- Text Size +

You woke up to the sound of the cabin door closing.  You quickly stood up and look around, but you’re still in the gym bag.  You must have fallen asleep in the middle of the night, wondering how to get out.  Judging by the snoring and the other sounds of sleeping it had to be Cynthia leaving for breakfast.  She must really be an early bird.  You didn’t have to worry about her; you have to worry about Stephanie.  You debated about hiding or not, but considering how easily you were found by Cynthia, you didn’t want to get Stephanie mad at you, and make your day a living nightmare.  The time was passing by slowly as you had nothing to do in your prison.  The sounds of birds chirping in the trees could be heard over the sounds of the girls sleeping.  A couple of minutes later there was someone rousing.  Whoever it was got up and walked around a little, but was still out of view.  Then another girl was up, as you heard a bed creak to your left.

“Good morning,” said Diana from your right.

“It is, isn’t,” you heard Stephanie replied with a happy note to it.  There were some footsteps and then above you was Stephanie peering down into the bag.  “Are you ready for your big day with me?”  You didn’t reply, as she smiled even bigger and turned around and headed away from you.  It was long before Stephanie and Diana were ready for the day, and were planning on going to get some breakfast.  When the cabin door opened, and Cynthia came in greeting the other girls.

“So what’s for breakfast?” Diana asked Cynthia.

“Muffins at the northern kitchen, I heard that there is biscuits and gravy at the other.”

“Who told you that,” Stephanie asked.

“Some girl, I think her name was Wendy … something, anyway she told me that it’s biscuits and gravy at the southern kitchen.”

“Hmmm I feel like biscuits and gravy,” Diana said.

“Well I’m going for some muffins, I hope they have some chocolate chip ones…” with that being said the door was opened up and the girls left.  You thought they all forgot about you until Cynthia’s head peeked over the mouth of the gym bag.

“Hey there little guy, ready to have some fun until they get back?”

“W-w-wait, you already had your fun the other day.”

She gave you a wicked smile, “I won’t tell anyone if you don’t.”  Then her hand reached in toward you as you coward at her hand grabbing you.

 

Ashley woke up slowly and turned to see the clock on the wall, it was 9:39.  “Oh, no…” she gasped.  She over slept, and all the other girls left already for breakfast.  Ashley quickly got dressed and headed toward the closes dining hall for some breakfast.  Ashley won’t be able to look for Diana, unless if she got lucky.  Right now Ashley didn’t feel very lucky right now as she ran toward the southern dining hall.  Maybe they might have something good to eat.  Ashley got to the dining hall and quickly got into line.  Meanwhile she quickly scanned the room for Diana; again there was no sign of Diana.  Ashley was next in line for breakfast, it was biscuits and gravy.  Not one of her favorites, but none the less it should taste good.  Ashley found a table that an open seat.

The dining hall was filled with kids, which made it difficult for Ashley to see if Diana was here or not.  As she ate she met a few older girls who were nice enough to keep her company.  As they talked Ashley saw Diana heading out of the room.  Excusing herself Ashley quickly went to catch up with Diana.  Coming out of the cafeteria she looked around as a couple of group of kids split off in different directions.  Ashley scanned the groups but didn’t see Diana; she tried calling out but again nothing.  About to give up Ashley checked one more time and caught a glimpse of Diana, she was walking deeper into the woods back to her cabin.

Ashley ran after her and noticed she was hanging out with another girl.  “Diana,” Ashley said as she tapped her shoulder.  Diana turned around and Ashley’s smile faded.  It wasn’t Diana.  “Oh, I’m sorry I thought you were someone else,” she said.  Ashley quickly turned around and left feeling slightly embraced about what just happened.  Deciding to head back to her cabin to get changed to go swimming at the lake, she asked the other girls in her cabin if they saw Diana.  Again nothing; Diana was a hard person to find.

 

You couldn’t stop her.  She was just too big, and too determined to try and sway her.  “Cynthia please, don’t do this.” You tired again, but sadly she shook her head no. 

