- Text Size +

Mahiru Danganronpa Story: 


Mahiru Koizumi became omnipotent, and after a day of mayhem while figuring it out she figured she might as well do something different. She wanted to take an authentic photo from a new perspective. Mahiru wanted it to be something impossible and her first thought was to be huge. Mahiru took all kinds of photographs at her new size of many miles tall. She did all sorts of activities one would or would not expect at this size. During all of that, the teenager took many pictures of her surroundings with or without herself included but something was missing. She was getting lonely and someone with all the power in reality should never be lonely! So she brought the person she held dearest to her at a relatively similar size. That person was of course the no longer short girl named Hiyoko Saionji who immediately hugged her. The two of them would have fun at their colossal sizes while playing games, enjoying meals, chatting, and all sorts of other activities while the photographer made sure to take many pictures. Only destruction would greet those below her but Mahiru could always fix it later. All kinds of photos were taken and by the end of it, much around them was a ruined mess. Mahiru restored just about everyone with their memories intact with her blog posts as a reminder of what happened on this faithful day. She had so much fun that she might do it again sometime.



Mona WarioWare Story: 


Mona was tasked with making a new microgame and with the help of some sentient AI to make it more realistic, an idea struck her. Looking down on these virtual cities, made her think of having a microgame with someone playing it like a colossal giant looking down on them all. Mona had to think of the perfect game. A simple city destroyer? No, too predictable. A comprehensive city builder? No, probably too complicated to do well in just 15 seconds. What could be done well in just that amount of time? It had to be something good and she just realized it. She was a cheerleader so she felt she might as well use that idea of influencing the people verbally. She further customized the cities to have titans of their own consisting of handpicked cuties from each city. She then made it so it would all be seen from their perspectives. Mona had these cuties lord over their cities like colossal giants as their eyes acted like cameras. She would make it so it was a different giant cutie for each variation. Now she was getting to the point of the actual microgram, which was ordering the city’s population around. All kinds of tasks were designed to be given from doing the giants’ nails to cutting their hair or even cleaning their laundry, etc. Once it was done and ready, she uploaded the microgame for public use, which soon ended up becoming quite popular among her lady friends.



Chiaki Danganronpa Story:


Chiaki Nanami was gaming in her room like she often did on her handheld device when she noticed something peculiar. The device looked and felt all weird like it was covered by a thin layer of dust like moss on top. She had never seen or felt anything like that before and wondered. Chiaki then examined it thoroughly and soon found out what it appeared to be. It was some sort of microscopic civilization that chose to live on top of her gaming device. I mean she liked playing video games more than anyone she knew but no one could play her games at that size. The only logical connection she made is either they did not have a choice where they came from or it was because they liked her so much. She was flattered by the second possibility but they were practically germ people. She decided to keep them safe for now but where should she? Chiaki felt sort of bad for destroying so much of them, and seeing how they liked her enough to watch her game she wanted to repay the favor. There were so many places in her room to safely put them but then a less safe idea came into her mind. They should be happy either way. She left the room to return with a protective cover for her device. She carefully tried to move the tiny people onto the screen and encase them in the covering. While they would be quite unsafe, at least they could live their remainders watching her game as they might have wanted.



Darkness Konosuba Story: 


For some reason, Darkness was growing at a rapid pace! She wanted it to stop, fearing the damage she caused and wishing she was the one at the bottom instead. However, something soon clicked in her head and that happened after her clothing started to rip and fall off her. Darkness looked down and could sense the lust of those around her. Most men and a good amount of women had naughty intentions and the paladin knew that. This would turn her on and her desire to return to normal was suddenly reversed to wanting to keep on growing for a while. By the time she was in her underwear at a colossal height, she was practically lost in her thoughts. She did not notice or care about the damage she was likely causing with her body or even falling ripped pieces of clothing from that same body, but only in all of the lust. The lust was shared by herself as the paladin felt it practically seeping into her. It was unclear to her if it was her imagination or reality, but she hardly cared which. She just enjoyed that fact and thought of not much else as she continued to grow bigger rather quickly. Before Darkness knew it, she was somehow surviving while floating in space with the entire world before her. She could tell every person from across the globe gazing up at her often in a perverted manner and she tried to hide the fact that she had loved every last second of it.



