the water started to slush around and submerging you.  Ashley must be getting out of the tub.  There was some rumbling and then the chamber was shrinking.  There was a gurgling sound as the air was being forced out of the stomach and leaving you submerged in the water with only a lung full of air to keep you alive for as long as you could.

 

Ashley got out and quickly ran to the mirror above the sink as she tried to throw up.  She thought of disgusting things and of all kinds of food that would make her feel sick.  It’s working!!! She thought as her stomach growled in protest and then… she burped.  Horror filled her face as she realized it didn’t work and possible did worse for Brad.  She didn’t know what to do when a thought hit her… what if I tried to swallow a string and pull him up.  Quickly she got some floss and pulled out a long strand and started to push it down her throat and accidently touched her uvula and gagged as she kept trying to swallow more string.  With that combination of forcing floss down and stimulating her uvula she caused herself to throw up.

 

You were blacking out when the chamber started to spasm and you were forced up.  You flew out of Ashley’s mouth and into the sink were she closed the drain letting you and her stomach content fill up the sink.  You coughed and took a deep breath of fresh air as you looked at Ashley’ who had tears in her eyes.  Either from throwing up or from you almost dying you couldn’t tell.  Ashley was saying sorry and begged you to forgive her, which you did if she washed you up after that and to never, ever, ever do that again.

After cleaning up the sink and drain the tub Ashley picked you up and put you in her pocket as she left the bathroom.  No sooner did she leave did you hear Amanda walk in and start the shower.  There went a chance of being saved you thought, as Ashley closed her door locking you and her in her room together.