“You owe me remember, now start licking my feet clean, or else…”

You stared at her giant feet which produced a fowl stench that seemed to swirl all around.  Cynthia spread her toes and wiggled them as you took a step closer.  Never in your life would you do something like this, but you had a feeling that the ‘or else’ would be worse.  You were right under Cynthia’s foot, which casted a shadow over your body.  The stench was now stronger as you were near the source of the odor.  You were about to stick out your tongue when Cynthia said, “Your too slow!”  All of a sudden her foot came crashing down and pinned you to the floor.  You were now being pressed up into her foot as you thought you heard laughter.  The smell was over whelming as her foot filled your entire world.  You haven’t even licked yet and the taste of her foot was in your mouth.  Deciding to get it over with you stuck your tongue out and winced as you slowly started to lick the bottom of Cynthia’s foot.

Cynthia was about to lift her foot up thinking that Brad wouldn’t lick her foot when she felt a tingling sensation under her foot.  He was finally licking her foot.  The feeling of power was intoxicating as she shivered from both the feeling of her foot being licked and the power over something so insignificant.  Closing her eyes, she imagined having a bunch of little people cowering under her foot trying their best to please her.  Not being able to resist Cynthia decided to apply more pressure. 

After the hundredth lick things turned from bad to horrible as you felt Cynthia apply more pressure to your cramped body already.  You desperately licked faster and harder hoping she would stop trying to crush you to a liquid puddle.

 

Cynthia couldn’t help but smile even more when she felt Brad increase his efforts.  Keeping her eyes closed she imagined the look on his face, as he realized that he was about to be crushed.  Shifting more weight on her foot Cynthia was going to see how durable this little guy was.  Getting off the bed Cynthia stood up and started to lean down on her foot when she heard voices. 

 

Your body was being flattened by a little girl’s foot, who probable wears shoes twice as small as you do.  You were about to cry out in agony when all of a sudden the foot was removed.  You looked up to see Cynthia quickly pick you up and drop you into the gym bag.  She whispered, “You got lucky, until next time…” and then the front door opened up.

Stephanie walked through the door to see Cynthia lying on her bed humming a song.  She turned her head toward the door and said, “Oh hey, you all are back.” 

“Yeah,” Diana said rubbing her belly.  “Those muffins hit the spot.”

“I thought you were getting biscuits?”  Cynthia asked, now siting up from her bed.

“I thought about it and decided I rather get some banana muffins instead.”

Stephanie walked over to her bed and started to change her clothes to get ready to play soccer.  As she put on her shirt and shorts she pulled out her shin guards and socks.  She was about to put them on when she stopped herself.  Glancing over to the gym bag in the center of the room she remembered that she gets to play with Brad today.  Grinning she got up off the bed and walked over to the bag.

 

You waited for someone to pick you up.  Your body felt weak and sore, yet you still have an entire day ahead of you.  Lying down on the soft ground you waited for the sounds of someone walking toward.  There it was, the slight shake of the world as Stephanie walked toward your bag and peeked in.  She gave you a wicked smile that you always got when someone had a plan for you.  In fact you forgot the last time someone just smiled at you, the only person who did was Amanda… your thoughts were broken when you were roughly scooped up by Stephanie.  It didn’t help that your body still hurt from being stepped on from Cynthia, now you’re being gripped like you might run away.  You were carried over to her bed as she sat down still looking at you.  You glanced around and noticed all eyes were on you.  Everyone was waiting to see what was to become of you.

“Ready to play some soccer,” Stephanie said happily.  You didn’t answer as she continued to talk.  “You better be because we have a long day ahead of ourselves.  If you help out you will get a treat but if you don’t … well I’ll think of something.” 

“How am I supposed to help out?” you question.

She shrugged at your question, “You’ll think of something…” she said as she started to pull up her left sock, then her right sock.  She placed you down on her knee as she continued to toy with her socks to get comfortable.  What happen next happened too fast for you to react.  As Stephanie was opening her sock with one hand and simply knocked you over with her other hand letting you tumble down into her sock.  You tumbled down her leg bumping up against her leg and sock and got caught halfway down.  Stuck in pure darkness you decided to try and climb out. 

Before you could move Stephanie stood up and stomped her foot a couple of times.  The force sent you tumbling down her leg to the top of her foot.  You were lying on your back on her foot staring up into the sock’s fabric.  There was a giggle and Stephanie said, “This feels funny, like having some lint or a pebble in your sock.  Only it moves,” she said letting out a giggle.  You barely moved an inch when she let another giggle.  She must have really sensitive feet.  Stephanie started to walk; as she carried you with you on top of her foot the air rushed through the sock giving you a slightly fresh breeze.  At this moment you were surprised that her feet didn’t smell at all.  Unlike some people who tortured you with their feet, her feet weren’t so bad.