Toko Danganronpa Story:


Alternate timelines, possible universes, and what-ifs. Toko Fukawa wrote many of these such stories in sophisticated novels dashed with a sprinkle of romance. She was unaware that she lived in a parallel reality where Makoto managed to woo her intentionally instead of the default. This meant that when for some mysterious reason she started to rapidly grow, she kept Makoto by her side. She was then hesitant to do anything due to sheer nervousness in her new multi-mile size. However, Makoto on her shoulder reassured her clearly near her right ear. Toko had trouble staying calm but Makoto encouraged her to take deep breaths and not to worry. This was not all that he would encourage. He also was so in love with her that he started to relate to her perspective of not liking people. Seeing this carnage quickly broke his mind. Makoto had for a while carried around a pepper shaker in case Toko turned to her other personality. However, this time he used it on her to make the exact opposite happen. She quickly changed to Genocide Jack or one may say Jill as she took out her long tongue from her mouth. Genocide Jill used her scissors to cut up many buildings and the residents it contained. Carnage was what followed and it was only a matter of time before she would change back into Toko, and see what she brought upon the city beneath her. However, that is a story for another day



Sonia Danganronpa Story:


Sonia Nevermind was the ultimate princess in Novoselic. One of her many duties was caring for the secret society of tiny cities in a guarded area that only she would enter. She made sure to try not to hurt them and would entertain them as well as provide resources every so often. However, she one day had to leave to attend Hope’s Peak and once she returned it was almost like she was a different person. She had a bad day alright and it caused despair to greatly infect her in a way that did not go away. Now she saw the cities as mere entertainment to destroy. Sonia made sure to take her somewhat unwashed feet out of her stuffy shoes before greeting these minuscule towns before her. The residents could smell her strong musky stench emitting from her bare feet. They had trouble breathing as many were suffocating under the deadly smell. The ultimate princess next went to step on the dirt near the cities, accumulating filth on her bare soles. Then she would hover her feet over the small populations before her as there was a rain of debris, decimating many of them. She continued doing this for a bit more time. Sonia would then drop her foot down on the numerous buildings and citizens they contained, making sure to crush them thoroughly like mere insects. The princess kept doing this until there were no survivors left. She still had more important victims and homes to destroy after all.



Rosalina Mario Story:


Rosalina the princess of the stars often found herself at a galactic size to see the cosmos in more of its entirety due to the help of her great power. She would usually make herself intangible like a ghost where she would not harm anything. There would soon be a mistake. Shortly after Rosalina had a tennis game she was set to attend so she used the spell to make herself smaller and tangible again. However, she accidentally messed up the order of the actions. This had no negative effects on anyone she knew but it did fuse a galaxy to her clothes. She never really changed her clothing and instead would usually transform it with a spell. This meant that Rosalina’s next activity of motorcycle racing in her jumpsuit would contain the same galaxy attached to the clothing she was wearing. The galaxy was quite inhabited as well. Even Rosalina’s causal clothing consisted of the same populated star systems feeling her body movement and all the sights, smells, sounds, tastes, and other feels. This all came with them now being a minuscule part of an ever-changing outfit belonging to the fairly active princess. Of course, all these senses the tiny people had attached to articles of clothing were magnified by an insane amount. Rosalina remained unaware of what she was doing as she continued to change her clothing and enjoy life. She did notice it felt a bit softer before she slept.

Chapter End Notes:

Please comment, favorite, and watch if you can. All feedback is appreciated.




Pixiv fanbox for exclusive content as cheap as a dollar!: questathana.fanbox.cc/r03;




Patreon is similar with it having merch and being slightly more expensive: www.patreon.com/questathana




Commission me when they open up on Deviantart after looking at this journal www.deviantart.com/questathana… or on Kofi or on PayPal with ko-fi.com/questathana or questathana@gmail.com




Deviantart: www.deviantart.com/questathana




Twitter: twitter.com/Questathana




Youtube and community posts: www.youtube.com/c/Questathana...




Twitch: www.twitch.tv/questathana




Giantess Planets Discord (Member Spotlight): https://discord.gg/Ecd5TsfnHt 



My DA group: www.deviantart.com/smallcivilizations




Feel free to comment with your thoughts on a potential sequel.