 

Stephanie made it to her shoes without bursting into a fit of giggles.  It felt extremely weird to have Brad moving on her foot… but what about underneath her foot?  She never thought about that… no she might break him, and then Diana would be made at her.  Then again, it wasn’t really that big of a problem.  Diana did say it was her friends, and she does have more so…  Stephanie didn’t need any more resolve as she shook her foot and let Brad fall off her foot and roll under her heel. 

 

You fell off the top of Stephanie’s’ foot when shook her foot.  This caused you to roll down and under the heel of her right foot.  You shouted in protest but you knew that no one could hear you, or they just didn’t care.  The massive heel pinned you down on the floor as Stephanie applied pressure to it.  There was a slight pain that ran across your body until she lifted her heel removing the discomfort.  You felt yourself being carried up slightly, only to be brought down again to hit the ground with her heel on top of you.

 

After a couple of steps Stephanie was next to her shoes, she pulled on her left shoe tying them shut tight, then she got to her right foot.  Picking up her foot she pointed her foot into the shoe and slipped into them.  She felt Brad tumble down to the front of her sock as she slipped into her shoes.  This caused her to giggle slightly as she tied her shoe shut.  Once her shoes were tied up she said goodbye and headed to the soccer field, she had a soccer game to win.

 

Each step was crushingly painful.  You lay across Stephanie’s toes were they meet the bottom of her foot.  You grunted in pain as Stephanie’s foot pushed you into her shoes trying to merge you into her soles.  You don’t know if she did it on purpose but every couple of seconds she would flex her toes, scrunching them.  With your body lying under her toes, you took the full force of her step as she lifted off her right foot for her steps.  Time was meaningless as you tried not to die from the pain of every step she took.  After a while Stephanie came to a complete stop.  You guessed she was at the soccer field.  There was some moving around as you guessed she was warming up.  You thought of calling out, but you didn’t have the air to.  Unable to move, you would have to wait until Stephanie is finished playing for you to get out from under her foot.

No sooner did you think that did you hear a whistle that signaled the beginning of the game.

 

Ellie just finished stretching when one of the camp supervisors came out to the middle of the field and pulled in the team captains.  The game was ready and Ellie took her spot and got ready to score some goals.  She heard about the other teams’ goalie, she was supposed to be really good.  The whistle was blown and the game started.  Ellie raced after the ball. 

 

It was coming down to the last couple of minutes of the match and the score was still 0-0.  Ellie quickly got into position as she called for a pass.  It was a perfect pass to her as she got the ball and sprinted for the goal.  Ellie made a number of shots today, all to be stopped by their goalie.  Ellie made a move to the inside of the goalie box and was about to shot when a defended slid into the ball and also took her down.  The supervisor blew the whistle and called a foul.  Ellie got up unharmed yet still it was a foul in the box, making it a P.K.

Ellie asked her team to let her take the shot.  Some of her team mates thought Rebecca should take it, but majority ruled her out and she could take the shot.  Getting ready for the kick, Ellie waited for the whistle to blow.  She eyed the goalie trying to decide where she would move.  She noticed that her right foot kept bouncing meaning she would mostly like bounce off of it and head to the left.  Taking a couple of steps back she prepared for a shot to the goalie’s lower right corner…

 

Brad was having the worse time of his life.  It was pure agony as every once and a while Stephanie would burst into a sprint and literally crush his lungs.  Worse was the smell.  Sure at first it wasn’t bad, but then she started to sweat.  It got in your eyes, burning them.  It got into your mouth and nose making them sting with pain and fill your senses with sweat.  As time ran on you were waiting for the whistle to signal the end of the match.  There was a sharp whistle; could that be it?  Stephanie didn’t move an inch, as she still applied more pressure to your body.  It wasn’t possible she forgot about you… was it?  Was she going to keep you in her smelly damp shoe all day?  Did they lose and she wants to crush you to death as punishment?  It was unbearable to wait in your tomb filled with that horrid stench, and worse there still was no movement from above.  Fearing for the worse you started to panic and wiggle around hoping to get out or at least remind Stephanie were you were. 

 

Being a goalie isn’t easy, especially when it all rest on her shoulders due to a P.K.  Stephanie stood still as she noticed the person who was fouled was taking the shot.  Stephanie was about to lean to her right when under her foot there was a movement.  It was a tickling sensation as Brad was moving around under her toes.  Why now, she thought as the movement increased to a struggle.  Trying to concentrate, Stephanie tried to silence Brad’s struggles by bouncing her foot smothering him into the shoe.  Unfortunately the kicker took that time to shoot.  Stephanie didn’t have time to switch her body weight over causing her to dive too slow missing the ball.  The ball went in giving the other team a point. 

Stephanie was stun as the other team broke out in a cheer.  There was less than a minute to go, and no way could they score.  Trying their best, Stephanie’s team tried to beat the odds.  The whistle blew and the game was over.  Stephanie’s team lost their match and was eliminated from the tournament.  Furious, Stephanie stomped her way off the field and headed back to the cabin.

 

You couldn’t make much out, but judging by the constant stomping of Stephanie you would bet they lost.  Her steps were now three times as painful as they were beforehand.  As the pain multiplied so was the need to breath.  Each step forced out all the oxygen you had in your lungs making you gasp for fresh air only to take in sweaty stale air.  You weren’t getting any oxygen making your head spin and Stephanie continued to crush you under her foot.  You started to black out wondering if this was it…

 

You woke up to an earthquake as Stephanie shook you awake in her hands.

“Wake up!” she shouted at you.  You quickly woke up to see that you were in the cabin with Stephanie glaring at you while she sat on her bed.  “You made us lose,” she said still glaring.

“What?” you had no idea what she was talking about.

“You distracted me during the most crucial part of the entire match.  You messed me up!  Then you have the nerves to take a nap!  Now, I’m going to make you pay for it!”

“This is crazy!  I didn’t do anything!  In fact I should be the one mad at you for nearly killing me!”

She didn’t say anything as she continued to glare at you.  Feeling uncomfortable you tried to get her to stop glaring.  “Stephanie-” you were cut off as she squeezed you tight making you gasp for air.

“… You’re a jerk.  To think I was going to share my dessert with you tonight, but no you had to go and be a jerk and make us lose.  You’re a big loser…” she grinned at you.  “And I know what to do with a jerk loser like you.”  She quickly got off the bed and shoved you into her shoe without letting you speak.  You fell to the bottom of the shoe sucking in stale air.  When you got your voice back you tried to shout for her to listen to your side of the story but she either didn’t care or couldn’t hear you.  You lay there dreading for what was about to happen next; her foot came into view as she filled up the shoe with her socked foot.

 

Stephanie went to lunch and meet up with Cynthia and Diana.  She was still mad that she lost the game, and was planning on getting even with Brad by making him stay in her shoes the rest of the day.  Deciding to get some food while she punished Brad she found Cynthia and Diana already eating some chicken.  Getting some food she sat down next to them.

“Hey Stephanie,” Diana said

“Hey,” she mumbled back.

“What’s wrong?” Diana asked worried about her friend.

“We lost.”

“I’m sorry,” Diana said trying to cheer up her friend.

“How bad was it?” Cynthia asked.

“We were tied until the last minute.  There was a PK against us.  That’s when, Brad,” Stephanie said with venom, “Tickled my foot and made me miss the ball.”

Diana was shocked, “How could he do that?”

“That’s how I felt, and then when I pull him out of my shoe, he had the never to fall asleep like it didn’t even matter.”

“Where is he now?” Diana asked upset that Brad would be so self-centered as to ruin Stephanie’s game and then not even care about it.

Stephanie grinned, “I’m going to keep him in my shoes for the rest of the day. That should teach him a lesson.”

Cynthia finished her chicken, “If I were you I would do something far worse than keeping him in my shoe.”

Stephanie was curious, “Like what?”

“Well I would make him feel bad about what he did.”

“How?”

“Well what’s the most disgusting, dirty, horrible thing you could think of?”

“Hmmmm,” Stephanie thought for a while and said, “Cover him in mud, and not clean him?”  Cynthia shook her head no.  “Well what’s dirtier than mud?”

Cynthia moved closer to Stephanie as Diana leaned in to listen.  Right then Cynthia let out a small fart making both girls pull back.  “Oh my God Cynthia that’s disgusting…” Stephanie said.  Cynthia just smiled at her and nodded her head.  “Oh, no I couldn’t do that.  That’s way to disgusting, I mean… I… Diana?”  Stephanie looked over to see what Diana would have to say about it.

“Well… he did ruin your soccer game.  I would do something like that if he messed me up.”

“Really, it would be ok if I … you know,” she leaned over and whispered to Diana feeling embarrassed to say what she had planned out loud. 

Diana nodded and said, “Yeah he deserves that.”

“Can I come?  I mean I did inspire you, at least let me be there.”  Cynthia said.

“… Well I guess.” Stephanie said unsure.

“Thanks, this is going to be sooo much fun!” Cynthia said as she cleared the table.

“Are you going to come too, Diana?”

“Sure, someone needs to teach Brad some manners.”  Once Cynthia got back from putting away the trays the got up and left the dining hall to go punish Brad for being a jerk.

 

You couldn’t stop the tears from flowing.  You weren’t crying because you were scared, you were crying because Stephanie’s sweat was running into your eyes.  They burned like someone poured a bucket of acid into your eyes and you had no way of getting it out.  If the sweat running into your eyes wasn’t bad enough, some of it got into your open mouth when you tried to breath.  Inhaling the sweaty air of her shoes was bad, but to have the liquid pour into your mouth… you tried to think happy thoughts as Stephanie continued to keep you in her shoe as she walked around. 

After a while the constant pressure of her foot on you stopped and you lay there helpless under her foot.  You couldn’t hear anything outside the shoe, but judging by the fact she isn’t moving she had to be talking with someone.  Finally the pressure was relieved as Stephanie picked up her shoe and pulled it off her foot.  You saw bright lights and then Stephanie dumped you out of her shoe onto a sink.  You let your eyes adjust as you noticed you were in a bathroom with Stephanie, Cynthia, and Diana.  Cynthia gave you a wave and a wicked smile as you wonder why they were here with Stephanie.

“What’s… what’s going on?” you asked hesitant.

“We’re in the bathroom silly.”  Cynthia said.

You felt a dreaded feeling crawl up your spine as you asked the question you feared the most, “Why…?”

“You’ve misbehave like a bad child, now it’s time for your punishment,” Cynthia said sinisterly.

“What?  This is crazy, Stephanie… please I didn’t mean to make you lose.  I heard the whistle and I though you forgot about me, so I panicked.  I didn’t know.”

You could see Stephanie starting to rethink what they were about, but Cynthia stepped forward and picked you up and said, “You ready to take a dip in your swimming pool?”

“NO!  Stop Cynthia, I belong to Stephanie today!  Please Stephanie stop her!”

“Wait Cynthia,” Stephanie said.

Cynthia stopped, “Oh come on Stephanie; if you don’t show him who’s boss then he’s going to step all over you, right Diana?”  Diana nodded her head.

“That’s what my mom told me.  You need to be firm with a man, and you need to make sure you show him who the boss is.”

Cynthia walked over to Stephanie and handed you over to her, “Here, Brad’s right.  He belongs to you today, so what are you going to do?”

You looked up at Stephanie who was still trying to decide what to do.  She turned her head to Diana and asked, “Are you sure it’s ok with you, I mean… he’s going to get dirty.”

You were horrified at what she just said.  She was going to go through with it.  Your only hope was with Diana…

She shrugged her shoulders, “That’s why soap was invited.”

… Crap.

Cynthia let out a squeal of delight as Stephanie quickly walked over to a toilet and dropped you in without hesitating.  You plummeted through the air and hit the water hard, with a splash.  Coming up for air you cough out as much water that you swallowed from the impact with the toilet water.  The water gave you a slight chill as you swam to stay afloat.  Looking up you saw in horror as the three girls filled up the stall staring into the bowl.  You couldn’t help feel a cold chill run over you, and it wasn’t from the water.  You feared the next thing to come.

“Who needs to go?”  Cynthia asked.

Diana smiled and said, “Let me go first, I should at least get to go first.”

“Of course,” Stephanie said as she took a step out and Cynthia followed. 

You tried your best to try and persuade Diana to stop, “Please Diana don’t do this, I swear I’ll listen to you.  I’ll listen to all of them please!”  Diana closed the stall door and put the seat down.  “Diana!  Please stop!”

Diana gave you a pout, “But where’s the fun in that?”

“You’re going to kill me!”

“Psh,” she said flicking her wrist at what you said.  “I’ll make sure not to flush.”

“NO!!!” Your shout was cut off as she sat down on the seat and let nature take its course.

You swam in darkness as you noticed that Diana’s legs were slightly open letting light shine in, in front of you.  Not knowing if she had to pee or poop you decided to swim to the sides of the bowl and get out of the way of whatever Diana was about to do.  You nearly got to the side of the bowl when it happened without warning.  There was a loud splashing noise that filled the air as you heard liquid hitting liquid, she was peeing.  You just made it to the side as you felt the current start to pull you with it.  Climbing up as high as you could up the steep white porcelain.  With the little bit of light you saw the giant stream of yellow fall down into the water as it started to swirl and turn.  You were glad you got out of that water as you watched the current increase as it was drawled in toward the epicenter of Diana’s pee stream.  After a while the stream started to die down and stop.  Eventually Diana wiped and dropped the toilet paper in, got up and looked into the bowl to see where you were.  The moment she saw you she was mad.

“You cheated!”

“What!?  What are you talking about?”

“You’re supposed to be in the toilet, not on the side of it.”

Diana opened the stall door and the other two came in and asked what was going on.  “Look!” Diana said point at you.  “He cheated; he wasn’t supposed to be on the side of the toilet.”

Stephanie looked upset, “How could you.”

“What are you talking about, you’re trying to kill me and then have the nerve to say I’m cheating at trying to not die!” You shouted.

“Don’t worry Diana, I got this.” Stephanie said as she ushered out the other two girls.

“No, Stephanie please stop this now,” you begged hoping that she would listen to you.

“Uh-uh, you shouldn’t have cheated.”

“I TOLD YOU I DIDN’T CHEAT!”  They weren’t making any sense and now it was your fault for trying to not drown in piss.

You stayed on the side of the bowl as Stephanie bite her lip, thinking.  After a couple of minutes she then snapped her fingers, “I got it!” she said.  You didn’t know what that was supposed to mean, when she pulled down her shorts.  You didn’t move an inch as you waited for her to blot out the light by sitting down on the seat.  What happened next was completely surprising; she didn’t sit down at all.

Instead of sitting down Diana spread her legs on either side of the toilet and gave you a smile.  “If you’re going to cheat, then so am I!”  You barely had time to sputter when she let out a small grunting noise.  Next thing you know a stream of yellow came splashing down on you sweeping you away from your safe haven.  You were quickly submerged in the liquid and pushed into the toilet water as Stephanie continued to push you around with her pee.  She let out a laugh as she moved her hips to direct her stream to follow your body with the current.  You were submerged under the water and held there for a couple of seconds.  You tried your best to get out of the current; with all your strength you push yourself up and away from the stream.  Taking in fresh air you gasp and cough as you filled your lungs with fresh air, well as fresh as it could get.  Stephanie continued to pee standing until she finial let the stream die down.  Grabbing some toilet paper she wiped herself off and looked at you in the middle of the bowl.  She position her hand right above you and dropped the paper into the center where you were.  The damp yellow paper landed on your body as it clung to you and started to sink.  Panicking you grabbed, clawed, and swiped your hands frantically tearing the paper apart enough for you to get your head out of the death trap.

When you resurface you looked up and saw that the other two were in the bathroom stall with Stephanie.  “There,” Stephanie said “were even now.”

“Wait a second,” Cynthia said as her gut let out a growl.  “Were not even just yet.”

“No please anything but that!” you shouted fearing the worse.

Stephanie thought about it for a second, “I don’t know Cynthia you might hurt him.”

“Oh come on you promised that I could try, remember I came up with the idea.”

“Well…” Stephanie said looking at Diana.

“As long as you don’t hurt him…” Diana said.

“Yeah!  Thank you so much,” she said.  “Now… move, move, move; I got to go really bad.”  Cynthia pushed the others out and closed the stall door.  Turning around she looked into the bowl and shook her head, “I really wouldn’t want to be you right now.”  She pulled down her shorts and plopped her butt onto the toilet seat.  Unlike Diana her butt was just large enough to cover the entire seat and seal you inside preventing any light in.  Trying desperately to get out of the wet paper that is hindering your movement, you finally tore out of the mangled mess on to hear a grunt from above.  Cynthia didn’t waste any time as you heard loud noises from above as gust of wind blew around in the bowel.  The noises were getting drawled out longer and longer until one got silenced midway through it.  You heard a sickening sound; it was the sound of something wet sliding.  The sound made you stop and look up.  The sight made you sick and sacred; in the dark you saw the brief outline of the giant log that was slowly descending on you.  The sound of Cynthia pushing harder broke you out of the spell, but it was too late.  Cynthia put all her strength into pushing out her bowels as the log shot out of her ass faster than you were prepared for and crashed into the water next to you.  The waves send the water up and made waves causing you to try and not get submerged into the yellow liquid.  You looked up to see to your horror; the log was still coming out.  It started to coil around trying to trap you in the center.  You swam as fast as you could to the area that wasn’t blocked yet only to have the log snap off and come crashing down right on top of you.  You let out a silent scream as the ton of poop landed right on top of you submerging you in the pee…

 

Cynthia let the last of her poop out, and a couple of farts afterward.  She quickly wiped her butt and got up to see the amount she let out.  Inside the toilet was possible the biggest load she ever made.  The stench made her gag, and laugh at the horrid smell.  “Guys check this out.” She said opening the stall door.  Both girls came in completely unaware of what to find.  When they came in they both let out sounds of disgust.

“Oh my God, Cynthia!”

“Dear God, why did you call us in?!”

“Hehehe wow that’s got to be the biggest crap I’ve taken.”  Cynthia said.

“Wait… where’s Brad?”

Cynthia shrugged, “I guess the little guy couldn’t stand the smell.”  She let out a laugh as both Diana and Stephanie glared at her.

“You weren’t supposed to kill him.”  Diana said angrily.

Cynthia gave them her saddest face, “I didn’t think I had to go so bad.  I’m sorry…”

“Diana what are we supposed to do now?”  Stephanie asked.

“There isn’t much we can do…”

Cynthia leaned over and put her hand on the lever, “I guess I’ll flush my masterpiece.  What a way to go for the little guy, smother in my-”

“Wait look!” Stephanie said pointing into the toilet.

 

You were dreaming of Amanda coming in to save your life from Cynthia.  You knew it was a dream because there was no way Amanda knew about you.  Still the dream made you feel better.  Wait… dream?  You quickly woke up and found yourself in the gym bag you were in the morning.  Looking around you saw all four girls looking at you.

“What… what happened?” You croaked out.

Diana spoke up, “Well, Cynthia almost killed you with her… poop.  We were about to flush it thinking you died when we found your body floating in the water.  I fished you out and cleaned you up.  You were unconscious so we decided to put you back her in your bed.”

“What time is it?” you asked.  There wasn’t really a point to it except to know how long you have been passed out.

“It’s almost 10:00,” Rachel said quietly.

“10:00!  I’ve been passed out for that long!”  You tried to sit up only to be too weak to even move.

“Don’t worry; we took very good care of you.” Stephanie said. 

“Yeah after you nearly killed me,” you mumbled so they couldn’t hear you.  No point in pissing them off right now. 

“Sorry I almost killed you,” Cynthia said.  It sound sincere, but was she really sorry?

“Don’t worry; we will get to play together tomorrow.”  Rachel said. 

Like that was supposed to make you feel better.  Well Rachel seemed like a nice girl, so maybe it wouldn’t be so bad; at least not as bad as today or yesterday.

The other girls apologized about what they did which you said you forgave them.  They saved you some food to eat and after a while they went to bed one after another until only Rachel and you were left.  Finally she said, “Well goodnight, I’ll see you tomorrow.” 

Strangely, unlike the other days you were looking forward to it.

 

Ashley jumped into bed defeated.  She hasn’t seen Diana at all.  She looked all over the place yet still didn’t find her.  Ashley talked to Ellie about the soccer game, which she was excited that she won, but she didn’t see Diana at all. 

Tomorrow Amanda was coming to visit with her parents, and she hadn’t any results to give them.  Caitlyn told her not to worry, but Ashley couldn’t stop herself from crying to sleep.  The last thing Ashley thought of before falling asleep was that Amanda is going to be upset that she didn’t find Brad.